Senior Research Technician Resume
Objective : Highly talented research biologist in translational biology laboratory with extensive background in mammalian cell culture and strong molecular biology skill set. Exceptional in reproducibility of data and organized record keeping. Efficiently implement, troubleshoot, and revise protocols. Capable to present and explain data findings. Proven capacity to work independently and/or collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to meet deadlines. History of contributing to publications and presentations.
Skills : Molecular Biology - See Addition Information Section Below, Microsoft Office - See Addition Information Section Below.
- Generated and maintained induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) lines o Derived from skin fibroblast and mononuclear cells from patients enrolled in the Bone Marrow Failure studies.
- Reprogrammed using STEMCCA vectors through lentiviral transfection or Sendai virus.
- Maintained and verified transformed clones as iPSC via karyotyping and FACS analysis using BD FACSCanto II.
- Differentiated Diamond Blackfan Anemia (DBA) derived iPSC towards blood lineages.
- Transfected iPSC lines with AAVS1 Zn finger targeting vectors to produce gene-corrected modifications in iPSC lines.
- Implemented and modified an orbital embryoid body protocol to form a consistent supply of iPSC.
- Expanded and cryopreserved iPSC lines.
- Cataloged iPSC in the Bone Marrow Failure log.
- Prepared primary cell cultures from enrolled patients in Bone Marrow Failure studies.
Senior Research Technician/Analyst Resume
Objective : Analytical research scientist with demonstrated chemical and instrumental expertise. Proven leader in manufacturing cost reduction. Strong analytical, communication and teamwork skills developed through laboratory positions. Acquired laboratory experience in Genetics, Cell, Microbiology, including aseptic techniques, and Recombinant DNA.
Skills : Biology, Chemistry R&D, QC, And Production Areas, Mechanical Apptitude Experience.
- Maintained and operated test methods and procedures in the infrared spectroscopy laboratory in the R&D department.
- Wrote up Technical reports.
- Designed and implemented SOP's on a variety of products and materials for both R&D and QC labs supporting production areas.
- Trained appropriate personnel on new methodologies, designed instrument programs and implemented control charts to support LEAN production.
- Isolated and quantitated oxidations levels in HDPE single and co-extruded resin layers, which lead to WW universal extrusions parameter specifications, incorporated savings in the 100's K per year.
- Supported the PET recycling and production resin operation plant.
- Studied methylation in multiple genes of interest by using a massarray and microarrays.
Jr. Senior Research Technician Resume
Objective : Motivated scientific professional with diverse experience in animal, cellular, and biochemical systems. Familiar with a variety of automated instrumentation. Comfortable working collaboratively or independently in a goal-oriented, deadline-driven environment. Strong planner and problem solver willing to adapt to meet changing needs. Able to move multiple projects forward simultaneously.
Skills : SCADA, Plumbing, Plumbing.
- Focused on discovery and development of small molecule effectors for various DNA repair pathways.
- Assisted in operating a High Throughput Screening Facility as a University Resource.
- Worked on screening projects from initial concept to hit characterization.
- Explored target pathways by shRNA knockdown, mutagenesis, Western Blotting, immunocytochemistry, cellular extract activity assays, qPCR, and biochemical assays with purified proteins.
- Designed and constructed recombinant genes and vectors.
- Purified proteins from E. coli and Baculovirus expression systems in insect cells using AKTA purification systems.
- Utilized affinity, ion-exchange and size exclusion chromatography.
- Determined cellular effects of compounds using numerous cytotoxicity assays to look for overt toxicity, cell cycle arrest, and effects on toxicity of DNA damaging agents.
Senior Research Technician I Resume
Objective : More than 20 years of combined experience as an environmental science Research Technician, Quality Control Inspector, Supervisor, Buyer/Planner and Human Resources Assistant. Extensive training in all of these fields, including working in a team environment to ensure schedules and tasks are finished on a timely basis. Excellent PeopleSoft Database skills.
- Responsible for assisting over 10 Study Directors and Field Representatives with the collection, tracking, analysis, shipment and disposal of all field study samples.
- Supervised a staff of 3-6 employees.
- Conducted staff training in corporate Standard Operating Procedures.
- Scheduled and managed resources to meet multi-project deadlines.
- Developed and maintained excellent working relationships with filed representatives, airline brokers, shipping contractors, and staff members from various analytical laboratories and regulatory agencies.
- Participated in worker exposure and field sampling teams throughout the United States.
- Shipped and received all residue samples and field supplies to and from a variety of destinations throughout the world.
- Tracked, renewed, and applied for import and export licenses.
- Complied with all Federal, State and County shipping laws and regulations.
Senior Research Technician II Resume
Headline : An innovative thinker as well as an effective strategic planner and troubleshooter, specializing in finding the most efficacious work flow. Experienced in supervising, training, motivating, providing leadership and discovery in translational medicine. Highly motivated and dedicated with extensive expertise in project design/SOP development, management of regulatory and safety standards.
Skills : Research, PCR, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Immunobloting, Immunohistochemistry, RNA Extraction.
- Designed, constructed and operated various bench scale experiments.
- Acquired basic oilfield well servicing experience.
- Worked on projects developing surfactants to remove shale gas.
- Experienced with nitrogen equipment, high pressure and high temperature equipment.
- Experienced handling complex operations.
- Recorded laboratory analysis results and procedures in log books.
- Performed quality testing of chemicals with gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, spectrophotometry and atomic absorption.
- Repaired pumps, flow valves, and micromotion flow control sensors.
- Recorded, analyzed and interpreted analytical data of plant operations.
