Staffing Recruiter Resume
Headline : Energetic, hard-working & skilled HR & Administrative Professional known for commitment, strong planning skills, attention to detail & timeliness in managing projects. HR career spans over 7 years of experience in Health & Human Services, Staffing, & Retail.
Skills : Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Administrative, Recruiting.
- Establish working relationships to coordinate with facility program leadership & HR to identify recruitment needs.
- Facilitate & coordinate interviews for candidates with facility leadership and coordinate with HR manager on extending offers to qualified candidates.
- Manage online recruiting system in order to post, track, schedule, & process candidates & job requisitions.
- Create recruiting ads within budget guidelines for positions at appropriate resource locations including newspapers & job search websites.
- Coordinate job fairs with appropriate program staff in order to promote the company & identify potential applicants.
- Processes documents to finalize interview process including collection of interview notes & submission of candidate's background check.
- Coordinate post-offer paperwork such as physicals, drug testing, and new hire paperwork to meet hiring & licensing requirements.
- Coordinate & presented New Hire orientation to new employees.
Professional Staffing Recruiter Resume
Objective : Outgoing and responsible personality with exceptional listening and communication skills. A flexible team player that thrives in multitasking. Cultural sensitivity with an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce experience with special and early education.
Skills : Recruiting, Customer Service, Communication, Merchandising, Business Development, Customer Service, Analytical Thinking.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state legislation.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, and employee referrals.
- Maintained good customer relations by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
- Facilitated new hire orientations and pretraining with temporary staffing employees for a proper transition to the assignment.
- Counseled temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance.
- Maintained accurate employee files and appropriate pre-assignment paperwork.
Technical Staffing Recruiter Resume
Objective : An experienced professional is now seeking a position in the area of Business Administration or Fitness allowing to fully utilize skills and abilities.
Skills : Fitness & Nutrition, Communication, Merchandising, Business Development, Customer Service, Analytical Thinking.
- Interviewed applicants to gain knowledge of background and experience for appropriate job placement.
- Evaluated employment readiness and workforce proficiencies through intensive interviews and assessment testing for Professional Office, Medical, and Legal vacancies.
- Suggested appropriate resources, training, and career counseling to enhance career development.
- Conducted career development training to improve workforce skills including both one-on-one and group sessions for resume writing, workforce ethics, and career development.
- Attended marketing events such as job and education fairs to promote services regarding available professional employees.
- Increased business accounts through effective networking with Chamber of Commerce members and public relations.
- Performed administrative duties by completing reference and background checks, customer service to applicants and clients to meet needs, and prepared weekly payroll.
- Conducted E-Verify forms by completing and verifying I-9 Forms for employment.
Staffing Recruiter I Resume
Objective : A motivated and dedicated team player who has experience in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional working relationship with management, associates and clients to effectively meet company and client objectives. Performs excellent detail-oriented tasks and multi-tasking capabilities.
Skills : Applicant Tracking Systems, Interview Skills, Cost-Effective Sourcing, Bilingual Spanish, Onboarding, Recruitment, Mass Hiring.
- Sourced, recruited and assisted in selecting applicants to fill positions for assigned business units.
- Utilized screening and assessment tools such as behavioral interviewing and testing tools.
- Developed effective working relationships with internal/external customers and departments to provide support and enable the talent acquisition process.
- Participated in project initiatives for assigned client groups involving mass hiring to meet specific program staffing deadlines.
- Negotiated bill rate, vendor agreements, and additional information needed to maintain the business relationship.
- Utilized MS Excel to create reports, analyze trends, and identify outliers with areas such as pay rates, openings, staffing needs, and create charts.
- Handled all employee relations, pay, benefits, job-related questions to maintain retention for clients.
Executive Staffing Recruiter Resume
Summary : A highly effective, bilingual recruiter with more than 9 years of experience in finding top talent in finance/accounting, insurance, banking, and high-tech sectors, seeks a recruiting position to advance career opportunities.
Skills : Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Administrative, Recruiting.
- Execute the selection, presentation, offer, negotiation, and closing involved in daily recruiting.
- Increased client sales dollars by 55% in the first year of managing the account (2015).
- Act as primary liaison and direct contact between recruiting office and on-site operations, including overseeing associates and assessing client's needs.
- Deliver a staffing plan to corporate level management for seasonal ramp-up.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Establish effective relationships with customers by setting expectations for the hiring process and establishing required job specifications and competencies.
- Conduct high volume interviews (30+ daily) to accommodate client's peaks and achieve fulfillment.
- Successfully managed the entire recruitment process of 381 associates for client's seasonal ramp-up.
Staffing Recruiter-Intern Resume
Headline : Determined recent college graduate seeking an Entry Level HR position where one can utilize years of customer service and leadership skills and knowledge to grow professionally and help a company surpass its goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizational Skills, Powerpoint, Scheduling, Excel, Typing.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Hire employees as well as terminate employees that have failed to comply with company guidelines.
