Slitter Operator Resume
Objective : Over twenty years printing, manufactory , machine operations experience. Previous experiences have afforded the opportunity multi-task, oversee and manage large groups of employees. Processed daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling reports, evaluating staff performance reviews.
Skills : Machine Operator, Forkilft, Shipping And Receiving.
- Recognized leader and one of top two producers Printpack, manufacturing company that produces packaging solutions response customer demands.
- Trained, coached, and mentored others how to use the machines and methods ensure operations ran efficiently.
- Used own initiative, made quick, accurate decisions how best meet production goals.
- Traveled the United Kingdom help the Printpack plant there meet its production goals.
- Operated the complex Model 344 FP Dual-Turret Slitter Rewinder machine.
- Always volunteered to learn new systems, methods, or processes.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
Sr. Slitter Operator Resume
Objective : Secure leadership position Manufacturing/ Production capacity that will utilize experience ,knowledge while allowing for mutual growth.
Skills : Very skilled with a fork truck, Supervisor.
- Trained newly assigned Slitter Operators that they possess needed skills , knowledge perform their assigned jobs safely and efficiently.
- Troubleshot and corrected process material issues they occurred, control quality and output assigned processes current defined standards.
- Monitored material status and availability the assigned areas responsibility ensure commodities, packaging materials, operating supplies, raw materials were prepared and ready for next four hours.
- Kept supervisor / other operators informed of problems and availability materials, that corrections or decisions could be made timely manner.
- Worked support continuous operations.
- Trained in GMP, CGMP, 5-S, And Lean Manufacturing Practices.
- Wrote Standard Operating Procedures and Job Instructions for Finish operations.
Certification In Real Estate Agent
Jr.Slitter Operator Resume
Objective : Highlights Qualifications Expert knowledge , abilities written communication. patient listener who fully focuses speakers and understands variety Organized and detail oriented; knack for understanding procedures and logistics. Strong skills time management, prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines.
Skills : Operate various machines, Leadership.
- Set up and operated slitter rewinder making rolls polymer for use food service wrappers.
- Read job orders and space rotary blades machine shaft, according to width specified polymer rolls and secure blades position.
- Mounted parent polymer roll on machine unwind and threads material over and between feed rollers and rotary blades.
- Mounted paper cores to rewind shaft(s), tape ends slit material around the cores.
- Started machine and observe flow material through machine detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Adjusted and monitored Slitter/Rewinder machine stop, start, edge guide , regulate speed and tension machine, and align material with rotary blades.
- Disengaged winding shaft and remove finished rolls of polymer for boxing.
High School Diploma In Business Owner
Asst. Slitter Operator Resume
Summary : To obtain position CNC machinist contributing attainment employer's production goals ,continuing enhance skills and knowledge.
Skills : Forklift Operation And Overhead Crane Operation.
- Operated series of machines that worked together unit to trim coils metal the desired width, safely and efficiently.
- Loaded and unloaded the two arbors at each end of the machine by using coil carts and forklifts.
- Measured width and flatness metal using micrometers and application specific gauges, entered the data into File Maker Pro.
- Inspected coated metal for defects in paint, such flaking, line rolls, starve out, etc, and defects in metal itself, such as burrs, edge wave, center buckle, etc.
- Used the inventory management system record and keep track of each coil that was slit width and then sent to another line house, out door to the customer.
- Setup the line to process order from customer, changing the width and number of cuts on the slitter head, addition to adding and removing spacers and dividers on the line to run different widths and number of cuts of metal depending on the order.
- Depended on the type of order, could not weighed on the scales, operator would use series of formulas, calculate weight , coil exiting the machine, to determine that the weight was inside customer specifications.
Associate. Slitter Operator Resume
Summary : Excellent machine Crane operator with 8 years experience operating start slitting machines and other types of machinery. Meticulous laborer, skilled juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
Skills : OSHA Regulatory Knowledge, Cross-training.
