Universal Banker/Teller Resume
Objective : Quality-oriented Universal Banker/Teller that handled sales and service of banking products. Key strengths include: excellent communication skills with a focus on problem resolution, consistently accomplishes assignments and meets deadlines without supervision. Made a significant contribution to the productivity and effectiveness of the organization. Expertise includes Personal loans, mortgage loans, checking, and savings. Providing positive customer interaction.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales- Retail, Microsoft Word Processing, Office Equipment, Web Browsing And Research, Banking, Marketing Calls, Word Processing - 43 Wpm
- Performed daily opening procedures and accommodated requests for patrons.
- Fulfilled deposits, withdrawals, transfers and account management with a friendly attitude and personal attention to the client themselves.
- Trained to seek out new accounts and open new opportunities for potential financial advisement.
- Combined all the requirements of a teller position with the ability to maintain and seek out new accounts for the client and any future prospects.
- Handled confidential paperwork and followed the banks and federal privacy policies to the letter.
- Maintained a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
- Created a warm, welcoming, and friendly customer-centric branch environment.
- Conducted daily huddles and weekly meetings with employees to exceed branch campaign goals.
Bachelor Of Arts
Financial Sales Consultant (Universal Banker) Resume
Summary : Highly reliable Financial Sales Consultant (Universal Banker) with communication and inter-personal skills performs effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities. Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. Excellent analytical and technical skills which are utilized to improve the company's profitability. To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Accounts Payable/Retrievable, Liquid Credit, MS Word/Excel, Problem Solving, Documentation, Listening, Phone, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Exceptional Customer Service
- Providing quality, accurate, and timely customer service involving daily processing of financial transactions in a retail environment.
- Promoting bank products through positive proactive sales informs and educates customers about products, services, and benefits.
- Performing related duties as required to achieve banking branch goals (meet/exceed sales goals/referral goals, etc. ), and providing support to the branch manager.
- Responsible for providing teller/platform support as needed in order to keep the lines to a minimum and customer service to a maximum.
- Actively informing the client of products/services, profile clients to identify financial needs, follow-through, and close the sale.
- Explaining product benefits, changes, restrictions, requirements, and any other relevant product information to clients.
- Cross-selling and making referrals to bank partners to generate new business and deepen existing client relationships.
- Participating in client calling activities during special deposit/loan campaigns.
- Responsible for taking loan application for personal/retail consumer needs and "handing off" the processing of these applications to the appropriate associate.
Bachelors of Science
Personal Universal Banker Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic, a resourceful recent graduate with an academic and professional background in marketing & sales. Ability to establish priorities and meet challenges head-on. Strong project management skills and the ability to learn and implement new concepts. Seeking an opportunity as an asset to companies. To utilize my cash handling skills and excellence in delivering customer service in order to ensure recurring business for the company and seek opportunities in another area to help develop my work experience and ethics.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Communication
- Helping customers out whenever they needed a loan, or to set up a bank account.
- Helping customers consolidate debt and setting them up with the right products that would help them out financially in the future.
- Helping customers out with the following loans: auto loans, unsecured loans, home equity lines of credit, home equity installment loans, RV loans, and boat loans.
- Researching and resolving customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
- Opening new customer accounts, including checking, savings, and lines of credit.
- Educating customers on a variety of loan products and available credit options.
- Adhering to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to retail mortgage lending.
- Complying with regulatory requirements including bank secrecy act, anti-money laundering, OFAC, USA patriot act, and community reinvestment act, maintaining the confidentiality of bank records and client information.
Bachelors of Science
Service Manager/Universal Banker Resume
Summary : Energetic, Service Manager/Universal Banker that interacts easily on all levels of management and co-workers. Good organization, communication and troubleshooting skills with the ability to handle a large number of diverse duties concurrently and in a timely manner. Attention to presentation and detail to work. Reliable and dependable. Great personality, customer service friendly and a great team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Typing, Cash Handling, Teamwork, Bilingual, Outstanding Customer Service, Mastering Technology,
- Receiving bank visitors, providing information and directing them to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Answering and routes telephone calls, taking messages providing information and directing calls to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Cashing the check and paying money from savings and checking account upon verification of signatures and customer account balances.
- Inspecting all checks, bonds, money orders, savings withdrawals, to determine their negotiability.
- Generating new business to assist in meeting establishment profitability goals.
- Providing ongoing relationship servicing with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Informing and advising customers of status or enhancements to current account productivity, and suggesting resolution on account disputes and other account activity.
- Receiving checks and cash for deposit to savings and checking accounts, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, and entering savings transactions into bank records via an on-line terminal.
Bachelors of Science
Personal Universal Banker Resume
Objective : Personal Universal Banker experienced working in a fast-paced environment, excellent organizational, communication, sales, and customer service skills, excel in gathering client information, analyzing data, providing an appropriate recommendation, proven ability to build strong loyal relationships with clients and team members. Trustworthy, discreet and committed to superior customer service, lead by example and ensure the execution of all safety, security, quality, and operations policies.
Skills : Bilingual, Outstanding Customer Service, Mastering Technology, Working A Copier/Fax Machine, Master Calculation Skill
- Provided assistance to the Financial Center Manager and Operations Manager to help the branch run smoothly and efficiently for the customers.
- Delivered outstanding customer service by selling bank products and services, open accounts, apply for home equity lines of credit, refer mortgage products for customers, completed personal banker foundations and consumer credit foundations classes at the headquarters.
- Provided exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers to resolve account issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Proactively educated customers on utilizing available access channels and act as the subject matter expert for the branch.
- Adhered to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Supported sales/service activities within the financial center by participating in seminars, micro-marketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, etc.
- Responsible for adherence to the bank's operational compliance and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
- Received, verified and paid negotiable items and cash for deposit, credit payment and collections.
