Senior Training Specialist Resume
Summary : Having 9 years of experience providing Information Technology Services. Provided system administration of multiple data centers and hub nodes. Cisco Router and Switch experience including, administration, programming and troubleshooting Cisco IOS, call manager and cable installation in both tactical and commercial settings. Designed, installed and configured multiple networks in both commercial and tactical environments.
Skills : Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Researches and conversed to acquire the necessary information to assess/respond appropriately to the need.
- Delivers effective presentations and conducts facilitation to employees regarding company policies and procedures during orientation and as needed throughout employee job tenure.
- Serves internal and external customers; obtains information necessary to assist/resolve conflicts and to foster business/customer relationships.
- Enhances team concepts and works as a Trainer/Coach, evaluating and monitoring work performance.
- Addresses training needs and issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Consults with Management and Team Leaders provide feedback in training/coaching/advising with quality results.
- Performs system analysis of vitrification plant operations and enter results in the VISION database.
Senior Training Specialist I Resume
Objective : IT Implementation and Software Training professional with over 3 years of experience in various software upgrades and full-cycle go-live Software Implementations. Provided 100's of Instructor-Led, virtual training, and on one on the job instruction training.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite 2003 & 2007 Certified, Data Entry.
- Participated as a platform trainer as part of the implementation team on a cross country merger training project.
- Installed new software programs and conducted computer-based instructor-led training on new mortgage proprietary software programs and CRM's.
- Facilitated various types of training classes: the vast array of bank and financial products, I.R.A.'s, and small business banking products.
- Provided support and feedback for course development and delivery as well as class instructional guides and participant material.
- Organization of travel logistics, event setup and equipment availability.
- Design and deliver training and development programs to 19,000 staff members.
- Engage key stakeholders to conduct organizational assessments and create philosophy, strategy and business model to deliver leadership development programs.
- Develop and facilitate training and development programs for executive-level staff members.
Senior Training Specialist-Temp Resume
Objective : Accomplished Learning and Talent Development Specialist with experience developing and supporting internal learning/training programs to maximize a company's employee investment.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service, HR Administration, Operation Management.
- Supervise 22 personnel in training and instruction of all CBRN survivability skills, and military weapons training and qualification.
- Ensure that instructors are qualified to teach their prospective classes.
- Evaluate and conduct training for field personnel and call center representatives.
- Provide training support, design, development, and delivery of training for programs such as new applications.
- Reconcile corporate credit expenses using the concur web-based application.
- Attend professional development seminars 1x--2x per year, and track projects in a monthly management report
- Listen to daily morning calls regarding outages, safety, and other critical emergency situations affecting customers, the utility industry and contractors.
- Attend monthly team meetings and deliver diversity, environmental, or safety messages to co-workers.
Senior Training Specialist-Executive Resume
Summary : Having over 9 years of experience leading teams in a variety of assignments, culminating with a position as a Senior Training Specialist was also the technical lead for multiple projects.
Skills : MS Office, Administration, Customer Service, Client Relationship, Networking.
- Supervised OMT's of at least 9, but not more than 30 military personnel, assuring soldiers apply proper training techniques in Human Intelligence Collection.
- Conveyed information and data in response to students' correct and proper interrogation, questioning and/or elicitation techniques.
- Provided competent, technical HUMINT platform instruction, this may include contract employees developing their own lesson plans.
- Trained new instructors in report grading of intelligence reports generated by the students and have guided them until they have become certified instructors.
- Recommended retraining for instructors whenever they have failed their evaluate reports to standard.
- Responsible for assisting and conducting security screening operations, counterintelligence surveys, threat assessments, and providing intelligence support to all.
- Assessed and analyzed skills and abilities, placed with local employers; monitored for successful results.
Senior Training Specialist-Manager Resume
Headline : Banking professional with 6 years of proven experience in sales, training, and operations seeks growth opportunities with a well-established organization that will allow excelling in the areas of Customer Service and Associate Engagement.
Skills : Rope Access, Management, Public Speaking, Training Delivery, Industrial Safety.
