Global Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : Professional Logistics and Operations Business Partner with experience in plant and corporate settings, leading large and small teams to dramatic improvements in service levels, productivity, inventory management and cost reductions.
Skills : Shipping Customer Service Purchasing Lean Manufacturing Staff Development Contract Negotiation.
- Integrated manufacturer of instrumentation and controls for process industries.
- Joined company to direct turnaround effort from the effects of a facility relocation and failed ERP implementation that caused serious performance issues and lost revenues.
- Responsible for Purchasing, including procurement, sourcing, and supplier development; Production and Inventory Control; All aspects of Material Movement, including warehousing, shipping, receiving & traffic.
- Assessed team skills and fit and quickly made needed upgrades to talent in Purchasing and Production Control.
- Produced complete turnaround of materials metrics, including on-time delivery, past-due sales orders reductions, lead time improvement and large gains in Purchase Price Variance.
- Increased on-time shipping performance from 55% to over 85%.
- Reduced past due sales orders from over 800 in 2014 to less than 100 by the end of 2015.
Sr. Global Supply Chain Manager Resume
Headline : Supply chain strategist with a successful record of building and refining top-quality organizations, which manufacture or supply superior products with a verifiable record of cost savings and quality improvements. Poised for a strategic leadership role defining mission and vision, outlining specific measurable goals, then installing the plans and people in place to exceed those goals.
Skills : Logistics Manager, Material Planner, Supply Chain Manager.
- Responsible for traditional materials functions: Worldwide planning, purchasing, shipping & receiving.
- Improved and maintained communication between division and corporate operations.
- Evaluated supply chains with the results being reduced cost and improved reliability.
- Improved perceptions of logistics organization through performance improvements.
- Consolidated Planning forecasts into monthly & quarterly creation, review and management.
- Managed monthly forecasting with weekly updates and planned operations to maximize efficiency as well as labor and materials costs.
- Instituted stocking packages for high volume products - Build to historical.
- Assumed overall Materials management for Bordeaux France and Philippines Planning.
- Created and evolved weekly Scorecard for Bend and Bordeaux operations.
Associate Of Arts
Jr. Global Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : An accomplished supply chain and manufacturing leader, recognized for building strong, capable organizations and processes that deliver positive business results in complex environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Microsoft Business Intelligence, QlikView.
- Administered supply chain principles throughout the facility for both productive and non-productive materials.
- Directed accountable for the performance of hourly and salary associates.
- Developed business plans and sufficiency plans to meet budgets of material, freight and customer requirements.
- Reduced direct and indirect inventory levels while maintaining the production schedule and availability of maintenance parts.
- Contributed to operating savings in relation to chemical management and maintenance organizations.
- Consistently lead the team to benchmark attainment in Inventory turns and Days on-hand inventory levels.
- Led safety initiatives with the development of forklift/pedestrian meetings.
- Enhanced operating performance and efficiency through the implementation of routes for small lot deliveries.
Bachelor Of Arts
Global Supply Chain Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 13 + years of experience in operations, supply chain and analytics. Specialized in fields of supply chain planning, inventory optimization and people management with strategic objective of reducing cost and maximizing process efficiency.
Skills : Management Reporting, Strategic planning, Business process Improvement.
- Responsible for hiring, training, workload assignments, mentoring, performance assessments, and salary increase determinations.
- Responsible for achieving internal and external client satisfaction; support of proposal, program & small business goals and support actions to achieve improved cash flow.
- Provided support and guidance to staff to achieve successful and compliant proposal submissions, negotiations and program performance goals.
- Responsible for establishing and enforcing, business and procurement policies & procedures to achieve compliance with company and government regulations as well as achieving successful internal and external audit results.
- Achieved superior business results through the utilization of leading indicator metrics, risk mitigation, monitoring program and proposal performance and reporting results to Executive Management.
- Focused on achieving innovative process improvements; achieved a streamlined procurement process and cost reduction.
- Negotiated third-party logistics agreement saving company over $120k annually.
Bachelor Of Business
Global Supply Chain Manager II Resume
Objective : Innovative Supply Chain and Analytics Professional with over 11 years of experience in demand and supply planning, operations, and predictive analytics. Dependable Six-Sigma Black Belt with a proven track record of significant contributions to areas that require process improvements.
Skills : SQL, JD Edwards, JDA, Cognos, Business Objects, Six Sigma Black Belt, Teradata, Db2.
- Responsible for company-wide demand forecast, supply plan, procurement plan, and overall fill-rates to all sales channels.
- Led monthly executive forecast and order fill meetings.
- Assisted Sales Managers with Budget Plans and reconciles with demand forecast.
- Calculated and maintained forecasts and safety stocks for domestic DC using customized statistical probability formulations.
