Trainee Engineer Resume
Objective : Project Lead around 6+ years of experience in IT, Software Performance testing& Performance Engineering (Non-functional) and ITES (BPO). Extensive knowledge of performance testing methodologies/processes and retail business processes. Expertise in all phases of software test management through preparation and review of Test Scope, Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test scripting, Test Requirements, Test Cases, Project/Effort Estimates, Test Execution, Analyzing and reporting results, Defect/Status Tracking and Managing defects.
Skills : MS Office, C Programming, Internet Surffing, Linear / Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Instrumentation, Technical Documentation And ERP Data Entry, QA / QC / Testing / Troubleshooting, Production, R&D.
- Worked on following projects: 1) Access Control System It is a security system & applicable where human entry is most important.
- Analyzed existing pattern of power consumption, maximum demand - load data, power factor and capacitor requirement for various indutries.
- Assisted in conducting power quality audits (Harmonic analysis).
- Recorded and collected data like current-voltage harmonics; made technical reports of data Calculated the required kVAr compensation and decide the .
- Learned about project management and about control systems.
- Attained knowledge in assembling and troubleshooting LAN.
- Extensively worked on oscilloscope, logic analyzers and board layouts.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Sr. Trainee Engineer Resume
Headline : Seasoned business analytics professional with over 9 years extensive experience in data analysis, secondary research, insight generation, offshore project transition, people &project management skills. Experience working withglobal clients inRetail, FMCG and Automotive industry in Europe & America. Proven experience in managing client/customer expectations & timely project delivery. Onsite, client/customer facing/servicing role in U.K& U.S.A.
Skills : Pro/E Wildfire 2.3, Intralink.
- Worked on different Electronic Projects and developed.
- Embedded Design Products along with the Team Members.
- Development and analysis of web based project which dealt with comparison of cellphones.
- Dealt with HTML, C and other technologies.
- Managed the work from five offshoreteams Single point of Contact (SPOC) for the project & involved in activities like Error analysis, Work load planning & management, Productivity, Utilization and Quality Control Cards for the team.
- Negotiated &coordinated with international market agencies based in Europe, Asia and Latin America to get market dataas per client's requirement.
- Regularly interacted with Unilever to update status, understand requirement & implement changes or special requests.
B.E In Computer Science
Jr. Trainee Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a suitable middle management career in Process Engineering / Technology transfer/ Operation/ Project Management in Pharmaceuticals / Chemicals manufacturing. Professional Synopsis Handled the profile of Resource Manager.
Skills : Energy Auditing & Performance Evaluation, Engineering Documentation, Low Tension Switchgear Manufacturing, Quantitative Researcher.
- Assisted in preparation of technical bid specifications and engineering packages (basic and detailed) of effluent treatment plant, and coordination .
- Involved in R&D activities to modify recipes of pigment pastes.
- Tasked with solving issues of thixotropic pigment pastes used in various automotive coatings for shade matching.
- Independently determined incompatibility between resin and additives and suggested substitutes, which solved the problem.
- Completed de-risking and early full kiting for seamless execution of projects.
- Triggered capacity expansion projects based on Launch calendar including technical detailing.
- Managed Regulatory deficiency response for each product through projectManagement.
Bachelor Of Engineering In Chemical
Asst. Trainee Engineer Resume
Headline : J2EE Consultant with around 7 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Web/Enterprise applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE. Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile, SDLC, RUP, and OOAD. Performed in developing light weight business components and integrated applications using spring framework, and Spring web MVC.
Skills : Windows OS, Linux, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MATLAB, C Language, C++ Language, Python, Embedded Systems, Microcontroller, Microprocessor, Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication, Wireless, embedded systems, firmware, fpga, embedded c, TCP/IP, Telecommunications.
- Assisted senior engineers over fully automated systems Expertise over the reagents used in the coagulation.
- Undertook a structured engineering skill development program within Nigeria LNG involving rotational assignments between the Construction, .
- Researched, designed and applied tools to improve database performance in data intensive networks, which reduced net- work load by 15%.
- Provided the automotive industry with quality prototype and pre-production electronic interconnect products in support of our National Defense and Aerospace Industry.
- Designed and developed JSPs and Servlets for the presentation layer with hand coded HTML pages along with CSS layouts.
- Developed Action classes, Request/Response Form Beans and Request/Response JSP pages.
Doctor Of Philosophy In Chemical Engineering
Associate Trainee Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time Electrical Engineering position in which can apply background in robotics, programming, control, image processing and electronics. Launch program management. Around 11+ years of extensive work experience in Chemicals manufacturing & process engineering.
Skills : A3, 8D, RSD, Procabling, FMEA, DVP&R, Wiring Design, Project Management, Green Belt Tools, Crimp Verification Analysis.
- Worked on microcontrollers and used them for various purposes according to the need of project.
- Used Validator Framework to control page layout.
- Worked closely with various RF engineers on test plan drive.
- Performed LTE mobility and stationary test using Anova 3.0 VoLTE multi-carrier setting with a JDSU kit.
