Senior Enlisted Advisor Resume
Summary : Offers extensive experience in Human Resources, administration, management analysis, analytical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, strategic planning, operations, guidance, study coordination, quality assurance, organizational structure, evaluative methods, supervision, leadership, training, policy development and implementation, advisory, group representation and oral/written communication.
Skills : Supervisory, Management.
- Assisted senior commander with Human Resource issues.
- Assisted with civilian and military requirements, authorization and establish manpower related processes, policies and procedures.
- Managed, supervised and coordinated, included justification of new requirements, allocation, documentation and utilization of manpower resources.
- Controlled the utilization of civilian personnel, spaces and manpower requirements.
- Assisted in the development of productivity measurement systems and functional manpower survey techniques.
- Coordinated internal surveys and reviews.
- Determined the most appropriate, policy, regulation, principles, practices, methods and approaches to accomplish work, conduct research and provide advisories and recommendations.
Senior Enlisted Advisor I Resume
Summary : To continue a challenging and rewarding career in a supervisory or management position. Senior Enlisted Advisor is responsible for the integration of military business with the civilian world. This includes working with various departments and agencies such as the Department of Defense, FBI, Customs, State Department, and many others.
Skills : Research And Statistical Analysis And Techniques, Manpower, Policy, And Budget.
- Ensured program quality assurance, advise the Branch Head, commanders, provide indirect support services as required by Department Of Defense Policy.
- Monitored trends and activities and take appropriate action to mitigate risks and improve services provided.
- Provided assistance in establishing internal procedures and administrative support controls in order to facilitate timely and case appropriate support services to employees.
- Participated in evaluations, management audits and similar reviews to identify systematic problems.
- Ensured compliance with approved training, provide training and technical assistance.
- Prepared training materials, presented over 40 training courses and taught employees new and efficient ways to perform their jobs.
- Established informational, interactive and engaging training to ensure understanding of the reporting process.
Senior Enlisted Advisor II Resume
Objective : Administrative and Operations Professional with demonstrated measurable success in Operational and Personnel Management and the Training and Development of Senior and Junior Staff within the Federal and Civilian sectors. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals at all levels. Skilled communicator, persuasive and adaptable, self-motivated with high energy and initiative maintaining flexibility and high levels of versatility under pressure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology.
- Ensured the course content was being taught in accordance with Army regulations, instructor standards being met and the contract personnel operating within the limits of their contract with the government.
- Ensured all military personnel met and exceeded Department of the Army operational readiness standard; readiness was maintained at 100% during throughout tenure.
- Managed the assignments and career development of 30 mid- career officers and senior managers (non-commissioned officers) to include Department of the Army Civilians and Contractors.
- Advised on all matters concerning the department such as regulations, man power, promotions, budget review, and disciplinary actions.
- Conducted plan evaluations and made recommendations based on expertise military expertise and being a Subject Matter Expert in the career field.
- Completed comprehensive yearly reviews ensuring each individual was on track to achieve their goals as well as implementing career progression type adjustments if current career track was not meeting individual's goals.
- Coordinated intelligence and mission support by coordinating directly with the upper levels of the iraq assistance groups and the multinational coalition commands.
Masters In Public Administration
Senior Enlisted Advisor III Resume
Objective : Project management expertise with exemplary track record of managing high-performance, cross-functional teams that collaborate as a focused unit to achieve aggressive technology goals. Master Training Specialist with extensive course development, training, and instructor background. Senior leader with proficiency in policy implementation, budget development / administration, daily operations / scheduling, team building, and staff development.
Skills : MS Office Applications, Excellent Customer Service , Good Verbal And Writing .
- Trained employees in career field and common task skills.
- Provided for personal health, welfare and discipline of 129 employees Coordinated for the safe operation and maintenance of 60 wheeled vehicles and twenty-three 30-foot trailers and all other support equipment.
- Responsible for efficient daily company operations.
- Reviewed, monitored and coordinated all Integrated Logistics Support elements to ensure the system was supportable when fielded.
- Monitored materiel development activities ensuring system training and maintenance areas were addressed after equipment fielding.
- Observed contractor performance, program schedules, new system tests and MANPRINT developments.
- Served as patrol leader for over 300 combat missions and advised five iraqi infantry companies.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Enlisted Advisor/Assistant Resume
Objective : Mr. Smith is United States Navy Veteran with 28 plus years of professional experience now transitioning to social work. With a reputation for loyalty, diligence, quality/excellence of work, and ability to adapt to change; he is highly motivated to achieve set goals and to continue professional development.
Skills : Professional Selling , Master Physician Recruiter, Surgical Technologist, Master Training Specialist.
- Provided guidance to the Commanding Officer on all equal opportunity issues, sexual harassment, and command climate and morale.
- Led the way in the seamless transformation to Regional Legal Service Office.
- Responded to over 470 command service inquiries.
- Provided counsel on administrative, disciplinary, diversity, leadership, and morale and welfare, matters to 15,000+ military/civilian personnel .
- Provided measured advice and balanced opinions regarding legal matters and sensitive issues Drafted presentations and point papers that showing .
