Store Associate Resume
Objective : Personable Customer Service Representative/Store Associate dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. Outgoing, and efficient with the capacity to multi-task. A reliable and friendly person who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience. Responsible Cashier experienced at managing front of store needs in busy environments. Friendly and energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities. Seeking the role of increased responsibility where strengths in service and sales will be valuable.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service, Mathematics, Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Sales And Marketing, Judgment And Decision Making, Time Management, Coordination, Active Learning
- Received payment by cash, check credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Established or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Answered customers' questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and completed other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Answered customers' questions about merchandise and advised customers on merchandise selection.
- Took inventory or examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
Bookstore Associate Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Bookstore Associate with hands-on experience in customer service, payment processing, and sales. Responsible Cashier experienced at managing front of store needs in busy environments. Friendly and energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities. Seeking the role of increased responsibility where strengths in service and sales will be valuable. Results-oriented Cashier motivated to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional service to meet all customer needs.
Skills : Clerical, English Language, Active Listening, Speaking, Time Management, Computers And Electronics, Judgment And Decision Making, Multitasker, Team Player
- Responsible for greeting customer with a food sample that we had on sale that day.
- Made sure that areas ware stocked, straightened and customers in that zone were properly taken care of.
- Made sure the samples in that zone were constantly supplied, products stocked and customers helped.
- Participated in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Complied with all established company policies and procedures.
- Collaborated with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upheld the security and confidentiality of documents and data within the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated the ability to operate a cash register following established policies and procedures excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Recommended appropriate products and services to correct customer problems.
Store Associate (Freight) Resume
Headline : Store associate who is highly customer service-oriented, organized and possesses strong time management skills. Willing to work a flexible schedule. Store Clerk possessing strong attention to detail and time management skills. Enjoys assisting customers in locating and selecting store items. Hardworking store associate with 5 years in all aspects of store operations, including management, merchandising, cashiering, stocking and staff training and development.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service, Human Resources, Management, Clerical, Word, Excel, Forklift Operator, Scissor Lift,
- Subject matter expert knowledge in inventory, ordering, receiving, unloading, and storing produce according to DECA directives.
- Inspecting produce to ensure freshness, and the product is free of bruises, discoloration, or any visible damage.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by possessing proficient knowledge on produce subject matter.
- Ensuring affix labels are within the sell-by date and labels are up to date.
- Using both electronic and manual pallet jacks, and electric forklift in the daily conduct of operations.
- Assisting patrons with special orders, product location, and produce nutritional information.
- Efficiently managing the workload for stock associates by providing in-depth instruction and providing associates with a reasonable work balance.
- Preparing and maintaining a variety of documents to order commissary items, reconcile invoices and submit requisitions.
Seasonal Store Associate Resume
Headline : Highly enthusiastic Seasonal Store Associate with client interface experience. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Friendly and enthusiastic Store associate with experience in Customer service who can learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represents establishment with friendly, professional demeanor always.
Skills : Microsoft, Word, Production, Typing 55 Wpm, Cash Handling, Osha, Customer Service, Phone Etiquette, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Data Entry
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns, and exchanges.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing a high level of customer service.
- Communicated all merchandise needs or issues to appropriate supervisors.
- Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
- Reviewed stock levels and gather inventory data in order to maintain the Computer-Assisted Ordering (CAO) system.
- Performed a variety of duties in handling, preparing, and maintaining stock levels of grocery and produce items.
Center Store Associate Resume
Objective : Reliable and friendly Center Store Associate who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience. Hoping to one day manage a dynamic and diverse growing company. To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship with a company in which I can use my skills and abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Organizational, Drawing, Receptionist, Training, Data Entry, Communications
- Responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, return and sales items.
- Maintained store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, and presentation.
- Assisted in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours.
- Promoted current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise.
- Completed sales transactions and maintained proper accountability at registers.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines.
- Operated an electrometric checkout system to record unit price, total customer purchase and make correct change.
- Assisted customers answering questions such as item price or location and handling bulky/heavy items.
- Prepared and maintained a variety of documents to order commissary items, reconcile invoices and submit requisitions.
- Attended store sales meeting, and constantly offered creative suggestions on how to improve sales in the assigned department.
High School Diploma
Front Store Associate Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and resourceful Front Store Associate who quickly learns enjoys and masters new concepts and skills with a strong desire to offer versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Passionate about helping customers or clients, expressed by solving their problems while using strong planning and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Outlook, Customer Service, Cashier, Typing, Call Center, Server, Reports, Telephone
- Smiled and provided prompt, accurate and friendly service while engaging customers to create a positive shopping experience.
- Greeted each customer and uses his or her name whenever possible.
- Unloaded customers’ groceries from cart to belt-unload items for ease of bagging such as grouping cold items together.
