Hydraulic Technician Resume
Objective : Responsible for disassembling and inspecting all types and brands of hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic hammers and accumulators. This position will begin in the disassembly areas and learn and progress into assembly and testing over time.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Repair.
- Performed aircraft and off equipment work as assigned to include disassembly, cleaned, inspected, repaired, modified, reassembly, tested and replacement of aircraft hydraulic assemblies.
- Disassembled, cleaned, inspected, repaired reassemble aircraft hydraulic assemblies and associated components.
- Coordinated with supervision and Quality Assurance to resolve questions concerning serviceability and/or repair procedures.
- Assist with ordering parts, tools, materials and equipment as required.
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable Foreign Object Damage (FOD) prevention rules and regulations including participation in FOD walk down when directed.
- Responsible for adhering to the company tool control program.
- Performed corrosion control cleaning, prevention, and treatment as required.
Sr. Hydraulic Technician Resume
Headline : Hardworking individual with excellent manual dexterity skills looking to complete and accommplish tasks and objectives on time, first time quality, in an atmosphere with life long opportunities.
Skills : Hydraulic repair, Mechanic/paint and body experience.
- Manage inventory, update and troubleshoot data electronically and manually.
- Build hydraulic/pneumatic components, tube installation, and bench testing A/C parts.
- Reading blueprints and specifications to precise Engineering tolerances.
- Mixing paints and epoxies to specific ratios for multiple applications.
- Filling out aerospace regulated paperwork for each part necessary Procession layout and fabrication of all metal, composite, and stack up parts using grinding wheels.
- Using crimp rollers, swedge presses and other hydraulic controlled devices.
- Proper use of shop chemicals, while maintaining OSHA compliance standards.
Jr. Hydraulic Technician Resume
Summary : Over 11 years of experience including as a hydraulic technician, core flux welder, forklift driver, trailer assembler, cement finisher, in industries including aeronautics, industrial , commercial and residential.
Skills : Construction, Hydraulics, Aircraft Mechanics, Data Input, Computer Skills.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Measure parts for wear, using precision instruments.
- Inventory and requisition or order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
Hydraulic Technician III Resume
Summary : To find a challenging position that will maximize existing skills and provide growth opportunnities. Disassembly areas and learn and progress into assembly and testing over time.
Skills : Hydraulic Technician, Warehouse Management, Pesticide Training, Shipping And Receiving, Site Attendant.
- Teardown, inspect, repair, and overhaul aircraft components.
- Verify incoming squawks as reported by customers.
- Perform all repairs, inspections, testing in accordance with the manufacturer's cmm and/or FAA approved data.
- Perform updates and service bulletins according to OEM manuals.
- Write and report all findings to a customer for approval.
- Attend all required training and safety courses pertaining to the current position and utilize ENSCO safe system of work policy.
- Maintain and repair all hydraulic, drill floor and thruster equipment related to DP2 Semi Sub MODU drilling vessel while working 28/28 rotation out of Malaysia.
- Make hydraulic hoses, maintain hydraulic fluid to manufactures spec.
Hydraulic Technician II Resume
Headline : Highly-motivated Mechanical Engineer with over four years experience in design, development, analysis, experimentation and testing. Demonstrated competence leading multiple projects. Strong background in electro-hydraulic systems and components.
Skills : Welding, Maintenance.
- Identified the most efficient and acceptable resolutions to complex engineering problems.
- Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to increase productivity.
- Tested machinery, equipment and parts to identify any defects.
- Assembled and maintained physical structures using hand and power tools.
- Analyzed and planned work force utilization, space requirements and workload.
- Analyzed product design requirements and recommended solutions.
- Applied best techniques, procedures and theories to researching, analyzing and designing mechanical equipment and components.
- Designed, laid out, tested and evaluated mechanical and electro- mechanical devices and systems.
Hydraulic Technician I Resume
Objective : To find a challenging position that will maximize existing skills and provide growth opportunnities. Assembly and testing of custom manifolds, pumps, and valves. Painting of complete units and assembly of components.
Skills : Order processing, Picking, Packing, Receiving,.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and mechanical issues with customer's equipment.
- Fabricate, weld, and install upgrades to units such as front bumper winches.
- Check torque value on all critical components of the unit.
- Perform structural load and dielectric tests for units complying with OSHA and ANSI manuals.
- Altecs basic boot camp for hydraulics and electrical troubleshooting.
- Repaired many hydraulic cylinders on multiple different types of heavy equipment, cranes, and others.
- Repaired a number of hydraulic pumps -Honed many barrels and other supplies on an honing machine.
Associate In Diesel
Hydraulic Technician/Operator Resume
Objective : Over 16 years' experience within the mobile machinery, industrial, marine and residential construction industry. Project manager, sales representative, estimator, technician.
Skills : Concrete Finisher, Construction Worker.
- Dealing and having a working knowledge of numerous hydraulic equip.
- Filtration systems, hydraulic cylinders along with pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic and pneumatic valves.
- Some electronics work depending on the job, testing servo valves, setting pressures, etc.
- Consisted with building/assembling jobs listed above.
- Doing repairs and customer quotes as customers would return items still under warranty.
- Fabricated a hydraulic test bench utilizing the MIG welding process.
- Responsible for various rig operations such as servicing and maintaining complete rig packages.
Hydraulic Technician/Worker Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in the maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and operation of highly complex suspension equipment. Technical skills include hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems.
Skills : Have forklift experience, Certified 608 EPA, and R10A Refrigerant and Handling Certification.
- Performed and assist in building and testing of railroad maintenance equipment.
- Help lay out equipment; build up machines all the way through to final assembly.
- Connected air systems to equipment; test pneumatic equipment for proper functioning and report findings.
- Assemble hoses; ensure no blockage or rips in hoses that prevents fluid from moving through correctly.
- Service machines using hand and power tools to assembly large industrial equipment.
- Read and follow prints (blueprint and schematics) drawings to assemble product and identify assembly errors.
- Assist in crimping hoses and attaching hoses on the machines.
Hydraulic Technician/Mechanic Resume
Objective : Technical Services Specialist offering more than 10 years of market experience, with Business background in sales, sales operations and product assembly. Strong background with Sytline and accompanying programs.
Skills : Forklift, Overhead crane, Coreflux welder, Hydraulic skills, Computer skills.
- Installed all hydraulic components on any attachments using hydraulic functions.
- Inspected and tested components, assemblies and hydraulics.
- Made and revised set ups on test strands previously calibrated by other staff.
- Built containers and pack parts in accordance with detailed packing specifications.
- Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
- Maintained counts and lifts, shifts and stocks materials and parts.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
- Tested electrical controls and components on attachments.
Hydraulic Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain challenging, permanent employment where can utilize extensive training and education. Assembly and testing of custom manifolds, pumps, and valves.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Electrical, Plumbing.
- Assisted co-workers with special projects, and dispatched equipment as required.
- Repaired and replaced damaged or worn parts.
- Dismantled and reassembled heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Operated and inspected machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Tested mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Cleaned, lubricated, and performed other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Read and understood operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.