Senior Litigation Paralegal II Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail-oriented. Have a very strong work ethic. Obtained a C2 clearance with the Department of Defense. Assist an organization in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and internal policies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Customer Service Skills, Communication,.
- Provided paralegal and administrative support to three litigation attorneys.
- Composed and/or prepared a range of legal documents including discovery, pleadings, correspondence, court subpoenas.
- Retained and worked directly with expert witnesses regarding opinions and trial testimony.
- Coordinated meetings, appointments, depositions and court hearings between legal counsel, clients, and courts.
- Obtained and analyzed accident/incident reports, driving records and criminal records checks.
- Processed vendor invoices and resolves billing issues. Extensive interaction with clients, co-counsel, witnesses, and prosecutors.
- Responsible for all bookkeeping, including the accounting for attorney and paralegal time, expenses and payments.
Senior Litigation Paralegal II Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic paralegal skilled in Civil Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Personal Injury, and Human Resource with more than eighteen years of experience in legal administrative assistance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Legal Research, Regulatory Compliance.
- Accurately enter client data into a company-based software program.
- Organize client calendars, prepare mailings and handle high call volumes.
- Coordinate efforts for successful outcomes in cases involving settlement amount between five thousand and one million dollars.
- Set jury trials, announce ready for trial, and file all pretrial motions. Prepare for trial by organizing case exhibits and evidence.
- Prepare for mediation and arbitration by organizing mediation/arbitration packets and presentations.
- Accompany lead attorney to jury trials and assist with organizing documents and files during the trial.
- Obtained medical records pursuant to HIPAA rules and regulations - then reviewed, analyzed and summarized.
Senior Litigation Paralegal III Resume
Summary : To gain employment with a law firm that provides an opportunity for professional growth while allowing to fully utilize abilities. Professional Excellent verbal and written communicator.
Skills : Crystal Reports, Aderant-Total Office, Legal Research.
- Independently coordinates and monitors a substantial and diverse caseload.
- Reviews and analyzes various adversarial documentation including agreements, pleadings, and discovery.
- Drafts all litigation documentation, and ensures compliance with client parameters and legal guidelines.
- Works closely with several attorneys and managers to ensure that quality standards are consistently upheld and improved upon.
- Advises various departments as to the latest compliance and legal requirements.
- Coordinates with various outside counsels for all matters.
- Request and organize necessary case documents including medical records, medical bills, billing records affidavits.
Sr. Senior Litigation Paralegal Resume
Summary : Efficient and hardworking paralegal with an aptitude for multi-tasking and handling large, complex caseloads with authority and advanced technical skill. Sorts and categorizes vast amounts of legal documents and data with ease.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accurint, LexisNexis, Case Management.
- Works directly with attorneys with a broad range of responsibilities including conducting legal research.
- Drafting of legal documents including contracts, settlement agreements and all forms of legal pleadings.
- Prepares and maintains company-wide templates and forms.
- Maintain client database for contact and conflict tacking. Manages and oversees archiving all legal documents.
- Assists attorneys with all aspects of trial and trial preparation, including, acted as a "second chair" in several trials and numerous mediation and arbitrations.
- Manages and controls large volume document production, and maintains the firm's electronic discovery systems.
- Manages the accounts payables and oversees billing and invoicing for the firm.
Senior Litigation Paralegal/Executive Resume
Headline : Over six years of experience working independently in Complex Civil Litigation. Outstanding communication skills. Diligent, able to work in any environment and to handle very complex situations with tight deadlines.
Skills : General Office Skills, Litigation.
- Directly supported Managing Partner on a busy Foreclosure litigation team.
- Provided assistance to the Foreclosure litigation team in regards to pending discovery, trial preparation and docket soundings.
- Handled extreme litigated cases that were specially assigned to Managing Partner.
- Reviewed highly Foreclosure litigated cases, prepared necessary pleadings for contested matters.
- Scheduled and coordinated any court appearances with courts, counsel, and mediators.
- Assisted Attorney with trials, depositions, mediations, court appearances for foreclosure cases.
- Assigned new litigation files to In-House and Satellite Attorneys.
Senior Litigation Paralegal I Resume
Objective : Seasoned professional in the collection industry ensuring best practices in quality control and compliance with company and client process and procedures, as well as State and Federal laws and regulations.
