Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Objective : Cisco Certified Telecommunications Engineer with over 3 years of experience in networking technology. Expertise in core tasks such as the deployment of CUCM Clusters, Call Manager and Call Manager Express, Cisco UCCX, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Presence (Cups/IM & Presence) and writing scripts in UCCX. Excellent interpersonal skills with abilities to perform in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Operating Systems Linux, Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, Server 2012 And Server 2008 Business Productivity MS Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel (Advanced User), Tableau And SAS Enterprise Guide, And Cisco Hardware Routers - 2811, 2951.
- Responsible for migrating of john deere plant facilities form regular PSTN gateways to a centralized sip solution.
- Deploying hardware, software and necessary models to implement session initiation protocol (sip) trunks in 3 major plants in Waterloo/cedar falls area.
- Installing and configured Cisco IP phones 7931, 7937, 7940, 7941, 7965, 7975, 8831, 8841, Cisco IP communicator and jabber.
- Configuring and maintaining the call manager (Cucm 10. 5), unity connections (CUC 9. 1) and unified contact center (10. 0).
- Enabling SRST functionality on remote sites based on their individual requirements.
- Implementing meeting place server 8. 6 and integrated with CUCM through sip trunks.
- Working as an onsite voice lead for converting waterloo Mannheim and Montenegro sites from a legacy PBX system to a unified communications platform.
- Set up voice gateways for john deere supplier sites and connected to multi-cluster call managers.
- Developing site-specific test plans for changes to be done on analog gateways, call manager, and PSTN gateways.
- Configuring sip on vg204/vg224 gateways and ATPs for different analog devices.
- Sound knowledge on session border controllers such as cube and acme packet (Oracle) SBC on ISR 3945.
Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Telecommunications Analyst is seeking a challenging position as a Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, or an Information Security Engineer.
Skills : Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI), Security Clearance With CI Poly, Excellent Problem-Solving Ability, Excellent Communication, Oral And Written CompTIA Security + Certified Leadership.
- Uses knowledge of department of defense (dod) 8500 to ensure that all systems are in line with cybersecurity guidelines established by the dod, which maintains the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems.
- Responsible for promoting, improving, maintaining, and supporting all telecommunications services, network services, and/or system.
- Serving as project manager for the global reconnaissance intelligence terminal (GRIT) satellite communications system that enables tactical units to successfully establish communications with rear echelon elements.
- Trains students on how to utilize satellite communications equipment, configure network equipment and perform troubleshooting steps.
- Responsible for assisting in system integration and ensuring that system hardware is NIAP approved and can be configured to conform to dod guidelines.
- Preparing or ensuring that appropriate telecommunication and network documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- Recommending and implementing, from a user perspective due to time in the marine corps, ideas for system analysis, design, and implementation.
- Involving in network infrastructure projects for most of the project lifecycle.
- Serving as a liaison to users, departments, and vendors by providing the expertise on all aspects of telecommunications, network services, and systems used throughout the organization.
Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Telecommunications Analyst is seeking to be a leader that can enable change in supporting National level leaders and the war-fighter in the defense of our Nation. Summary of Qualifications A focused and energetic professional communications leader, manager, and planner.
Skills : Customer Service, Pricing, Solutions, Computer Proficiency In Macintosh And PC, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, And Goal Oriented.
- Responsible for providing support for DCC network operations (netops); including monitoring and resolving operational issues, facilitating on-site support for surveys, assessments, restoration and repairs of the DISN global architecture, department of defense information network (DODIN) and global information grid (GIG).
- Interfacing with DCC commander to provide situational awareness of the defense information services network (DISN), and prepares reports/briefings for general officers, flag officers, and SES leaders within disa and other dod organizations to provide timely and accurate information to key leadership.
- Initiating the establishment of the DCC lead representative position for information request management. Serves a consultant providing technical advice and assistance to system programmers, system administrators, customer support and networking personnel and system users.
- Conducting evaluations of telecommunications systems, projects, or programs to determine future expenditures.
- Applying analytical processes to plan, design, and implement new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of the customer organization. Perform needs analyses to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions by consulting with customers to identify and specify requirements.
- Effectively gathers, creates, and publishes command and control (c2) and situational awareness (SA) information in various forms to netops centers, field offices, and other disa organizations.
- Effectively advocates the netops processes and procedures, then helps to guide and implement them across the DODIN.
- Responsible for the management of critical dod applications, initiating fail-over planning, and expediting restoral operations. Also, contributes to overall contingency planning and proposals for agency-wide telecommunications and computing systems solutions.
- Will determine the proper identification and reporting of directors critical information requirements (DCIR) to the DISA director and all key leadership.
- Ensuring global access to telecommunications infrastructure, warfighter logistics, health, pay, and personnel readiness networks for all dod members.
- Directly responsible for the DISA command center daily ops brief and ensuring it is executed on time.
Telecommunications Analyst I Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Telecommunications Analyst. Highly self-motivated, customer service and goal-oriented professional committed to pursuing a challenging career in Human Resources.
Skills : MAC, Microsoft Office, Oracle, SOX Audit Tasks, Salesforce, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Auditing Budget Management, Claims Processing, Contract Administration, Leadership, Time Management, And Advance Data Entry.
