Senior Database Analyst Resume
Headline : Over thirty three years experience designing, implementing, and administering computer systems. Titles and duties include Senior Database Analyst supporting the GE Capital's Corporate Card Data Warehouse. Technical Consultant installing, configuring and tuning SCH REELS products for storage management, backup, recovery, tape library management and disaster recovery systems.
Skills : Oracle Database Architect, Data Management Platform.
- Maintained high availability databases.
- Managed all enterprise wide databases.
- Prepared project plans for DB activities.
- Reviewed Alert logs for errors.
- Supported oracle DBs for PeopleSoft application.
- Implemented and supporting RAC Oracle database with Dataguard for PeopleSoft Application.
- Designed and Developed database architecture for new projects.
- Handled multiple Oracle database instances, that are being used by various development, QA team.
Senior Database Analyst III Resume
Knowledge of DoD supply chain processes and procedures. Able to learn DoD logistics terminology. Must be proficient in Microsoft software programs in order to research, develop, and create documents. Experience and a strong knowledge of applying advance database techniques for extracting querying and analyzing large amounts of raw data from various sources. Experience in warehousing best practices. Ability to multi-task in a high tempo environment with competing priorities. Able to work in team oriented environment and have proficient communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, DBMS, M204, Mainframe, Web Design, Programming.
- Supported Mainframe/Relational Database business and consumer clients, including a Fortune 100 global retailer.
- Consistently received high performance evaluation scores from management and team members on attitude and quality of performance.
- Communicated effectively with direct supervisor, project manager and team members in support of the project.
- Built, maintained and refined new and existing database queries and ad-hocs.
- Produced required reports to internal partners and clients in required formats.
- Assisted in research projects and ad hoc projects.
- Managed the quality and timeliness of output deliverables.
- Continuously looked for ways to streamline and improve the quality of the programs and process.
- Enhanced existing database systems, emphasizing processing efficiencies that led to cost cutting and reduced scheduling time by 20 - 40%.
Senior Database Analyst II Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented programmer and database analyst with extensive project management, programming, and troubleshooting experience. Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Consistently solves complex problems and builds successful solutions. Has a sharp aptitude for requirements analysis and definition, data modeling and use-case analysis.
Skills : database analyst, programmer, QA Analyst, project management, business analyst.
- Responsible for database standards, logical and physical database design, optimization and implementation of all vendor and in-house developed DB2 .
- Lead DBA for installation of EDS' Strategic Banking System on a Tandem K10000 NonStop SQL platform.
- Maintained system security compliance by updating system code or changing iis configuration per government guidelines.
- Wrote technical documentation for new development which included data-flow diagrams, requirements documents, and system architecture diagrams.
- Performed requirements analysis and design for new claims processing module.
- Developed new functionality on several modules including borrower/lender/servicer tracking, loan progress reporting/projections, and claims processing for loan defaults.
- Developed and administered a financial web application that tracks a multi-billion dollar federally-insured student loan program. System architecture was multi-tiered with an asp. Net front-end (vb) and an oracle database back-end.
Senior Database Analyst I Resume
Summary : More than 20 years of specialized information systems experience involving all aspects of the system development process including, design, development, deployment and database administration. With over eight years of experience in providing overall management and technical direction for federal government projects, experience in fiscal planning, budget execution and documentation, personnel management and oral and written presentations.
Skills : Adobe 6.0, Cognos Impromptu 6.0 Administration, MS Project Manager, MicroStrategy, MS InfoPath, MS SharePoint 2007 - 2013, SSRS, SSIS Databases Oracle, SQL Server, Access, MYSQL, Pace RDBMS.
- Involved database design and program development in support of the NLM's publication conversion process.
- Served as technical consultant to the NLM SERIALS staff for OCCS.
- Designed the Serials database and developed various programs and applications for processing and reporting the information.
- Designed and developed various publications for NLM including the List of Serials, List of Journals and the Index Medicus using Oracle procedures and XML formatted data.
- Included software development, system documentation and database administration of an Oracle7 database that contained more than one million records.
- Worked various software platforms, including Analyst Notebook and Endnote X2, to provide research to scientists in a timely and organized manner .
- Trained end users on using Crystal Reports; designed documents and sales reports.
BS In Physical Education
Assistant Senior Database Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 35 years' experience in database administration designing, testing, and implementing development and production databases for operational systems with the last 15 years exclusively with SQL Server. Expertise in relational database design, database performance and tuning, query optimization, backup and recovery, installation and configuration of DB2/MVS and SQL Server.
Skills : A3, Microsoft Office.
- Lead the physical design and implementation of operational databases on DB2 and SQL Server.
- Mentored junior level developers on the use of DB2 and SQL Server including query performance and data access concurrency.
- Recommended best solution for the design of new systems.
- Presented with 2 Stine awards for outstanding achievement Developed the database for the first WEB based application to support the stores over the intranet.
- Mentored the developers on proper TSQL coding.
- Developed the database for the web based store item request form (SIRF) to support stores over the intranet.
- Developed interfaces between legacy systems (MWS/VSAM) and SQL Server.
