Senior Program Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure a Senior Program Assistant position that will capitalize on project management and administrative expertise, as well as offer an opportunity for growth, creativity, and expansion of skills.
Skills : Clerical, Customer Service.
- Provides administrative support to key members of the senior management team and the organization as a whole.
- Performs complex and confidential tasks.
- Dealts with every level of the organization and have the ability to comprehend and prioritize ever changing workload.
- Provides administrative support to include telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling and necessary communications, both internal and external Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel and department activities for all members of the senior team.
- Makes travel arrangements and reservations; maintain schedule and calendar for the Vice President and Executive Director, DCCCF Interim project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and company-wide events.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, business plans, etc.
- Receives and processes confidential materials of a sensitive materials nature.
- Independently composes routine correspondence.
- Receives and maintains a variety of files, records and logs (i.e., budget, enrollment and attendance) Relieve supervisor of routine personnel, budget and payroll functions.
Jr. Senior Program Assistant Resume
Objective : Extensive background in business administration, human resources, ministry administration, nonprofit, public relations, volunteer management, grant writing. Create & manage departmental budgets, reconcile expense accounts, manage cash accounts. Highly organized, detailed, with ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. Trusted with highest level of confidential information.
Skills : COMPUTER : Proficient In MS Office-Word, Publisher, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Internet, Desktop Publishing, Shepherd's Staff, Social Media.
- Managed the daily administrative tasks in operations of a busy social service agency and residential shelter.
- Oversaw recruitment, interviewing and training for new employees and volunteers.
- Processed background checks.
- Maintained personnel and client/patient files with extreme accuracy and confidentiality.
- Served as liaison to regional human resources director.
- Answered phones, sorted mail and faxes, typed letters, memos, reports.
- Maintained client/resident files.
- Provided executive support to directors and counselors.
- Managed event calendars.
Senior Program Assistant/Analyst Resume
Headline : To acquire an office Senior Program Assistant position with a company that could utilize exemplary professionalism and the detail oriented office skills have acquired.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Management.
- Provides program support to Supervisor, Program Manager and Director.
- Ensures quality program delivery and effectiveness.
- Manages multiple database users and provide database training on-site to contractors.
- Designs and implements tracking information systems.
- Assists with developing program procedures and policy manuals.
- Performs research and review for client audits.
- Reviews confidential and sensitive paperwork.
- Performs the final review of the monthly program report to client.
- Provides excellent customer service to assigned contractors; managing all daily operations for contractors, providing expert program knowledge and assistance to their employees.
Senior Program Assistant I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, goal-oriented, versatile professional with proven success in product management and marketing initiatives. Possesses strong technical writing, verbal communication, organizational, and multi-tasking capabilities. Skilled in building strong and lasting professional relationships with customers and vendors alike.
Skills : Typing - 65 WPM. Comfortable in a Mac or PC environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook. iWork '08, Aperture, and Adobe PhotoShop. Data entry experience.
- Researched and developed budgets for relevant business opportunities from USAID and Dept.
- Compiled monthly statistics and prepared graphical analyses of English language programs.
- Reviewed and analyzed budgets and periodical financial reports from field offices spread over ten different countries across the Mideast and N.
- Researched and analyzed current educational trends in the Middle East.
- Planned and scheduled agendas for visits from field offices and other educational organizations.
- Developed extensive orientation materials for new country directors.
- Increased funding by assisting in writing and editing proposals for contracts and grants.
- Improved internal communications by designing website as a guide and resource for country directors.
- Oversaw fastest growing program area of English Language training in the Middle East.
Senior Program Assistant II Resume
Headline : To secure a Senior Program Assistant position in a professional environment while utilizing; strong communication skills. Acts as a resource for coordinators to ensure efficient operation and compliance.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for a variety of clerical duties utilizing a high degree of independent judgment, problem solving, and initiative as such: Conducted client opening and closing procedures in the LCHD/CHC database NextGen program.
- Computerized and reported data, correspondence and reports, fees, filing, inventory/ordering supplies, photocopying, faxing and deposits.
- Transcribed staff dictation from staff meetings.
- Entered timecards, reviewed timecards for accuracy and/or enter Daily Staff activity.
- Provided assistance to the clinical staff regarding general needs of the clients.
- Answered program telephone and directed calls as needed.
- Scheduled clients' appointments.
- Collected clients' co- payments.
- Obtained necessary signatures, documentation, and information to verify third party insurance/health coverage for clients' treatment stay and processed billing.
Senior Program Assistant III Resume
Summary : Assists department chair in a variety of administrative duties including performing scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, preparing documents, making travel arrangements, ordering supplies and general administrative duties.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provided over 10 years of financial assistance by providing cost analysis, and budget preparations for Department of Defense and Department of Energy labor and travel budgets.
- Duties included collecting and providing cost data for workforce requirements.
- Prepared funds reports, reconciliation reports and review of all documents pertaining to input of obligations including, purchase orders, contracts, travel orders, expenditure transfers and credit card purchases.
