Senior Sales Analyst Resume
Summary : A sales analyst culls sales data from employee and store reports, evaluates and analyzes data over time, creates forecasts for future sales trends, and presents conclusions to a company board or CEO.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Worked closely with the Director of Sales Support (DSS) to find the most impactful sales opportunities within the Atlanta hub (Atlanta, Norcross, Knoxville divisions).
- Increased sales thru implementation of "Sales Coverage Model" or SCM.
- Identified & prioritized opportunities with-in existing customer base for specialist resources to penetrate.
- Analyzed and reported on the productivity of specialist resources assigned.
- Reduced customer churn thru predictive analytics, leveraging on-line platform, and promotions.
- Participated in frequent conference calls to evolve consistent & scalable SCM reporting, processes, and share learnings and best practices among the national DSS/Sales Analyst teams.
- Designed and developed reporting to provide key financial data for executive management.
Jr. Senior Sales Analyst Resume
Objective : A highly organized, multifaceted business professional with extensive experience in contract and account management, purchasing, and sales analysis that ensures exceptional reliable business administration services. Strong operations background encompassing commercial finance and automotive industries that increase revenue generation and results in achieving corporate goals.
Skills : IBM Cognos, SAP.
- Acts as the main conduit of collaboration between Automotive Sales Division's sales channel, internal departments, and customers with the main goal of facilitating revenue growth and profit.
- Distributes of product literature, presentations, and sample procurement.
- Processes and submits price quotations, coordinate implementation of price agreements and adjustments both internally and with customers.
- Establishes and continuously improves internal/external customer confidence, suggesting specific ideas and taking actions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates with Operations for subsequent customer invoice and factory payment.
- Investigates potential sales opportunity related to samples.
- Establishes new accounts by gathering required documentation for customer on-boarding.
- Works with Credit/Risk to qualify account, submits RFA's for non-standard terms.
Senior Sales Analyst/Executive Resume
Headline : Senior Sales Analyst is to take detailed accountability for unleashing the power of our sales platforms - including Salesforce and other related platforms.
Skills : Excel, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Xactly, Tableau, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint, Cognos.
- Managed forecasting and goals of advertising revenue for East Region ($300M annual) from business properties, sellers (30+) and account managers (45+).
- Evaluated and determined accruals vs.actuals variances and adjusted revenue recognition forecasts.
- Administered all quarterly planning, budgeting, incentive compensation ($5M), HR and strategy insights for revenue and profit/loss evaluations for Sales Department.
- Improved forecast accuracy and reduced time effort by system interfacing, automation and process improvements.
- Enhanced audit process of monthly revenue recognition process between Operations and Finance.
- Created qualitative analysis for weekly, monthly, quarterly strategic business planning sessions.
- Initiated, developed and maintained mission-critical professional relationships with key business partners to dramatically improve decision-making process and communication.
- Created quarterly target/goal setting, spiffs, MBOs and overall sales compensation process.
Senior Sales Analyst I Resume
Objective : To utilize his Senior Sales Analyst experience in the corporate financing, strategy, manufacturing, sales, and international business industries for the opportunity in a financial management role.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Delivered daily sales, cost and budget analysis directly to the CEO.
- Assisted the executive team with full year budget analysis along with adjustments to the budget.
- Reported monthly profit & loss values; including monthly variance, seasonality, customer specific revenue and margin, discounted cash flow valuation and costs of goods and services.
- Created, analyzed and maintained customers' legal and business documents for review by the executive team.
- Responsible for detailed market research for B2B & B2C projects.
- Ventures included Amazon.com, Sam's Club, Costco, and Walmart to sell our line of products.
- Assisted in monthly and quarterly reviews regarding current status of clients, revenue and margin.
- Created all costing and product sales modeling for the sales and support teams.
Senior Sales Analyst II Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position in a System/Business Analyst role with management opportunity and career growth. Ready to implement for your organization leadership ability to influence, and develop, while empowering employees to achieve objectives with a team approach using strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations, Benefits Administration, Project Management, Event Planning, Teaching, Relationship Management.
- Responsible for Sales Analysis on the Laundry and Water Filtration Businesses.
- Responsible for the data analysis used in sales presentations.
- Administered various templates used in the day to day management of the business.
- Worked with account managers to create compelling selling stories and to ensure proper integration and execution of Corporate Brand strategies at the Walmart team level.
- Proactively identified market and category opportunities and communicate effectively to Account Manager.
- Responsible for design and distribution of reports providing key trends: sales trends, market share trends sell through, retail pricing matrixes, competitive brand trends and category performance.
- Worked directly with executive management to provide financial support.
Senior Sales Analyst III Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level Senior Sales Analyst position in healthcare administration where can utilize educational background to advance the healthcare organization operations.
Skills : Sales Operations, Data Management, Excel & Access.
