Senior Field Engineer Resume
Headline : Looking for an engineering position with opportunities for growth into leadership in the operations of a technology based company. Hardworking team player committed to the success of company and our customers no matter the challenges presented by either technological or environmental/cultural problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Directed daily operations with planned work methods and ensured completion of TCTO scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements.
- Provided input to leadership regarding human resource challenges, production, equipment, training, and budgetary concerns; resolved conflicts/concerns at the lowest managerial level.
- Conducted performance reviews with employees and set performance standards.
- Performed aircraft maintenance, equipment, and facility inspections; identified areas in need of improvement and initiated immediate action plans.
- Coordinated maintenance activities with technical representatives, government contractors, and support facilities; properly documented corrective actions in accordance with (IAW) regulations.
- Managed and adhered to stringent hazardous waste and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) programs; ensured timely and safe collection, control and disposition of waste and FOD materials.
- Ensured personnel was fully qualified to perform all tasks effectively and safely; enforced strict adherence to technical data, ground safety, MSDS, OSHA, PPE, and flight line procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Field Engineer III Resume
Summary : Driven and proactive professional with extensive experience in leading teams, managing projects, coordinating with engineers, and providing technical support and services. Demonstrate ability to efficiently accomplish projects and various tasks within the given specifications through exceptional competencies and work ethic.
Skills : Test Handlers, Thermal Control Chambers Specialty: Encapsulation And Cure Systems, Laser Mark And Diagnostic Imaging Systems / Media Transfer Stations In-depth Knowledge Of: E-beam Probe Stations, Digital Signal Testers, Ion Beam Failure Analysis Systems.
- Discussed and addressed customer's needs such as repair, installation, upgrade, or engineering matters involving equipment; coordinated activities with company's factory engineering or Service Department whenever necessary.
- Administered appropriate actions for the resolution, evaluation, and escalation of customer issues as required.
- Provided aid to engineers in formulating design reviews, particularly on the aspects of manufacturability and service.
- Rendered support to engineers in design modifications through recommendation of process developments; tracked and assessed system performance in customer sites to enable proper identification and resolution of issues.
- Assisted customer service engineers over the phone and in the field.
- Conducted international and onsite training to improve test handlers' ability in handling thermal control test systems.
- Evaluated system performance to maintain alignment with required system specifications and customer needs.
- Earned appointment as lead field engineer and took charge of the upgrade of BLU2002 to 2KT, BLU2002, and BLU1050 M.A.S.S for Infineon Worldwide.
Associate Of Applied Science
Senior Field Engineer II Resume
Objective : Reliable Engineering Professional with experience in the completion operations of both conventional and unconventional oil and gas. Adept at managing and executing daily stimulation operations for clients in a safe and professional environment.
Skills : Electronics, Management.
- Ensured all daily operations were completed in the safest manner possible.
- Executed the stimulation treatments of both vertical and horizontal wells with a variety of downhole configurations.
- Completed multi-stage and single-stage treatments, recompletions, coil tubing conveyed treatments, sleeve jobs, and wellbore diversions.
- Applied multiple types of fracture diagnostic techniques, including Fluid Efficiency Tests and Step Rate Analysis, to identify and mitigate possible issues prior to the main treatment.
- Completed treatments utilizing multiple types of diverters, gelled acids, a multitude of crosslinked systems, hybrid and slickwater fluid systems.
- Responsible for all pre-job QA/QC testing along with real time trouble shooting of fluid systems throughout treatments.
- Participated in both pre- and post-stimulation meetings with clients to guarantee exceptional service quality.
- Responsible for the daily delivery of field estimates, operational reports, statistics, and KPI data to be reviewed by upper management and customers.
Bachelors Of Science
Senior Field Engineer I Resume
Objective : Dynamic and dedicated IT leader with a proven record of success enhancing operations and ensuring optimal levels of productivity through strategic management of hardware, software, and network resources. Broad-based technical background encompassing well-honed knowledge of enterprise-level communication systems, excellent understanding of application development, and diverse application support proficiencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Network Management, Labview.