Masters of Science
Universal Banker And Teller Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished, ambitious, and dedicated Universal Banker And Teller Supervisor seeking to align with an organization that is driven for strong growth and success where my leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills can be fully utilized to add a positive contribution to the organization. To obtain a position that would utilize my management skills, leadership abilities and hands-on experience in banking and financial industry as well as my expertise in the finance domain.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Banking, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Communication
- Acquiring new and deepen existing customer relationships by initiating a thorough, quality conversation in order to identify customer needs and matching those needs with the appropriate bank product or service.
- Requiring strong understanding and execution of the bank's sales objectives, processes, tools, and campaigns and effectively demonstrating and selling all customer channels.
- Referring customers to other members of the branch team or select business partners including private, mortgage, ais and business banking, as appropriate to meet the customer needs.
- Opening new deposit related accounts, credit cards, and savings products and process changes to existing accounts.
- Sourcing new lending opportunities and support the process and closing requirements in line with banker duties.
- Requiring understanding of sales, products, benefits, account ownership, forms, and procedures.
- Ensuring that new accounts are properly processed and cross-sell opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Delivering the client experience by providing excellent client service with each client and associate interaction.
Bachelors of Science
Universal Banker III Resume
Summary : A talented Universal Banker III who is effective at multi-tasking and balancing customer needs to make them eager to come back. Builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers. Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Works well in a team or solo projects. Efficient with computer technology. Seeking to obtain a professional position where I can utilize my previous experience in banking and my knowledge of accounting. A reliable and dependable hard worker experienced in customer service and sales. Can work accurately within deadlines. Fast and accurate data entry.
Skills : Microsoft, Sales, Customer Service, Hiring, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Communication, Organizational
- Acquired new and deepened existing customer relationships by initiating thorough, quality conversations to identify customer needs and matching those needs with the appropriate bank product and service.
- Created a relationship with the local businesses in the community to promote financial education to the partnerships I established for the branch.
- Involved with the deforest area chamber of commerce promoting associated bank as an active participant.
- Created customer relationships by extending a courteous welcome and delivering accurate and timely customer service according to the established guidelines, including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments and dispensing monetary instruments and bonds.
- Sold consumer/small business banking products and services to clients and prospects.
- Assisted management with their daily duties, organizing, preparing for audits, assisting with customer complaints based on previous management experience.
- Served as a resource and personal banker when servicing clients which includes identifying product needs and making referrals to other areas of the bank.
- Explained service charges, statement problems, and product features to clients.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Universal Banker Resume
Summary : Senior Universal Banker, effective at maximizing customer service opportunities while exceeding individual performance goals. A driven universal banker with a unique set of solutions for every problem and or concern. Creative in decision making while careful in taking conservative risks to increase sales and build customer relationships. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and exceptional service throughout the sales and service process. Able to multitask in a busy work environment. Works effectively within a team as well as independently. An enthusiastic person with great organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Typing, Management, Professionalism, Goodwill Ambassador, Business Administration, Money Handling
- Opened deposit accounts and up-sold products such as loans, lines, credit cards, CDs and IRAs.
- Quoted rates, terms and referred opportunities to our business partners or specialist.
- Handled customer maintenance request while recognized cross-sell opportunities and creating customized solutions.
- Responsible for managing risk, asking the proper KYC questions and properly identifying the clients to prevent losses and protect clients.
- Proactively used resources and tools to better service our customers, making sure they are in the correct products.
- Processed sales referrals and promoted bank services and products to clients.
- Opened new accounts including checking, savings, credit cards, home equity products.
- Provided prompt and excellent customer service to clients and non-clients.
- Responsible for branch opening and closing, as well as supervising staff.
High School Diploma
Universal Banker - Contract Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Universal Banker bringing two-plus years of retail, also banking experience, as well as unsurpassed customer service skills and team leadership. Goal-oriented Banker dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represents establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Management, Cash Handling, Microsoft, Customer Service
- Worked directly with in-store customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best banking products, services, and solutions.
- Identified new to bank prospects through social interactions in the store along with outbound calls.
- Resolved customer service issues and simplify their lives by recommending other banking convenience services to customers.
- Answered and screened call before directing to the correct department/person.
- Inspected all checked, bonds, money orders, savings withdrawals, to determine their negotiability.
- Cashed check and paid money from savings and checking account upon verification of signatures and customer account balances.
- Processed checks and cash for deposit to savings and checking accounts, verified deposit amounts, examined checks for endorsement and negotiability, and entered savings transactions into bank records via an on-line terminal.
- Generated new business to assist in meeting establishment profitability goals.
Universal Banker And Teller Supervisor Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, efficient and organized Universal Banker And Teller Supervisor with experience in all aspects of accounting and financial management. Well disciplined with proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under pressure while meeting tight deadline schedules. Demonstrated hands-on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure company growth. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with 10+ years of administrative support experience. Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical. Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Skills : MS Office, Banking, Customer Service, Banking, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Database Management, Account Reconciliation, Financial Services, Financial Statements
- Coordinated monthly close, including financial statement preparation, variance analysis and reporting to both parent company and branch office.
- Handled currency orders and shipments and complete currency transaction forms.
- Built knowledge about the latest banking products and services through provided expert financial advice on mortgage and both educational and personal loans.
- Opened, maintained of all account types, also performing branch clerical duties and daily balances.
- Maintained accuracy in reports generated regarding the transactions of the bank.
- Opened new deposit related accounts, credit cards, and savings products and process changes to existing accounts.
- Established and maintained consumer financial profiles build and retained small to medium business profiles responsible for communicating client and office needs to management.
- Maximized profit and growth by continually achieving sales goals set forward by management.
- Provided the highest customer satisfaction as evidenced by a client surveying system.
Master Of Arts