Department Team Leader Resume
Summary : Solutions-focused, versatile management Department Team Leader offering a comprehensive background supporting U.S. military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during an 8-year career in the U.S. Army. Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results. Extensively trained in weapons, police operations and security desires a challenging position in private security.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, Forklift Operator, Hazmat, Data Entry, Leadership Development, Operations, Typing
- Managed and supervised a team of 20 personnel during the day to day operations as well as training exercises.
- Successfully distributed work evenly among teams to achieve maximum time management and to ensure the success of the objective at hand.
- Organized monthly meetings with seven other section leaders to ensure all monthly reports were accurate and precise.
- Maintained daily inventory to ensure how materials were to be distributed successfully.
- Awards: awarded army commendation medal (2nd award) for outstanding service.
- Awarded army achievement medal (6th award) for meritorious actions regularly.
- Awarded army good conduct medal (2nd award) for maintaining a professional presence at all times.
- Awarded global war on terrorism service medal for defense of the nation.
- Awarded non-commissioned officer professional development ribbon for successfully furthering leadership.
- Awarded multinational force and observers medal (2nd award) for support of a joint operation.
- Awarded driver and mechanic badge excelling on all vehicles and challenges set.
Associate Team Leader Resume
Summary : Successful Associate Team Leader with 10 years of experience in the printing industry. Proven ability to be flexible, learn quickly and excel in all aspects of production operations. Demonstrates strong work ethic and leadership qualities as a team leader, using strong problem-solving skills. Dedicated to health and safety procedures. Known for strong troubleshooting and mechanical skills. Strong track record of operating technical equipment in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Management, Mechanically Inclined, Customer Service, Coaching, Microsoft Word And Excel, Machine Operator
- Looked at blueprints and plans for the finished product made adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the punch, as well as made sure the machines were set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
- Made sure the machine was working at full capacity, stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and performed periodic checks on output.
- Looked at the finished product to ensure it was defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
- Drove forklifts, operated a crane, inspected parts, and knew how to operate all the presses in my department.
- Determined the duties and responsibilities of the individuals in the team, analyzed the individual performance of each team member and motivated them to perform even better.
- Assigned projects and distributed tasks to the members as per their area of expertise.
- Reported any problem or fault in the project to the supervisor, and offer solutions to the top management regarding project-related queries.
- Conferred with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
Bachelor Of Science
Team Leader III Resume
Summary : Customer Care Consultant/Team Leader, skilled in leading high-producing teams to increase productivity and efficiency. Quick learner and enjoy challenges. Works well with others and individually. Dedicated leader with demonstrated ability to train, manage and motivate team members to achieve organizational objectives.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, Leadership Development, Marketing, Management, Operations Management, Project Management
- Provided daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provided statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member.
- Ensured employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responded to and resolved employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Created and maintained a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Prepared warnings and communicated effectively with employees on warnings and made effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assisted the Manager with the daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
Team Leader/Sales Resume
Summary : Team Leader/Sales who is highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handled multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying experience. Reliable punctual Team Leader/Sales who possesses an excellent work ethic with more than Fourteen years in customer service, fast food. Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and set a positive example for the shift team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Hiring, Inventory Management, Management, Office Management, Public Speaking, Training, Team Building, Vital Signs
- Resolving customer complaints or answering customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervising a team of eight employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Providing employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Reviewing records/accounts for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with workman's compensation fee schedule and Medicare regulations.
- Arranging for debt repayment or establishing repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Verifying the accuracy of billing data and revising any errors on a minimum of 85 accounts a day.
- Staying abreast of HIPAA regulations and fee schedule policies/regulations.
- Reviewing top team claims overall and top claims for each credit rep (weekly report as directed by supervisor/management).
District Team Leader Resume
Summary : Hard-working, educated District Team Leader with fifteen years of diverse work experience with proven success in different industries with a focus on customer service, business advisory and sales. Continuously expanding a valuable network of business partners sharing the mutual goal of increasing sales across industries.
Skills : Computer Including Word, PowerPoint, And Excel, Office Equipment Including Copiers, Fax Machines, And Multi-line Telephones
- Leading and directing a multi-functional and/or multi-shift team of technicians and skilled craftsmen engaged in the fabrication, processing, and delivery of component parts and assemblies.
- Improved team production and delivery rates from 83% to 106% on average and have maintained gains for three years using proven coaching methods, supplier management, and accountability.
- Successfully worked with government inspectors in regards to sales and repairs of complex assemblies within the scope of the defense contract management agency.
- Successfully directed 135 million dollars of direct sales to delivery n involved in the production of classified projects n initiated the creation union/salary/engineering team meetings, designed to solve production and delivery issues.
- Created partnerships with process areas to implement lean procedures and department redesigns to facilitate shorter turn around times on production parts.
- Successfully maintained iso 14001 and OSHA 18001 certifications for hazmat, environmental, and safety policies, in my areas of responsibility.
- Successfully completed lean initiatives in multiple areas of the f-18 super hornet production line.
- Responsible for handling of corrective actions in regards to the fa-18 wing production line and completion through customer or DCMA approval.
- Created completely new planning and work instructions for the FA-18 inner wing and the horizontal stabilizer composite to metal bond work orders.