- Performed as well UMTS mobility and stationary test using JDSU.
- Coordinated with engineers to optimize networks, reduce network drop calls, and interference levels blockages.
- Involved in submittal review, costing, quantity take-offs, planning & scheduling using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel of 3.25 MLD Water .
Master Of Electrical Engineering In Thesis
Trainee Engineer III Resume
Objective : Seeking an internship during Spring/Summer in Electrical Engineering (Power & Control) where comprehensive technical knowledge and administrative skills can be fully utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Etc, UNISIM & PRO 2 Plant Modeling Software.
- Assisted in the operation and maintenance of a 450 unit residential and 3 story commercial, one million square foot building.
- Assisted with preventative maintenance on two Kewanee 350 horsepower hot water boilers.
- Assisted with preventative maintenance on two 650 ton York Centrifugal chillers.
- Assisted contractors with installation and repairs to V.A.V.
- Maintained chemical levels on heat and chilled loop system.
- Assisted with trouble shooting 110, 277 and 480V AC electrical control circuits.
- Installed and repaired high and low voltage lighting.
Bachelor Of Engineering In Biomedical Engineering
Trainee Engineer II Resume
Objective : Actively seeking an Internship or a Full time position in a mechanical engineering company that have expertise in design & manufacturing.
Skills : Computer, Carpentry, Electronics Soldering, Electronics Repair, Industrial Automation, Woodworking.
- Organized predictive maintenance on strategic equipment Accomplishments Production efficiency increased of more than 5%.
- Programmed Human Machine Interface (HMI) and executed code on Altera Quartus II FPGA.
- Automated system in a way that when a fault occurred a message .
- Designed formats of Information Systems Pertaining to Production & Quality Control Streamlined various production systems in tune of Bureau of Indian .
- Worked as a junior developer and application analysis using UML.
- Rolled Strips Training tasks included inspection of thickness of cold rolled sheets.
- Managed the Production department of the company Responsible for the effective usage of Man power.
Masters In Mechanical Engineering
Trainee Engineer I Resume
Headline : Java Tech lead with 9+ years of experience in Information Technology, in development of Enterprise web based & product based applications using JAVA & JEE technology. Involved in all the phases of SDLC such as Estimation, Requirements Gathering, Design, Architecture, Development, Testing, Implementation, Transition, Production Support, Maintenance, Client Management and Knowledge Management.
Skills : Microsoft, Autocad, Solidworks, AMPL, Minitab, ARENA, CPLEX, Vegas.
- Assisted with residential and commercial plumbing repairs.
- Ensured that the final inspection of forklifts is done on time which are scheduled for delivery.
- Cleared all the paper work of dispatched forklifts.
- Established a working design and process to make a chip with pyrolized carbon and metallic traces.
- Designed a fracture plate that would reduce stress shielding as well as make the removal of the plate easier.
- Modified the theoretical power plant to make it efficient and increase the theoretical output.
- Made an in depth report of power plant sizing including Condenser, Re-heater, Super heater sizing along with cost analysis of the modification.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Lead Trainee Engineer Resume
Headline : A self-driven individual with 2 years of progressive work experience. A strong background in Mechanical, and Manufacturing providing a diverse set of skills that can be utilized in effectively performing a variety of cross functional engineering tasks.
Skills : TECHNICAL Design & Simulation - Pro-E, Team.
- Designed tractor parts and process equipment used in manufacturing.
- Developed a Crank Case Ventilation Valve for reducing Smog.
- Designed, and managed a Conveyor for the manufacturing assembly line.
- Interacted with Top management and shop floor and create technical reports.
- Designed a men's shaving razor with 4 blades and performed Systems Engineering analysis by defining Customer, System, and Design requirements, developed Functional Architecture, Function Allocation Sheet, Created Work Breakdown Structure, and Integrated Master Plan/Schedule.
- Performed Risk Analysis, and Trade Studies, established Technical Performance Parameters, Information Sheet, and Interface Control Document.
- Verified and Validated the final product.
Bachelor Of Science In Mechanical Engineering
Trainee Engineer Resume
Objective : Knowledge of quality engineering, lean manufacturing, and a strong mechanical aptitude. Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical details. Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills, ability to work in a multidisciplinary team. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project) and Statistical tools (Minitab).
Skills : UVM , Static Timing Analysis,System Verilog,Verilog, Physical Design.
- Performed the sheet metal and composite work on ferrying and frame of rocket, Conduct the flight tests of LOX-Ethanol and LOX-Kerosene rockets.
- Designed composite materials using different fiber and matrix materials, and using different layups, calculated the stress, strain and engineering constants of different composite materials.
- Performed failure analysis by calculating safety factor, and using Maximum Stress, Maximum strain, Tsai Hill, and Tsai Wu criterion.
- Developed Servlets and JSP's for Controllers.
- Developed Service classes for business implementation.
- Developed Data Access classes to communicate with the database.
Master Of Science In Engineering Management