- Created and structured a worldwide weekly sales report which tracks key metrics such as sales pipeline and top deals to assist management on how the sales team is tracking against plan.
- Viewed by the President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop a dynamic quarterly bookings dashboard for the NSX product using Tableau utilized by the executive team.
- Led the NSBU team to achieve the fastest 100% completion in the Portfolio Resource Management (PRM), by actively keeping track and engaging with the Sales Reps.
- Selected by the Director of Strategic Marketing to be Project Manager, to analyze and report all the 15Q3 NSX deals and gather pertinent information such as budget allocation and uses cases from all Sales Reps.
- Provided NSX customer count analysis which was announced during the quarterly earnings call.
- Used Salesforce to report and produce a PSO Request tracker, and validate the total dollar amount for each customer.
- Analyzed historical data for trend analysis, specifically for ELA and Non-ELA accounts and present findings to the VP of Finance.
- Partnered with Account Managers and deliver and validate their monthly statements for the deals they closed.
Asst. Senior Sales Analyst Resume
Objective : To contribute to the success of all teammates within an organization and particularity transfer knowledge of mentoring and leadership have retained over the last 15 years to manage a team. Create an environment for teammates to foster inclusiveness and collaboration to reach a common goal.
Skills : Contract/Program Management And Administration, Workflow Management, Process Improvement.
- Led, trained, and supported Admin, Sales, and End-Users of multiple BATO sites.
- Managed dealer requests for access and bid requests.
- Developed and maintained customer and all marketing divisions reports for sales volume and bonus program payouts.
- Created and distributed sales reports and contractual fees monthly, quarterly, annually and as needed to make business decisions.
- Communicated with field sales and dealers for requests including entirenet, e-procurement, and contracts.
- Created, implemented, and maintained nationwide pricing programs.
- Collected and analyzed competitive information and work with marketing to review.
Associate Senior Sales Analyst Resume
Headline : Excellent customer service skills with the drive to consistently exceed client expectations. Strong technical skills and aptitude. Proficient in the use of SQL, SAS, TSO, QMF, VBA and Microsoft Windows applications, among others. Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, allowing me to understand client issues and needs and to help develop custom solutions to meet those needs.
Skills : SQL, Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Healthcare.
- Worked in support of several Valeant sales forces, including goal setting, incentive compensation, contest monitoring and the creation and distribution of targeting reports.
- Managed the downloading of Valeant third-party coupon processing data and created reports to analyze and monitor activity.
- Pulled ad-hoc reports and provided data insights as requested by senior and sales management.
- Used VBA in Excel, Access and SQL to create automated sale reports for efficient weekly updating.
- Maintained the internal practitioner database used for reporting purposes.
- Calculated quarterly incentive compensation totals for corporate approval and created scorecards for field representatives.
- Created quarterly sales goals for field representatives and maintained reports for the team to consistently track progress.
- Developed targeting reports for the sales team to immediately react to industry and company changes and market dynamics.
Senior Sales Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : IT Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst with over 14 years' experience delivering projects and gathering requirements on enterprise wide initiatives in the SDLC framework utilizing both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Excellent communication skills combined with an outstanding ability to understand and adapt allowing me to quickly ramp up to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
Skills : & ABILITIES Retail Link, Microsoft Office, JDA Prospace, Tableau, IRI, Spectra, Consumer Insights, Trade Fund Management, and Forecasting.
- Worked with the VP of Sales to build and oversee sales forecasts.
- Reported and monitored POS sales, and Sales & Forecast.
- Worked with Project and Sourcing Managers to execute new item creation, release, and distribution of product along with samples.
- Coordinated with Logistics to oversee timely delivery of orders and stock availability.
- Maintained and published Price List for customers.
- Prepared quarterly status reports, Forecast vs Actuals.
- Supported retail accounts with item set-up and maintenance.
- Interacted with Finance in regards to payment terms and financial approval.
Senior Sales Analyst Resume
Objective : Confident sales professional with demonstrated success in supporting, representing and generating positive impacts founded on analytical and strategic sales strategies.
Skills : Previous Experience And Background In Branch Management, Direct Marketing And Sales.
- Provided training for new hires through side by side monitoring, listening to call after the fact through witness database, and providing week to week updates on overall representative's progress / measured metrics compared to peers in same training class.
- Operated in a supervisor role when handling escalation requests by customers for nesting new hire group.
- Targeting and creating specific product sales bundles at a center level that coincided with national level sales promotions.
- Responsible for managing, tracking, and coaching to representative's ability to conform to company's compliancy policy (ie.
- Scheduled Adherence, Legal Disclosures, Account Security) Responsible for administering daily huddles.
- Responsible for educating and selling Verizon products and services.
- Coordinated organization and compensation changes, teaming with sales, finance and hr staff.