- Checked the bottom of every cart and under all baby seats for items before completing an order.
- Followed correct bagging procedures for the correct use of bags by type.
- Scanned customers' order and handled the payment transaction, per standard practice.
- Avoided personal conversations with other associates when customers are present.
- Followed procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards, partner cards, food stamps, and WIC vouchers.
- Followed procedures for refunds and error correction.
- Made every attempt to maintain accurate cash control.
Bachelors of Science
Sales Store Associate Resume
Summary : Quality-focused Sales Store Associate looking for a career change, successful at managing customs compliance, inventory control, customer service, and transportation logistics. Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills. Seeking a part-time receptionist position that I can utilize my office skills. Managing office procedures, maintaining and coordinating schedules. Great with working with the public and the ability to learn new experiences. Goal-oriented, a strong desire to complete projects on time.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Search Engines, Adobe, Customer Service, Typing, Filing, Closing, Advertising
- Worked either independently or as part of a team to assist and provide insight to the Store Managers.
- Responsibilities included computer-assisted ordering, quality assurance, customer assistance, training other employees, merchandising, data entry, inventory verification, billing reconciliation, security, housekeeping, and accounts maintenance.
- Had overall responsibility for ensuring the timely processing of customers merchandise through my assigned register.
- Assisted customers to find items in other stores when needed if the item was unavailable in our store.
- Greeted customers and assists them as required to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Maintained appearance of the store's interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
- Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, and warranties.
- Ensured cleanliness, health, and safety standards are maintained at all times.
Bachelor Of Business
Stock Room Associate/Store Associate Resume
Objective : Honest and dedicated Stock Room Associate/store Associate with diverse experience in a retail warehouse, general labor and driving seeking a position that utilizes skills and abilities. Ability to interact with various levels of professionals, establish a strong business rapport and coordinate information between various departments. To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Inventory Management, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Closing, Advertising
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Routinely cleaned table linens, table settings, glassware, windowsills, carpets, counters, floors, storage areas, and service refrigerators.
- Supported other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work, and equipment maintenance.
- Provided outstanding customer service by building partnerships with management, co-workers, and manufacturers.
- Performed housekeeping duties in and around the commissary as deemed necessary and according to instructions.
- Provided special assistance to customers in handling bulky or heavy items, when necessary.
- Assisted customers by answering simple questions concerning prices and the identification and location of items.
Bachelor Of Arts
General Store Associate Resume
Objective : A hardworking and motivated General Store Associate with strong organizational skills and prioritization abilities. Established a solid base of Customer Service skills, and Management, supported by the drive, intelligence, and flexibility sufficient to interact with professionals from entry level to upper management. Able to recognize business opportunities and maximize their potential. Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself.
Skills : Customer Service, Money Handling, Cleaning, Stocking, Efficiency POS Systems, Bilingual Spanish, Cash Handling Accuracy, Professional Appearance
- Following company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes, storing merchandise in stock room or moving directly to the sales floor.
- Bailing cardboard and taking out the trash, dusting and mopping store floors, cleaning the restroom, and stockroom.
- Operating cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase and bagging merchandise.
- Cleaning the front end of store and help set up sidewalk displays when necessary.
- Operating a cash register and other sales related equipment and balances daily fanatical transactions.
- Maintaining the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean, shoppable, and safe.
- Responsible for actively seeking out customers and assess their needs and provide assistance.
- Receiving and answering phone calls to ensure the proper nature of the call.
- Providing the highest quality of customer service ensuring outstanding service greeting, clean and friendly environment.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Store Associate Resume
Headline : High energy, self-motivated, responsible Lead Store Associate. Dedicated to positive guest relations and performing tasks in a timely manner. Organized, with the ability to multi-task and lead a team. Caring and compassionate. Very knowledgeable about Windows, Excel, and Microsoft. Experienced customer service, and cash handling background. To find a position that is challenging and rewarding in a positive workplace.
Skills : Excellent Verbal And Written Communication, Customer Service, Security Monitoring, Receive Return Merchandise, Restocking, Efficiency POS Systems, Bilingual Spanish, Cash Handling Accuracy, Professional Appearance
- Selling a variety of merchandise to customers using salesmanship and courtesy.
- Practicing prevention procedures and performs other related retail duties as required. Offering assistance to the customer proactively and without prompt.
- Using suggestive selling techniques with all customers.
- Meeting or exceeding the solicitation goal for the credit Rewards program. Meeting or exceeding Clienteling goals, where applicable.
- Understanding Store Assortment (for assigned department), in addition to inventory available at other stores.
- Using Digital Computer-based Point-of-Sale and other digital technology to enhance the customer shopping experience.
- Using the App and informing customers about the store App to enhance their shopping experience.
- Using the website to look up merchandise and complete in-store orders for customers.
Bachelor Of Science