Software Quality Assurance Resume
Objective : Hardware heavy engineer MSEE Texas A&M University. Semiconductors, components, systems. Avionics, Military, Commercial, Space. Veteran, citizen, drug alcohol free, clean bkgd. Can relocate and travel very welcome.
Skills : Technical Publications, Manufacturing, Space Industry, Semiconductors, Avionics.
- Performed, installed and upgraded performance test for policy servers and web agents Utilized manual testing of various applications Collect and compile .
- Performed system testing for three major releases of the HP Network Node Manager Product in a fast-paced, Agile/Scrum/Sprint development and test .
- Designed many complex test cases based on user story requirements, and managed those using HP Quality Center.
- Interacted frequently with product development engineers.
- Trained and supported team members in the Ukraine and Shanghai.
- Experienced in running scripts that outlined various functionalities of the software in multiple configurations.
- Enjoyed working as the sole regression and verification tester for a radiology application and a cardiology application, and balanced the testing demands from both teams.
MSEE In Digital Systems
Software Quality Assurance III Resume
Objective : Over 8 years of IT experience with 7 years of experience in Software Testing of Client/Server and Web based Applications. Well domain knowledge in Health Care Device Testing, Electronics Testing and Retail. Experience in testing of web application, client-server, and database projects on Windows operating systems.
Skills : WinRunner 8.0, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Microsoft Access, ETL, Crystal Reports, JSP, FIXML, Apache And Web Logic 8.1, Web Services, ICPLUS, LoadRunner 8.1, Oracle 8i,9i/10g, Microsoft Test Manager, VBScript, ASP, XSL, Web Sphere 5.0, Mainframes, WinRunner, Interface Tools.
- Reviewed and Analyzed the System Requirement Specs and understand the control flow of the whole system.
- Followed the Agile methodology due to the continuous change of requirements.
- Performed Ad-hoc/Exploratory testing prior to automate the testing on the application.
- Developed re-useable code to share functionality with different tests, thereby providing easy to maintain.
- Configure, maintain and control all test tools including Quality Center, Quick Test Professional.
- Designed & implementedall QA test strategy plans manually and automated test solutions for client/server and Web applications with Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Developed all required test plans for each release of the software product.
Master's In Computer Science
Software Quality Assurance II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Software Quality Assurance with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Java, C/C++, PHP, SQK.
- Executed sanity, regression, new feature, accessibility, and deployment test suites to ensure the quality of Blackberry Twitter application before releasing to the market.
- Designed test plans for new Twitter features in order to create official test cases for further uses.
- PROJECTS Meal Pal Built a social dining web application that helps UNC students find dining partners in on campus dining halls.
- Designed login, dashboard, and meal request pages with ReactJS, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Created modules to implement random map layout generation, multiplayer mode, and power-up functionalities.
- Developed intelligent AIs which can wander, set or escape bombs, and follow players by implementing A algorithm.
- Rendered precise, responsive game experience with html canvas drawing and DOM manipulation.
B.S. In Computer Science
Software Quality Assurance I Resume
Headline : Twenty plus years experience in Test Engineering and Software Quality Assurance in a Manufacturing environment. Solid knowledge of both hardware, software and programming.
Skills : Unix, Linux, Solaris , HP-UX , Cygwin.
- Managed an offshore software testing team of 12 people.
- Developed and executed integration and system test plans.
- Managed reporting and tracking of all software bugs.
- Configured computers to run application software utilizing Norton Ghost software.
- Managed daily build (debug and release) of 30 software components (active X, DLL, and exe's).
- Maintained automatic regression test utilizing Visual Test.
- Maintained Visual Basic code for automatic checkout from Source Safe and compiling of software components.
Assistant Software Quality Assurance Resume
Headline : Flexible, adaptable, exceptionally skilled candidate seeking a relationship with a company that's ready to have their goals met .and on time.
Skills : Programming, Quality Assurance, Application Development, Customer Support, Project Management, Application Development, Mentoring.
- Wrote/Executed test plans and manage testing activities for all software delivery projects.
- Attended all the reviews from business requirement, conceptual and technical design, and developing test cases iteratively and reviewing with QE's team and project management for approval of those test cases.
- Used Mercury Quality Center extensively to write test cases and log the test result after executing them.
- Involved in Defect tracking management after the test cases are executed.
- Ensured client satisfaction by engaging with client in every phase of project implementations.
- Attended meeting for new design/existing process to document testing.
