Retail Account Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking employment that will allow to merchandise and organize inventory while providing customer service and creating a great shopping experience.
Skills : Inventory Control, Merchandising, orginization, Customer service.
- Executed sales for the number one shelf stable meat company in the world.
- Selected to turn around an underperforming territory.
- Increased territory market share by 25% in the first 6 months.
- Managed 9 sales representatives in 3 states to ensure the quality of work and company compliance with all aspects of the job.
- Directed key account team in the competitive market analysis (CMA) including space, equipment and promotional strategies in relation to core merchandising objectives and competition.
- Conducted market analysis to determine new opportunities, architects growth tactics, and delivers educational presentations to enhance brand awareness and product value to the customer base.
- Exercised interpersonal effectiveness, fortifies key relationships and quickly establishes rapport with all Jack Links clients.
- Continued heightens lead generation by proactively networking with area snack trade.
Sr. Retail Account Manager Resume
Objective : Twenty three years of success and results in sales and marketing management. Strategically oriented sales and marketing professional with expertise in market analysis, managing people, products and programs.
Skills : knowledge in Unemployment Disputes and Workmans Compensation.
- Provided sales and marketing support for over 500 retail and 6 headquarter accounts.
- Responsible for selling LVBrands products into new and existing accounts, implement comprehensive merchandising programs, placement of point of sale material, building account relationships.
- Managed over 500 independent, chain and wholesale accounts.
- Increased sales and aggressively opened new accounts to warrant the hire of two new sales representatives.
- Trained existing sales representatives in presenting, product and point of sale placement to positively affect sales.
- Exceeded final review objectives for the last four years.
- Led Country in Eagle 20's distribution.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Retail Account Manager Resume
Headline : Retail Account Manager an outgoing individual, with a great personality and excellent interpersonal and organizational skill's with a concentration in finance with exposure in Public Relations.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Billing, Data Entry, Event Planning, Filing, Hris, Organization, Receptionist, Scheduling, Time Management, Team Player.
- Maintained ACH transactions and banking registration.
- Processed distributions, excess contributions, plan terminations, transfers, and rollovers.
- Sustained relationships with participants and plan administrators the accounts.
- Build relationships with clients by welcoming them to our Plan Sponsor Website.
- Established and maintained new accounts.
- Facilitated training sessions for employees and a member of the Accuracy Review Team.
- Received inbound calls with participants making updates and completing distribution requests.
BA In Communication
Retail Account Manager III Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging Retail Account Manager position that will allow to expand upon education & to accumulate knowledge and become the best in the performance circle, with innovation and difference.
Skills : Auditing, Microsoft Excel, 10 key by touch, supervising.
- Managed operational aspects of retail locations for AT&T/Alltel migration Effectively develop Business Account Manager on cold calling, sales process, proposal writing, and presentations.
- Developed and implemented Indirect Dealer training and support on emerging products and services.
- Implemented conference calls and onsite visits monthly.
- Utilized android applications for sales reps success stories to share with all teams and contest performance.
- Maintained monthly consistent communications with Indirect Dealers on the financial impact of their business with AT&T.
- Increased points of distribution in the Indirect Dealer Channel.
- Observed sales interactions with staff and Dealers.
Retail Account Manager II Resume
Summary : An indelible reputation for accelerating marketing programs for the organization; excellence in working with Global Marketing Teams for driving marketing & sales-enablement initiatives in order to achieve business goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Bilingual, Data Entry, Account Management.
- Promoted to partner with wholesalers to maximize retail sales potential at key on and off-premise independent chains.
- Developed and implemented effective sales and marketing strategies to gain incremental placements, increase distribution, drive sales volume, improve brand visibility, and grow market share at 75 high-volume accounts.
- Increased year-over-year sales by selling-in new and existing brands, maintaining call frequency, localizing brand priorities and objectives, and developing value-added sales promotion, sampling, and hand-selling initiatives.
- Build effective business relationships with key retail personnel by providing customer-focused sales & service, and communicating information on growth-oriented programs.
- Collaborated with wholesaler sales reps.
- Worked closely with Geographic Marketing Managers, as the point person on all special events and brand programs.
- Created plan-of-action programs for both On-Premise and Off-Premise Independent Accounts to gain a share of taps and new package placements by creating situation analyses utilizing SMART, IRI, and budget applications.
