Director Of Clinical Operations Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with 7.5 years experience. Currently 4 years in clinical management, 1 years in case management, and 2.5 years med/surg nursing. Previous management experience in Information Systems industry. Managerial experience in home health managing a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
Skills : Team Building & Performance Improvement Streamlining Operations Labor.
- Supervised daily clinical operations of a free- standing multi specialty, surgery center and manage the clinical and clerical staff.
- Oversaw patient care activities in preoperative, postoperative and intraoperative areas.
- Purchased of required supplies, controlled drugs, and equipment.
- Responsible for staff development, orientation, staff discipline and appraisals.
- Reported to Governing Board of 6 physicians.
- Supervised staff of 15.
- Worked with architects, contractors and consultants to build out the interior space for two operating rooms and procedure room.
B.S. In Health Services Management
Sr. Director Of Clinical Operations Resume
Objective : Financial Services professional possessing 25 plus years of experience in Retail, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, HealthCare and Call Center experience - Inbound and Outbound Call center. Strong leadership and team-building skills with ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals and meet critical deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Strong leadership and team-building skills with ability
- Recruited staff for a newly established multi specialty surgery center.
- Provided orientation and necessary training for staff with all equipment in the facility.
- Led and managed a staff of 20 team members for an Inbound and Outbound Call Center.
- Team Consisted of exempt and non exempt members.
- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, supervising and coaching to provide quality service for Outbound and Inbound Telephonic call center.
- Maintained Client / Patients Relations for Wellness Department.
- Responsible for Daily Wellness Lookup construction and assignments to callers.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Jr. Director Of Clinical Operations Resume
Summary : Nurse executive with over 30 years of experience leading certified and licensed home care agencies, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, HMOs and hospital nursing units. Strong clinical background. Extensive knowledge of reimbursement for both certified and licensed home care agencies to include Infusion Therapy, DME and Oxygen Therapy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Strategy Development.
- Maintained assignments throughout the day.
- Responsible for workforce planning, training and development of staff to ensure fulfillment of departmental and organizational goals.
- Maintained and improved call center operations by monitoring system performance.
- Identified and resolved problems.
- Responsible for preparing and completing action plans.
- Analyzed and summarized call center performance reports for data and trends for the Wellness team, Clinical and Order Department.
- Responsible for Supervision of Clinical Managers, Clinical Staff and Contracted employes.
Associate In Nursing
Asst. Director Of Clinical Operations Resume
Objective : To work in a strategic leadership position on a progressive Information Systems team, within the Health Care industry, effectively utilizing skills, education and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Health care.
- Participated in hiring of all Clinical Staff, retention of staff and providing feedback to Clinicians for job performance improvement.
- Responsible of Orientation/Educational needs of employee, adequate training prior to hands on field work.
- Managed service delivery process to ensure patients receive appropriate care.
- Implemented Case Conferences, Inter-disciplinary communications for optimal care delivery of the patient.
- Assisted Branch Director in growth of business by monitoring Clinician productivity.
- Participated in QA/PAC quarterly meetings and data collection, mandatory reporting and Utilization review.
- Responsible for holding Clinical staff accountable in timeliness of paperwork and clerical staff accountable for tracking reports for proper billing releases and processes.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Director Of Clinical Operations Resume
Objective : Healthcare executive with more than 20 years' of progressive experience serving in leadership capacities and nursing positions in technologically advanced and competitive medical environments. Comprehensive experience in planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and evaluating programs. Strong background in interdisciplinary project management, facilitation/presentation, operational systems, and building corporate relationships with large customers.
Skills : Strong background in interdisciplinary project management, facilitation/presentation, operational systems.
- Supported all Clerical and Field staff.
- Opened door policy for any staff needs.
- Responsible for the operations of Pediatric Subspecialties Faculty (PSF).
- Responsible for Medical Records, Transcription, Human Resources, Billing, Concierge and Phone Room.
- Managed 80 employees, including 2 managers, 8 supervisor, and 8 non-supervisor reports.
- Charged with creating and opening a new Pediatric Cancer Center.
- Worked with Executive Director to restructure the Medical Group resulting in significant cost savings to the group.
Bachelor Of Science
Director Of Clinical Operations III Resume
Summary : Customer-focused executive committed to sound fiscal policy management, continuous process improvement, innovative problem-solving, creative program development, data-based decision making, and technology application. A resourceful professional who creates more efficient teamwork by developing synergistic interdependencies among individuals and departments.
