Junior Solutions Architect Resume
Objective : Certified Junior Solutions Architect specializing in information technology with extensive experience in professional IT consulting in both the public and private sectors. Significant experience managing large-scale system implementations including BPM Suites, ERP Systems, Financial Systems, CRM, Web Services, Internet Products, and Transportation Systems.
Skills : Application Server, Tomcat, HP-UX, Shell scripting,.
- Provide consulting focused on developing and implementing business solutions based on the latest technology in cloud services, virtual server platforms, unified computing and enterprise storage systems.
- Provide experience with private cloud deployment and management to assist in developing targeted public, private or hybrid cloud offerings to best meet customer business goals for agility, flexibility, and manageability of cloud computing resources.
- Creating additional targeted business solutions in high demand areas for disaster recovery and cloud backup to provide customers with cost-effective, off-site solutions to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Engineer, manage customer engagements and deployment of unified computing, storage, server, and virtual infrastructure technologies to meet customer business application compute and storage requirements.
- Increase performance and scalability, and reduced total cost of ownership by sizing solutions to meet system workload requirements.
- Successfully migrate customers to the latest virtual server and storage technologies to improve performance, provide highly available systems, the lower total cost of ownership, and increase scalability and manageability.
- Provide high-level technical support for managed services escalation issues meeting contract SLA agreements for issue resolution.
- Assist with new hardware and software deployments, system upgrades, and virtual environment upgrades and performance enhancements.
Bachelor Of Science
Data Solutions Architect Resume
Headline : Dynamic, results-charged Data Solutions Architect with a track record of producing high-performance computing customer solutions. Skilled at quickly building trust and credibility with Fortune 500 and SMB, customers and at communicating the business value of technology solutions to all levels of management. Technically astute in High-Performance Computing, Blade configuration, and Administration, Enterprise Storage, including SAN, NAS, iSCSI, Enterprise Management Software, Virtualization, and Network technologies.
- Subject matter expert for x86 Servers and VMware solutions covering the Upper Midwest in concert with peer resources across the country.
- Worked as part of a geographically dispersed team of Solution Architects with unique skillsets to craft solutions to the line of business needs.
- Performed proof of concept installations and configurations in disparate environments from manufacturing to health care.
- Responsible for working in concert with account executives, peers and customers across the Midwest in a consultative fashion to the architect on-premise and cloud-based solutions to solve real-world issues.
- Consult with customers to develop Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC) solutions.
- Assisted customers in troubleshooting issues including those between disparate systems within their environments.
- Responsible for taking the technical lead role from project inception through implementation.
Bachelor Of Science
Cloud Solutions Architect Resume
Summary : Demonstrated expertise managing the Systems Implementation Lifecycle including project definition, scope management through change control, quality management, risk identification and management, contract and procurement management, schedule development, functional and technical design, development, user acceptance testing, implementation, and post-implementation audits.
Skills : Network Design And Management, Linux Server Administration, Cisco Networking, Sonicwall Administration, VMware Administration.
- Provide technical guidance for the overall design and deployment for various IT infrastructure projects, while translating customer's business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Areas of responsibility included (Networking, Server Virtualization, VOIP and network security.) Ensure the effective delivery of VOIP Telephony projects, network assessments and the redesign of private and public architectures using VMware and Microsoft Azure.
- Successfully lead the technical team that integrated the global DATA and VOIP Infrastructure for our customer's regional offices.
- Team lead for research and development of new and emerging technologies, such as BOYD wireless deployment, Cloud IaaS, Meshed MPLS, IPSEC VPN deployments and Sonicwall suite of security products.
- Improved turnaround time for reporting and information delivery through the use of Network Monitoring and Management tools such as Solar Winds and WhatsUp Gold.
- Designed and Implemented the Global VoIP Network for a major Food Distribution company in Jamaica.
- This deployment drastically reduced the telecommunications cost while allowing all the remote branches and headquarters to communicated freely via 4 digit extensions.
- Provided consultation on the design and implementation of centralized VMware virtual server platforms.
Solutions Architect / Application Developer Resume
Summary : Multi-skilled Solutions Architect / Application Developer, specializing in Enterprise Application development and external system integration; including application performance tuning, Enterprise Data/information flow management and maintaining production infrastructure upgrades. Acting in multiple roles: Solutions Architect, Developer, System Integrator, and Scrum Master across the portfolios. Successfully, able to balance multiple projects, excited to work on a team, and have a passion to learn and contribute.
