Service Member Resume
Objective : Offers an elite level of professionalism, customer service, and competence. Empathetic towards a wide variety of customers, cultures, and backgrounds.
Skills : Cleaning, Time management, Sorting.
- Provided an elite level of professionalism, competence, and decision making.
- Empathetic and understanding of a broad range of cultures. Prided on excellent customer service and compassion.
- Displayed the initiative by not only meeting standards but learning and understanding tasks and exceeding standards.
- Trained and understanding the needs of other team members, formal presentations through visuals aids, and meeting training time goals and standards.
- Deployed to Afghanistan for nine months where the main focus was to adapt and learn a new culture as well as collaborate with communities.
- Accountable for over one million dollars worth of equipment and was responsible for inventory, recording, and maintenance of all equipment.
- Managed a group of people Reordered data weekly on equipment for maintenance and inventory purposes.
Service Member/Representative Resume
Summary : Patient, efficient, trustworthy, dependable, self-motivating, hardworking, willing to learn and be trained in new areas. Willing to go the extra mile to get any job done as expected.
Skills : MS-Office, Hard Working.
- Order to restore breached security and provide the final element of an integrated security plan for the asset being protected.
- Prevented unauthorized access into secure areas and ensured policies and regulations were enforced.
- Regiment who has successfully fulfilled leadership billets as a team leader, squad leader, martial arts instructor and advisor to Marines.
- Carried out and delegated the orders from Commanding Officers in both pieces of training as well as combat operations.
- Responsible for the full accountability of Marines and their weapons, equipment, and personal gear under my charge.
- Entrusted with problem-solving, teambuilding, planning, and execution of training exercises for small units.
- Operated a tractor-trailer moving building materials from pick up locations to project sites.
Service Member/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dependable and hard-working laborer spending some time in the construction industry. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and work hard to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Communications, Customer Service, Food preparation, Typing.
- Software expertise varied from Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint to Adobe products and other unit and graphics specific software.
- Designed and facilitated numerous murals, paintings, portraits, and pastels to meet the needs of the unit.
- A supervisor, taught the knowledge of art, PC, and Mac to team members within the military and civilian realm who held an interest or expressed a need.
- Maintained software and performed repairs on PCs and laptops for the needs of the Army.
- Served as the IS field liaison for the entire battalion during military exercises.
- Coordinated the communication of satellite shot success while performing a briefing twice daily on progress for unit commanders.
- Managed the Battalion Signal Network during Battalion and Joint Service Exercises with other military members, civilians.
Service Member II Resume
Headline : Self-motivated and efficient school assistant seeking a position as an administrative assistant or secretary. Quick learner and proficient in creating and maintaining quality relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Technology.
- Coordinated communication between patients, family members, student's administrative staff, or regulatory agencies.
- Maintained knowledge of community services and resources available to patients. Refer patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Investigated and direct patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Explained policies, procedures, or services to patients using medical or administrative knowledge.
- Collected and report data on topics such as patient encounters and inter-institutional problems, making recommendations for change when appropriate.
- Identified and share research, recommendations, or other information regarding legal liabilities, risk management, or quality of care.
- Developed and distribute newsletters, brochures, or other printed materials to share information with patients or medical staff.
Service Member III Resume
Summary : A motivated self starter, work very well either on own or with others. A very rapid study able to grasp new concepts with limited supervision and training, continually seek new opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- General administrative duties at the Submarine Base, cooling, Utility equipment technician.
- Responsible for the initial organization and creation of the chaplains' office.
- General administrative duties Personnel Support Activity.
- Pertains to enlistment contracts with the United States Army Reserve component.
- Held employment positions within the civilian work arena as well.
- Responsible for various platforms across the schools.
- Assisted the lead teacher with instruction, lessons, and transitions.
Service member I Resume
Objective : Experience delivering exceptional Engineering Service with a positive attitude. Passionate about customer satisfaction with a record of consistently exceeding company goals.
Skills : Electrical, Customer Service.
- Elaborates a fundamental of teamwork leadership, safety, and Qualify Control.
- Supported a team in both training and operational activities.
- Collected and analyzes military intelligence and submitted verbal and written reports.
- Installed configures, operates, aligns, conducts performance tests and performs unit and direct support maintenance on satellite communication.
- Prepared system and equipment related forms and reports and installs tactical satellite antenna equipment.
- Operated and Performs preventives maintenance, checks, and services on assigned communication equipment.
- Identified and reports electronics jamming and deception, and applies appropriate electronic countermeasures.
Sr. Service Member Resume
Summary : Looking for a full time job to have throughout the rest of career. A good worker with excellent people skills. Learn things quickly and always eager to work.
Skills : Hard Working, Customer Service.
- Primarily performed the duties of a Food Service Specialist during tenure.
- Performed preliminary food preparation procedures.
- Prepared and/or cooked menu items listed on the production schedule as prescribed by Army recipes.
- Set up serving lines, garnished food items, and applied food protection and sanitation measures in field and garrison environments.
- Received and stored subsistence items and performed general housekeeping duties.
- Operated, maintained, and cleaned field kitchen equipment.
- Performed preventive maintenance on garrison and field kitchen equipment.
Master Of Science
Asst. Service Member Resume
Objective : Hardworking and motivated professional looking to transition Army duty to the civilian workforce. Highly motivated with more than 3 years of experience and achievements.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication Skills.
- MI Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner. Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area.
- Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
- Built relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
Associate Service Member Resume
Objective : A position to ensure the safety and proper automotive performance to all customers served by the company and to be an active team member in order to facilitate personal and professional growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Ran transactions for clients, using computer software.
- Calculated and balance currency; audit vault and tellers cash drawers at the end of every day.
- Examined checks for endorsements and verify other information needed.
- Bank policies in a professional manner. Make mortgage loan payments, and verify payment dates.
- Identified transaction mistakes, and used procedural knowledge to correct them.
- Able to manage difficult situations and solve them in a professional way.
- Supply maintenance, repair, and support.
Service Member Resume
Summary : Storekeeper tasked with maintaining ship or company military supply stores. Responsibilities include purchasing and procurement, shipping and receiving, and issuing of equipment, tools.
Skills : Communication Skills, Hard Working.
- Received, store and issue equipment, supplies, material, or tools.
- Procures supplies, and check incoming items against orders.
- Filled requisitions for the stock, and took inventories.
- Maintained records, including vouchers, invoices, stock cards, and requisition forms.
- Sold merchandise for Ship's Service Stores.
- Properly handled disbursing, and fiscal accounting under the supervision of Supply Officer.
- Effective decision-makers in high-pressure environments.
Associate Of Science