Senior Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that can utilize leadership and management skills as a retired Army Senior Intelligence Analyst.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Golf Professional, Management.
- Served as the Senior Intelligence Analyst with the U.S.
- Responsible for the training, morale, welfare, maintenance, and readiness of 101 Soldiers and 17 civilians.
- Trained 25 Soldiers and civilians in the military writing style.
- Provided over the shoulder training on data mining utilizing the DCGS-A suite of analytical tools.
- Managed all operational requirements to provide All Source Intelligence support to the Commanding General, Staff, and subordinate units.
- Responsible for Intelligence systems integration and architecture managing the daily production of the Commanding General's (CG) Daily Read Book and the Intelligence Summary (INTSUM) for RC-E.
- Planed and coordinated resources in support of seven BCTs and served as the CJ2 night battle captain.
Bachelors Of Intelligence
Senior Intelligence Analyst III Resume
Summary : Strong 11 year background in successfully managing organizations to achieve business goals Passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contributions to an organizations success Superb computer skills - applications related to MS Office Excellent oral and written communication skills. Great people skills. Proven leadership, interpersonal, and planning abilities.
Skills : Human Intelligence, All Source Intelligence, Threat Finance, Management.
- Served as wing's Officer in Charge (OIC) and SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT for the commander and staff on all intelligence matters.
- Monitored and ensured execution of unit internal and external intelligence TRAINING through computer based training and audio-visual briefs.
- Ensured capability to provide TIMELY and ACCURATE operational support during peacetime and contingency operations.
- Performed SUPERVISORY personnel management responsibilities.
- Ensured COMPLIANCE with Department of Defense and Air Force Intelligence security oversight procedures, requirements and directives.
- Managed PHYSICAL SECURITY requirements for intelligence facilities.
- Managed group-level OPERATIONAL SECURITY program, safeguarding unclassified critical information through awareness training.
Senior Intelligence Analyst II Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented intelligence professional experienced in threat analysis and foreign nation assessment, capable of providing excellent support to governmental and military operations by conduction mission planning at all levels of operations. Experienced in various disciplines of intelligence and collection management bringing a multifaceted approach to finding solutions and accomplishing goals.
Skills : Certified Military Source Operations, data analyst
- Recognized for excellent integrity and accountability, as well as awarded for customer engagement, collaborated extensively with IC counterparts and inter-agency organizations to create integrated assessments and briefings for DOD and IC-based customer set.
- Operated as a collection manager, developed collection requirements across intelligence disciplines, while assisting in the cultivation of detailed and comprehensive strategic plans.
- Supported intelligence analysts by transforming intelligence requirements into collection requirements, prioritizing the requirements by submitting essential elements of information, drafting additions to intelligence needs, and providing tailored guidance to commanders for modifying Priority Intelligence Requirements, Commander's Critical Information Requirements, National Intelligence Priorities Framework.
- Responsible for coordinating and tasking collection assets and reassessing requirements as required.
- Responsible for conducting planning, collections, and analysis potential cyber-based tools and countermeasures by researching and conducting specific vulnerability assessments, access vector studies.
- Collaborated with Computer engineers to identify and establish requirements.
- Served as Intelligence Officer and Foreign Disclosure Officer aboard USS BAINBRIDGE DDG-96.
Master Of Science
Senior Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Objective : Experience and education has fostered ability to research, organize, analyze, and define information or data, in order to determine a best course(s) of action. searching for an opportunity to utilize innate ability to understand complex information and find solutions where can make a positive impact in support of our community.
Skills : Honorably served in the Army for approximately, Analyst.
- Distributed daily intelligence reports and products to various civilian and military entities.
- Ensured all daily intelligence reports and products met the high quality standards of RC-North AP-A.
- Analyzed intelligence data and reports to design and create products tailored to the requests of various entities in RC- North.
- Collected data from human listeners and social media outlets to develop highly valued intelligence products.
- Produced 11 high value weekly intelligence products.
- Produced daily geo-political executive summaries that were distributed to numerous intelligence customers.
- Produced threat assessment and analysis products.
A.S. In Cyber Security
Assistant Senior Intelligence Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly skilled Intelligence Analyst with over seven years of expertise in counterterrorism analysis. Through dedication on both daily duties and high alert missions, earned a reputation of being dependable, versatile, and goal oriented. Ability to produce quality work in a high stressful environment while maintaining and exceeding production targets.
Skills : Analytical And Investigative Research , Develop Improved Methods, Management, Problem Solving, Customer Service.
- Analyzed current intelligence, identifying potential vulnerabilities using various intelligence products, threat analyses, open sources, and various government databases.
- Performed counterterrorism threat analysis and distribute all-source intelligence information as required by DHS policy, to include using HUMIT and SIGINT intelligence.
- Became familiar with ballistic missile defense matters Extensive knowledge and proficiency in CIDNE, Google Earth, UDOP, ArcGis, FADE, MIST, .
- Coordinated operations staffs to provide assessment results related to the ISAF Campaign Plan and future OPLANs and CONPLANs Develop networks of.
- Supported the Counter WMD Analysis Cell (CWAC), a joint DIA and DTRA organization.
- Created and presented complex, detailed object based assessments to senior and operational personnel.
- Worked independently and lead in the development and research of methods and systems to improve, organize, track and access information generated and.
AA In Business Administration
Associate Senior Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Senior Intelligence Specialist, Senior All Source Analyst, Senior Open Source Analyst or related position with a highly reputable organization that will foster professional growth as well as utilize the expert training and experience acquired throughout Ten years of work within the Intelligence Community.
Skills : JPAS, Physical Security, Intelligence Analysis, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CCTV, Management.