BS In Marketing
Retail Account Manager I Resume
Summary : Development of Annual Sales plan creating strategic marketing plan to achieve sales plan preparing budgets devising promotional activity to liquidate stocks with monthly budget allocations inventory management.
Skills : Internet Explorer, Concur, Salesforce, Account Management, Management, Sales, Lotus Notes.
- Managed over 300 retail account locations, distributors and farm customers with $12M+ in sales revenue.
- Located, developed and set-up field days, crop shops, farmer meetings, and retail training sessions.
- Provided functional guidance for 2 Technical Sales Agronomists.
- Managed collaborative sales efforts with Pioneer seed business and sales agents, increasing customer penetration.
- Outperformed competition, attaining greater market share year over year.
- Advised current and prospective customers on holistic crop-protection systems, managing resistance and providing the greatest possible return on investment.
- Developed a diversified portfolio of products and programs, tailored to each account and customer's risk tolerance and needs, limiting complaints and enhancing customer retention.
- Coordinated safety protocols for the 6-state field sales team, maintaining award-winning performance in US business.
BS In Agriculture
Retail Account Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : A highly motivated A/R, A/P, and Organizational professional with a verifiable record of accomplishment spanning over twenty years. Highly creative, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
Skills : Data analysis, market demographics, Customer Service, Business Analyst.
- Coordinated all promotional events and launches, hire independent contractors/retail selling specialist.
- Created a promotional calendar with store management to maximize sales and develop relationships with beauty advisors.
- Prepared and provided training for company and individuals delivering professional and effective presentations, collaboration and productivity tools.
- Effectived team communication resulting in increase of sales and operational productivity.
- Motivated, supervised and scheduled an aggressive sales team.
- Allocated, managed and balanced budgets up to $280.0 for a territory of $1.5M annually.
- Increased sales by 35% in 5 month of starting company for Fall Season.
Retail Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ensure continued company success and profitability by embracing innovative solutions. Sales and consumer insights / marketing professional committed to achieving maximized volumes and increased market share for medium to large companies.
Skills : Database Management, Microsoft Project Management, Access Software, TPM, And Demand Tec.
- Provided advanced scanning analysis (promotion, pricing) and consumer analysis using syndicated Homescan products.
- Maintained and build productive business relationships with key personnel at the manager, director and VP level.
- Led client meetings, set agenda, drive content, prepare presentations, gather resources, document follow-up, and address client questions.
- Provided recommended course of action.
- Evaluated output of recommendations to facilitate Return on Investment tracking.
- Conducted 3 capabilities overviews and industry trends presentations to demonstrate thought leadership and drive revenue opportunities.
- Converted ad hoc request into opportunities to provide more value.
Asst. Retail Account Manager Resume
Summary : Expertised in strategic marketing/business development - focusing on emerging markets, orchestration of marketing for new service and product launches. Record of accomplishments in start-up and leading regional sales programs is built on a personal desire to contribute to the overall effectiveness of a company as measured by its competitors.
Skills : Sales, Retail, Marketing.
- Promoted after delivering company leading results, establishing a reputation for rejuvenating loss-making accounts.
- Spearheaded accounts across territory while recruiting, mentoring, & training a team of 12.
- Delivered $2M+ in annual sales and an average of 15%.
- Planned and implemented optimized visual merchandising to engage customers with more effective solutions.
- Cultivated high levels of customer satisfaction by spearheading a team of engaged, mentored and coached associates to exceed expectations.
- Utilized effective communication with a philosophy of empowering colleagues.
- Devised, led and organized best practice coaching & development sessions.
- Exceeded revenue, sales, and profitability targets within a region and in stores.
Retail Account Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain part-time or full-time employment with a skilled professional team in the management or customer service field. Enhanced distributor's sale as well company's profitability through customer conversion.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MapPoint, G360 For MSAI Data.
- Drove sales by building long term relationships with decision-makers in parts of six states throughout the Southeast in a very dynamic industry.
- Introduced the Pyramid brand to established retailers and inactive accounts on relaunch.
- Showed an increase of 218% for the Eagle 20's brand for stores.
- Increased sales by ensuring that each brand's product lines received the most effective store-level merchandising impact with regards to product display, shelf positioning and point of sale materials.
- Maximized effectiveness of special event promotions by building alliances with decision-makers/store managers to feature product displays that increased sales of promotional products.
- Tracked brand performance across on-premise platforms by analyzing local market trends.
- Recognized and communicated gaps in current brand strategy, and identifying new opportunities for brand growth and activation.