Dental Office Manager Resume
Headline : Extensive organizational and supervisory experience while serving as an Insurance Administrator and Receptionist for the last 6 1/2 years; a dedicated professional with attention to detail consistently resulted in increased productivity and exceeding organizational standards.
Skills : Management, Training, Teaching, Mentoring, Research, Computer, And MHA, Case Management, Group Sessions Such As CBT, DBT, And 1:1 Sessions.
- Educated and trained new employees, introduced, and set up training on all new equipment.
- Initiated, maintained, and allocated a monthly bonus and goal system for the practice and employees to achieve.
- Payroll, taxes, A/R, A/P, financial arrangements, implemented accounts as needed with collection agencies, insurance submission with Dr.'s notes and x-rays, and submitted pre-authorization's to insurance companies for patient treatment as needed.
- Presented and proposed treatment plans to patients for all types of dentistry such as; extractions, partials, composite restorations, and crown-bridge.
- Allocated re-submissions and reimbursements from patients and insurance companies from PPO, HMO, and Medicaid applied payments as necessary.
- Established and positioned jointly an additional dental practice to all guidelines of State Ordinance, combined two individual offices into one.
- Organized and put into place OSHA rules and regulations with requirements for all sterilization, coding, maintained monthly updates of used and unused material for sterilization rooms, x-ray rooms, instruments, and made all operatories comply with all state mandated rules and regulations.
- Administered and maintained legal recommendations for a secure and trustworthy Dental Practice.
Dental Office Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 14 years of management experience. scheduling/workforce management, payroll, business analysis, devising smart action plans, direct interface with various customers and sales.
Skills : Accounting and Business Administration.
- Ensure the office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to 65+ patients per day.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels by interviewing, screening and selecting applicants to meet patient schedule.
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective employee relations practices.
- Ensure training and development of staff by identifying training needs and establishing initiatives to meet company/individual objectives.
- Achieve office financial performance targets such as revenue and billing first time approval rates and prepare detailed monthly reports regarding business performance management.
- Responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office.
- Drive local marketing efforts through participating in local community affairs and events to include school screenings, board member meetings and any opportunity to promote a positive image of Kool Smiles.
- Meet and exceed compliance standards and maintain all compliance manuals.
B.A. In Psychology
Dental Office Manager II Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with years of Leadership experience. Ability to train, develops, and monitors new associates and develops outstanding teams. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of top offices as well as top teams. Flexible and versatile. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Ability to handle all levels of complex projects, identify opportunities and make recommendations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Eaglesoft, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Customer Service, Sign Language.
- Create an environment for staff and patients that allows a lifelong relationship to develop, with understanding, trust and the office they can refer family and friends.
- Lead by example of what a top office looks like to patients and feels like to work in.
- Managed office that not only meet opening goals but set opening records - Lead dental offices with General, Oral, Endo, Perio, Orth and Pediatric.
- Strong leadership experience as well as dental treatment knowledge across all dental families.
- Self-motivated with a positive professional high energy attitude and the dental knowledge of front and back-office duties which allows me to coach and mentor a top team.
- Develop ongoing relationships in the community that allows me to market my offices and drive revenue and profit.
- Manage office budget front and back and analyze P&L.
Dental Office Manager I Resume
Headline : Interested in an administrative position. Accounting and Business Administration and I enjoy bookkeeping, statistical work and planning. Able to work independently and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Skills : Dental Implants & Dental Ceramics, Success in Communications and Comprehensive Care, Master Connection Associates - Customer Service Training, Human Resource Training - Interviewing Skills, Customer Service and Sales Training, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Handled all aspects of the day-to-day activities of the Dental Office.
- Managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections, receivables, referral process and general operations expenses.
- Scheduling and optimizing a profitable daily schedules in Dentrix for Doctor and hygienists, promoting a professional, safe, pleasant environment for doctors, staff and patients Helped developing a more effective dental hygiene recall system.
- Consistently achieved profit goals frequently surpassing established expectations.
- Managed patients billing, assisting customers with insurance processing, calculating insurance/patient portions, and working with patients with affordable payment plans options on extensive dental jobs.
- Responsible for the office purchasing needs.
- Used QuickBooks to manage the office bookkeeping.
Associate In Applied Science
Dental Office Manager II Resume
Summary : Military Veteran with 6 years of experience in Healthcare and Office Administration. Seeking a position as a Operations Coordinator or Office Manager. Training and Development Interpersonal Communications.
Skills : Insurance, Dental Software, Treatment Planning, Customer Service.
- Provide recommendations to the doctor for human resource matters such as hiring or terminating employees.
- Coordinate appointments with treatment plans.
- Prepare treatment plans for patients and present the treatment plans and financial arrangements in person.
- Collect over the counter payments at the time of service.