- Brought on to provide second level support for all technology-related problems and requests.
- Managed desktops and laptops, communications infrastructure, AS/400, and high and low-speed data lines.
- Supported all software applications including MS Office products, vendor-supported applications and internally developed applications.
- Coordinated moves of users and worked on projects relating to hardware and application support as needed.
- Utilized troubleshooting skills to ensure the availability of systems and to minimize the impact of problems.
- Worked with a network support group to ensure that network availability met the required level of service.
- Implemented data circuits from 9.6k to T1 speeds for use by company and external customers.
Junior/Senior Field Engineer Resume
Objective : Results-oriented engineer with extensive management and technical experience on multi-million dollar projects. Experienced in process analysis and technology solution alignment to meet key objectives and budgetary requirements.
Skills : Project Management, Project Manager, Troubleshooting, Process Engineering.
- Defined projects' scope and critical objectives with key stakeholders.
- Prepared crew and equipment and coordinated shipping for over $5MM in assets.
- Managed data acquisition on active drill sites with crews consisting of four engineers, four specialists, four operators generating $800K $5MM revenue.
- Provided decision support analytics and data evaluation while continuously monitoring quality and integrity.
- Ensured compliance with safety and environmental regulations while preparing permit to work, exemption, management-of-change documentation to communicate and manage risks.
- Coordinated 24 hour crew operations and equipment logistics while communicating updates to management and key stakeholders.
- Oversaw development and implementation of web-based tracking system elevating client satisfaction and reducing processing time.
- Requested manager by Hess for completion projects due to exceptional safety and communication skills.
Senior Field Engineer/Technician Resume
Objective : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : CATIA, NX.
- Planned offshore jobs, then directed operation on-site and were responsible for all aspects of project success and safety.
- Interpreted scientific data including wireline logs and explained results to client representatives.
- Trained and supervised junior Engineers; and, was the immediate supervisor for two technicians.
- Served as liaison to client company representatives and Engineers.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting, failure analysis and maintenance follow-up on electronic/electromechanical/nuclear systems used in work.
- Due to proven technical ability, it was chosen to introduce a new Schlumberger logging tool to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Design problems threatened to render the tool effectively useless in the Gulf, participated in an extensive field test and conceived a method under which the tool accurately functioned in the majority of all cases.
- Received a letter of commendation from the Unit Technical Manager.
Senior Field Engineer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Accredited with 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry in the drilling and production phases, starting from safety engineer and ending with senior field engineer.
Skills : Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, Project Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Leadership, Communication, Microsoft Project.
- Appointed as lead engineer on one of the highest profit project in Alaska.
- Provided critical technical interface with clients, vendors and management staff regarding implementation of new technologies that supported multi-lateral and extended reach drilling operations.
- Planned, prepared and presented logging and measurement information to onsite geologists and client representatives.
- Maintained strict schedule and kept off-site managers and clients updated on project status.
- Key Accomplishments: Played key role in interpreting formation and directional data to generate logs and prepare final client end of well reports and project deliverables.
- Re-designed client SOP documents, developed checklists and templates to ensure consistent results.
- Reduced onsite costs by maintaining/tracking inventories and all incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Hand-picked to serve as Cell Manager to M/LWD engineers in remote locations.
Senior Field Engineer/Executive Resume
Summary : A challenging technical position, with opportunities for professional growth, appropriate for a degreed engineering professional with over 20 years of experience in product engineering/design, manufacturing, field operations, sales, and marketing environments.
Skills : Project Management, Mechanical Design, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Application/Field Testing, Field Operations, Technical Sales.
- Provide operational technical support for percussion drilling tools and PDC drill bits used for applications in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and troubleshooting the performance of standard tools.
- Responsible for the performance testing, evaluation, and refinement of developmental tools.
- Research and implement new technologies, methods, and practices to enhance tool performance.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to Product Designers, Drafters, fellow Field Engineers, Sales, and Customers.
- Developed and established a market-leading presence for Smith Bits percussion drilling tools in the Permian Basin application in Texas, $12MM annual gross.
