Senior Rf Engineer Resume
Summary : Dynamic, quality driven, highly motivated multi-disciplined RF/Hardware/Software System test and integration engineer, strong problem solving ability with 16+ years of experience in the field of wireless communication. Experienced, self-motivated, detail-oriented, versatile skilled, multi-tasker in a continually changing environment. Strong ability to work on prioritized concurrent tasks, focusing on customer needs. Good verbal and written communication & presentation skills. MSEE.
Skills : Knowledge & Experience Of UMTS,VOLTE, CDMA/EVDO, LTE Carrier Turn-up, Carrier Aggregation.
- Developed LabVIEW test code in a client/server environment for MB86L01A RF Transceiver chip (for Fujitsu) to verify Transceiver parameters such as RX 2G SNR, Ultimate SNR, VCO Leakage, LO Leakage, DC offset, DC offset correction time, Noise figure, SNR in DCR mode, Warm Up Time, AM suppression, IQ imbalance, Image Rejection, Blocking, IIP2, IIP3, clock jitter etc.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, test execution, data collect, debug post process and analysis.
- Created LabVIEW instrument drivers to fully automate the test system.
- Responsible for network oriented software development worked with serial, parallel, GPIB and networked interfaces.
- Continually strive to create test strategies to optimize test automation.
- Worked on pre-silicon validation on the analog test mux block (MARS project).
- Created Vera test codes, analyzed ams models of design blocks.
- Simulated codes on Clearcase environment.
- Set up automated system to test corner lot parts from different wafers, perform ATE correlation testing for both GMSK and EDGE transmitter, receiver.
Senior Rf Engineer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 16 years of experience in LTE, WiMax, UMTS, GSM, TDMA, CDMA, and IDEN RF design, optimization, performance analysis, integration, testing, implementation, troubleshooting & Leading and Managing projects. Excellent knowledge of RF system engineering and wireless network design principle. Expert with wireless system test equipment, such as TEMS, Agilent, signal generation, spectrum analyzer, VSWR testing, signal receiver, power meter.
Skills : LTE, Alteryx, Mapinfo, Planet, CDMA, GSM, WCDMA, ALU, Nokia, Huawei, Excel, Excel, Visual Basic, Ericsson.
- Provided Spectrum info (LTE/AWS/PCS/Cel) to RE and zoning department.
- Setup ERP value per transmitter and updated Geo Plan/Atoll for PCS, CDMA, LTE, AWS and PCS-LTE Attended weekly calls and provided updates for New Build sites for ILWI market.
- Created RFDS and reviewing ECR for New and existing Sites using MS VISIO.
- Provided suggestions to RF Engineers to add, remove or modify any equipment for the ECR.
- Reviewed PIM values Provided feedback if passing or failing to RF engineer Reviewed RL for Sweep Used Sweep calculator to make sure sweeps were showing correct threshold for sweep review.
- Checked the coordinate verses address on first page of CD.
- Matched the address from CD with RFDS (ECR) to make sure site will be built on correct address.
Jr. Senior Rf Engineer Resume
Objective : Senior Rf Engineer professional specializing in project and people management and the design and development of RF and wireless communication systems, embedded software, and hardware. Strengths include strong technical acumen, product development, collaborative leadership between multi-site multi-disciplined departments, and team building.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MapInfo, OSS Applications, BO, Statistics Tools.
- Contracted to Samsung for Region 2E Sprint NV market) Pre and post-launch CDMA-1X/EVDO/LTE deployment and optimization of Western PA, Central PA and Pittsburgh market.
- Ensured successful LTE ATP of all sites by following the design parameters specified in the Playbook.
- Ensured that PCI are transmitting in correct direction, clockwise and counter-clockwise handover is successful, eHRPD neighbors defined, ping latency passes 90ms, DL throughput exceeds 7 Mbps and UL throughput exceeds 5 Mbps.
- Monitored LTE performance on a per market basis in terms of RRC connection failure rate, connection drop rate, S1 setup rate, Average sector UL and DL throughput, Init ERAB success rate.
- Performed cluster CDMA-1X/EVDO optimization of Western PA market to improve KPIs in comparison with legacy performance.
- Responsible for coverage validation and no harm report generation using Mobile Meridian.
- Determined of cluster's worst offenders in terms of accessibility, retainability, DL and UL throughput and drops and identifying the cause.
