Care Provider Resume
Summary : Dependable, dedicated and highly motivated Care Provider with creative and organizational and skills. An energetic person who strives for success and excellence in everything that I am focused on. My experience carries me to over 12+ years of management which includes mental health and retail sales. Seeking a position, which will require me to expand my practical experience while providing quality care to clients. Skillset includes Organized, Calendar Management, Strong Oral And Written Communication, Qualified In-Patient Transport, Relationship Building, Goal-oriented, Personable And Trustworthy, Positive And Upbeat, Inventory Control, Analytical Problem Solver, Reliable And Punctual
Skills : Patient Evaluation/intervention, Dependable And Reliable, CPR Certification, Infectious Disease, Management, And Control, Qualified Daily Living Activity Assistant, Health Education
- Professional support work involving direct care of individuals implement active treatment plans, providing care, guidance, and training to behavior teens and young adults.
- Assessing patients and documenting their medical histories experience with various medical conditions including dementia, diabetes, mild retardation, and bipolar issues, colostomy bag training performed monthly inventory and maintained office and medical supply counts.
- Providing behavioral/emotional support and supervision for individuals with challenging issues followed infection control procedures.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of 8 assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming.
- Completing all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.
- Engaging patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading and other activities.
- Helping residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Interviewing patients to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements and vital signs.
- Evaluating patient care need, prioritizing treatment, and maintaining patient care to the extreme.
High School Diploma
Childcare Provider Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, result-oriented, and efficient Childcare Provider with 16 years of experience in the healthcare domain taking care of the children. Possesses the ability to work in teams of diverse members and assist them in reaching individual and group goals. A am a proven leader with excellent communication abilities. Seeking a nurse position that is committed to a high standard of quality patient care. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to critically think in any situation.
Skills : Education And Training, Instructing, Monitoring, Learning Strategies, Active Learning, Judgment And Decision Making, Complex Problem-Solving, Time Management, Multitasking.
- Communicated with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Instructed children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organized and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Identified signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Disciplined children and recommended or initiated other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Performed general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
GED in Spanish
In Home Care Provider Resume
Summary : In Home Care Provider having about 11+ years of experience in caregiving/providing. Duties as a care giver is cooking, cleaning, around the home chores, bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, running errands, and doctor appointments. A highly motivated team player with a willingness to accept challenging responsibilities and changing workloads. Able to learn new material and procedures quickly. Ability to multi-task and very dependable. Skilled in Speaking, Education And Training, Instructing, Monitoring, Learning Strategies, Active Learning, Judgment And Decision, Complex Problem Solving, Time Management, Multitasking
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office: Word, Assembly, Warehouse, Type 35 Wpm, Powerpoint, Patient Care, Internet Research, Internet Explorer, Data Entry, Windows 7
- Responsibilities include taking care of personal hygiene by assisting with bathing, dressing, grooming.
- Assisting with toiletry and self-directing consumers with transfer and use of ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Worked with 6 different clients throughout the years for this particular company.
- Collaborating with doctors and other professionals to ensure the safety and well-being of the client.
- Administering bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Performing housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes or running errands.
- Calling police or fire departments in case of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulating among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warning persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evicting violators from premises, using force when necessary.
High School Diploma
Over Night CareGiver Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented Over Night CareGiver dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Motivated and thorough with specialized knowledge in Customer Service and Care Taking. To obtain a Clinical Fellowship position that will enable me to utilize my educational background and experiences in the field of Speech-Language Pathology.
Skills : Patience, Time Management, Ability To Read Customers, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office XP, MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Charted and administered the test for glucose levels (with a lancet) four times daily prepare medical devices by stocking them with appropriate supplies.
- Performed hygiene-related duties, such as bathing, combing hair and brushing teeth.
- Prepared food for client according to specific instructions, such as diet lists or schedules.
- Watched client closely to detect behavioral changes or clinical symptoms that could indicate illness or injury.
