Senior Store Manager Resume
Summary : To significantly contribute to the growth of a company that allows to use skills, knowledge and experience in sales, sales and product training, management and marketing.
Skills : MS Office, SAP, Citrix, Watson, Taleo, PeopleSoft.
- Developed long-term customer relationships by adhering to the highest standards of service.
- Handled high stress interactions with grace and professionalism.
- Kept abreast of current technology allows to offer the best solution for customers.
- Continued to cultivate a high-performing sales team by encouraging creative sales techniques and utilizing best practices.
- Managed store operations within budget; payroll, supply management, promotional budgets.
- Assented protection through inventory management, sales audits, ensuring daily sales paperwork is accurate and cash controls.
- Trained and developed a top-performing sales team; Develop training modules for continuing education of staff in products, services and new technologies.
BA In PSYCHOLOGY
Senior Store Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Retail store manager with a career path in consumable hard and soft line products. Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations and company goals. Core competencies include customer relations, employee supervision, training, operations, sales promotions, and P&L accountability.
Skills : Computer Experiece in word, excell , power point and windows.
- Supervised and directed all activities of 30 staff members.
- Acted as a liaison between store and buying office, as well as coordinated merchandise assortment.
- Directed and participated in staff development and inventory control.
- Performed consistent with company standards and initiates corrective action when performance standards are not met.
- Responsible for adequately displaying safety and compliance materials.
- Identified employees that show natural team leadership skills and facilitates internal growth opportunities.
- Actively mentored assistant managers to develop Manages total store level operations, including staff hiring, employee training, performance evaluations and creation of team work schedules.
High School Diploma
Senior Store Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a company where can use experience and expertise in a sales environment. Want to be part of an organization that can grow and develop career with. Provide world class customer service that exceeds the customers' expectations. Provide a successful track record for the corporation, and use talents to surpass company goals and directives.
Skills : Management Experience, Training & Development, Training & Development, Customer Service.
- Directed all the operations of sales associates and prepare weekly store reports.
- Responsible for strategic planning of store initiatives including inventory management, sales promotions, and staffing levels.
- Worked directly with all vendors to receive shipments, verify for accuracy, coordinate store stocking efforts.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining store merchandise displays in accordance with company standards.
- Managed a 1.8 million yearly retail sales volume, trending at 2.0 million.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding company goals Maintained high company.
- Managed a retail establishment while overseeing eight area stores with daily communication and leadership support.
Bachelors In Business Administration
Asst. Senior Store Manager Resume
Summary : Highly effective management professional with over 20 year experiences with a career path in multi-store management, store operations and loss prevention/security. Core competencies include customer relations, employee supervision, training and developing, P&L accountability and inventory accuracy. Confident loss prevention/security manager successful at making critical decisions quickly and effectively.
Skills : Excellent Communication , Excel And Powerpoint.
- Received and shipped merchandise as needed to maintain inventory levels set forth by the company.
- Achieved corporate directive sales goals, percentages, and achieving sales based comp over last year.
- Motivated the managers and the entire sales staff with lead by example and follow up support.
- Provided excellent customer service to the customer and help them find present and future needs through many different category products.
- Provided support to the Regional Sales Director through store reports, training, and follow up reports on the eight area stores.
- Interviewed potential managers, along with sales associates for area stores.
- Hired/ trained and gave support through many courses of action within the corporate structure system.
High School Or Equivalent In General
Senior Store Manager III Resume
Summary : To manage a large retail clothing environment, and to supervise all daily business activities and personnel in order to reach and maintain maximum sales potential.
Skills : Retail Sales, Retail Management.
- Provided a professional attitude and leadership skills, for all team members to follow.
- Conducted operations of a retail establishment.
- Responsible for weekly scheduling, payroll management.
- Responsible for Hiring recruiting training and developing team.
- Responsible for Daily bank deposits, executing floorsets and processing shipment.
- Responsible for Changing weekly marketing events and executing markdowns.
- Responsible for Scheduling VIP events with special customers.