- Contact the patient's insurance company for benefits before the visit.
- Schedule appointments and fill holes in the schedule as needed, plus keep schedules as full as possible.
- Manages schedules to meet daily dentistry goals and exercises a leadership role in motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve dental practice.
Assistant Dental Office Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced Human Resource Manager/Dental Office Manager is looking for a facility in need of a strong strategic planner, and resource allocator, with strengths in: human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, coordination of people and dental insurance processing.
Skills : Ortho, Dental implant.
- Successful management of 9 office and staff members, continually looking for ways to improve and promote quality customer service.
- Achieving revenue goals by meeting and managing the day to day operations of the dental office to include patient scheduling staff productivity and collections.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable; responsible for insurance claims and billing; sold an average of $95,000 per month in dental treatments.
- Responsible for the presentation of dental treatments to include financial arrangements with care credit or other form of customer payment.
- Having a successful 99% of insurance collection and 100% customer collection.
- Management of office billing and payroll administration.
- Successfully implemented a recall system for hygiene patients with 50% increase in returning patients.
Bachelors Of Science
Associate Dental Office Manager Resume
Summary : Results Driven Excellent communication skills A team player Motivational in empowering people Trained others in computer skills Perceptive to the needs of customers Strategic planner, team builder Computer proficiency with standard business software and internet research. Provided excellent customer service to potential buyers. Accomplished this by educating, negotiating, and determining buyer's desires for a home.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Patient customer service, Patient customer service, Customer Service.
- Manage and supervise administrative and clinical team members to ensure that we provide the best possible dental care to our patients.
- Educate team members in proper filing of insurance, to include Medicaid and various PPO policies.
- Coordinate treatment plans with patients and secure financial arrangements.
- Process payroll for salaried, hourly, and commissioned employees.
- Counsel team members on their performance and give recommendations for improvement.
- Act as liaison between patients and their insurance companies; file appeals to insurance companies on behalf of patients.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract new patients for the practice.
- Responsible for maintaining accounts receivable and making daily bank deposits.
Dental Office Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for my family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical.
- Supervised the scheduling to ensure that scheduling is done properly, re-care is maintained, and that all patient contacts are kept up.
- Calling patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments.
- Oversees daily deposits and ensures batch reports/encounters are sent to the finance department for deposit.
- Prepared inventory reports and managed the ordering of office supplies.
- Answers telephone in a timely and polite manner.
- Assist in the collection of medical office charges, post charges to patient accounts and accurately manage cash drawer.
- Accurately entered procedures codes with correct diagnosis for scheduling and billing purposes.
- Managed dentist schedule one day ahead and coordinates appointment cancellations as needed.
Bachelor Of Science
Dental Office Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Results-focused Dental Practice Administrator offering 27 years of progressive leadership experience. Driven to cut company costs and boost revenue through successful innovative management techniques. Organized and diligent, with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lab skills, Coordinator.
- Provided supervision for day-to-day operations in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Developed policies in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Continuously evaluated employee performance, provided feedback, assisted, and coached staff as needed.
- Directed practice operations to ensure that financial and business needs were met and facility properly maintained.
- Reduced staff turnover through appropriate selection, orientation, training, staff education and development.
- Enforced strict confidentiality and safeguarded all patient-related information.
- Assigned staff to meet patient care needs and address productivity standards.
- Developed annual goals, objectives and budget, guided controls to reduce expenses.
Dental Office Manager Lead Resume
Objective : A highly qualified professional with over 20 years experience in providing full dental office day to day Administrative Management. Individual possessing strong personal values of honesty, integrity and loyalty. Takes pride in representing my employer with the highest level of professionalism.
Skills : Specializing in all aspects of claim processing and accounts receivable.
- Dealing with incoming queries from clients in an orderly, efficient manner.
- Identifying areas of strength and weaknesses and ways to achieve better performance.
- Ensuring that the practice is up to date with the current regulatory requirements.
- Keeping all practice administrative records and administration in order.
- Dealing with the complaints through the practice complaints procedure.
- Liaising with dental sales and suppliers' reps as necessary.
- Ensuring that all staff have a performance plan with objectives which are regularly reviewed.
Dental Office Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Dental Office Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Back Office Management, Osha Compliance,human Resourse,acct Payables And Receivables,management And Control Of Dental Orders,treatment Cordinator Knowledgable In Selling Big Cases,front Desk Experience.
- Leading a large team of dentists, hygienists and other technicians through implementations and transitions.
- Manage and responsible for maintaining the reception desk.
- Evaluate, redesign and implement high standards of patient care.
- Manage the weekly, monthly and quarterly financial purchases of supplies.
- Oversee weekly Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables.
- Leading OSHA training through series of objectives.
- Engaged in the analysis of licenses and permits with state and local government officials.