- Cleaned, maintained, sterilized and changed colostomy bag when needed housekeeping such as vacuuming, washing dishes, dusting, sterilizing bathrooms, laundry, and changing linen write reports, maintain chart information, or perform clerical duties.
- Prepared feed for pets, administered prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of the physician and as directed by home care nurse and aide, and ensured the patient takes their medicine.
- Provided patient with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Entertained, conversed with, or read aloud to the patient to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
High School Diploma in General
In Home Care Provider Resume
Summary : An In-Home Care Provider who is open to new challenges and opportunities learns quickly and enjoys being part of a team. Hardworking, reliable, and driven who is also able to work long hours. Seeks an opportunity where knowledge and skills of caregiving can be utilized effectively. Provides peace of mind and comfort for the client.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Hard Working, Timely, Self Motivated, CPR, Proficient In Proper English And Spanish
- Responsibilities to provide in-home support for people with physical and mental disabilities.
- Support includes but is not limited to meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping (such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, washing dishes, kitchen maintenance, etc. ), personal laundry and linens, making the bed, organizing, pet care, plant care, picking up/taking out the garbage, and others at clients request.
- Distributed all medication, monitored blood pressure, and tested blood glucose.
- Assisted the recipient with any needs such as mail, pay bills, maintain accurate records.
- Addressed behavioral and learning issues with parents and daycare management.
- Prepared, and served meals to residents and other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Provided residents with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs and automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Administered prescribed oral medications under the written direction of the physician and as directed by home care nurse and aide.
High School Diploma
Childcare Provider/Homemaker Resume
Summary : Childcare Provider/Homemaker with seventeen years of increasing professional experience in customer service and care. Strong ability to exercise discretion and objectivity when handling confidential information and sensitive issues. Excellent verbal and written communicative abilities with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills Able to respond to inquiries, complaints and requests for services in a fair manner with respect for policy and procedures.
Skills : Medical Terminology, FERPA, OSHA, HIPPA, Multi-line Phones, Microsoft Office Suite
- Providing in-home support for the young adult male client with developmental and behavioral challenges.
- Serving as a mentor to foster a mainstream lifestyle with emphasis for developing personal hygiene, appropriate attire, clothing care, and proper table and restroom manners.
- Providing training to promote client outcomes in behavioral, social, and vocational realms.
- Maintaining a schedule of services/activities in a treatment plan.
- Assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and activities of daily living.
- Assisting with the preparation of meals. Monitoring and reporting on the status of health and safety objectives.
- Completing housekeeping tasks essential to the health and welfare of the individual.
- Providing respite and companionship to offer relief to family or primary caregiver.
- Assisting client participation in leisure/recreational activities.
High School Diploma
Child Care Provider Resume
Summary : Positive and cheerful childcare provider with 8+ years of experience in childcare and babysitting. Excited to offer child-appropriate activities involving art, music, and dance. Friendly and energetic with ongoing experience in the childcare industry. Motivated to help children become happy, healthy and well-behaved. Punctual and driven to inspire and teach children to be respectful, patient and positive. Enjoys being a team player in a diverse working environment.
Skills : Computer, Medication Administration, Detailed Record Keeping, Strong Work Ethic, Create & Maintain Care & Service Plans, Work Well Under Pressure
- Worked as a caregiver in a group home that specializes in dementia, Alzheimer's & hospice.
- Responsible for preparing the residents meals, assisting with personal grooming, doing personal cares and household chores.
- Maintained the cleanliness of resident's room and work areas.
- Helped residents maintain independence, promoting dignity and physical safety of each resident.
- Participated and assisted residents with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed.
- Engaged residents in life skills and other life enrichment activities.
- Maintained open communication between families and health care professionals regarding the client's medical and emotional condition.