- Conducted regression testing on web, prior to release of the One World software.
Diploma In Computer Programming
Associate Software Quality Assurance Resume
Objective : More than 6 years of immense experience in Leading Software Quality Assurance and QA implementation. Expert in case analysis work for reconciliation of data from the health insurance exchanges. Experience in creating and maintaining the Requirements definition documents that included Business requirements and Functional requirements.
- Performed System Integration testing and verified that new and modified functions perform according to the project requirements.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing and verified the additions and changes to the system meet the project requirements as documented.
- Performed Regression Testing and verified the additions and changes to the system has not caused any degradation in the existing functionality.
- Extensively used Informatica power center for ETL process.
- Tested new software releases for the Kodak Picture Kiosk.
- Designed and executed test procedures, reported incidents, and worked with databases and Rational software.
- Managed ongoing projects related to Performance Configuration.
Master Of Arts
Assistant Software Quality Assurance I Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of cumulative experience working in White Box, Black Box, Regression, functional testing of applications using both Automated & Manual testing methods using tools like Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java. Experience in designing & maintaining automation framework for web based applications using Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Java.
Skills : Java, Quality Assurance, Testing, Agile Development.
- Involved in Software requirements analysis, Design, and Testing of the application.
- Created Test plans, Test Scenarios and Test strategies to facilitate the process of testing.
- Created Selenium Automation scripts in Java using OOPS Concepts.
- Automated Web application using Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Java.
- Performed manual testing, maintaining documentation on different types of testing i.e., Regression, Integration, System, Performance, User-acceptance and Black box.
- Performed database testing.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures to validate data.
Bachelors In Computer Applications
Associate Software Quality Assurance I Resume
Summary : Objective to work in a creative and challenging environment, would like to learn, explore skills and contribute best to the organization. Experience in functional, Regression, UI testing on cross browsers ( Chrome, Firefox and IE) and on mobile devices. Experience in testing mobile apps, games and websites on iPhone, iPad and on Android devices.
Skills : Software QA, MS Office, Information Technology, Computer, Technical Support, Customer Service.
- Performed system, Regression and Functional testing on various applications using manual testing methods.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail oriented and through approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines.
- Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Ensured in depth knowledge of product requirement documents and installation guidelines.
- Performed GUI, Usability and Functional testing for various applications.
- Determined and analyzed software defects by searching for previously reported bugs in order to avoid duplicates.
- Involved in testing a VOIP data transfer from iPhone to Android and from Android to iPhone.
Master Of Arts
Software Quality Assurance/Manager Resume
Summary : Software Quality Assurance Specialist with years of success in designing, developing, and modifying product life cycle test phases. Working with a multitude of operating systems from Dos, to Linux / UNIX, to Windows XP, NT, Vista and Win8. Knowledgeable with all aspects of testing including but not limited to White/Black box, Functional, Regression, Systems, Beta, and Customer Experience.
Skills : Computer / Statistical Programming: R, Analyzing Huge Data JMP Script: Implement Algorithm.
- Designed databases in Microsoft Access for pulling data from DB2 tables, running reports on it using SQL, comparing the data and fixing any discrepancies found between what the client wants and what Mellon's system has.
- Designed system automation tasks to better enhance productivity and eliminate errors by users.
- Designed and published documentation used for specific applications used.
- Designed and published training manuals needed to teach personnel on applications used to do their job.
- Performed the QC Testing all modules related in Quantox-Yield Management Systems.
- Implemented Test Case, Test Check List, Test Procedures, Perform Functional Test, System Test, Compatibility Test, Verify and Keep Track on Problem .
- Performed all procedures for Quality Assurance Audit process (Code Design, Code Review, and Specification for Quantox Groups).
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Software Quality Assurance Resume
Headline : Experienced IT professional Detail oriented and highly motivated Extensive computer training and experience in research and client support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, SQL, Google Sheets.
- Participated as an active member of the Agile team by attending daily standups, sprint planning and execution sessions, and retrospectives.
- Collaborated with Technical Product Managers to create acceptance and test criteria for requirements.
- Collaborated with Developers through story kickoffs, demos, etc.
- Ensured developers write fully encompassing automation.
- Collaborated with all team members to put processes and tests in place so the team can catch issues and defects as early as possible (ideally pre-commit).
- Conducted manual and exploratory testing of features across browsers and OS.
- Escalated quality issues that may impact releases and project deliveries following Scrum processes.
Certificate In Fundamentals Of Project Management