- Developed the training standards and requirements for all training staff.
- Responsible for student safety during training exercises involving fall protection at height as well as high angle rescue training.
- Continually expanded knowledge of safety regulations and standards throughout working with various industries across the country as well as numerous international companies.
- Conducted fall protection training for theatrical and entertainment riggers, trail maintenance workers, nuclear fuel services, wind energy technicians and many other industries.
- Assisted in planning for mitigation of fall hazards and the writing of procedures.
- Aided in the selection of fall protection and rescue equipment for a wide variety of industries.
- Coordinated logistics for the new hire, refresher, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Managed and coordinated curriculum development in collaboration with the training team.
Senior Training Specialist-Regional Resume
Objective : Seeking to progress in a Human Resources career for an organization that offers challenges and a great work environment, where one will be able to utilize experience, skills and apply a passion for the field.
Skills : Training & Development, Facilitator, Public Speaking, Leadership Development, Microsoft Office Suite, Meeting Planning.
- Developed and implemented effective training policies, procedures, and programs.
- Evaluated training needs, programs, and services, also provided recommendations for improvements.
- Ensures Credit Union personnel are well trained and effective in their positions.
- Demonstrated flexibility and versatility to meet the training needs of any and all areas at any time.
- Developed, enhanced and maintained strong working relationships with managers and employees throughout the credit union.
- Assisted managers, employees with diverse, complicated and challenging challenges, problems or issues.
- Developed and executed training plans for multiple project teams.
- Assisted with building and maintaining employee intranet Human Resources Back-up employees.
- Created forms for Human Resources Facilitated Human Resources new hire orientation and on-boarding.
Senior Training Specialist-Supervisor Resume
Objective : Knowledgeable environmental health and safety including emergency management and response planning. Resolve human relations problems and promoting employee health and well-being. Evaluated training requirements for clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, LMS, Project Management, Supervisor.
- Designed, developed, and implemented new hire training process, customer service curriculum, diversity, and personality trait training such as DISC.
- Coordinated online and on-demand training for employees.
- Provided technical expertise, career development coaching, and general facilitation services for meetings and retreats.
- Administration of the online management system including system access and basic troubleshooting.
- Organized instructional content in a logical and thoughtful manner using various e-learning software solutions.
- Worked closely with educators to target new e-learning topic inclusion for an online learning management system.
- Provide customized on-site training and go-live support for Occupational Health industry software and EMR.
Senior Training Specialist III Resume
Headline : Senior Training Specialist is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering effective training courses. The Senior Training Specialist is responsible for all aspects of training delivery, including design, development, delivery, and evaluation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organization Savvy/Politics-Knowledge.
- Designed and adapted appropriate assessment tools or approaches such as interviews, questionnaires, and survey questions that collected the necessary information.
- Designed and developed learning programs, facilitated events, seminars, conferences, and materials.
- Provided specialized coaching and assessed individual and organizational learning needs by analyzing information obtained from assessment tools.
- Researched and prepared written budget estimates, training charges, and/or justifications for the costs of specific training programs and assisted management personnel.
- Determined best practices for creating and implementing training modules such as individual training, group instruction, and computer-based training and workshops.
- Collaborated with internal and external business partners to analyze, recommend, design and implement training programs.
- Supervised and monitored staff, including monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of coaching call program representatives.
Senior Training Specialist-Assistant Resume
Headline : Over 6 years of experience in plant operations, maintenance, training, and procedure development. Expertise includes commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of combined cycle plants, gas-fired boilers, and associated utilities, as well as Refining and Upstream Petroleum facilities.
Skills : Commissioning Manager, Operations, Operations Management.
- Performed mechanical testing and troubleshooting on all plant mechanical systems and equipment.
- Supervised mechanical commissioning technicians, construction craftsmen, and equipment vendors.
- Interfaced with plant engineering and construction departments as required in support of startup testing/commissioning activities.
- Supervised and supported the training of the client operations group.
- Implemented and validated programs through hands-on training of plant operations personnel.
- Prepared and presented platform and hands-on instruction.