- Facilitated a partnership with local coalition forces and facilitated training of the ever growing iraqi defense forces.
- Responsible for coaching, teaching, mentoring an iraqi infantry battalion and a special operations iraqi commando company.
Master's In Social Work
Associate Senior Enlisted Advisor Resume
Headline : Proven, immediate and long-term positive impact on operational, material and personnel. Adaptive manager, instructor, technician and operator with significant experience in management and training. Over 3.5 years of experience in Life Safety Systems equipment operation, repair and technician training with Honeywell Analytics.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Microsoft Office.
- Provided advice and guidance to the Administrator with regard to Human Resource issues that are developed within, and associated offices within the Administrator's organization.
- Reviewed and evaluated the office organization structure, staffing, functional alignment, and other human resource related procedures.
- Coordinated Primary Military Education (PME) requirements and annual training for rifle range, gas chamber, and physical fitness assessments.
- Supported peak season simulated battle training by providing input, oversight and training to ensure proper deployment of Biometrics Training (BATS) and Tactical Questionnaire Training (TQT).
- Implemented CI integration to include Document Exploitation (DOCEX) training.
- Instructed analysts to utilize resources effectively such as M3, CIDNE, analyst notebook, and GEMINI.
- Compiled and incorporated Every Marine Collector (EMAC) worksheets into the Standard Operating Procedures to ensure continuity and accurate reporting.
BA In Criminal Justice
Assistant Senior Enlisted Advisor I Resume
Headline : More than 26 years of success in leadership and management in small, medium, and large organizations in the United States Air Force. Highly experienced Project / Operations Management Professional with a record of developing and supporting successful high ROI projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of methodologies and technologies.
Skills : Logistics Management, Petroleum Operations.
- Offered expertise to the senior military leadership on the care, feeding, utilizing, training, and combat readiness of 2,900 personnel assigned to highly mobile, globally deployed combat fighter aircraft organization.
- Worked with leadership to uncover issues within the organization.
- Conducted in-depth analysis to identify problem areas.
- Proposed methods for resolution, built systems to assist with resolution, and monitored programs to ensure continued success.
- Served as key crisis management team member in response to casualties, natural disaster evacuations, major accidents, and other crisis situations.
- Managed key leaders from 15 different organizations.
- Monitored morale and professional development programs.
Master Of Science
Senior Enlisted Advisor/Manager Resume
Summary : 6. Interagency and Intradepartmental 2. Project and Operations Planning Collaboration 3. Resource and Staffing Management 7. Training Procedure and 4. Cross Functional Team Leadership Implementation.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Public Speaking, Customer Service, Customer Service.
- Assisted in the oversight of a $60 million dollar health care contract throughout forty-two countries with over 50,000 beneficiaries.
- Explained the TRICARE health care contract benefits to beneficiaries.
- Negotiated the contracts for U.S.
- Negotiated the initial care services for U.S.
- Advised, mentored, and trained over 2000 iraqi infantry soldiers and officers within the battalion on tactics, troop leading procedures, staff operations, leadership, basic soldier tasks, rifle marksmanship, and c-ied.
- Assisted in the training of over 300 deploying attorneys and paralegals.
- Conducted active worldwide correspondence in support of establishing and updating international Status of Forces Agreements.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Enlisted Advisor/Director Resume
Headline : have more than 30 years of experience in logistic automation, supply chain, and maintenance management. have supervised and/or performed tasks of manager of warehouse functions that pertain to receipt, storage, distribution and issue of warehouse supplies. maintained the proper maintenance records on all warehouses handling equipment.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Management.
- Provided planning and program management for logistic and maintenance.
- Possessed management, and leadership skills to effectively accomplish the duties and missions of the program.
- Reviewed technical documents for content and format, and ensured that they are in compliance with program guidelines.
- Communicated effectively both orally and in writing.
- Assimilated and worked collaboratively as needed within a diverse organization and on diverse teams.
- Assessed and evaluated five battalions Readiness postures Help management the logistic support cycle for the Division.
- Assessed and planned the logistic posture for equipment /weapon systems.
Bachelor In Liberal Arts
Senior Enlisted Advisor Resume
Headline : To work with a growing company to use professional skills and abilities to further career. This includes developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and other government agencies to ensure their objectives are met. It also includes working closely with military leaders to ensure that the mission is met to the maximum extent possible.
Skills : Operations Management, Ledership/Manager.
- Supervised a Strategic Signal Headquarters Company consisting of five divisions and 41 Network Enterprise Centers (NECs) supporting over 40 Army Installations, and serving over 100,000 customers.
- Performed human resources activities to include reassignments, personnel actions, awards, evaluations, separations, promotions, and interviews.
- Planned, developed, and monitored the implementation of policies, procedures, and guidance for the unit to assist with organizational improvements.
- Wrote and presented reports, briefing documents, slide presentations, and correspondence for command briefings and staff calls.
- Facilitated the long and short range planning calendars within the organization.
- Conducted review boards for promotions and administrative judicial actions.
- Prepared and reviewed all training plans.
BA In Transportation