Survey Manager Resume
Summary : Land Surveyor/Project Manager with extensive experience in all types of surveying, project management, and leadership and mentoring. Key strengths include GPS control, construction, topographic, and boundary surveying. Expert in records research, analyzing complex survey problems, and resolving land dispute issues. Self motivated professional, capable of working independently or as part of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Survey Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Ran the instrument, maintained the field notes, calculated corners to be set, and daily surveying tasks.
- Provided training for the survey crew members in daily surveying tasks.
- Maintained a good working relationship with local and state agencies to acquire information needed to perform our surveys in a timely manner.
- Prepared the field crews for their daily tasks so they can complete the job efficiently and I reviewed their data to be inputted into the project drawing.
- Prepared cost estimates for clients with information gathered from site visits, and public records research.
- Responsible for preparing the field crews (4 - 6 crews) to do their fieldwork each day.
- Instructed them in the proper field procedures to collect the necessary data to complete the work in a timely manner.
- Instructed them in the use of both conventional and GPS equipment.
Sr. Survey Manager Resume
Headline : Survey Manager is research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
Skills : Professional License Land Surveyor in the Commonwealth.
- Coordinated with the survey Director and clients on ongoing projects.
- Designed and implemented external and internal recruiting programs some involving local colleges.
- Interviewed and evaluated job applicants.
- Conducted new hire training.
- Drafted and executed survey scripts for potential clients.
- Supervised 40-60 part-time employees in two phone banks.
- Monitored daily production of employees.
- Recorded and processed payroll for employees within the Survey Department.
Jr. Survey Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a position such as a land surveyor, survey party chief, right-of-way agent or construction inspector utilizing knowledge and training as a professional land surveyor to ensure that company projects are completed in a timely and professional manner.
Skills : AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Quick Books, Trimble TGO.
- Responsible for overseeing the duties of three survey office staff persons and as many as six field personnel as their work related to the boundary, topographic, aerial, right-of-way and Alta surveying and mapping.
- Wrote legal descriptions, conducted a critical review of maps ready to be recorded with various government agencies and signed said maps.
- Charged with acquiring new work, writing proposals and ensuring that current projects stayed on budget.
- Started at Martin & Martin as a Survey Party Chief that was licensed in the State of Nevada.
- Reviewed and signed maps to be recorded with the Clark County Recorder's Office.
- Promoted to Survey Coordinator and then to Survey Manager.
- Created exhibits for the various utility companies for the service tie-in points for this project.
Survey Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 12 years experience with a thorough knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, legal descriptions and easement preparation. Proficient with auto cad, civil 3-D, land development desktop, microstation and survey pro.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel, Powerpoint.
- Prepared and reviewed survey documents.
- Prepared cut-sheets for stake-out routines.
- Performed planning for GPS surveys and post-processed corrections from C.O.R.S.
- Performed and analyzed field data.
- Researched and produced a boundary closure report.
- Responsible for the daily operations of office and field.
- Analyzed for mappers, Verify Base maps and deliver to engineers.
BS In Engineering
Survey Manager II Resume
Summary : Extremely well rounded surveyor focused on precise and quality of the finished product. Civil Survey Engineer who works collaboratively with customers and coworkers to create quality designs.
Skills : GPS, Heavy Civil Surveying, Pipeline Surveying, 3D Modelling.
- Implemented the ability for GPS machine control and UTS robotic machine control.
- Created 3d Models using TBC HCE and Terramodel.
- Exported machine files and survey files.
- Updated all equipment to the newest Trimble software Blueprint reading, bridge construction and design build heavy civil projects.
- Implemented diagrams, written and verbal descriptions to effectively solve engineering project issues.
- Completed projects by effectively applying engineering, technical procedures.
- Informed supervisors when equipment needed major service.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
- Ensured proper layout through accurate reading of blueprints.
Survey Manager I Resume
Headline : Survey Manager objective is to be employed as a professional land surveyor where can bring surveying experience, education and management skills to bear.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Arcgis, R Software, Report Writing, Technical Writing.
- Represented the organization to landowners, the public, government officials, school groups, and other external sources.
- Collected and analyzed biological data on relationships between organisms and their environment.
- Programmed computers to store, process and analyze data.
- Analyzed search findings and summarized data into reports.
- Worked with collaborators on grassland biodiversity research.
- Communicated research results to individuals in the industry, government, and general public.
- Managed overall laboratory functions and safety protocols.
- Scheduled and trained citizen scientists and practicum students.
Asst. Survey Manager Resume
Summary : Work well with or without supervision and self-motivator. Develop and train staff annually or as needed. Ability to manage and organize a clinical setting utilizing different resources, make decisions to promptly assist patients.
Skills : Survey Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, MS Office.
- Managed/supervised three-man surveying crew.
- Increased revenue by decreasing the amount of time spent on jobs.
- Verified grades and elevation calculations were according to blueprints/plans.
- Scheduled meetings with clients for specific survey orders and understandings of work being performed.
- Responsible for maintaining company vehicle; for cleanliness, damages.
- Responsible for maintaining clients' private information on their property.
- Estimated the number of man-hours and staff needed to complete a survey to the Chief of Survey.
- Entered data into a handheld data collector for staking out coordinates for construction.
Associate Survey Manager Resume
Summary : To fill the position of Survey Manager, serving as subject matter expert (SME) for life cycle logistics for an Integrated Logistics Support Management Team (ILSMT). 20 years of work experience and presently provide assistance to Department of Defense (DOD) agencies in support of Logistical and SATCOM projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Safety.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the work of survey parties, and related staff, engaged in surveying earth's surface and preparing reports.
- Coordinated work with that of legal, engineering, architectural, and other staff on the project.
- Responsible for business development utilizing marketing tools and project samples.
- Supervised new employees and created training to ensure proper equipment usage and safety for accurate measurement findings, and valid cost estimates.
- Developed a system for all field data collecting to reduce job time.
- Responsible for the management of subcontractors and employees to complete a project in accordance with the plans or blueprints.
- Responsible for interpreting the project layout to ensure walls and other objects are correctly located, and also coordinates material deliveries and budgets.
- Held the primary responsibility for maintaining the safety of the site and resolving disputes between subcontractors.
BS In Mechanical
Lead Survey Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Survey Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Market Research, Microsoft, Surveys.
- Created garnered more attention from our clients and the additional emphasis was needed for surveys in the all-encompassing reports.
- Refocused Trends Tracker to focus on publicly traded companies and emerging markets.
- Generated in-depth research on consumer data in multiple focus areas throughout various markets to help clients assess fund allocation in the stock market.
- Generated consumer surveys, which included developing pertinent questions, extrapolating trends while incorporating demographic data, communicating these findings in a concise manner, and visualizing this data.
- Balanced survey work while taking on a large portion of the previous Operational Manager's duties.
- Maintained and developed relationships with partners for gathering consumer data, including SurveyMonkey and Cint.
- Assisted in helping the new Research Manager develop his role within the company, which included making research more enticing and timely to clients.
BS In Cognitive
Survey Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced with demonstrated record of achievement in a senior management role. Successfully solved difficult problems that required adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Survey Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for a charge for two survey crews.
- Prepared them to conduct surveys in the field utilizing conventional and GPS equipment.
- Evaluated evidence in the field to determine corner locations.
- Reduced the collected field data and entered it into the computer.
- Prepared the Record of Survey to be recorded at the County.
- Wrote legal descriptions when necessary.
- Responsible for training the crews in the proper field procedures and care for the surveying equipment.