Senior Database Developer Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of technical, consulting, and Strong Development Life Cycle Methodology experience. Worked as an Oracle DBA/Oracle Developer in designing, developing, and supporting Online Transaction Processing systems and Business Intelligence applications.
Skills : SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Teradata, DTS.
- Worked extensively on developing E-Verify PL/SQL packages (More than 50 packages).
- Prepared template for the test cases required for testing Oracle stored packages, procedures, Functions, and reports.
- Worked on modifying and testing Oracle and Discoverer reports.
- Fixed the dynamic ref cursors memory problem in Oracle reports at a client.
- Created a PL/SQL package for generating the PL/SQL code for the table packages for inserting, updating, getting, and deleting the data from the table.
- Generated package also takes care of indenting, the standard established practices, and naming conventions for the consistency purpose.
- Developed the PL/SQL package and taken the responsibility for loading HUD batch data for the given E-Verify agency from an excel spreadsheet into Oracle database for creating departments, groups, and users.
- Taken the responsibility for loading and testing all the E-Verify tutorials.
M.S. In Operations
Junior/Senior Database Developer Resume
Headline : Over 10+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Testing and Maintenance and Software/Database Development in Client/Server systems, Data warehousing and applications across multiple domains which includes Banking, Health Care and Insurance.
Skills : Sql Server, SSIS, ETL, Powershell, C#.
- Developed to handle the overall business.
- Consisted of ATM reconciliation, Dispute Management, Transaction Reconciliation and Cash Management.
- Created a ticket along with various categories and business logic and ensures the ticket get closed as per system driven deadlines.
- Required automated trouble ticket queuing system for 200 NOC users where the team was working 24/7 to handle ATM issues.
- Developed tables, stored procedures, and other SQL server object to support the reporting team.
- Recovered historical transaction data from multiple data sources and loaded it into dw.
- Investigated and resolved production issues related to the data exchange.
Senior Database Developer/Administrator Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of strong experience with demonstrated success in the Database Design, development of SQL Server Expertise and Interest include Administration, Database Design, Performance Analysis, configuring more than 2GB ram, highly transactional servers and Production Support for Large (VLDB) and Complex Databases.
Skills : Triggers, SQL/PLSQL, Oracle, HTML, Data Warehousing Tools, JSP, WML, XML.
- Installed and configured SQL Server on new servers with service packs.
- Supported and troubleshot very large databases (VLDB).
- Worked on Snapshot and Transactional Replication.
- Worked on 32 bit, x64 bit clustered and standalone environments.
- Configured the RAID levels for data files, log files and tempdb at the server level.
- Reconfigured the default locations of the data files, log files and error log files onto the SAN environment for all the servers.
- Deployed SSRS Reports across multiple environments including Test, Production and supporting environments Developed cubes for reporting based on the business requirements using SSAS 2008 Performed data extraction from OLTP to OLAP for decision making using SSIS.
Senior Database Developer III Resume
Summary : Around 13 years of strong programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer. Around 4 years of experience in developing ETL programs using Informatica Powercenter.
Skills : SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Netezza, Data Warehousing, Lead Guitar.
- Developed to automate most of the data flow between IT, Business and involved trading, payment and adjustment platforms.
- Automated process also took care of mathematics and calculations which used to be done by business by spending an excess of human effort and resources.
- Proposed solution provides the ability to the user to Onboard clients.
- Provided facility to search and maintain clients and accounts.
- Responsible to automatically synchronize data between multiple applications where accounts management is provided.
- Focused on using new technology and migration entire data model to use new workflow tools.
- Able to use both systems without worrying about doing duplicate work in both systems.
Senior Database Developer II Resume
Objective : Experience in managing development team throughout various phases of project. Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimations and Impact analysis.
Skills : Data Modeling, Performance Tuning, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Python, Flask, C#, ASP.NET.
- Focused on emerging markets where there is a high demand for insurance, savings & investment products.
- Performed Server installation and configuration using SQL Server.
- Fixed bugs on Payouts and Correspondence letters send to Third Party Clients.
- Involved in mock testing and Unit Testing and Integration testing in SSIS, SSAS Used Quality center (Defect tracking tool) for Bug fixing and resolution details.
- Developed Business requirement (BRD), Functional requirement (FRD) documents, keep track of changes in BRD, FRD documents.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather/clarify business requirements for data and reporting.
- Converted business requirements and rules into technical specifications in accordance with standards, including but not limited to, field-to-field mappings.