- Planed and facilitated the training of 150 company-operated locations.
- Created and facilitated a training program to ensure store staffing levels were met, resulted in a turnover reduction of 60%.
Senior Training Specialist - Technical Resume
Summary : 18+ years of experience as a Senior Training Specialist. Training Specialist is responsible for the design, development and implementation of marketing training programs and materials. This includes creating materials optimized for digital learning environments, and developing both in-house and third-party training products.
Skills : Learning and Development, Training Operations, Program.
- Supervise all instructor lead training activities including classroom management, facilitator-led training and subject matter expert development.
- Train and monitor performance and adherence to training standards of all Training Specialists and SMEs participating in training lead by the Professional Development Team.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure consistency in the classroom experience for all trainees.
- Assist with documentation and record keeping as required.
- Consult with business unit managers and leaders when assigned to assess training needs and work cooperatively to develop training solutions.
- Develop and supervise the development of training courses, materials and job aids as appropriate.
- Develop training materials, course outlines, instructional methods, training aids, manuals, and other materials as needed for instructional purposes.
Senior Training Specialist-Corporate Resume
Summary : Demonstrated track record of achievement in contract negotiation, program management, performance analysis, database administration, due diligence, budget management, and business process reengineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Worldspan - Airline Global Distribution System, Microsoft PowerPoint, Oracle Learning Management System, Avaya, Snagit Editor.
- Prepared for training delivery, focusing on different methods to motivate students with all different learning styles to encourage participation and build learner motivation.
- Provided instruction for a new hire, help desk, exchange, and cruise agents in industry, program, technical, sales, and customer experience in five different call centers.
- Developed a training program for a company-wide sales workshop that increased profit by $500K in the next two quarters.
- Provided daily support for five different call centers, providing both information, virtual training, and technical support.
- Created learning labs which allow agents an opportunity to hone skills in a safe training environment, with real-life scenarios.
- Coached agents expanding their roles for a successful transition into their new roles.
- Mentored eight trainers on different job aspects and delivery style.
- Responsible for LMS reports tracking learning plan completions on a company, project, or agent level.
Senior Training Specialist-Part Time Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional with substantial experience combining strategic planning, project management abilities to achieve positive gains. Solution-oriented, excellent organizational, and communication skills to effectively meet objectives. Success-driven generalist with a self-motivated, pro-active approach to ensure on-time performance, compliance to standards and cost control.
Skills : Management, Leader Development, Training Development/Management, Adult Education Specialist, MS Office, Administrative Specialization.
- Consulted with managers and staff associates to define company skill and performance gaps; identified training and professional development needs.
- Conducted learning needs analysis for functional and skill competency-based job requirements using individual interviews and focuses groups.
- Designed and developed surveys for use in learning needs analysis.
- Designed new hire training for initial, 30, 60 and 90 days for a most positions within the company.
- Evaluated learning programs and training effectiveness using the Kirkpatrick model of evaluation to ensure consistency in training.
- Designed, reached, and recommended strategic performance and learning solutions aligned with company and regional goals and business objectives.
- Designed, developed, and distributed training material and other end-user documentation.
- Developed train-the-trainer materials and methods for ongoing reinforcement of training techniques.
- Created and utilized project plans for the execution of training and performance projects.
Senior Training Specialist Resume
Objective : An experienced professional is now seeking to obtain a position in a Training or Quality role that allows for career advancement.
Skills : Excel, Hiring, Leadership Development, Management, Negotiation, Project Management, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Recruiting, Relationship Management.
- Design training solutions, apply sound instructional design principles to formulate a plan for appropriate training interventions.
- Develop learning objectives that drive course design ensuring content and outcomes are targeted to the specific course/learner needs.
- Create detailed course design documents, articulating instructional strategies, conceptual and performance-related content, media, activities, and assessments.
- Develop training project plans including timelines, milestones, and accountabilities.
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure content accuracy.
- Customize solutions to satisfy customer requirements and corporate needs.
- Develop Instructor guides and tests for all courses in accordance with departmental standards.