- Supported State Department with Open Source Intelligence (Deep Web and Dark Web) Collaborate mission critical Open Source Intelligence with the Department of Homeland Security Deliver open source unclassified information.
- Provided mission focused open source and unclassified support to world-wide Army operations, crisis response, and regional operations.
- Responsible for reviewing products and disseminating them appropriately within their classifications to other classified networks and systems (to include NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, Stoneghost, ISAF, BICES).
- Utilized Nexis to manage web portals, databases, and product libraries.
- Assertively handled classified documents and products from the battlefield and prepared them for dissemination to policy makers and warfighters alike.
- Altered intelligence documents and products in, accordance with relevant Army Regulations, so that they are more readily available and easily accessed by clients required a great attention to detail.
- Answered many RFI's on short notice while still completing our team's scheduled tasks.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Assisistant Senior Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Objective : Solid technical background combined with 15+ years of experience in the tradecraft of advanced techniques to determine the intelligence and geospatial information contained in imagery, including development of algorithms, evaluation of tools, and creation of customized methodologies and products to address a variety of geospatial intelligence challenges. Superior communicator; effective at all organizational levels.
Skills : Signals Intelligence Superb Presentation International Experience Geospatial Analysis Data/Imagery Overlays Quality Assurance ESRI Tool Suite Numerous GIS Tools Mentoring & Training.
- Utilized computer-based systems to analyze, store, process and produce actionable intelligence.
- Produced geospatial and temporal-based reports utilizing ESRI, ArcGIS with extensions, and the Multi-Int Spatial Temporal (MIST) Tool Suite.
- Created maps of service areas including the development and design of innovative databases.
- Compiled, reviewed, interpreted, evaluated and synthesized raw data in the development of reports and presentations to the highest levels at organizational headquarters.
- Recognized as subject matter expert in all areas of real-time data collection and offline analysis.
- Earned a solid reputation for improving organizational performance through hands-on training and a leadership approach that emphasized decision-making through active listening.
- Provided high quality, Cryptologic target development for national-level consumers Performed first and second echelon traffic analysis in support of .
Geographical Information Systems
Assistant Senior Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Headline : A position in a dynamic and innovative organization focused primarily on providing services to the Defense and Intelligence Communities where knowledge and experience in intelligence and ISR capabilities contribute to the success of the organization.
Skills : Sexual Harassment Assault Prevention Instructor Course.
- Gathered, analyzed, correlated and/or evaluated information from a variety of resources, such as law enforcement databases, open sources information searches along with direct information gathered from the questioning of enemy combatants and possible witnesses to a specific event.
- Prepared comprehensive written reports, presentations, maps, or charts based on research, collection, and analysis of intelligence data.
- Served as Senior Intelligence Analyst supporting the 3rd Infantry Division during worldwide contingency operations.
- Verified all facts and evidence obtained during the investigations to confirm the authenticity of documents and corroborate reference statements.
- Developed performance standards and completed performance evaluation along with multiple training strategies to enhance the analytical and critical thinking of all personal.
- Planned, designed and implemented all aspects of the combat mission coordination, the initial and continued accreditation, access control, emergency planning and security operations for several Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities.
- Directed the guarding and control of the movement for protectees, visitors, and employees within protected military facilities in deployed combat environments.
BS In Criminal Justice
Senior Intelligence Analyst/Manager Resume
Summary : Mission-driven Intelligence Analyst with four years of experience and expertise in conducting all-source intelligence analysis, specialized reconnaissance, Information Operations (IO), and security patrol to directly support military personnel and government employees. Skilled in applying advanced intelligence competencies to identify, assess, interpret, and report potential threats.
Skills : All-Source Intelligence, Information Operations, Research And Analysis, Leadership, Data Collection, Threat Assessment, Target Assessment, Microsoft Office, Arcgis, Inter-Agency Collaboration, Analyst Notebook, Multi-Media Messaging, CI/HUMINT, Logistics, Logistics, Logistics Management.
- Established 35F Intelligence Support to Information Operations (IS2IO) training and Information Operations Capabilities, Application and Planning Course (IOCAP), resulting in enhanced and increased analytical skills and intelligence support.
- Served as subject matter expert in military operations, employment tactics, military doctrine and strategy, military-industrial infrastructure, intelligence research, analysis, and production of integrated assessments.
- Performed tactical reconnaissance, roving patrols, and logistical maneuvers of equipment before, during, and after operations over varied terrain by ground, rail, air, and vessel.
- Researched and analyzed intelligence and open source data, delivering recommendations to government personnel about potential threats and persons of interest.
- Oversaw all multi Nation Combined Intelligence Operations and analyzed enemy capabilities and intentions.
- Responsible for Security and Training Awareness Program.
- Developed and disseminated security directives, policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the analysis of foreign military, terrorist, and criminal organizations as well as their affiliates. Provide insight into the intelligence community, including capabilities, tactics, and strategic assessments.
Skills : A good aptitude for analysis, A naturally enquiring mind and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Applied appropriate arrest procedures, utilized use of force training techniques in order to apprehend and detain suspicious persons or suspects according.
- Worked in support of 525 and 504 BfSB Intelligence Task Forces (respectively) Senior Intelligence Analyst Develops, coordinates, facilitates and .
- Led, mentored and arranged professional development for over 200 junior, peer and senior Soldiers.
- Performed in-depth analysis and quality control on over 250 sensitive intelligence products prior to dissemination Prepared and presented over 100 .
- Supported the Underground Facilities Analysis Center (UFAC) Support to the UFAC production team.
- Supervised the daily battle rhythm within the intelligence section, ensuring the thorough and timely generation of all required intelligence products.
- Disseminated intelligence products and briefed senior management on activities occurring in hotspots around the world.
BS In Criminal Justice