Senior Research Technician III Resume
Summary : With a sound foundation in a number of job fields, bring a wide range of skills and experiences that are applicable to many situations. Specifically, have proven skills in mechanical maintenance and construction, operations and supervision, chemical laboratory operations and hazardous waste disposal, verbal and written communications, editing, instruction, public speaking, and public relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research.
- Performed anesthesia induction and maintenance for surgical procedures.
- Prepared laboratory animals for surgical procedures.
- Monitored and collected data from laboratory animals including physiological observations, anesthesia level, Activated Clotting Time (ACT) and blood gases, Administer a variety of medications as prescribed by protocol, surgeon/interventionalist, study director/principal investigator and/or veterinarian.
- Performed and/or assists in non-sterile and sterile study specific surgical procedures.
- Interfaced with Surpass clients.
- Operated and performed occasional maintenance and/or calibration on surgical support equipment.
- Maintained appropriate inventory and supply levels, stocks as needed.
- Maintained a safe and healthy work environment that complies with all safety policies and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
Asst. Senior Research Technician Resume
Objective : To work as a technical application scientist where knowledge of molecular biology and next generation sequencing can help customers understand the newest innovative technology.
Skills : Senior Research Technician, Next Generation Sequencing.
- Set up, conducted and correlated a variety of standard and complex experiments, including library preparation for next generation sequencing, taqman assays for quantitative and qualitative analyses, and PCR and rtPCR for viral and cellular gene sequencing.
- Sequenced samples on sanger sequencers and next generation sequencers.
- Facilitated programming of multiple liquid handling robots for various lab needs.
- Observed pertinent data and collated relevant results so that complex tables reflecting the relationship of multiple tests and their results could be prepared.
- Prepared nucleic acids from clinical patient samples.
- Recommended practical revisions to procedures to increase the validity of lab results.
- Traveled for pertinent meetings to stay up to date on current and upcoming products and services.
- Performed target, capture based enrichment for sequencing.
- Trained new staff coming into lab on all procedures related to next generation sequencing.
Associate Senior Research Technician Resume
Headline : Working currently as an Quality Biologist Associate with strong experience in tissue culture, knowledge of clinical laboratory regulations, GMP and /or ICH guidelines Senior Research Analyst with hands on experience in the development of a variety of laboratory research methods, Strong understanding of molecular techniques, RNA and DNA Sequencing, electrophoresis, biotinylation techniques, blotting methods, genome sequencing, chromatography methods, assay development, and plasmid purification.
Skills : Microsoft Word, French Language.
- Plans and performs laboratory research experiments supporting the studies of nitric oxide governing bile formation in hepatocytes.
- Works closely with the lab manager for managing the analytical lab including maintenance of instrumentation and placing orders for lab research materials.
- Utilizes analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gel electrophoresis and western blotting techniques; interpret and analyze data and adhere to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data; review data obtained for compliance to SOP and specification; reporting scientific results; and collaborating experiment results with principal investigator.
- Conducts research experiments by preparing and maintain primary cell lines (liver cell lines) Cell culture Immunoflurosence techniques DNA/RNA/protein extraction Strong background in immunologic assays Familiarity with flow cytometry and ELISA, PCR Lab management experience Experience in scientific writing/presentation sequencing library preparation with cell culture samples.
- Prepares spreadsheets to compile and organize data, prepared tables and graphs to interpret data.
- Prepares analytical reports and prepared and reviewed protocol for research and regulated studies.
- Conducts experiments adhering to GMP, SOP, GLP, IACUC protocols Prepare data for manuscripts and reports.
Senior Research Technician/Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Research Technician Professional with extensive experience in variety of operational roles for leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers. Areas of expertise include product compounding, tableting, coating, encapsulation, troubleshooting, and qualification of high-speed electronically controlled production equipment, and procedures re-engineering team contributions.
Skills : Trouble-Shooting, Creative Problem Solving, Mediator / Councilor, Facility Operations, Biosafety,.
- Assisted the formulation scientists in all stages of generic product development from small scale to pilot scale and ANDA batches.
- Collaborated with analytical, project management, regulatory, and quality personnel to schedule and execute experimental batches and to file ANDA of the product.
- Assisted formulation scientists with a broad range of R&D activities such as dispensing of raw materials and execution of small scale and pilot scale batches according to the batch records.
- Identified issues during manufacturing/processing, troubleshoot and/or report the observations to the scientists.
- Represented formulation scientists in project meeting discussions and batch manufacturing at contract manufacturing sites.
- Set up, operated and after formulation activities were completed, disassembled and cleaned the equipment.
- Coordinated calibration and maintenance of equipment with vendors.
- Conducted physical characterization of raw materials and finished dosage forms (particle size, weight, hardness, bulk & tap densities, etc.) Maintained proper documentation practices, cleanliness and organization for R&D work performed in the formulation area.
- Attended annual "Interphex" trade shows showcasing new generation manufacturing equipment to review and recommend targeted purchases.
Senior Research Technician Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable R&D Technologist with extensive experience in product development. Proven product launch from conception to finished product. Experienced in QC and production areas. Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently or in a group environment.
Skills : Patient Counseling, Pharmacy Inventory Management.
- Conducted various research projects under minimal supervision.
- Assisted in developing new products, methodologies and automating existing analysis by HPLC.
- Analyzed existing, customer-submitted and experimental products (by HPLC, Spectrophotometry, Titration and Technicon Auto-Analyzer).
- Trained Lab Technicians on projects, methodologies and instrumentation.
- Oriented the QC Lab personnel on procedures for analyzing new products.
- Assisted QC Lab with instrumental and analytical problems.
- Generated weekly customer reports.
- Maintained all laboratory instrumentation.
- Trained international exchange Food Scientists on instrumentation.