Skills : Quick, Agile, JIRA, Architecture, Management, Vendor Relationships.
- Architect and test the design of a data linking initiative connecting editorial content to relevant data sets to facilitate new product prototypes for business intelligence and discovery.
- Solutions delivery lead and architect for the development and deployment of the Platts Petrochemicals iOS and Android app.
- Research and implement new technology platforms that support product development initiatives.
- Technical architect for the Information and Media Digital Transformation Program, lead and implement an innovation platform to prototype new capabilities for document databases, search, content enrichment, and text analytics.
- Leverage Amazon Web Services to implement proofs-of-concept (POC) based on new capabilities such as Hadoop batch processing, NoSQL databases, semantic tagging and enrichment, and taxonomy management to improve content targeting, SEO, information discovery and content mining.
- Partner with the product and marketing teams to develop revenue strategies for mobile applications based on advertising and subscriptions.
- Launch the Mobile Applications Program to support the design, development, and deployment of multiple mobile applications on iOS and Android for Platts, McGraw Hill Construction, AviationWeek, and J.D.
Masters of Science
Senior Solutions Architect Resume
Summary : Certified Senior Solutions Architect specializing in information technology with extensive experience in professional IT consulting in both the public and private sectors. Significant experience managing large-scale system implementations including BPM Suites, ERP Systems, Financial Systems, CRM, Web Services, Internet Products, and Transportation Systems.
Skills : IHE Standards, HL7, XDS.b, SOAP, XML, Scrum, Agile, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Oracle, Java.
- Served as Services Solution Architect responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs with interlocked financial modeling for very large complex technical solutions.
- Analyzed customer service requirements and designed service solutions to meet those objectives and were involved in leading the design of large transactional solution design in support of sales opportunities.
- Primary expert to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials.
- Maintained and utilized detailed industry and internal services knowledge in the construction of industry-leading services solutions, including expert working-level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components involved in the services arena.
- Used expertise to construct specific and detailed solutions that encompass process, technology, and staffing plans for customer sales opportunities.
- Constructed risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to complex services proposals.
- Participated in the construction of detailed financial models that aligned with complex services proposals.
Bachelor Of Science
Owner/Solutions Architect Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging leadership position that employs many years of information technology experience. Solutions architect and operations experience on the consumer side and a diverse solutions architect background on the vendor sales side provide a unique perspective when teaming with others to identify, develop, and implement solutions to complex business problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, Windows, Network Design And Management, Linux Server Administration
- Lead Unix, Linux, and Virtualization engineer, delivering services to 4300 properties and millions of customers.
- Partner with application development to identify best of breed software and hardware solutions that can be implemented on time and meet enterprise performance, security, disaster recovery, governance, and support requirements.
- Partner with the service providers to ensure that infrastructure and architecture standards are well defined, documented, implemented, and maintained.
- Drive delivery process improvement to shrink deployment times while maintaining service levels.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge to recognize solutions that will simplify deployment, and improve agility to cost-effectively accelerate application delivery.
- Develop strategies that improve the organization's ability to leverage best of breed cloud solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with key technology partners and the tech community.
- Identify, evaluate, and present technologies and services that accelerate app delivery to the business, improve operational efficiencies, and leverage cloud solutions to address shadow IT challenges.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Solutions Architect Resume
Objective : Client Solutions Architect with 3+ years of management and software development experience. Experience in the implementation of PMI methodologies of project management practices. Successful in the management and deployment of several IT projects at CMMI levels 2 and 3 for both the Federal Government and the private sector.
Skills : Word, Excel, Project Manager, Project Manager, Outlook, Project Planning, Software Deployment, Software Troubleshooting, Energy Management System Configuration, Testing, and Commissioning, TFS, Agile Reporter.
- Developed formalized solution methodologies for an array of IT-related projects assigned to the firm's Information Management Team.
- Built and maintained a repository of deliverables, methodologies and business development documents in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Utilized, managed and coordinated team resources (developers) to provide successfully integrated solutions based on requirements.