Senior Rf Engineer I Resume
Objective : Combination of Core Commercial & Management and Technical Skills Leading and working with a team to create the best of working environment for the group. Excel in the art of convincing a customer through Presentations and communication skills First hand experience of optimization and Acceptance Testing of CDMA Wireless Network 360 Degree Thinking.
Skills : RF Planning, RF Optimization - LTE, RF Optimization - CDMA, RF Optimization - EVDO, RF Design, Drive Test.
- Analyzed LTE new site drive test data (DL throughput, UL Throughput, Latency, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, Swap) and provide proper resolution of non-meeting KPI.
- Analyzed LTE cluster report and provide resolution for weak coverage and drop rate Prepare NL for new site and existing sites and define missing neighbor (One way neighbor, two way neighbor).
- Responsible for LTE load balancing between sites by physical optimization.
- Increased LTE traffic and Offload EVDO traffic.
- Responsible for LTE Worst Cell Analysis & recommendation for improving KPI Fetch & Analyze KPI's & Counters using ENIQ and Cockpit tool.
- Responsible for LTE Drive Log Analysis, Event analysis & recommendation for poor coverage generating 48Hrs No-Harm Reports after Site migration.
- Prepared weekly LTE top 15 offender workbook and optimize the traffic and performance (RET, low/high cap settings, noise floor etc.) Prepare LTE drive routes and send for approval from local Sprint RF engineer Regular audits of recommended parameters.
Senior Rf Engineer II Resume
Headline : Macro Network Design, planning and cluster optimization. GSM, UMTS (multiple carriers) and LTE deployment and optimization. Implement, maintain, and enhance wireless networks, systems and equipment, to include the Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). Experience with I-DAS, O-DAS, Small Cell Systems design, integration, commissioning, trouble shooting and optimization.
Skills : Competitive analysis, Company analysis, Research and Development, Business Analytics.
- Attended Scoping Meetings to scope existing sites and provide RF Sheet which includes the new configuration and equipment needed for the GSM, UMTS, and LTE upgrade with description on what need to be done.
- Worked on deploying LTE by Creating LTE CIQ, and Neighbors scripts and loaded Neighbors script into OSS.
- Provided RND-CIQ for UMTS2100, and UMTS1900.
- Provided Support to Ericsson during integration.
- Checked the daily alarms in OSS and worked on resolving them.
- Checked daily dumps of OSS (LTE/UMTS) to find any inaccuracies within network parameters, including new sites/technology that is brought on-air.
- Suggested necessary changes (tilt, azimuth etc) in order to improve coverage using Cluster drive for LTE pre-launch sites.
- Defined and fixed Neighbors issues using WNCS report in OSS.
Senior Rf Engineer III Resume
Summary : Goal-Oriented, Self-Motivated, Decisive Leader with established record of exceeding expectations, and consistently delivering superior results. Proven ability to lead, direct, coach, and motivate teams to excellence. Engineering Manager with extensive experience in optimizing, designing, and planning LTE, EVDO, CDMA, iDEN, TDMA and AMPS networks.
Skills : GSM, GPRS, CDMA, LTE, VoLTE, TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, VoIP, Cloud SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
- Managed 7 RF Engineers and technical activities in the New Orleans Sprint CDMA network.
- Designed new cell sites as needed and prepare search rings.
- Performed Capacity Plans and manage capacity issues, such as special events, carrier and channel element additions, and T1 orders.
- Changed out antennas and adjusted down tilt and orientations to optimize cell site performance.
- Familiarized with IQ Analyzer, RF Optimizer, and HP Post data processing tools.
- Issued search rings for new sites and perform CW tests.
- Familiarized with FAA, FCC, AM screening and Regulatory issues.
Asst. Senior Rf Engineer Resume
Objective : Talented in communication engineering with extensive experience in optimization, integration, installation and supporting of network. Background includes expertise in network implementation, systems integration, performance and troubleshooting of Ericsson RBS 2202, 6000 and Mini link transmission . I have a good knowledge on Backbone Fiber and microwave backbone transmission, Wi-Fi and DAS installation, Router, switch .
Skills : Advance Knowledge In IP RAN Commissioning/ Ethernet.
- Installed and configured of public safety radios in Residential, Commercial and Government buildings.
- Installed and configured of AT&T overlay DAS system.
- Integrated neutral host DAS system for the four carriers.
- Performed bench marking and data collection of the network with TEMS pocket.
