Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : Over all 8+ years of IT experience in Requirement Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation Played a key role in business requirements gathering / analysis, data warehouse designing / development, integration and testing. IBM Certified Cognos Developer and developed multiple projects using Cognos Suite.
Skills : Project Management, Leadership , Data Analysis, Production & Quality Control, Collaboration , Problem Solving, Training, Communication , Analytical .
- Manually tested the application based on software requirements specifications.
- Involved in creating Test Strategy for Testing.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Procedures based on SRS.
- Peer reviewed of the documents like Test Plan and Test Cases using Test Director.
- Created Test Matrices to report the progress and status of the testing effort.
- Created Traceability Matrix and responsible for documentation.
- Analyzed and validated the report and performing data analysis by writing SQLs.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Sr. Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : Excellent IT Experience in complete SDLC, STLC and Bug life Cycle. Experience in testing of Mainframe, Web based, Client/Server, Mobile and Microsoft Office applications. Experience in Manual QA Testing and Automation. I am Motivated and industrious with sound business judgment and solid work ethics.
Skills : Computer, JCL, CA7/CA11, ABENDS, CICS.
- Monitored data quality, resolving problem data issues, and ensuring timely updates.
- Involved in testing the application manually before automating the desired test cases.
- Involved in analysis of Business requirements, SRD, FRD, X-Walks and Mapping documents.
- Involved in writing Test plan, Test Scenarios and Test cases.
- Involved in Integration testing, System Testing, Regression testing and UAT testing.
- Involved in HIPAA EDI X12 278, ICD 10 837 and 835 files for Medical and Institutional claims.
- Provided level I and level II assistance/technical support to in house desktop users Troubleshoot desktop software in WINDOWS and LINUX environment .
Jr. Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : 9 years of Quality Engineering experience Agile Coach Train and supervise onshore and offshore QE employees Testing using Agile methodologies Experienced in waterfall methodologies Experienced in all aspects of testing. Black Box, White Box, regression, functional, exploratory Scrum Master for multiple Teams Communicate with a wide variety of people from Developers to Directors, as well as Business users and Stakeholders.
Skills : SQL, Agile, Testing, Team Leader.
- Created and maintained various Access databases for billing invoices Maintained .
- Acted as a GED Examiner, traveling statewide to administer the GED tests.
- Processed transcript requests, compiled and tracked data for the GED Option.
- Created test scripts and claims Process claims and claims corrections Report findings to DHCS Meet time requirements set forth by DHCS (State of CA).
- Responsible for writing and training on test scripts across all military agencies.
- Supervised a team of 3 offshore contractors currently.
- Trained new employees on company applications and Team responsibilities/expectations.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Asst. Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : A quality assurance-testing professional with 3 + years of extensive experience defining, scoping and Testing Systems in the Information Technology Industry. Exhibits a strong communication, written and verbal, organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to the team and the department and the drive to get the job done.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, Sql Server, HP Quality Center, Share Point, JIRA.
- Guided and directed fellow colleagues in Quality Engineering best practices.
- Wrote and executed Test Cases to ensure proper functionality of user systems - Portal applications (In-house SOI and TriNet PeopleSoft and HRPassport), 4gl Payroll Engine, Benefits, and Reporting Platform.
- Worked on data migration team migrating over 100,000 employees' data to new system and database.
- Worked on four separate Scrum Teams involving the Portal, Payroll Engine, and Reporting.
- Tested the integration of the SOI Accounting software to the TriNet platform.
- Verified monthly Vertex tax updates and Vertex Program Modifications are calculating correctly implemented properly.
- Accurately monitored and record results in test documentation.
Bachelor In Computer Science
Associate Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly skilled career professional with more than 5 years practical experience in hospital, home health, and primary care environments. Computer skilled to manage heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral. Proficient in helping end users with all documentation/record maintenance/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
Skills : Customer Service, Money Handling, Sales, Computer, Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office.
- Developed and maintained manual/automated test plans and detailed test cases that are reliable, repeatable and maintainable.
- Analyzed requirements and design documents and attending specifications meetings.
- Wrote reports providing analysis, communicating results to colleagues & managers.
- Monitored the testing process and identifying and logging test failures.
- Performed peer reviews and estimates.
- Troubleshot hardware and software issues.