- Completing new hire checklists for security clearance, badges, and NDAS.
- Conducting new hire orientation for new employees and communicate company policies for telecom and hardware.
- Assisting cross-functional it and business teams (sales, finance, accounting, etc.) to develop IT strategies and project roadmap.
- Own and drive all telecom related requests including but not limited to troubleshooting, hardware orders, up the grades, porting, etc.
- Analyzing and/or resolve hardware, software and application problems for mobile devices.
- Analyzing telecommunication rates to find opportunities for cost savings.
- Tracking and maintaining the budget for special IT projects related to acquisition and integration.
- Processing biannual sox audit tasks and work closely with cross-functional business teams to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Lead Telecommunications Analyst I Resume
Summary : Dynamic and self-motivated professional with over 12 years of progressively responsible telecommunications experience. Extensive knowledge and expertise in telecommunications vendor management, project planning, multi-location operations, technical support and carrier billings.
Skills : Windows Server NT, Avaya G430, G450, G650, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint 2007, Peoplesoft, Project Management, IVR, Avaya Aura Communications Manager, Avaya Aura Messaging, CMS Supervisor, Qfiniti Call Recording 10.6, Periphonics IVR, And Verint Call Recording.
- Group leader for the telecommunications team, with best employee statistics per year in the department. (99. 5% customer satisfaction rate of over 2,000 users, and over 1,200 system tickets per year).
- Complied with training in environmental policies, security, GMPS, IT quality, inspection readiness.
- Supervised in JJ personnel (precise, PRTC, KAPBX, centennial, InTech) for cabling relocations.
- New drop installations, antennas installations, circuit monitoring and repair, and lines identification.
- Activated ciscos switch ports, provide VLAN configuration, and gave configuration recommendations.
- Efficiently resolved remedy/iris system tickets in order to ensure SLA time was satisfied. (100% rate).
- Project manager for all telecommunications related projects (voice and data) with managers and not JJ.
- Analyzed and optimized inbound/outbound traffic routes to minimize problems/errors with the system.
- Provided technical service and troubleshoot network printers, users pcs, domain accounts, etc.
- Responsible for pbx (nortel/meridian1/avaya), and aria/aspen octel 250 equipments.
- Ensured video conference equipment, phone lines, and setups were fully operational.
Operations/Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Telecommunications Analyst is seeking to work in a dynamic environment that offers me the opportunity to grow and utilize my knowledge, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
Skills : VOIP, Windows Server, Active Directory, Vmware, Cisco, Avaya, Siebel, Windows, Unix Administration, Powershell, Firewalls, PBX, VPN, Project Management, Network Administration, Virtualization, Hardware, VBA, Microsoft Office, Servers, And Documentation.
- Performing moves/adds/changes within an Avaya blue/cs1000 phone system.
- Monitoring Avaya aura contact center systems for a multi-node call center using network contact center control tools and troubleshot issues related to inter- and intra-node call networking.
- Expanding and maintaining a complex call recording infrastructure with supernova engage including screen capture, web interface, and SQL databases.
- Maintaining and troubleshot chrysalis cloudburst and load balancer systems.
- Performing health checks of the acme session border controllers responsible for call center sip traffic.
- Provisioning new users for computer telephony interface (CTI) applications.
- Coordinating with external vendor resources to complete a variety of complex projects related to telephony system problems and upgrades.
- Developing work instructions and process documentation for department tasks.
Telecommunications Analyst 2 Resume
Summary : A Telecommunications Manager with 17+ years of experience, a wide range of technical knowledge. Diverse background includes the maintenance and support of voice and video communication systems as well as, researching, overseeing, and implementing new technologies and procedures in telephony services such as VoIP.
Skills : Telecommunications Hardware Lucent Definity G2r G3r V3 & G3Si V7, S8300, S8800 Series, Intuity (Audix) R4.4, R5.5, R6.x , System Session Manager R6.1, AES Phone Equipment 7400 Series 6400 Series, 24xx Series, IP 1616, 603F (Call Master), Advanced TTY8408, Conference Phones (Analog & Digital PolyComms), Spectrum Messaging Board, And Cisco Call Manager V3.3(2).
- Working in a call center environment which primarily upholds ACD requirements and the telephony environment is cm r5. 2. S8800 hp dl360.
- Developing a workbook to outline design, for easy troubleshooting future development.
- Over 100 international (throughout us India Canada juarez) remote agents, using Avaya one x agent r2. 5. 5.
- Over 300 agents within the facility - various departments including customer service, inside sales, tech support and ADI systems.
- Advance design accommodating requirements such as product-specific announcements, while callers are in a queue. (variable) authenticating callers for priority queuing. (VRT) schedule announcements for promos (holiday schedule) and ACD consideration for new IVR automated registration system.
- Over 100 ADI branches throughout the US And the original design was stand-alone Panasonic systems.
- Designing lead on a new solution, using Avaya g430, Avaya 1616 IP phones, sip h. 323 trunking, primary core, and ESS standby.
- Implementing on-net dialing nationwide report matrix for call volume. Utilize off-net dialing to communicate between stores.
