Station Attendant Resume
Summary : Excellent customer service to go the extra mile. Cooperative and very personable with a quiet personality. Reliable and dependable to get the job done. Quick learner and able to work independently.
Skills : Computer Skills, Bilingual, Team Player, Customer Service.
- Worked in the high line in the morning making breakfast. Make any kind of eggs, fried eggs, omelets, briskets, posh eggs.
- Customer services talking with the guests making them feel like they are home.
- Worked in stations making food and plates for the guest. also, work in banquets making food and pre-make food.
- Prepared breakfast, lunch & dinner -Plating salads & desserts. Oversaw daily transactions and upkeep of the station.
- Managed all facets of the gas station while on shift, which included operating the service stations.
- Tracked daily budget and profits and losses (P&L) by reviewing itemized receipts, safe drops, lottery sales, and cash register sales.
- Monitored fuel tank levels daily and coordinated refilling of tanks when necessary Provided exceptional customer service.
Station Attendant/Executive Resume
Objective : Talented administrative professional with background in accounting and finance. Excellent work ethic that completes task with tenacity and attention to details.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Mac OS, Windows.
- Cash handling, vending, transactions. Robbery deterrence in a high traffic area.
- Considered for management, to proceed in making those requests.
- Maintenance of various generators, including repairs and weekly readings, lock-out tag-out safety practiced.
- Dealt with customer service concerns and complaints, by phone and in-person Perfectly balanced cash drawer for the duration of employment.
- Selected and priced items; set-up displays; created promotional materials Provided support to the sales team.
- Ensured all sales and service objectives were met Prepared weekly sales reports for the sales team and sales management.
- Prep, cut and slice bread and meats for sandwiches. Greet guests and take their orders.
Station attendant/Analyst Resume
Objective : An entry-level position with the opportunity for advancement. Check oil and water levels, clean windshields and other windows, and add air to tires.
Skills : Cashier, Management.
- Operated cash register and lottery machine. Balanced mine till, the lottery, and the safe at the beginning and end of each of shifts.
- Find and correct mistakes made on reports made by fellow employees during earlier shifts without making it known.
- Assist, care and help the elderly and non-capable airline passengers within the international airport premises and assist the airline customer service agents.
- Waited on customers, stocked, cleaned station, paperwork and cashing out of drawers.
- Cheerfully greeting and meeting the needs of customers, basic registry work, janitorial work, stocking, money handling, locking up at night.
- Stored at night, greet costumers, count register money, make money drops, clean, fill propane tanks.
- Prep yogurt for Starbucks, sandwiches, protein snacks, Operate cutting machine.
Station Attendant/Representative Resume
Summary : Proficient in the use of various office software, including Microsoft Word, Good organizational, as well as interpersonal skills Years of experience providing exceptional customer service in a professional manner.
Skills : Responsible ,Strong communicator ,Creative thinker.
- Full-Service gas station attendant, as well as ordering supplies and petroleum for the station.
- Filled propane tanks and completing Uhaul rentals and reservations for customers.
- Helped with the selection of their purchases as well as working with the State Lottery and their representatives.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the business as well as monitoring the volume of petroleum in the main holding tanks.
- Contacted with regional representatives was also needed if a certain truck needed to be transferred in or out because of an excess of equipment on the lot.
- Worked with money and use of cash register. Very good with computers and the use of certain programs needed to fulfill needs.
- Maintained a pleasing personality in order to greet customers with a friendly atmosphere so as to entice them to return.
Station Attendant II Resume
Headline : To secure a position with the company where have an opportunity to grow and develop into a valuable asset to the company.
Skills : Proficient with computers, Excellent math skills.
- Pump Gas, Sell cigarettes, collect money, take inventory, clean station. mow grass, paint station, train employees.
- Stock inventory, Light maintenance, shovel snow, check oil, check tire pressure, wash windows.
- Assisted people with any problems, control the flow of traffic, a close station at closing.
- Created good customer relations, had a perfect attendance record, accepted extra work .activities.
- Created trust with customers that kept people happy so they would continue to return and be reliable customers.
- Hard worker, good with numbers and money and dealing with people.
- Able to move quickly process payments without a cash register and work alone with a large number of people for ten hours a day.
Station Attendant I Resume
Objective : Customer service experience that has provided with the ability of problem solving, as well as, being able to interact with customers and coworkers. Provide excellent communication skills.
Skills : Ability to Work in Teams, Customer Service-oriented, Typing Speed.
- Maintained a clean area for work and for customers.
- Ensured customer satisfaction through honesty, sincerity, enthusiasm and various fake accents.
- Operatee food preparation equipment, Prepare appetizers, salads, or cold dishes, Provide customer service, Stock or organize goods.
- Servee food and beverages to customers, Clean rooms or work areas and Follow recipes.
- Helped customers with propane, handled cash, did credit card transactions, stock, kept the work area clean.
- Provided excellent customer service to passengers.
- Monitored Security cameras, train stations, and other safety equipment.
Station Attendant I Resume
Objective : Seeking an entry level position where current skills and abilities can be expanded to enhance the organization while offer opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, MS-Excel.
- Performed cashiering, cash handling and credit card transactions.
- Handled hazardous materials such as propane receptacle filling.
- Answered a multi-line phone system and either answered customers' questions, took messages, or routed calls to the appropriate persons.
- Handled deliveries of store merchandise and stocked shelves and storage areas.
- Ensured that the store was maintained in a neat, orderly condition at all times.
- Performed all opening and closing duties for the store.
- Generated end of day accounting reports and prepared bank deposits.
Station Attendant/Co-ordinator Resume
Objective : A challenging, fast-paced setting where one can utilize a liberal arts education over a variety of responsibilities.
Skills : Computer Skills, Management.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of the stock room and production floor.
- Monitored cash drawers in checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Participated in physical inventory counts every time period.
Lead Station Attendant Resume
Summary : Pursuing a career that is promising to obtain a stable financial future. Most sell and install products, such as spark plugs and windshield-wiper blades.
Skills : Nurse's Aide Certificate, Management.
- Prepared short order foods and served food properly to customers.
- Ensured that food safety guidelines were observed in handling and serving food.
- Organized and recorded product inventory. Kept dishes, floor, counters, and dining area clean.
- Stocked shelves and prepared counters and cash register for the following shift.
- Received food or drink orders from customers and entered prices of items in the computerized register.
- Totaled amount including tax and coupon discounts, accepted payment, and gave change, and issued receipts.
- Processed customers' credit and debit cards in payment for purchases.
Station Attendant Resume
Summary : Seeking a career with opportunity for advancement that provides rewarding challenges where can create a positive environment in which to exceed expectations.
Skills : Account Management, New Product Launches.
- Multitasked between cashiering, food preparation and inventory stocking.
- Addressed all customers with a friendly tone and active listening when assisting with transactions.
- Followed cash handling and credit/debit card policies to ensure the financial safety of the store and customers.
- Achieved long-term goal of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Provided customer service in a quick and accurate manner.
- Maintained a safe food preparation area and procedures.
- Provided excellent customer service at all times.