- Maintained equipment good working order checking fluid levels and greasing and fueling machines.
- Kept efficient time and material records.
- Planned all lifts and used capacity charts.
- Operated crane feed the plant and load trucks.
- Completed written reports problems and necessary repairs and forwarded maintenance personnel.
- Operated heavy equipment, heavy loaders, carryalls, and cranes Adjusted alignment drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
BBA In Manufacturing Engineering
Slitter Operator III Resume
Summary : To obtain position where can incorporate analytical, sales, customer service, clerical skills capacity where achievements will lead enhanced opportunities and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft, Assembly, Team Leader, Team Leader, Quality Control, Quality Control.
- Notified supervisors , mechanics equipment malfunctions.
- Started machines, monitor operation, and make adjustments as needed.
- Inspected products verify that they meet specifications, determine whether machine adjustment needed.
- Observed operations detect defects, malfunctions, supply shortages.
- Operated machines for test runs to verify adjustments and obtain product samples.
- Recorded production data such numbers and types product wound.
- Installed, level, and align machine components such as gears, chains, guides, dies, cutters, and/or needles to set up machinery for operation.
High School Diploma
Slitter Operator II Resume
Summary : Highlight Qualifications Ability to multi-task maximize efficiency while remaining committed quality output Strong leadership qualities and problem-solving abilities Ability establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues through effective communication.
Skills : 2d/3d Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Autocad.
- Loaded press rolls labels onto the machine and web them up in the correct direction.
- Added all the right paperwork and send the jobs packaging sent to the customer Peerless Blowers.
- Took parts and bolt them together to make finished product.
- Checked for any defects before putting the product together.
- Touched up any physical defects that may be fixable, and send it down the line to prepared to be shipped.
- Maked sure the bolts blueprints are the bolts being used to build the product.
- Checked measurements are the same as the blueprints.
Diploma In Engineering And Technology
Slitter Operator I Resume
Summary : Possess over 20 years excellent mechanical related skills. team oriented individual who also works well independently. Highly demonstrate dependability, adaptability and high work ethic.
Skills : System Operator, Slitter.
- Duties included but not limited to putting material onto the machine with hoist.
- Set rotary knives and ledgers to specified width.
- Inspected material for defects and removing faulty materials.
- Ran rolls of material to specified yardage and diameters.
- Packed materials for shipment to customer.
- Recorded production and material issues daily.
- Set razor blades order to cut labels into individual rolls of labels.
- Checked each label its running on the machine for any errors, skipping, etc.
lead Slitter Operator Resume
Headline : To obtain employment where striving for excellence and hard work rewarded. long term position with prominent company, where experience and skills ,appreciated.
Skills : Reach Truck, Cherry Picker, Electric Pallet Jack, Sit Down Lift.
- Operated machine to slit sheets into strips of specifed lengths and widths.
- Started machine and observe flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Moved levers to stop, start, and regulate speed machine.
- Removed finished products from the machine.
- Transferred the product from the tray to the conveyor belt to be packaged.
- Set-up and operate Doosenbury slitters and sheeting machines.
- Set knife width per customer's dimensions.
High School Or Equivalent
Slitter Operator Resume
Summary : Results-driven, goal oriented, dedicated professional machine operator and maintainer with 20 years experience the field of machine operating, production and preventive maintenance and repair of a variety of production machinery and equipment in high volume environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership.
- Set up, and maintenance of 60" looping pit cut to width steel slitter.
- Set up and maintenance of shimless slitting arbors.
- Met daily goal to deliver high quality products within customer specific specifications high volume atmosphere.
- Assisted and lead co-workers produce high quality standards to our customers.
- Worked closely with production manager and machine installers to oversee smooth start to production during the plants overall start of production.
- Performed daily maintenance and trouble shooting on 60" slitter.
- Maintained the machine to such high standard that the company enforced maintenance ideas throughout their other steel plants.
- Worked closely with and assisted plant maintenance with trouble shooting and installation of major machine parts when needed.