Residential Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain as much information as possible to help grow and function as an efficient, trustworthy, reliable, team player. Goal is to help in any way possible, to make the company a top priority when it comes achievimg and accomplishing tasks put before. Abilities The ability to interact with co-workers and consumers to make a better enviroment for everyone.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service And Attention To Detail. Very Handy With Tools.
- Assisted/monitored/teached individuals with preparation of daytime activities.
- Encouraged good personal hygiene, and behavior appropriate in their home or apartment.
- Assisted Direct Care Supervisor in the assessment of each individuals(s) abilities, interests and need areas toward independent living.
- Assisted Direct Care Supervisor in the development of each ISP.
- Assisted/monitored/teached individuals engaging in daily chores.
- Assisted/monitored/teached individuals as needed in grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
- Met with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to discuss concerns, problems.
Sr. Residential Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a career with company wherein people skills, knowledge and hard work could have a positive impact on your company's performance, Monitor resident compliance with rules and regulations Document and observe resident behaviors, while helping determine effective client care methods.
Skills : CPR, First Aid Certified.
- Supervised residents of the group home in all daily aspects of the residential program.
- Provided personal care and assistance to residents, to include, but not limited to, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Coordinated daily schedules and duties/activities of the residents.
- Maintained complete, accurated and current program records.
- Prepared meals for the individuals, grocery shop if necessary, and clean up after meal preparation.
- Transported and accompany individuals to and from medical appointments, recreational activities, shopping trips and other scheduled activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Completed reports as requested by supervisor.
Jr. Residential Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will effectively utilize leadership, practical experience skills, willingness to learn, and passion for providing quality care to clients.
Skills : 20 Years Of Accumulative Online Training Consisting Of HIPAA, Universal Precautions, Medical.
- Used Attends work regularly according to assigned work schedule and in accordance with agency policy.
- Used personal vehicle when required to perform job responsibilities.
- Worked cooperatively with others including all staff, supervisors, administrators, coworkers, consumers, secondary consumers, community professionals, customers, vendors and the public.
- Provided supervision and training to adults with disabilities in order t promote each individual's growth toward his/her highest potential.
- Responsible for becoming knowledgeable and implementing each individuals support plan through the person centered planning approach.
- Assisted in implementation of therapist directed activities.
- Assisted in teaching communication skills as indicated in individual support plans.
N/a In General
Residential Technician III Resume
Objective : Experienced health care worker with strong leadership and relationship building-skills. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
Skills : Math Tutoring, Substitute Teaching, Work With Disabled Adults, Coaching, Basketball.
- Interacted with, monitored, educated, and assisted clients in the performance of activities of daily living in accordance with the goal and objectives identified on the individualized treatment plan.
- Maintained records in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Interacted appropriately with clients, visitors, family members and providers in a confidential, therapeutic, ethical and responsible manner.
- Provided direct care to a client needs including but not limited to assistance with personal hygiene tasks, bathing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Utilized safety management, emergency procedures, and nonviolent crisis prevention intervention in crisis situations.
- Assisted with inventory and general maintenance of supplies, facilities, and equipment.
- Provided ongoing support and a range of services to participants struggling with mental illness, substance abuse, and/or domestic violence in .
- Performed client behavior intervention in a therapeutic and safe manner, maintaining a high level of ethical conduct.
High School Diploma
Residential Technician II Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a growing organization which will allow growth and advancement opportunities within a professional setting.
Skills : Microsoft, Word, Customer Service, Detail Oriented.
- Monitored, educated and assisted residents in performance of activities of daily living in accordance with goals and problem area identified on individualized treatment plan.
- Participated in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in areas related to the focus of the residential program.
- Attended meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervisor and peers to exchange pertinent information and to receive supervision.
- Maintained client and program recorded in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Interacted appropriately with any and all visitors, family members, and care providers of residents 6.
- Carried out responsibilities pertaining to the efficient and therapeutic operation of the facility, including all events, activities and outings, utilizing safety management, emergency procedures and non-violent crisis intervention.
- Monitored client's self administration of medications, take medication orders from prescriptions, and enter orders in the Medication Administration Register.
Residential Technician I Resume
Objective : An interesting, and challenging position in customer service, or other fields that deal with helping people, Schedule medical and mental health appointments Arrange for transportation to medical and mental health appointments Offer input and carry out ISPs . Works with the mentally ill, in a residential setting Client Caseload, management transporting to and from appointments Distributing medications Mail .