- Developed and established a market-leading presence for Smith Bits percussion drilling tools in the Fayetteville Shale application, $18MM annual gross.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Field Engineer/Consultant Resume
Headline : Professional with over twenty eight years' experience in emergency response, government contracting and automated manufacturing systems operations.
Skills : Blueprints & Schematics; Technical Documents, Industrial Safety Regulations, Hazardous Materials Controls.
- Responsible for installation, startup, commissioning, and production troubleshooting of digital high speed laser print equipment encompassing gear motor drives, Variable Frequency Inverters, PLC controls, and PC-based controlled print systems.
- Utilized PC-based Diagnostic tools for electronic troubleshooting and circuit analysis.
- Used hand tools, quality control gauges, calipers, and instruments for mechanical component and system troubleshooting.
- Shortened machinery downtime and increased customer satisfaction by refining troubleshooting methods.
- Developed and instituted high speed video troubleshooting techniques to identify machinery malfunctions.
- Established a troubleshooting database to expedite 3rd level support.
- Participated on equipment design teams to develop upgrades for current and new equipment.
Associates Of Arts
Senior Field Engineer/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the Video/Data Broadband Telecommunications and Broadcast Engineering field where experience, extensive technical knowledge and proven leadership skills will support growth and promote efficiency of the organization.
Skills : Fiber optics, Unix, gui interface, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, Outlook, Communication, Word, RAN, Cisco, Excel, Microsoft.
- Ensured integrity of multi-million dollar oil field equipment to avert downtime and achieve operational safety, quality enhancement and environmental protection.
- Conducted quarterly reviews & annual appraisals of employees ensuring continuous growth and improvement.
- Promoted through a series of increasingly responsible positions.
- Awarded for conducting operations efficiently for Shell, generating revenue worth $250K in 2 days.
- Represented Schlumberger at various University Job Fairs, on campus recruitment programs and information sessions all over California and Texas interviewing potential employees.
- Assisted Managers with hiring procedures, screening of candidates and coordinating interviews.
- Responsible for the continuing education, training and certification of new and experienced employees.
Masters Of Science
Asst. Senior Field Engineer Resume
Headline : Results oriented Senior Field Engineer who demonstrates a high degree of initiative and integrity with comprehensive and innovative support in fast-paced, multitasking medical environments. Dedicated to assisting a diverse assortment of customers from medical labs to hospitals while providing the highest level of customer service.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, PlazmaCam Programmer, Switchers, JNN Satellite Connections, MCU for VTC Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Responsible for the oversight of six Network Access Centers.
- Responsible to coordinate and administrate all NAC activities.
- Responsible for training and assisting Field Engineers in advanced troubleshooting techniques and problem resolution.
- Responsible for the installation, operation, and administration of dedicated egress and ingress telephone lines in a Network Access Center for access to long-distance digital satellite communications.
- Installation maintenance and repair of Huges Aircraft K-ban radio frequency terminal, IBM Satellite Communications Controller, and video teleconferencing.
- Required interfacing with local Telcos, Other Common Carriers, and customers.
- Additional USAF Honorably Discharged Veteran Licensed Private Pilot.
Senior Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Demonstrated sound business judgment, decisiveness, and well developed planning; analytical and communication skills at a consistently high level of performance in a variety of progressively responsible and challenging assignments.
Skills : Aspect, Intecom, NEC, Siemens.
- Maintenance of highly specialized computer-based telephony recording and reporting equipment.
- Integration and Maintenance of all Verint WFM applications.
- Telephone technical support for Verint's End Users and Dealer Network Administration of SQL databases, ASP.Net, and Web-based applications.
- Assisted the sales team with recommendations for product upgrades and software enhancements.
- Assisted sales team with Technical aspects of RFPs and recommended Solutions.
- Consulted with the End Uses and Dealers for recommended product designs and solutions.
- Provided Dealer network training both onsite and in a classroom setting.
- Evaluated Dealer technician performance during onsite shadow sessions.