Territory Sales Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a Career Position in Sales and Sales Management. To utilize my skills helping and motivating others, developing new business, and expanding existing business with a progressive company in the wholesale or commercial sector.
Skills : Sales, Volunteer Public Speaking, Microsoft Office.
- Information technology and Communications Company with over 30 productivity-enhancing applications targeted at providing small to medium size business products at an affordable price.
- Delivered and sold Cbeyond products and services to potential small to midsize business customers.
- Developed and maintained a client base by marketing products in a defined geographical territory.
- Developed individual pipeline of target customers that fit within the Cbeyond sales model.
- Presented in front of groups and executives about Cbeyond products and services.
- Partnered with Territory Sales Manager to meet or exceed targeted monthly sales goals.
- Adhered to the Cbeyond Sales Activity Model, while also developing own sales techniques.
- Attended all required Cbeyond trainings and sales functions.
BACHELOR OF ARTS In Criminology
Territory Sales Representative Resume
Objective : I have 15 years of combined experience in business to business sales, marketing and public relations. I am an energetic and creative professional looking to obtain an inspiring career with an organization that will use my experience and drive to learn. My personal strengths include; integrity, self-motivation, determination, relationship-building, and an internal passion to succeed. Demonstrated success in: Communicating and relationship building with clients and co-workers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Developed new leads for the increase of food service dealers based in northern and central Illinois.
- Required to submit weekly activity reports detailing interactions with clients and potential customers, noting significant opportunities or issues to be addressed.
- Provided on-site Hoshizaki training for all 'after service' clients.
- Reacquired lapsed accounts that had been dormant for over 5 years.
- Managed equipment installments and operations.
- Dealt directly with any equipment issues and performed follow ups.
- Maintained a high level of customer service to equipment dealers, restaurants and club owners, and healthcare facilities by making weekly visits.
Inside Territory Sales Representative Resume
Headline : My ability to develop long term relationships with customers has been my key to bringing on new clients and retaining them. I sell the company values and the team. I also listen to the needs of the customer.
Skills : Microsoft, Account Management, Business Development,.
- Developed and managed the territory in Northeastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
- Developed long term relationships with purchasing, nursing, infection control, lab, microbiology, oncology, ICU, central supply, and safety directors.
- As first sales representative in this territory, built territory into  selling products With unit price of .50 cents to $2.50 per unit.
- Introduced new concepts to hospitals for implementation of new products.
- Provided education for all accounts working with nursing education for correct use, distribution, and understanding of products.
- Promoted company and sales representatives to join and support nursing organizations/ Set up annual trade shows.
- Developed the planning and forecasting and worked with distributors on correct amount of product going into hospitals and pricing.
- Received numerous awards and national recognition for sales achievement.
Bachelor Of Science In Education
Regional Territory Sales Representative Resume
Objective : I am in search of a career opportunity, not just a job. My goal is to be a part of a business that is committed to making a difference and dedicated to providing honest, reliable service to its consumers.
Skills : Sales, Management, Budgeting, Customer Service, Public Speaking/Presentations.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
Professional Territory Sales Representative Resume
Summary : To secure a responsible position with an organization where my proven decision-making, communication, recruiting, training, organizational, employee relations and development skills can be utilized to enhance projects and work flow.
Skills : Computer With Advanced Knowledge Of Most Programs Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Microsoft Word,Business Accounting/Budgeting,Marketing,Time Management,Effective Communication, Effective Sales Closer.
- Increased sales 117.52% within first year Managed territory, encompassing southwest corner of Oregon Introduced simpler methods of retailing to improve overall sales and consistency.
- Designed and implemented various marketing techniques to capture and retain clients.
- Introduced 7 new product lines; gained market share, shattered competitor's control of market, while keeping in good relations with competition.
- Designed and implemented classes to address concerns of Business Owners.
- Emphasized client relations and new account development Diplomatically resolved customer complaints as needed.
- Undeniable ability in sales and marketing, media and public relations, operations management, team building and small business financial management.
- Promoted and ensured highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed sales trends, implemented weekly marketing initiatives, and performed competitive market research.
Certificate In Marketing/ Multiple Institutes
Lead Territory Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Dedicated and self-motivated professional with 17 years of experience managing multiple company projects simultaneously. Highly skilled in tracking details, communicating deadlines, and following up with internal and external management to ensure on-time completion. Consistently receives positive feedback from managers, co-workers and business owners. Adept at assessing needs, generating options, and implementing solutions in collaboration with team members and business owners.
Skills : 20/20 design.
- Worked for multiple manufacturers, including: Kraft, Nabisco, Mars, Inc., ConAgra, and Wrigley.
- Interacted with store managers regularly and ensured clients' products had good representation in their stores.
- Consistently sought out methods to improve productivity of all team members.
- Selected to represent the company at multiple trade shows for clients.
- Managed and motivated 15 co-workers on a short-term project.
- Prepared presentations for client meetings.