Management Consultant/Team Leader Resume
Summary : Proven Management Consultant/Team Leader focused on market positioning, retail space management, and performance at the point of sale. Helped create our national (coast-to-coast) field force of 2000+ employees that were the first to use handheld technology which ensured quality, UPC-based data for custom audits and weekly causal data collection. An innovative results-based leader with the ability to identify client business needs, develop and deliver creative solutions that impact clients' ability to increase revenue.
Skills : Client Servicing, Shelf Space Analytics, Project Management, Quality, New Hire Training And Mentor, Customer Servicing, Proposal Generation
- REsponsible to help clients reduce risk by transferring their business needs into feasible solutions, with an emphasis on quality and on-time deliverables.
- Acting as the liaison and subject matter expert between clients and operations in all project phases from feasibility analysis through client delivery.
- Excelling at accurate project specification writing for custom client sales projects.
- Fostering team collaboration with extensive senior-level client interaction in all project phases.
- Helping mitigate and resolve data issues by analyzing the situation and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Delivered over 190 projects in 2016 with 100% on time and quality metrics.
- Helping drive many business initiatives while maintaining a heavy client workload.
- Completing daily quality assurance duties and provided feedback when necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Control Team Leader Resume
Headline : Quality Control Team Leader with over six years of experience in operations management, sales, project management, and logistics. Proven ability to implement innovative business solutions that enhance organizational productivity and profitability. Supervisory experience including Cash handling, POS Auditing, and cash balancing. Seeking employment with a company with a welcoming environment that will utilize my skills and experience to their fullest in order to meet and exceed the company's expectations and goals.
Skills : Customer Service, People Management, Typing, Team Player, Communication, Dependable, Animal Care Experience
- Successfully lead the team in sales with an emphasis on cultural of sales index where we have been the top in district sales for the close of 2014 and beginning of 2015.
- Providing excellent customer service, going above and beyond, to make sure customers get the product they are looking for by special order, store to store transfers, and online searches.
- Ensuring that safety policies are being followed and report any hazards and fill out accident reports.
- Keeping the store in optimal condition by reassuring that customers have a clean shopping experience.
- Cleaning restrooms, dusting, fronting, sweeping, mopping, running floor machine.
- Organizing store events by planning pet adoptions with local pet rescue and bake sales with the locals.
- Delegating daily tasks to team members and checking with them throughout the shift to make sure tasks are being met.
- Conferring with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
High School Diploma
Junior Team Leader Resume
Objective : Junior Team Leader seeking a challenging position offering diverse experiences in mental health counseling within the family, individual, group, and community settings. To obtain a responsible and challenging administrative position that will utilize my education and background, expand my knowledge and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Multi-Unit Management, Customer Service Operations, Inventory Control, Office Management, Recruitment, Interviewing, Hiring, Employee Training, Supervision, Efficiency, And Productivity Improvement
- Supervising a team of 15 interdisciplinary practitioners delivering forensic assertive community treatment services to a large population of persons diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder.
- Directing and leading daily treatment team meeting with a focus on addressing individual client needs to prevent decompensation or hospitalization.
- Responsible for scheduling client visits, determining route placement, maintaining multiple tracking systems to ensure prompt delivery of services and documentation.
- Completing and submitting initial assessments and locus to bayou health plans for determination of eligibility for fact services and program admission.
- Reviewing staff electronic and paper documentation for quality, timeliness, and consistency.
- Managing crisis situations and assess clients in crisis for potential danger to self or others using de-escalation and crisis prevention techniques.
- Maintaining frequent contact with hospitals statewide to facilitate client admissions, continuity of care, and discharges.
- Collaborating with the Program Director and State Directors regarding personnel decisions, including hiring, corrective action, and termination.
Masters of Science
Team Leader/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified, detail-oriented and hardworking Team Leader/Supervisor with more than 7 years of customer experience. Proficient in research, writing, case management, and client relations. Expert computing and technology skills. Innovative expert-defined by the ability to rapidly understand new technologies and gain new skill sets. Versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Office: Word, Powerpoint, Email, Customer Service, Management, Communication, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales
- Assessing, documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Developing relationships within the community to strengthen the brand.
- Responsible for interviewing and selection of new hires and evaluating agents, performance management documentation and where applicable, initiating the termination process.
- Providing training and mentoring for team coaches and team supervisors when applicable.
- Providing accurate, timely, and professionally written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- Providing excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deciding what is the best action to take when an issue arises during duty.
- Overseeing the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
Bachelor Of Arts
Team Leader Resume
Objective : Regional Field Team Leader with demonstrated organizational skills, customer service, and teamwork, communication in both verbal and written excellence, managing for daily improvement, lean vision and rapid continuous improvement skills. Seeking a position within your company utilizing cleaning skills and exceptional physical abilities to maximize the company efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Writing, Management, Social Media, Editing, Customer Service, Sales
- Assisted with determining appropriate production methods and labor levels to meet service level agreements by understanding the impact of workflow on productions by meeting performance standards.
- Worked and communicated with the Supervisor, Team Members, and other Departments to meet client SLA and key performance indicators as required.
- Provided ongoing information to supervisor regarding team member performance and participate in performance discussions.
- Promoted 5-S to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area, complied with all safety and quality policies and conducted audits where assigned.
- Provided input on order management processes to ensure excellent quality standards toward client satisfaction.
- Coordinated resolution between various departments to identify order issues for successful order fulfillment, processing, and shipment to clients.
Bachelor Of Science