- Performed antenna PIM and Sweep test for diagnosis of noise and antenna problems.
- Made different types of coaxial connectors and splicing of optical cable.
- Supported Nokia's optimization activities (DCR 1.5 project) for Cingular Wireless' markets in Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI to reduce drop call rate to 1.5%.
- Led RF Engineer for Nokia's rollout activities for Cingular Wireless' market in Des Moines, IA.
Associate Senior Rf Engineer Resume
Headline : Hghly talented in Wireless with extensive experience in optimization, integration, installation and supporting all wireless network . Background includes expertise in network design and optimization, systems integration, performance and troubleshooting of GSM, UMTS & CDMA. Have a good experience in RF tools like TEMS cell planner & TEMS drive test , CNO-1, AFC, Mentum planet and MapInfo.
Skills : GSM, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO & 4G LTE Technology.
- Monitors daily Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) based on daily cell statistics.
- Prepares work order sheets for parameter modifications regarding Radio Fine Tuning.
- Coordinates with the OMC personnel regarding on the spot parameter changes on field.
- Prepares and finalizes First Optimization and Performance Report (FOPR) Conducts drive test activities using the TEMS Coverage Measurement tool for newly commissioned and integrated sites as well as for the contractual RF Acceptance per site and per cluster.
- Responsible for Post process the gathered logged files using the MapInfo and Analyzer by TEMS planner for presentation and troubleshooting analysis as necessary.
- Prepares coverage plots and reports from drive test measurements.
- Coordinates with the Operations and Maintenance Center personnel regarding problems arising from the drive test such as handover failure; transmit power, adjacencies, non-performing cells and sites with coverage discrepancies.
- Conducts site survey for indoor and outdoor sites.
Senior Rf Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Communications Rf Engineer with a diverse blend of technical experience and excellent communication skills necessary to accomplish the most difficult tasks. Highly effective at working independently or as a team.
Skills : RF: Cellular Network Design, Deployment, Optimization And Auditing, RF Project Management, RF Safety.
- Responsible for the build-out of CDMA/EVDO/LTE networks in the Sprint's Quad-State area which involved: site selection, site survey, site acquisition, site dimensioning and site integration (including population of RF parameters).
- Reviewed site closeout packages and interfaced with the Site Acquisition, Construction and Operations groups.
- Attended zoning hearing to present RF group's point of view to justify the need for a site as well as managed FCC/FAA filings and E911 applications on all newly integrated sites.
- Managed site database using Siterra.
- Knowledgeable in the RF design tool (PlaNet EV) used during the design phase as well as the optimization process and mapping software (MapInfo) for network map creation and visual traffic presentations.
- Conducted field work (drive test) using sophisticated data collection tools (InvexNxG, E6347, NEMO, QXDM) and data processing tools (Actix, Windcatcher, QCAT) for Layer 3 message analysis.
- Responsible for the system capacity engineering based on different network triggers such as BBH Erlang traffic usage, access failures (blocks) and customer experiences/complains from the sales group.
- Assured that network performance is above par by constantly monitoring KPIs on a daily basis, maintaining drop and block rates below certain thresholds during the busy hour.
Senior Rf Engineer Resume
Summary : Experienced engineering professional with over fifteen years of experience in wireless communications and five years in automation controls engineering, leading cross-functional teams in complex technical projects, developing strategic and creative engineering solutions, and designing and improving networks for two major wireless communication organizations.
Skills : TEMS, Actix, Business Object, ITK, ESPA, Atoll, ACP, U-NET, ASSET, Arieso, AMOS, WNCS, MapInfo.
- Designs, commissions, and maintains distributed antenna systems (DAS) for 3G & 4G service inside high rise office buildings throughout NYC including sporting venues, airports, and tunnels throughout the NY metro area.
- Performs RF link budget analysis to ensure path balance and quantify uplink ambient noise.
- Manages vendors and issue purchase orders for services and equipment.
- Troubleshoots and maintains system performance of large DAS systems.
- Identifies sources of external interference.
- Works with Field Operations teams, DAS OEM, and building management in mitigating system outages and interface with the customer.
- Designs a 63-zone DAS system with over 500 antennas inside MetLife stadium to provide capacity for Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Develops a new head-end architecture to support the needs of AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile, designed the fiber optic plan, and supervised a team of RF engineers during the commissioning and testing of the system.