- Provided information, as appropriate based on the client’s wishes and agreed upon with others involved in the client’s support system, to help maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Diploma in Medical Assistant
Care Provider Resume
Summary : Care Provider with 7 plus years of experience and is skilled in working with Developmentally Delayed residents. Worked with residents in wheelchairs. Familiar with homers, lifts, and the use of gait belts. To obtain a position with a company that will help me grow in my professional career in home health and/or child development. My desired position is to provide customer care to individuals in need of physical, mental, and emotional help.
Skills : Customer Service, Typing, Internet Research, Organizational, Skilled Housekeeper, Detail-oriented, Efficient, Safety-oriented, Multi-tasking, Takes Direction Well, Team Player, Strong Interpersonal skills
- Responsible for round the clock care while my client was in basic training in the military and had 3 children ages 1,2 and 4 for 20 weeks during this time I was responsible to engage with my client via phone/skype.
- Completed all errands for the home including but not limited to doctors appointments, food shopping and activities that were scheduled for the children.
- Planned all meals, kept house clean and children well maintained at all times.
- Responsible to provide companionship to the client and help support her and the children for the long absence away from their mom.
- Insured the children were kept safe, clean and healthy and administered their medication at the times specified by the doctors or over the counter guidelines for the medication needed.
- Assisted with dressing, which includes ordinary clothing and application of support stockings if they are the type not prescribed by a physician.
- Assisted with mouth care, including denture care and basic oral hygiene.
- Assisted with toileting, including help to and from the bathroom, assistance with bedpans, urinals, and commodes and changing clothing and pads used for the care of incontinence.
Licensed Home Daycare Provider Resume
Objective : Organized, highly motivated, detail oriented Licensed Home Daycare Provider with 4 years of experience looking for a challenging and responsible position. To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, a good work ethic, combined with the desire to utilize my skills obtained through experience in the following areas. Skills include Self-motivated, Powerful Negotiator, Strong Verbal Communication, Quick Learner, Extremely Organized Professional, Flexible, Reliable, Friendly, Team Team Leadership Player.
Skills : Communications, Bilingual, Typing, Strong Customer Service, Problem Solving, Dependable, Leadership, Self Confidence, Team Player, People Person Friendly.
- Providing self-care training and therapeutic treatments to residents of mental retardation center.
- Demonstrating activities such as bathing and dressing to train residents in daily self-care practices.
- Conversing with residents to reinforce positive behaviors and to promote social interaction.
- Accompanying residents on shopping trips and instructing and counseling residents in purchase of personal items.
- Aiding staff in administering therapeutic activities, such as physical exercises, occupational arts, and crafts, and recreational games, to residents.
- Providing companionship through conversation and activities that will keep the client engaged and occupied.
- Facilitating social contacts as needed and desired by the client.
- Implementing all duties and activities to be consistent with the Home Services Plan.
- Completing appropriate documentation and submitting it in a timely manner to facilitate billing.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Care Provider Resume
Summary : Compassionate Long Term Health Care Provider with 10 plus years of experience working at an outpatient clinic, LVN Medical Home nurse and Home Care Provider. BLS CPR certified. Trained in Epic charting system. Great communication and computer skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Works within scope of practice. To utilize previous experience and skills in a customer service role, provide exceptional service, and my quality performance. Strives for excellence to do a great job, I want to successfully succeed in all I do and achieve excellence.
Skills : Skilled Housekeeper, Detail-oriented, Efficient, Safety-oriented, Multi-tasking, Takes Direction Well, Team Player, Strong Interpersonal, Self Confidence, People Person Friendly.
- Responsible for medication reminder, incontinence care, documenting, meal prep, mobility assistance.
- Providing caring companionship to elderly and developmentally disabled patients.
- Providing primary resident care and assistance with daily living activities.
- Communicating openly with children's parents about daily activities and behaviors.
- Changing the bed linens, washed and ironed residents' laundry, and cleaned residents' quarters.
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Providing individualized healthcare such as wound care, personal care, and medications to the elderly at the patient's home whilst monitoring the patient's health status.
- Cooking and preparing meals for clients, handling medicines for clients while closely following doctors orders.
Diploma In Vocational Nursing