Skills : Customer-focused, Creative program development.
- Responsible for identifying a vendor, negotiating a contract, purchasing, and implementing a HIPAA compliant Cardiology.
- Established clinical policy and procedure for this new practice.
- Supported 16 physicians.
- Directed 14 clinical staff: medical assistants, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and a unit clerk.
- Functioned as a liaison between physicians, staff, and patients.
- Assessed total clinical operations and proposed staffing modifications that maximized employees already on hand without hiring additional workers.
- Urged physicians to allocate labor expenses on more licensed professionals.
Master Of Public Administration
Director Of Clinical Operations II Resume
Objective : To utilize experience as a healthcare executive with an extensive background in operations management, business development, service delivery and building collaborative partnerships. Proven ability to establish organizational vision, develop strategic initiatives and remain focused on the organization's mission.
Skills : Healthcare, Patient care.
- Participated in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Conducted training for new staff.
- Ensured physicians are properly staffed, procedure room is equipped with the most current tools, and tools are fully functional.
- Reported directly to the Executive Director and was responsible for managing 55 employees at management and clinical levels across 3 different departments.
- Interviewed, hired, lead, and managed employees in conjunction with agency and human resource parameters.
- Generated quarterly reports in the areas of worker productivity, customer satisfaction, clinical/fiscal issues, , etc.
- Responsible for supervision/consultation in all agency matters.
PhD In Pharmacology
Director Of Clinical Operations I Resume
Summary : Employment as an administrator or manager where can lead operations by utilizing management, leadership and nursing skills to provide a positive experience for staff and consumers and ensure facility objectives and goals are met on a daily basis.
Skills : Customer service, Healthcare.
- Successfully transitioned several programs from previous vendors to the HUB.
- Managed new program implementation and launch of new pharmaceutical .
- Promoted agency services to stakeholders.
- Conducted weekly clinical staff meetings in addition to providing continuous clinical supervision.
- Served as primary contact for external stakeholders.
- Monitored employee activities and maintain administrative and clinical standards set forth by governmental and accrediting entities.
- Reported to Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer providing timely and accurate study progress and financial status reports for ongoing Phase I and II clinical trials.
Director Of Clinical Operations/Representative Resume
Summary : Accomplished nursing management professional, with a strong emphasis in Quality Assurance Performance Improvement planning, implementation, and monitoring. Excellent Risk Management assessment skills to collect and analyze data, facilitate effective communication, and provide educational support to implement facility risk quality safety initiatives.
Skills : Excellent Risk Management, Excellent communication.
- Directed, managed and mentored Project Managers assuring that studies.
- progressed according to accepted timelines and enrollment goals while adhering to Federal and PolyMedix regulations and SOPs.
- Designed and worked with Key Opinion Leaders to prepare a Phase II program (Oral Mucositis in patients receiving radiation therapy for head and neck cancer).
- Selected and managed CRO, investigators and vendors, prepared initial financial contracts.
- Worked closely with senior medical staff and KOLs in protocol and statistical analysis plan development, directed the development of CRFs, pharmacy manuals, investigator and patient training material.
- Worked with CMC personnel to assure the availability of clinical trial material.
- Developed Gantt charts, project and study budgets to track progress and financial status.
Master Of Science
Director Of Clinical Operations Resume
Objective : In the past year, served as primary caregiver to an immediate family member, who was diagnosed with a terminal illness. During this difficult period, kept work skills updated by independently studying and actively participating in industry news groups, and networking opportunities. At this time, available to return to work as soon as possible.
Skills : Home Care, Case Management.
- Participated in the analysis of phase II Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection.
- Assumed management of pre-clinical FDA mandated long term toxicity studies conducted in Canada, working with vendors to assure deliverables.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, directing and evaluating from the perspective of the organization as a whole.
- Assumed administrative, educational, financial and regulatory compliance responsibilities for the department and staff.
- Ensured that standards of geriatric nursing practice and standards of practice and standards of practice for the rehabilitation departments are established.
- Promoted survey readiness and develop, maintain and annually review/ update written policies and procedures.
- Assured that assessments and nursing documentation are complete, accurate and done timely by the nursing staff.
BSN In Nursing