- Provided weekly purchase order strategy to align with the company's financial targets.
- Build and maintained intra office data-warehouse for quick and detailed data availability and reporting to all areas of the business.
- Directed modifications to the forecast and supply process which achieved improvement in customer fill rates by 15 percentage points and a $40M reduction of inventory capital (50%) within the first 12 months.
Global Supply Chain Manager I Resume
Summary : Expertise in business strategy and implementation, supply chain management, fiscal budget management, workforce optimization and business analytics. Strong leader with experience managing cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
Skills : Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing, Buying.
- Improved global logistics and inventory management for Wesco's distribution network.
- Recommended enhancements to the supply chain and reported performance metrics to senior management.
- Defined target inventory levels for 12 branches worth $50 million in annual revenue and one branch worth $8 million in revenue.
- Created a standardized inventory management process for all locations as well as performance reports for management.
- Conducted a cost analysis of logistics and distribution including all company branches and third-party service providers resulting in savings of $160 thousand.
- Consulted with third party suppliers to create business development strategies and led a cross-functional internal team to create tools to aid the execution and implementation of those plans.
- Created monthly and quarterly business reviews on Year-To-Date progress, upcoming events, and competitive analysis.
Global Supply Chain Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : Decisive, action-orientated and results-focused professional offering over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries with a focus on managing projects to improve processes & systems.
Skills : Logistics, Sales, Marketing.
- Ensured accuracy in providing forecasts and projections to factories to secure favorable long-term pricing schemes.
- Monitored the profit and loss as well as margin analysis for EU specific product categories and assist in formulating appropriate course of action.
- Spearhead the negotiation of rates with freight forwarders for freight moves from various points of origin globally with numerous Incoterms.
- Conducted systematic reconciliation of the month-end inventories at European DCs: France, and Germany; take charge of assessing and recommending optimum safety stock levels for the locations and administer the entire supply chain cycle, from demand evaluation and forecasting to purchase order execution and delivery.
- Oversaw the company's European Union REACH compliance program and provide compliance letters to high-profile clients in Europe.
- Improved the supply chain transparency for the entire US operations and third-party distribution centers in Europe through the development of metrics and reporting capabilities.
- Reduced aged/obsolete inventories by over $2m and improved inventory utilization.
Global Supply Chain Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : Experience includes Sales and Operations Planning, systems, process and supply chain design and implementation, contract negotiations, project leadership and implementation, inventory control, and people management.
Skills : Inventory, Material Planner, Supply Specialist.
- Oversaw transition from the legacy SAP system to a new ERP system (Infor LN).
- Worked with the IT group to translate end-to-end business requirements into standardized ERP processes.
- Enhanced system support including raw materials sourcing, forecasting, production planning, and reporting.
- Designed and implemented process changes including forecasting, customer order entry, production planning, inventory visibility, sourcing, and shipping to enable SAP functionality and data-driven Business Intelligence reports.
- Directed steel sourcing and delivery in excess of $30M per year across multiple vendors.
- Supported strategic sourcing and qualify new vendors for this and other direct material types.
- Implemented sideline MRP functionality to improve planning/scheduling functions increasing inventory turns by 100%.
Master Of Business
Global Supply Chain Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Driven and analytical Supply Chain professional with 9+ years of experience, leading and delivering strategic and tactical continuous improvement projects across several industries and geographies.
Skills : Supply Specialist, Supply Manager, Logistics.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing innovative solutions and programs to improve the end-to-end supply chain.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels at target for 8 product families.
- Supported sales and marketing teams with product and promotion launches, product transition plan (EOL) and industry trade events.
- Negotiated better terms with vendors for payment, delivery, service, and quality.
- Implemented KPIs: Sales forecast accuracy, inventory accuracy, DIFOT, Vendor chargebacks- previously never done.
- Managed to roll 18-month sales and purchase forecast in Lanham AFP in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Performed scenario-based data modeling to identify long term strategic improvement opportunities and mitigate SC risk.
Global Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : Supply Management & Sourcing Leader with medical, aerospace, and industrial experience and diverse leadership background in Operations, Program Management and Engineering.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Logistics.
- Provided leadership for integrated product development teams for all sourcing aspects.
- Managed long term global strategic supplier relationships, and multi-national teams in sourcing projects.
- Negotiated long term supplier, development and license agreements.
- Responsible for electronics, software licensing, cable harnesses, pendent stations, remote monitoring, hall and car fixtures and contract manufacturing with Solectron (now Flextronics), Jabil Circuits, Draka, Phihong, and others.
- Led supplier selection of new electronics contract manufacturers in China and Eastern Europe for future cost reduction and shortened lead times to local markets.
- Secured over $3 million in annual savings on electronic systems.
- Produced an additional $3 million in annual savings on sourcing projects of $20 million spent.