- Recognized in 2003 as the Territory Sales Representative of the Year for outstanding sales, timely paperwork, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Conducted store audits and inputted data into computer, utilizing company reports to ensure accuracy.
Senior Territory Sales Representative Resume
Headline : Motivated self-starter with the ability to think prolifically to generate a return on investment. Goal oriented with the ability to multi-task whenever needed. Proven track record at generating and converting business to increase the bottom line. Excellent communication and presentation skills in individual and group settings. Background in running outside territories which have included multiple states at one given time, post-secondary education sales, kitchen & bath sales in both residential and commercial environments, and coaching & leadership roles.
Skills : Home Health Specialist, Anatomy & Physiology Of The.
- Reignited sales in a neglected territory and revitalized many inactive accounts.
- Fostered exceptional relationships with 120 accounts which produced  -  annually.
- Ensured all products maintained primary shelf positioning to augment product sales.
- Supported extensive formal and field training sessions to fine-tune sales techniques and optimize sales and revenues.
- At store level; conducted inventory inspections, rotations, and positioning, proper shelf tags & adhered to account plan-o-grams.
- Recognized floor real estate opportunities selling extra products for aisle and end-cap displays.
- Presented new products to management, informing of national ad programs, selling quantities to ensure consumer demand.
Retail Territory Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Project Management Professional with 18 years of experience managing corporate marketing campaigns and multimedia initiatives. Extensive knowledge of Project Management and Development principles, customizing practices to meet client or organizational needs. Proven track record of successfully managing multiple corporate accounts and developing creative concepts for local, regional and national corporations.
Skills : Google Docs, Excel, Social Media Marketing, General Office Skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Audit, Event Planning, Relationship Management, Cold Calling.
- Served as Territory Sales Representative for one of the company's biggest client, Hewlett Packard (HP).
- Responsible for supporting all retail outlets in assigned geographical territory.
- Routinely met or exceeded sales goals by conducting in-store demonstrations of various HP products.
- Improved product awareness and customer satisfaction by increasing the visibility and value in HP's products and services.
- Maintained expert knowledge of specific HP products and services.
- Helped build productive relationships with in-store personnel.
- Assisted customers with any questions or assistance they needed concerning HP products.
Merchant Service Territory Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking an immediate employment and/or contract opportunity in Start-Ups, Procurement, and/or Project Management. This pivotal position will utilize my previous 8 years of progressive experience in B2B sales, Marketing, Customer Service as well as Account Management. My leadership and organizational abilities shine best in fast paced environments where expectations are high.
Skills : Love Nature, Travel, And Pets, Management, Microsoft Office, Grant Writing, Community Outreach, Customer Service, Project Management, Recruiting, Human Resources, Non Profit Administration.
- Serviced Sony Playstation interactive kiosks, placed P-O-P, and performed resets according to Planogram.
- Tracked sales of computer entertainment(video games) and peripherals.
- Managed key accounts throughout Greater Cincinnati and N.
- Conducted product promotional tournaments.
- Key accounts included Walmart, Kmart, Sears, ToysRUs, KB Toys, Media Play, Service Merchandise, Target, Electronics Boutique, Video Game and Exchange.
- Most successful promotional video game tournaments.
- Increased territory by 30% with first 90 days of being hired.
Master Of Science In Health Informatics
Territory Sales Representative III Resume
Headline : Highly competent and bright individual with experience working in financial, product development, print/media marketing and retail industries. My wish is to combine my knowledge and experience to deliver the most effective strategies and results to my employers' clients and their audiences. I have a can-do attitude and energy that inspires. Anything is possible.
Skills : Sales, B2B, Networking, Account Management, Prospecting, Management, Cold Calling, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management.
- Supervised client accounts - called on clients weekly and established effective working relationships.
- Researched prospective clients and successfully gained market shares.
- Negotiated using strong interpersonal skills to help me successfully grow business by over 7%.
- Transformed territory from 98 dealers to 120 dealers.
- Expanded sales revenue of existing clients.
- Increased territory sales from $1.9M to $2.2M in less then 12 months.
- Collaborated in business development and expansion - Built alliances with many vendors in the industry.
Bachelors In Liberal Studies
Territory Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Experience in the Beverage Industry for both ON and OFF premise, Wine and Spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages, specializing as a Sales Professional. Driving Year over Year volume growth, and Point of Distributions goals. Managing budgets and maximizing ROI. Educate salesforce and consumers. Drive growth with distributors using ride alongs, incentives. Holding distributors and salesforce accountable to set goals.
Skills : MS Office Suite.
- Created new account revenue sources by outside business to business sales.
- Managed key account relationships while collaborating with senior management to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Utilized field contacts to build new customer relationships and open new accounts.
- Participated in out of market sales blitzes as needed.
- Worked with supplier representative in the field to promote and increase sales.
- Consistently achieved sales results through leadership, planning, and effective implementations.
- Provided monthly competitive business reports detailing market trends, pricing, and feedback.
BA In Finance, Marketing