- Validated displays of Patient Screen to include masked SSN & DOB Information.
None In Physical Therapy Assistant
Testing Analyst III Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of Software Quality Assurance including manual and automated testing. Experience in different industries like Clinical Trials, Law firm and Manufacturing companies, currently working Almac Group Highly motivated, Results-driven Software QA Engineer with an extensive knowledge and expertise in Testing methodologies and approaches.
Skills : Network Administration, System Administration.
- Involved in writing Test plans, creating Test scripts, and Team Co-ordination.
- Organized meetings and led JAD sessions to ensure legal and compliance deadlines of CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) are met.
- Responsible for carrying out manual testing like Integration, Regression testing during various phases of test cycles.
- Tracked defects in Quality Center and provided test execution progress.
- Responsible for working with application team in TST and Production Release.
- Developed and Maintained Test Schedule for Quality assurance deliverables.
- Responsible to ensure that each every requirement from the clients are traceable and provide sufficient objective evidences to support that all the User requirements are covered with all the possible scenarios.
None In Physical Therapy Assistant
Testing Analyst II Resume
Summary : Business professional with extensive experience in areas that include: Facilitating and Planning, Executive Administration, Test Planning, Documentation and Control, Project Management and Quality Assurance. Possess excellent skills in retaining confidentiality, analytical, leadership, team building, time management and prioritization. adapt well to change, learn quickly, efficient and a self-starter.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer.
- Served as Lead Coordinator to the department so application teams would have the ability to fine tune their application within the testing environment.
- Created daily/weekly/monthly schedules for application teams to have designated times to tune.
- Created monthly calendars that tracked what application would tune on the selected day and time.
- Published schedules and calendars to internal website.
- Assisted developing tuning database.
- Created documentation to support how to utilize tuning database.
- Communicated tuning schedules to directors and managers weekly.
Testing Analyst I Resume
Objective : A collaborative leader with more than 10 years of demonstrated success delivering results through product management and production control in the healthcare and automotive industries. Skilled at troubleshooting and identifying resolutions and building customer relationships to ensure successful implementations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Ensured that all system administrators validated transactions and that system issues were addressed by integration programmers.
- Assisted certified software testers with the creation and maintenance of reusable automated tests scripts and relecases.
- Developed and distributed tuning schedule reports.
- Attended training to better understand technical aspects of tuning process.
- Worked as a Test Analyst on various modules main focus on Patient Module integrating with other modules.
- Wrote Test cases and Test Scripts for Manual Testing.
- Developed base line scripts for testing the future releases of the application using test director.
Diploma In Computer Science
Lead Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : Oracle Developer/Systems Analyst with 5 years of experience. Experience with large and small system. From working on the systems of a $500 million company to a $3.5 billion company, challenges and deadlines have always been met or exceeded.
Skills : Oracle Developer, Systems Analyst.
- Developed test scenarios with verification points for the test cases.
- Reported bugs to developers using Test Director and after fixed Regression testing was performed.
- Performed Manual Testing to check the functionality of the Application and executed Test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Wrote Smoke test plan with basic test cases for the Application to ensure that it is stable enough to start the Functional testing.
- Performed GUI testing and functionality testing for Front-end screens.
- Involved in testing the backend Database retrieved the data from the tables using SQL.
- Worked as sole tester for IVR functionality of MBNA Europe.
BSc In Environmental Management
Testing Analyst Resume
Objective : As the Call Center Support Lead, troubleshot and debugged a major pharmaceutical company's call center software which was written in C#. As a tester on numerous projects, wrote and executed thousands of test cases. Perform analysis in response to employer-identified issues and needs. Complete understanding of the SDLC. Excellent knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and revenue cycle.
Skills : Call Center Support Lead, troubleshot and debugged.
- Performed end-to-end ICD-10 compliance testing of several different medical applications from several different locations for a large hospital chain.
- Served as an SME in medical terminology for all team members.
- Performed KT sessions for each system after discovering how they worked.
- Wrote and executed test scripts for end-to-end ICD-10 compliance testing of several different medical applications including GE Centricity, PRISM, Eagle, EmSTAT, Provation MD and Provation MCG.
- Wrote test scripts for several different medical applications.
- Wrote documentation with screenshots relating to medical applications that were tested.
- Maintained defect documentation.
BS In Technical Management