- Obtained information needed to respond to routine and recurring request from the White House, Senate and House of Representative members, and foreign governments.
- Assisted three naval admirals, six naval captains and several general managers by providing techniques to ensure quality assurance, process improvement, and program development.
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidated reports and summarizing correspondence which advised on diverse programs in a multitude of action areas including nuclear energy, energy conservation, ballistic missile defense, and strength management.
- Instructed newly appointed staff on preparing briefs, correspondence and following office procedures.
Associate Senior Program Assistant Resume
Headline : With a diverse background and the demonstrated ability to improve program/project administration, coordination, and management, Interested in sustainable career development opportunities outside of academia.
Skills : CPR Certified, First Aid Certified, Medication Administration, Financial Services.
- Scheduled classes (inputting, collecting data, compiling Excel files and changing courses).
- Prepared office correspondence by the Dean.
- Developed and maintained an email system for communicating important academic information to faculty.
- Advised students when seeking university/college procedures (maintain log of late withdrawals, change of college, graduate SIS and POS, grade change requests and change of college request).
- Scheduled meetings for conference rooms in the CLA.
- Collected data and organize materials for orientation, newletter and annual reports.
- Contacted CLA Advisory Board Members regarding meetings other CLA matters.
- Reported physical plant problems when necessary.
Senior Program Assistant/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain employment where may continue to develop and increase abilities. Seeking a position in a company that will utilize professional experience to add value to a company's mission. Extremely hard-working self-starter, dedicated to achieving goals in a timely manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Coordinates business office and financial operations for Southeast Senior Director and Ecosystems department: administer two budgets in excess of $2.75 million dollars, receive and process contractor invoices, organize contracts with external vendors, and track revenue throughout the fiscal year.
- Executes three formal state Board meetings per year for 19 members plus EDF staff in venues across North Carolina.
- Assembles and distributes 100+ page Board Book for each meeting, take and distribute detailed minutes, and coordinate logistics including venues, meals, accommodations, materials, a/v, and special guests.
- Manages three high-level fundraising Board dinners per year for up to 50 plated guests.
- Writes and sends invitations to constituents, implement assigned seating, coordinate guest speakers, and provide follow up communication with attendees.
- Creates a new MS Access database to organize 130 VIP regional contacts.
- Tracks all incoming gifts and provide financial reports regularly.
- Works closely with Development staff in New York to strategize outreach, streamline correspondence, and allocate donors and gifts appropriately.
- Provides executive support for the Senior Director and administrative support for three senior program staff.
Senior Program Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Professional background includes over 10 years of experience in office management, time management, customer service and support. Strong organizational, event planning and facilitation skills with experience in planning, designing, and coordinating details of various types of events such as conferences, business meetings, and receptions. Proven ability to manage multiple projects while meeting challenging deadlines; able to communicate effectively with all organizational levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Concur, WebEx, Endnote, Peoplesoft, Sharepoint.
- Participated in collection, assembly, and tabulation of scientific data.
- Conducted database, website, and literature searches in various national/international publications.
- Managed internal Endnote library; updated internal and external project webpages.
- Planned and executed the logistics for committee meetings and workshops, including located and arranged appropriate venues, food and beverage services, coordinated room set-ups, arranged for ancillary services, hotel accommodations, travel arrangements for internal and external participants, prepared and disseminated logistical information.
- Provided onsite management of activities at venues, including distributed conference materials, reviewed room set-ups, coordinated presenters/speakers audio-visual requirements, and collaborated with the conference center and/or hotel staff.
- Assisted and reviewed contractual agreements and ensures compliance; answered inquiries and resolved complaints and issues with vendors.
- Reviewed, prepared and processes invoices, vouchers travel expense reports.
- Wrote, edited, and formatted routine correspondence for officer and board director's signatures.
- Maintained and updated committees' webpage.
Senior Program Assistant Resume
Summary : Highly effective career administrative assistant; self-directed; oriented to fast-pace environment; pivotal in implementing administrative directives at a company level; experienced in design, development, and implementation of personnel databases, policies and administrative memorandums.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for the readiness of 63 employees (8 local, 55 field) through training, security and travel.
- Managed daily administrative tasks associated with corporate and customer requirements to include composing memorandums, reports and databases.
- Worked closely with security offices to ensure employees are in compliance with corporate, customer and federal policies regarding site access and clearances related to deployments, TDY's and daily operations.
- Served as site Property Manager ensuring property is maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Assisted in creating and submitting financial reports to higher levels associated with travel, relocation and labor using company databases and various Microsoft Office programs.
- Monitored and allocated all in/out bound shipments.
- Initiated and processed equipment orders in support of a multi-million dollar contract through company buyers and procurement specialist.
- Gathered data to complete proposals warranting successful bids.
- Responsible for general office task such as processing mail, ordering office supplies and monitoring multi-line phone system.