Education Consultant Resume
Headline : To work with at-risk children and/or at-risk families by helping to identify and build resources and connections that will allow opportunities to grow and heal physically, emotionally, and/or mentally so that each person can aspire to reach his or her highest potential.
Skills : MS Office, Project Management, Communication, Communication.
- Accountable for coordinating and managing the design, development, and production of all training products to support three military qualification courses and numerous continuation training lessons.
- Collaborate with client and subject matter experts to identify training objectives, course needs, and develop syllabi and training task list.
- Apply knowledge of instructional systems design, production/project management tools, learning management systems, and learning content management systems to design, develop, and deliver training materials.
- Develop course design and scope documents that specify learning objectives and use the appropriate delivery mechanisms and media for learning interventions to target audiences based on assessed training needs.
- Effectively utilize training development tools and technology, contribute to the on-going development of the learning infrastructure, and oversee the necessary administrative tasks associated with training development.
- Provide quality control of course materials for compliance with standards, approve developed course materials for production, and maintain multi-qualification as an instructor to fulfill Government contract requirements.
- Support courseware initiatives as a subject matter expert on training methodologies, course design, and content selection while remaining responsive to the needs and requirements of the organization and to the customer.
Sr. Education Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly effective educator and advisor with expertise in management, curriculum, and project design. Adept at using technology to increase organizational efficiencies, manage projects and deliver results.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Procare Software, Outlook, Program sales.
- Managed education projects, led cross-functional project designs, and directed team operations.
- Wrote technical memos and press releases and led social media outreach and engagement.
- Conducted project monitoring visits and data quality analyses.
- Liaised with the Government of Mali officials, international non-profit organizations, and donor agencies.
- Led and managed a team to improve hiring and onboarding processes for USAID/Mali personnel.
- Participated in proposal design and selection.
- Wrote interactive online-based lesson plans for middle school students.
Jr. Education Consultant Resume
Headline : Inspirational and visionary leader and strategic thinker, executing the seamless planning and development of complex programs and projects within the global educational system. Deep knowledge and expertise working with diverse cultures adjusting communication styles and absorbing new information and systems with ease.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Increasing active schools from 6 to 47, a 783% increase within a two-year period.
- Developed program scope, including stakeholder identification and cultivation across diverse industries and organizations.
- Worked across cultures and international times zones, coordinating the needs of multiple and diverse partners, and tailoring communications among a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Managed K-12 school relationships including teachers, vice-principals principals, department heads, superintendents, curriculum directors, social science coordinators, and international curriculum directors at district levels.
- Managed the delivery of program components, including personnel and resource management; acted as the first point of contact for teachers; judiciously utilized resources.
- Created systems and tracked data using Excel, streamlining information, and reporting metrics to funders.
- Offered interactive and engaging training sessions to create and maximize learning for the audience.
Education Consultant III Resume
Summary : Possesses strong, leadership, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills. Able to successfully communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences making it easy for them to understand and act upon those ideas.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Responsible for consulting with clients in large and middle market groups and facilitated the open enrollments meetings.
- Worked with decision makers at various companies to identify employee retirement needs and actively establish and implement plans to fill those needs, through facilitation.
- Reported to Managing Director of Education and Communications Services Group.
- Increased overall 401(k) participation with middle market client of 600 employees from 60% participation to well above 90% through strategic consulting effort.
- Received highest percentage ranking (4.59% out of 5.00%) within 20 - member consultant group for client satisfaction.
- Developed unique retirement education program for 700-member union.
- Effectively targeted appropriate retirement message to be delivered by dividing the members into over 40 and under 40 age groups.
- Received personal recognition from President and CEO of Victory Capital for outstanding results in increasing participation rates with a significant client.
Education Consultant II Resume
Summary : Highly effective educator and advisor with expertise in management, curriculum, and project design. Adept at using technology to increase organizational efficiencies, manage projects and deliver results. Expert communicator with experience forging partnerships and bringing stakeholders together to solve challenges. Innovative thinker and experienced researcher and writer.
Skills : Photography, some editing skills.
- Guided foreign students through the American university application process, helping them select schools, edit essays, and research scholarships.
- Students have been admitted to universities such as UC Berkeley, NYU, and Columbia.
- Analytics Projects Telematics Signature Analysis (Kaggle) Trained and optimized a Gradient Boosted Trees classification model in Apache Spark to identify driving signatures.
- Engineered features from temporal GPS coordinate data to identify driving habits and styles.
- Designed and executed a strategy for artificially labeling data to feed into a classification model.
- Worked in a team of 3 to develop a user-friendly web application that visualizes clustering with user-supplied data.
- Used Python SciKitLearn to create K-Means, Hierarchical, and Spectral Clustering functionality for the app.
MS In Analytics
Education Consultant I Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of experience with all aspects of education, including formal training in instructional design and development, teaching in an array of venues using e-learning technologies, evaluating student progress and adapting instruction as necessary.
Skills : Instructional Design, E-learning Development, Facilittor And Learner Materials Develoment, Coaching, Training, Microsoft Office.
- Worked with hospital staff to create learning environments and materials.
- Worked with Nurse Educators and Registered Nurses to develop "Habits of Learning" a new experience-based, orientation program for new nurses.
- Edited, and formatted for publication, training manuals used by all hospital staff.
- Produced other learning materials using Microsoft Office products and graphics packages Taught, as a certified instructor, AchieveGlobal Leadership courses to various groups of hospital staff.