Bachelors Of Science
Senior Database Developer I Resume
Summary : Highly experienced in applications which includes Debit Card Reconciliation and Accounting System (DCRS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Inter-Banking Mobile Payment Service (IMPS), ATM Reconciliation, General Ledger Management (GL), Cash Management.
Skills : Strong client-facing experience as a data engineer/consultant.
- Investigated and fixed issues related to the legacy warehouse load process (SSIS).
- Recovered and improved ssis, ETL solution to load a new data warehouse.
- Participated in a full cycle of software development including testing and maintenance of the QA environment.
- Enhanced and maintained an existing set of ETL jobs and processes built with SQL server agent and integration services used to feed a third party system.
- Participated in the hdc3 application conversion for various reports using oracle pl/SQL.
- Developed hedis monthly and annual tracking reports using oracle pl/SQL.
- Performed back-end testing using SQL queries, SQL profiler, and the database engine tuning advisor.
Senior Database Developer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Senior Database Developer is familiarity with Star schemas, conformed dimensions, data quality, master data management, developing complex ETL packages, metadata.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Medical Terminology, Data Entry.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects from gathering requirements, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementing, training, support, and maintenance of applications.
- Wrote stored procedures, views, triggers and functions in support of the applications.
- Designed DTS packages to integrate and transform data from various source into SQL Server databases.
- Responsible for backup/recovery, data integrity, and database maintenance and good health plans.
- Ensured database consistency.
- Monitored database growth and capacity planning.
- Worked with tools like SQL Server Dashboard, SQL Profiler and Activity Monitor for event monitoring and performance monitoring, and make recommendations based on the results.
B.S. In Computer Science
Senior Database Developer/Technician Resume
Objective : Over 8 Years of experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of enterprise applications using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Apex Reports and Unix Shell Scripting. Expertise in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader & SQL Tuning and Cross platform technologies.
Skills : Sql, Database Development.
- Configured features, Originate provides more control over workflow and delivers fast, reliable decisions to help lenders effectively manage risk and improve productivity.
- Worked in all phases of the SDLC process to implement this project.
- Participated in the Database Design having Data Model, ER Diagrams, Process Flow Charts using Erwin Tool.
- Coordinated with the front end design team to provide them with the necessary stored Procedures, Functions and Packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL TRACE, TKPROF, and autocracy.
- Created Indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Involved in table redesigning with the implementation of Partitions Table and Partition Indexes to make Database Faster and easier to maintain.
BA In Communications
Senior Database Developer/Operator Resume
Summary : A highly regarded and well-qualified Developer and IT professional with more than 15 years of comprehensive experience in database development, team development, product development, and software management for very large, prestigious organizations, in the public and private sectors. Recognized for extensive experience working with international teams of developer/QA team members.
Skills : Thorough knowledge of physical database design and data structures.
- Aligned data standards and concurrency models, and database configurations for product and ad-hoc projects; created database objects in Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server aligned with technical specifications.
- Worked with the architecture group on data architecture topics, new database paradigms, and data access mechanisms; optimized, tuned, and implemented data models on multiple DBMS platforms.
- Performed ETL operations on external tables, databases, and systems; modified existing Java programs for testing/enhancement.
- Provided advice and guidance to Agile members on population and how to maintain the Jira burndown chart.
- Completed sprint retrospectives, reviews, and planning sessions.
- Evaluated hardware/software to support ever-increasing computational and data loads; recommending solutions.
- Evaluated and implemented the Trader Desktop and offered applicable advice to executives for purchase recommendations.
- Managed, educated, and mentored global programmers.
- Analyzed and diagnosed database issues from services and customer support groups.
Senior Database Developer Resume
Summary : Hands-on extensive experience in Collections, Large Objects, External Tables, Materialized Views, Packages, Procedures and Functions Have worked under demanding time schedules and proved to be a capable Technical lead and Developer.
Skills : MS SQLServer, T-Sql, SSIS.
- Provided consumer financing options for merchants and service providers, specializing in the underserved sub-prime credit segments.
- Sophisticated analytics that helps partners better understand their customers and their business.
- Designed and modeled database structure to support business needs using ER/Studio.
- Developed and supported web financial systems using MS SQL Server and T-SQL coding.
- Maintained successfully windows applications programming in C# as needed.
- Developed SSIS packages to export and import data across environments with different business logic.
- Created stored procedure, indexes, and views using complex queries and scripting.
- Involved in critical database releases to testing, staging, and production environments.
- Used SQL Profiler to troubleshoot issues and for query optimization.
Master Of Science