- Coordinated project tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Collaborated with other department project managers to determine and solidify project deadlines, develop the overall implementation project plans, and often serving as a technical and functional lead when required.
- Developed code and related documentation in accordance with the needs of the project using object-oriented programming and Microsoft .Net platform.
- Administered aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and final implementation phase.
- Ensured that applications met the functional, performance, and technical requirements as established by the design documentation.
Masters of Business Administration
Project Lead & Solutions Architect Resume
Headline : To work with maximum potential in a challenging and dynamic environment, with an opportunity of working with a diverse group of people and enhancing the professional skills with learning and experience for career growth. Very deep experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, implementation, and application architecture design and development. Experience in leading technical team of Architects, Tech Leads and developers to deliver high-quality technical solutions to customers.
Skills : Appian BPM, Design, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Team Leader, Architecture, Business Analysis, Java, Microsoft SQL, MY SQL, JIRA, SVN.
- Design and discuss system strategies for the platform, applications, and networks.
- Be the trusted technical advisor to clients, responsible for shaping discussions around client challenges and presenting the optimal solution.
- Quickly and accurately complete scoping documents, statements of work, and other technical deliverables in the sales process.
- Support the Account Executives to achieve financial goals, assist in the decision to pursue or decline an opportunity, and be responsible for guiding the sales team to close business.
- Maintain a strong multi-vendor relationship to ensure an understanding of each vendor's products, business initiatives, and technology positioning.
- Manage customer proof of concept initiatives ensuring the correct resources are being utilized, and oversee setup-up, delivery, and validation.
- Work with program and project leaders to define and create the architectural depictions and documents, ensuring logical flow, and address all issues.
- Maintain a relationship with the business and coordinate projects with other Infrastructure teams.
Bachelor Of Science
Enterprise Solutions Architect Resume
Objective : To secure a position with an organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship and enables to drive efficient and effective solutions, partnering with business and technology colleagues, and to fully utilize both the technical and business expertise. Relevant domains of experience include: banking, software development and enterprise architecture.
- Responsible for classifying, road-mapping, supporting, documenting approximately one hundred applications across risk, operations, finance and HR lines of business.
- Currently working with architects and management across the organization to formalize an EA (enterprise architecture) division.
- Currently working on RFI/RFP for a new supply management system to cover vendor, contracts and spend analysis.
- Currently working on a new HR upgrade that involves understanding and documenting solution interfaces internally and externally to the enterprise.
- Currently upgrading check processing system which involves migrating data and systems from First Niagara data center to a hosted solution.
- Work includes: providing architecture documentation, estimating effort and resource allocations.
- Facilitated development of a replacement branch application (check images and statements) due to a gap found in the vendor's solution.
- Coordinating testing technology efforts, performance testing and managing integration team for file movements from the branches to item processing.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Custom Solutions Architect Resume
Summary : A dedicated Senior Custom Solutions Architect with 9 years of expertise in Designing, Implementation, Administration, Operations and Troubleshooting of enterprise data networks as a Network Engineer. Proficient hands-on experience in configuring Cisco Catalyst 2900, 2960, 3560, 3750, 4500, 4900, 6500series and Nexus 1000v, 3K, 5K, 7K, and 9K switches. Extensive work experiences on Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches and Cisco Firewall.
Skills : VMWare, Windows Server, SAN Technologies, Mobile Device Management, Microsoft Hyper V, Active Directory, Project Management, SQL Server, SOA.
- Architected robust solutions for data analytics software using multi-tiered networks using MS IIS 8.5, application servers, and MS SQL servers for scalable and secure environments.
- Implemented numerous BI analytics applications such as Qlikview and Tableau using CA SiteMinder and MS IDAM (Identity and Access Management) for user authentication and identity management.
- Lead the implementation of VMware P2V conversions for 100+ Windows servers.
- Developed and executed architectural strategy for design and implementation, Created and documented High-Level Solution Designs, and working with Solution Delivery leads to identify software options, impacts, and recommendations.
- Regularly meet with business stakeholders to develop and maintain technology roadmaps ensuring all solutions were aligned with overall corporate strategy.
- Led discussions with vendors and suppliers on technical deliverables, processes, and standards.
- Review contributed and approved contractual documents such as Engagement Proposals, Statements of Work, and Statements of Understanding.