Skills : Good Organization , Excellent Oral And Written Communication, Proficient Computer.
- Aided in government programs dealing with prevention and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse problems.
- Wrote, designed and produced personal charts, chore sheets, child care sheets, and medication logs.
- Trained and managed women, teens and children Instructed personnel in methods of recognizing and identifying resident's problems.
- Maintained records of program-related activities.
- Implemented corrective action plans to solve problems.
- Developed training materials to be used by participating organizations.
- Kept personal and medical records of all residents Administered prescribed medications to residents.
Assistant Residential Technician Resume
Objective : Take all the bad with the good. a positive character so try to take things with a bit of a pinch of salt. Try to focus on the positive things in life and see the good in all. Enjoy having the chance to be creative and artistic, playing a role in someone else's life. The upside is how fabulous the children are.
Skills : Honest, Dedicated, And Reliable Team Player, Able To.
- Developed guidance on the development implement comprehensive and coordinated systems of assistance for homeless persons commonly referred to as Continuum of Care systems.
- Provided oversight of program management and administrative responsibilities to employees under his/her supervision.
- Participated in development and administration of national competitions Use comprehensive knowledge about the homeless programs to effectively address the issues that affect the homeless, causes of the problems and public policy affecting the homeless.
- Assisted the care manager with the patient's clinical reminders related to the imaging process and takes necessary action based on the reader's recommendations.
- Documented all clinical information in the patient's electronic medical record.
- Developed programs and processes to ensure telehealth modalities are timely, efficient and appropriate to the needs of the patient.
- Reviewed relevant data for the telehealth program and designing studies and training programs to improve services.
BA In Early Childhood Education
Associate Residential Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a responsible and challenging position, which will allow to develop new skills and share knowledge while interacting with others and achieve new heights.
Skills : Understanding In Reading Schematics, Diagrams And Blue.
- Included problem detection and solving, fixing and reinstalling software and hardware, and maintaining the company network.
- Performed troubleshooting, diagnosed, installed, upgraded, configured, and repaired computer systems and network system components.
- Trained sales department in up-selling on computer and electronic sales by providing information that can be fundamental for customers.
- Repaired and upgraded hardware and software for PC systems.
- Installed and interfaced computer hardware including multimedia, memory and video components and systems.
- Administered all Desktop related functions including hardware and software set-up and configuration.
- Performed troubleshooting on network connectivity, desktop configuration, printer's connectivity, and network access issues regarding permissions.
B.S. In Information Technology
Assistant Residential Technician I Resume
Objective : Provided technical support for problems with sound cards, video cards, network cards, modems, hard drives, hard disk controllers, and PC bridges. Included problem detection and solving, fixing and reinstalling software and hardware, and maintaining the company network. Used caring, compassionate, responsible, and direct care.
Skills : Honest, Dedicated, And Reliable Team Player, Able To.
- Performed patient screenings and evaluating patient needs regarding the appropriateness of telehealth.
- Serviced all residential computer job requests, in addition to select commercial job requests.
- Involved taking calls, scheduling appointments, creating invoices, collecting payment, troubleshooting, and repairing technical issues.
- Maintained related medical records under supervision.
Administered prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Provided coverage for all shifts and hours as needed.
- Assisted/monitored/teached individuals in holding house meetings and informal discussion groups with peers.
- Ensured that agency guidelines for family visitation, therapeutic passes, and group attendance was adhered to at all times.
BA In Early Childhood Education
Residential Technician Resume
Summary : Experience in a variety of different fields ranging from work in group homes with men with developmental disabilities, screen printing to customer service. Seek a position that allows for creative problem solving and brainstorming within a well defined group. Working with other people to get the job done may present challenges for some but feel it the best way to tackle a job.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Responsible for teaching general education skills such as reading, writing, interaction with others, coping skills, personal hygiene, and necessities .
- Provided telephone response to individuals in crisis or seeking treatment services, gathered all appropriate information and insured contact was made with the appropriate on-call staff member.
- Maintained and monitored social detoxification clients to insure that recovery needs were being met.
- Logged and otherwise effectively communicated all activities occurring on respective shifts which were relevant to client progress or behavior and program responsibilities.
- Taught daily living skills through group programs, role modeling, and direct supervision.
- Facilitated group education sessions, in coordination with and under direct supervision of the site manager.
- Performed orientation, education, referral, and record keeping functions while participating in team planning.
Associates In Fine Art