- Automate process call routing for branch outage conditions. Through the core (or ess) calls will route to the branch or to the centralized support group (call center).
- Upgrading various telephony servers applications currently cross-training to assist with data routers switches.
- Administrator for various telephony applications such as pbx s8700 hp dl360 s8800 s8300 - r5. 2. 1 multiple locations.
Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Telecommunication Analyst Experienced customer service professional with well developed internal and external customer service skills and an outstanding attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Communications, Customer Service, NEC PBX, VOIP, Cabling, And Telecommunications.
- Programs analyze and resolve problems related to telecommunications systems software and hardware.
- Researches and evaluates the capabilities and costs of new and available technologies, and makes recommendations to the telecommunications and energy systems manager regarding improvements, purchases, and cost-saving measures.
- Meeting with managers and service users to assess current systems, determine telecommunication needs, explain the costs and benefits of available options, prepare preliminary design proposals systems to meet agency needs, and coordinate installation with vendors.
- Providing ongoing technical and operational assistance for all telecommunications systems serviced by the county, schedules and oversees contracted maintenance and repair services, and provides consultation and assistance as assigned to non-county system developers to ensure compatibility of systems among agencies.
- Administering call accounting systems by maintaining databases, producing reports of calls, invoicing users, tracking calls as requested and resolving problems; analyzes the system for cost-effectiveness and recommends ways to cut maintenance costs and use the revenue to enhance system performance.
- Coordinating move, adds and changes of telecommunication equipment by obtaining written estimates and authorizations, implementing software changes, contacting vendors to schedule service or purchase equipment, invoicing users for services, and maintaining an inventory of devices and their locations within the network.
- Installing and tests telecommunication components, including analog circuits, t1 lines, transmission lines, and circuit packs; operates and maintains data test equipment, analyzes telecommunications system data, and makes corrections to the system as needed.
- Maintaining and documents cabling systems in conjunction with various county and city departments; coordinates the installation of modem ports and data lines with the data processing department, and assists data processing personnel in performing the installations.
- Responding to technical emergencies during rotating shifts of 24-hours-a-day on-call duty and performs spot checks of system security from home using county-issued computer and modem.
Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Summary : IT Professional with 8 years of experience in various Telecom and IT Project Management as a Telecommunications Analyst. A multi-tasking team player with exceptional writing and interpersonal skills. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with numerous high priority tasks which require completion in precise timeframes.
Skills : AIMS Oracle Production E-Business Suite, AT&T Business Direct, AT&T Premier, Compliance Suite, Granite Rock Reports, Microsoft Office 2016 (Excel (Pivot-Tables, V-Lookups), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access), Microsoft Windows (O365, Windows 10), Unicenter Service Desk (USD), Sharepoint, Verizon Enterprise Center (VEC), And Web Assets.
- Responsible for wireless mobility spend and strategy for sone par the USA and its 18 operating companies. Identify and implement cost savings opportunities. Train and manage employee hired to assist with day to day wireless and wired line MACD service orders. Responsible for project managing it branch open and close (MACD) process (including voice and data service implementation). Provide management with reporting and project status updates.
- Wireless optimizations - $850,000 in savings identified and implemented.
- Responsible for AIRWATCH mobile device management strategy and implementation across all PCOS.
- Branch open and close - approvals, coordinate and host project status call, responsible for determining telecom service requirements and inventory records.
- Sip conversions - resulting in cost savings through PRI and analog line reductions.
- Analog conversions - port from the current service provider to more cost-effective solutions.
- HP managed print services - coordinate on-boarding printers for all OPCOs.
- Wireless recycle program - registered in apple dep, recycle devices to offset upgrade expense.
- Create executive level reporting and analysis for management to make critical business impacting decisions.
- Provide strategic direction and support to the telecom team for daily tasks and projects to maximize efficiency.
Telecommunications Analyst Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Telecommunications Analyst is seeking to obtain a challenging position in the field of Information Technology with the opportunity of professional growth where I can further develop and apply my skills to their fullest.
Skills : Avaya, Budgeting, Customer Service, Event Planning, Interviewing, Microsoft Office, Performance Management, Project Management, Remedy, SAP & Training.
- Supporting, implementing, and coordinating defense information system agency (disa) DISN video services (DVS) and global video services (GVS).
- Setup, configured, maintained ios updates, and reviewed, created and monitored traffic flows for network enclaves (Niprnet and Siprnet) including Cisco routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Setup configured and tested DISN video services enclaves (Niprnet and Siprnet networks).
- Reviewing, evaluating, testing and verifying system maintenance and/or compliance with information assurance vulnerabilities alerts/bulletins (IAVAS and/or VBS) weekly.
- Performed systems security lockdown via disa security technical implementation guides (stig).
- Performed monthly network security scans via EEYE retina network security scanner, assured compliance assessment solution (ACAS) and security content automation protocol (SCAP).
- Maintained, installed and configured all required McAfee components for host-based security systems (HBSS) via EPO server.
- Provided 3rd tier technical support for the operational environment including hardware, software, and operating system as telecommunications analyst 3 / lead network engineer/lead system engineer.