Applied Physics Lab
Associate Senior Database Analyst Resume
Summary : Database engineer with over 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas, financial, and consulting domains. Experience with PI Data Systems, Data Historian, Machine to Machine communications (m2m) and Chemical databases. Skilled in Agile development and offshore - onshore coordination. Expert at Data integration, Data services and Stored Procedures.
Skills : Oracle Database And BI, Database Performance Analysis.
- Managed the Data Warehousing function, including new development and operational support.
- Extensived use of PL/SQL packages, functions, and stored procedures - use Java stored procedures and use of REF CURSORs and COLLECTIONs.
- Managed the development, implementation and maintenance of the data warehouse including data analysis and modeling, metadata definitions, extraction, transformation, loading and information access; and set-up of knowledge communities.
- Coordinated information management and technology requirements.
- Provided upper management and stakeholders with accurate summary and detail information.
- Managed enterprise architecture planning and standards activities.
- Worked with vendor to implement inventory system to track and reallocate inventory between stores.
Bachelor Of Science In Mathematics
Senior Database Analyst/Manager Resume
Summary : Top Secret clearance with 8+ years experience with various types of imagery in CONUS and OCONUS. Functioned as part of a larger processing, exploitation, and dissemination team (PED), providing intelligence targeting products to other forward-deployed elements. Produced intelligence by studying and exploiting imagery to include visible, infrared, and radar, both fixed and Moving Target Indicator (MTI) and geo-spatial data.
- Assigned CAST DB2 lead. Scheduled and hosted two DB2 related weekly meetings with peripheral groups pertaining to scheduled quarterly releases.
- Provided expertise to the Claim Payment Systems in the design and use of DB2 as the primary DBMS at United Health Group.
- Established and maintained governance, which includes managing and controlling DB2 changes.
- Established and enforced DB2 standards and practices.
- Attended all meetings for each assigned project which are business requirement, high level overview, detail system specification, technical specification and code review.
- Administrated implementation of DB2 changes into development databases.
- Created and submited ITG requests to have DB2 changes implemented by Database Administrator.
Diploma In Business Computer Programming
Senior Database Analyst/Engineer Resume
Objective : A top performer with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Personable, dependable - develops a strong rapport with peers and audience. Over 26 years of military experience in intelligence as an All-source intelligence commissioned officer and non-commissioned officer in the United States Air Force.
Skills : - Created SSIS Packages, Created .Bat Files And Created Scheduled Task For .Bat Files.
- Designed, implemented and maintained all database architecture for Intranet and Emerging Technologies Group.
- Lead DBA on all intranet projects.
- Wrote the data modeling and SQL programming standards for intranet development.
- Served as a consultant to other IT groups for standards and project development.
- Created logical and physical database schemas including security, defaults, constraints and indexes.
- Responsible for tuning SQL Server and optimizing all intranet databases.
- Wrote stored procedures and triggers as the data access layer from COM objects.
Project Management Training
Senior Database Analyst/Administrative Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Database Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : SQL, Oracle, .NET, C++, C, Python, Java.
- Created PL/SQL procedures and packages for common ETL functions, such as email and Rx QA.
- Utilized Oracle DBMS utilities, such as UTL_FIL and Data Pump.
- Documented daily ETL processes and maintain source codes in MS TFS.
- Developed alternative solutions to complex and conflicting requirements for logical models and physical databases.
- Participated in the successful data migration from the Downey data center to the Napa data center of > 7 TB.
- Implemented financial enhancements by coordinating requirements and actions between applications and operating area staff, monitored project status, and documenting enhancements.
- Maintained knowledge of procedures and business rules related to the functional business groups involved with financial data strategy, storage and usage Recognized and influenced the upstream and downstream impacts of logic and system changes Data Quality & Monitoring Ensured data quality by re-defining data integrity processes, quality standards, monitoring systems, and audit and reconciliation processes, and modifying financial documentation.
- Wrote BCP, DTS and SQL scripts for data validation, scrubbing, transformation and loading of mainframe data.
Masters In Computer Science
Senior Database Analyst Resume
Summary : Database Analyst with 9 years of experience providing strategic & creative data and marketing solutions using database knowledge and project management skills to achieve business goals within established deadlines.
Skills : MS Office, Data Management Platform.
- Oversaw quality assurance of database marketing related projects for 3 properties.
- Monitored gaming system during promotions.
- Provided input on modifications to data warehouse to increase productivity and streamline job functions.
- Provided vendor management for secure transfer of data through FTP sites and ensured deadlines were met for direct mail projects.
- Provided decision makers with efficient tools to access data, create reports, and automate and streamline the process of creating and maintaining relational and multidimensional databases.
- Created ShowCase queries and SQL statements that integrated results directly into Excel spreadsheets for various departments to better report, audit, and retrieve patron segmentation.
- Created and managed analytical testing of focus groups that increased player worth and traffic through various offers; produced post analysis to review ROI.
- Assembled and organized demographic and post production analysis reports using a combination of analytical and mapping software to better understand the effectiveness of the direct marketing projects.
Associate Of Arts In Individualized Studies