- Assist new applicants in building a proper resume in our database for a quick and easy hiring process with our business clientele.
Associate Staffing Recruiter Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Staffing Recruiter. A dedicated, a results-driven individual looking for a position to challenge and use strengths effectively.
Skills : Communication, Merchandising, Business Development, Customer Service, Analytical Thinking.
- Sourcing candidates from various resources, as well as candidates who applied directly to ads posted on various job boards.
- Composing and posting various job announcements on various internet job boards, at colleges, and universities in our local area.
- Coordinate and attend various Job Fairs at colleges, universities, military-sponsored events, and employment service sponsored events.
- Worked closely with Sales Staff to discuss positions, candidates, and information about clients.
- Responsible for hiring, counseling, and termination of employees when needed.
- Ensured all required new hire paperwork was completed correctly.
- Responsible for weekly reporting, upkeep of job postings on the website and ensuring that Job Database was up to date with accurate hire information.
Staffing Recruiter II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, innovative recruiting and human resources professional with over 13+ years' progressive industry experience. Possess strong and diverse expertise. A tactical leader with focus and commitment identifying qualified candidates in support of corporate goals and initiatives.
Skills : Bilingual - Fluent English and Spanish, Organized, Communication, Merchandising, Business Development, Customer Service, Analytical Thinking.
- Effectively source and recruit qualified candidates within client guidelines.
- Utilize various avenues such as social media, cold calling, existing pipeline, networking, advertising, and other appropriate methods.
- Develop pipeline in varying industries for fulltime, direct-hire, contract, exempt, and non-exempt positions.
- Conduct telephone screens, in-person interviews, and execute candidate selection.
- Build and grow business by ranking customer orders and prioritizing the most critical orders.
- Develop and sustain client and candidate relationships ensuring high retention and commitment to assignments.
- Prepare candidates for interviews with clients by informing them of job requirements, company culture, and job expectations.
- Conduct skills assessment to ensure a strong match between candidate and client's needs.
Assistant Staffing Recruiter Resume
Objective : Assistant Staffing Recruiter with 3 plus years of experience is now seeking a position in an environment that will challenge further; while allowing to contribute to the growth and success of this organization.
Skills : MS Office, MS Word, Exel, PowerPoint, EPIC/EHR, 60 WPM.
- Communicated duties, expectations, compensation, benefits and working conditions to all potential candidates.
- Managed all phases of recruitment, qualifying candidates, defining hiring management needs, and posting available positions.
- Worked with the client to negotiate offers of employment and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Maintained an accurate candidate tracking system.
- Guided candidates through in-house computer testing based on client's request.
- Managed all aspects of the employee life cycle process, including on and offboarding.
- Delivered qualified, flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction.
- Used Microsoft office and company software to organize and present information with clarity and accuracy.
Lead Staffing Recruiter Resume
Objective : Professional with 5 years of experience, demonstrated the ability to build efficient, reliable teams that work together to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Management, Customer Service, Customer Service, Staff Management.
- Created and maintained a program for college recruitments to offer a sourcing pipeline of qualified candidates for entry-level healthcare positions.
- Identified viable candidates from various sources and acted as mediator between target colleges and agency.
- Obtained defined job orders with detailed job descriptions and skill requirements.
- Directed the hiring process with each candidate from the first point of contact to acceptance of an offer.
- Developed college recruiting strategies and posted advertisements.
- Attended college networking events and college career fairs.
- Coordinated on-site recruiting activities for interviewing and facilitating candidates for readiness for employment after graduation.
Staffing Recruiter-Medical Resume
Objective : Highly organized and detail-oriented professional with more than 5 years' experience of supplying thorough, organized administrative support. Continually maintain's a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company moral.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2013 Proficient. Typing Speed Of 60 Wpm, Knowledge Of ICD-9-CM, HCPCS, And CPT Medical Coding.
- Maintained close contact with customer accounts to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Built and maintained a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and requirements.
- Consistent execution of recruiting to plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Screened and selected candidates according to client-specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Marketed talent's skills, knowledge, and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent.
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- Managed and dispatched employees who best fit the skills required for the job.
Staffing Recruiter Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a challenging position that will both utilize and strengthen leadership, organizational, and motivational skills.
Skills : PC Proficiency, Adobe Suite, 55 WPM, Bilingual, Avionte.
- Demonstrated professionalism in attitude, demeanor, and attire.
- Nurtured, build, and maintained a strong relationship between the client/candidate and the company.
- Anticipated and planned for client staffing needs, including quality control measures.
- Maintained support functions for field employees, including but not limited to filling orders, retrieving timesheets, interviewing candidates.
- Worked within, an environment of teamwork and co-operation.
- Facilitated reporting of work comp incidents and coordinated work with non-profit organizations.
- Communicated constantly with branch concerning the status of accounts.