- Coached physicians using electronic charting program.
- Used PowerPoint to create presentations for various hospital staff, including department heads for Conference presentations.
- Utilized university libraries and medical databases to research topics for the hospital's Chief Education Officer.
Lead Education Consultant Resume
Headline : Passionate about helping others achieve their goals and discovering what they are capable of. Inspire life-long learning and a curiosity about the world around us so we can create the world that makes us proud.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Strong Intercultural Communication Skills, Strong Organizational Skills, Self-Starter, Elementary Chinese.
- Worked on a team to create a program used company-wide that guides students through the admissions process.
- Included student assessments, workshops on essay writing, standards and practice for one-on-one counseling sessions, interview preparation and resume-building activities.
- Privately counseled and guided high school students through the college application process.
- Helped students achieve SMART goals, an understanding of project management and how to stay accountable for the goals they set.
- Created a counseling system that was implemented throughout the company office.
- Worked on a team that counseled the largest number of college applicants in the company's history.
- Managed a learning management system for counselors to track student progress, share materials and keep up-to-date schedules.
- Created writing workshops for senior year applicants.
Education Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Finance Professional with significant progressive experience in consumer finance working with clients and business partners performing financial analysis, developing recommendations based upon the analysis, and presenting the results. Proven track record of working with Senior Management of client companies supporting their financial needs by analyzing existing financial position and proposing necessary changes to optimize cash flow.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Procare Management system, Child Plus Management System.
- Worked with charter school and businesses to assess, design and deliver business solutions.
- Focused on team building, strategic planning and diversity and inclusion.
- Developed, trained, implemented policies and work plans for Better Learning Community Academy Charter School, supporting the administrative team, library and operations.
- Launched culturally responsive Library programming.
- Developed and implemented tutoring programs to address literacy and math proficiency gaps.
- Researched, developed and implemented in-school behavior modification program to identify barriers to learning and improve academic proficiency.
- Researched and developed proposals for grants and promotional materials to further the mission of the school.
- Implemented and modeled Multiple Intelligence and Responsive Classroom approaches to learning to enhance educational climate and performance.
Education Consultant/Manager Resume
Objective : Sales management professional with over 10+ years' experience in education, community relations, and all stages of the sales life cycle. Brings an extensive network of contacts in a variety of industries and strong leadership skills. Leverages in-depth knowledge of industry trends and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for new growth and expansion.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Scheduling, Budgeting, Business Development, Budget Development, Assessment, Organizational Leadership.
- Promoted and made responsible for the continuous development and improvement of the CDL program.
- Direct strategic initiatives to achieve maximum target market outreach.
- Train and develop admissions representatives on details of the program to maximize student resources.
- Exceeded revenue goals in first two quarters and remain on target to experience ongoing growth.
- Define strategy and business plan while partnering with faculty and staff to identify at-risk students.
- Identify barriers to success and provide support and information concerning student services.
- Develop partnerships with national and local transportation companies for the purpose of job placement.
- Meet with and develop partnerships with local government agencies and businesses to increase our student enrollment.
Master Of Business
Special Education Consultant Resume
Objective : Experience in training and professional development, program design, development, and implementation, product development and dissemination, project management, publication, organizational planning and development, teaching and teacher education, and research and evaluation.
Skills : Employee Relations, Conflict Management, Benefits Administration, Recruitment/Retention, Onboarding, Training, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for implementation of Cleveland and Columbus school districts school improvement goals and objectives.
- Utilizing developmentally appropriate and effective evidence-based practices.
- Recommended/initiated specific services to help districts overcome academic barriers/limitations.
- Responsible for facilitating weekly college access workshops and spring college tours, grades 9-12th.
- Assisted Charter school district with the interviewing process for hiring over 100 teachers.
- Compiled findings to assist charter schools in reconfiguring previous systems, developing better practices for building a stronger, more robust special education department.
- Researched and developed entrepreneurship curriculum program for youth, grades 9-12.
BS In Education
Education Consultant/Advisor Resume
Summary : Having masters degrees in both business and education, have endless enthusiasm when it comes to solving difficult problems with innovative solutions.
Skills : Organizational Restructuring Team Building & Leadership Process Improvement IT Management And Implementation Supply Chain Management, Financial Management.
- Provide insightful educational consulting to K-12 schools in the areas of blended learning, intervention, and credit recovery support.
- Create and manage multi-tiered marketing campaigns increasing revenue within my assigned territories.
- Regularly lead department trainings and coach the sales team on current trends in K-12 schools.
- Engage upper level school executives to create new and expansive business opportunities.
- Create quotes and oversee full negotiation of terms with clients.
- Develop and design professional development and onboarding schedules to create successful program implementations for clients.
- Design and develop in collaboration with our marketing department to maximize marketing presence within my territory.
Master Of Business
Education Consultant Resume
Objective : Administrator with background in Human Resources, Professional Development & Leadership with more than 20+ years of proven ability and success in fast paced, dynamic and demanding environments.
Skills : Microsoft word.
- Responsible for organizing community events with African American Leaders statewide for education initiatives and speaking to elected officials regarding School Choice.
- Oversee daily engagement with the community and offer talking points to the Candidates concerning educational agendas.
- Oversee a statewide budget and manage over 20 volunteers within the various counties.
- Organize volunteers to phone bank and canvass the African American Communities.
- Provide donors within the African American Community opportunities to engage with the Candidate.
- Arrange meetings with the community clergy with the candidates.
- Assist organizations with fundraising goals.