Skills : Project Management, Legal Research And Writing.
- Managed large document-intensive cases, from intake through resolution, with solid trial preparation experience.
- Implemented an Adherent case software system for the firm. Cases were within our firm, and with outside co-counsel all throughout the country.
- Posted and facilitated Focus Groups for all cases and potential cases.
- Drafted memorandums for all attorneys and referring attorneys to receive written findings of the focus group results.
- Managed all e-filing within certain jurisdictions. Produced all ADR/Mediation Power-Point presentations.
- Produced focus group seminar presentation, which over 70 attorneys from across the country attended.
- Obtained, reviewed, organized, and analyzed preliminary documentation and information supporting the client's claims.
Jr. Senior Litigation Paralegal Resume
Objective : A high energy, team oriented player who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments. The objective is to combine my interest and accomplishments in real estate and incorporate into the legal field.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Excel.
- Assist attorneys in managing pending litigation matters. Case management for intellectual property litigation involving semiconductor chips.
- Supervision of external document database. Research, retrieval, and production of documents for litigation.
- Conduct review and analysis of potentially responsive litigation documents in preparation for witness depositions.
- Review, analyze and code documents related to litigation.
- Supervise and conduct multi-phase document productions. Review and cite check briefs in preparation for filing.
- Manage project distribution for paralegals and one case assistant.
- Prepare numerous cases for trial for shareholders and associates.
Certificate In ABA
Senior Litigation Paralegal/Representative Resume
Summary : Dependable, hard working Code Enforcement Officer, with more than twelve (12) years experience in the industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects, quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Litigation, Legal Research, Trial, Administration.
- Served on National Trial Team for one of the top Fortune 500 companies in the world.
- Assisted with discovery for asbestos premises liability nationwide.
- Prepared document productions and other discovery for litigation.
- Summarize plaintiff medical records, depositions and other discovery of company witnesses and experts.
- Review and code document collections from multiple client locations.
- Create and maintain an inventory of open and closed cases. Bulk review documents in preparation for outsourcing imaging.
- Coordinate and track medical records from various plaintiffs in preparation for summarization.
Associate Senior Litigation Paralegal Resume
Summary : Litigation paralegal with over eight (8) years of experience. Detail orientated, proactive problem solver with an emphasis on technology to streamline litigation process, case management and client communications.
Skills : Leadership, Management Skills.
- Senior paralegal specializing in complex real estate litigation matters, including cases that proceeded to arbitration, trial and appeal.
- Assisted attorneys in all aspects of litigation. Managed cases from inception to resolution.
- Determined issues to be presented and documents to be used at depositions, during discovery, and at trial.
- Assisted attorneys in preparation of motions, discovery and trial preparation.
- Conducted document review, production and organization of documents, including determination of privilege.
- Communicated with clients, courts and opposing counsel.
- Prepare defense and attend small claims trials for Fortune 100 Company.
Lead Senior Litigation Paralegal Resume
Summary : Senior level paralegal recently relocated to East Bay area, with ten years' experience in complex civil litigation including employment, construction, land use, real estate insurance and medical.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Interviewed third party witnesses and various experts.
- Conducted factual and legal research and prepared concise memoranda regarding the same.
- Drafted pleadings, discovery, motions, declarations, deposition outlines and summaries, Researched testimony and legal/factual issues.
- Maintained case files, reviewed, analyzed documents and depositions.
- Organized and maintained documents and document databases. Cite checked and sherardize motions and briefs.
- Attend trial and conduct electronic trial presentation using Sanction and Trial Director.
- Manage large ESI document collections using both server and web-based platforms.
Senior Litigation Paralegal Resume
Headline : Ability to easily grasp complex legal theories and concepts; comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team; and excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
Skills : Research, Public Relations, Analytical, Human Resources.
- Interviewed witnesses and gathered public record research relevant to each case.
- Prepared accurate financial statements at the end of litigation.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests.
- Conducted background investigations on the defendant.
- Prepared witness, discovery, pleading, trial and exhibit binders for oral argument and depositions.
- Conducted settlement negotiations with medical providers. Skills Used Legal Research Financial Analysis.
- Identified, prepared and organized exhibits, testimony, and trial-related filings.