Bachelors Of Science In Sociology
Senior Store Manager II Resume
Summary : Customer service background and Manger Experience. Enjoy customer resolution and problem solving. A team player that has high value to company standards and policies.
Skills : Operations, Customer Service.
- Managed assigned home store and delegate task to employees for efficient production results.
- Responsible for Planning out reach to drive the business.
- Responsible for Creating and maintaing a positive work environment.
- Started with dressbarn as a sales associate within a month was promoted to assistant manager.
- Oversaw up to 10 stores from Palm Coast, FL to Valdosta, GA.
- Ensured home store and satellite locations achieve profit and EBITDA expectations through expense controls.
- Implemented EEE program in home store and satellite locations via teaching, guid- ing, and motivating.
BS In Business Management
Senior Store Manager I Resume
Summary : Dedicated Operations Manager demonstrating effective leadership in all aspects of the job. Excel at cutting costs and streamlining operations.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Account Management,.
- Set daily and weekly goals related to the store's sales activities.
- Provided support to the Regional Sales Director through assigned special projects, satellite store oversight and responsibilities along with any other training or opera- tional support needed throughout the region as assigned by the Regional Sales Director.
- Hired, trained, disciplined, and terminated employees as required.
- Completed all personal documents and forms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Implemented merchandising guidelines and merchandising updates in a timely manner, ensuring company standard of presentation and all other appearance and cleanliness standards set forth by the company.
- Maintained inventory position within corporate guidelines.
- Maintained accurate on-hand counts, maintain accurate levels of inventory, and basic assortment as prescribed by the company.
Certification In Auto Mechanics
Senior Store Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking employment in a corporate facility utilizing applicable skills in the areas of project management and software implementation.
Skills : Leadership, Communication, Human Relations, Proficient w/ MS Office, Food Safe Certified.
- Oversaw store operations, visual merchandising, asset protection, facility management, HR management, associate hiring and training.
- Worked stores in district that has been assigned to delegate task and oversee sales with store management.
- Oversaw all district programs and directs the work of district personnel to ensure annual and long-range goals are being met.
- Reviewed and updated the District's policy book and position descriptions for Board of Supervisors as needed.
- Assessed the need for conservation work within the district in cooperation with various federal, state and local agencies.
- Recommended actions and programs to the board to meet these needs.
- Maintained a cooperative working relationship with all natural resource agencies operating within the district.
Associate Of Arts In Business
Lead Senior Store Manager Resume
Objective : Driven self-starter with recognized strengths in leadership, management, human resources, administering health insurance benefits, account maintenance, software problem-solving, staff support, and implementing proactive procedures and systems for new hire orientation, trainings and on-boarding processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Listened in on sales conference calls for the region.
- Oversaw multiple council projects delegated.
- Trained employees Employee delegation Managed up to 20 Parts control.
- Identified sources and recommends actions to the board to secure operating funds for the district.
- Worked with Administrative Assistant to develop and administer district's annual budget.
- Approved and signed all monthly accounts payable.
- Oversaw and direct coworkers' sales activities.
Bachelor Of Arts In General Studies
Senior Store Manager Resume
Headline : Seasoned professional with 20 years of experience including Senior Retail Management, Professional Employment Staffing, Property Management, Office Supervision, Receptionist, and Real Estate Agent. Experienced in retail merchandising, customer service, recruitment and retention, daily retail operations and executive office operations, store planning, team leadership, and coaching.
Skills : Microsoft Office Including Mac Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Outlook.
- Held weekly staff meetings, coached managers in sales and documentation procedures, reported to district manager.
- Approved rental agreements.
- Monitored and achieve planned results for profits for the store by effectively managing and directing store resources.
- Managed and controlled all store expenses.
- Oversaw and directed coworkers' collection activities, follow up on more difficult accounts that require manager intervention, approve customer commitments, monitor and follow up with coworkers on planned results for collection activities and provide leadership and training to ensure all coworkers comply with established procedures and practices for collections.
- Oversaw and provided effective training & development for all coworkers in the store.
- Motivated, evaluated, coached, counsel, and develop coworkers, including helping the company identify, train, and develop future store managers.
Certificate In Software