Website Designer Resume
Summary : Professional Web Designer/Graphic Designer with demonstrated ability to create high impact interactive multimedia presentations, information layouts, online magazines.
Skills : Factory Talk, Web Illustrator.
- Replaced hardware and software as needed.
- Created a clean website updated regularly to keep up with changing search engine requirements.
- Repaired desktop and laptop computers including all hardware replacement from processor to the power supply as well as troubleshooting software errors.
- Formatted hard drive, delete/ create partitions and reinstall Windows.
- Worked over the phone to help friends and family long distance throughout the years.
- Identified the company's key missions with the entire team of employees and identified ways to improve impact in their communications with donors.
- Coordinated feedback with the entire staff to ensure satisfaction and meet all objectives needed.
- Developed Website and website applications Carrying out testing of websites before and after deployment.
Website Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : Administrative Coordinator with experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to develop website marketing initiatives, maintain information systems.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Web Content.
- Collaborated with an employee to improve search engine optimization of sites while operating as a liaison to ensure the university's marketing needs were met.
- Conducted wireframing to foster and develop ideas regarding optimal website function and layout.
- Evaluated website efficiency to identify problems, minimize redundancies, and improve usability.
- Played a key role in updating the advising.wayne.edu site to include every source of advising to ensure student needs and expectations.
- Contributed to the redesign of the advising center's website by gathering ideas for the landing page.
- Collected data from systems to support the director's presentations regarding student retention rates.
- Maintained communication between the director and the marketing team to ensure coherent page ideas.
- Coordinated ideas between both current and previous directors, as well as the marketing team to incorporate feedback, deploy web designs.
Website Designer III Resume
Summary : Seeking position in web design, web marketing or SEO related role to use knowledge and multiple skill sets to accomplish projects in a timely, accurate manner, focus on user experience.
Skills : Graphic design, Inventory management.
- Controlled for eCommerce and intranet customer service websites.
- Integrated Google Analytics code and develop strategic analytic reporting to monitor user behavior.
- Enhanced site performance to find opportunities and monitor the effectiveness of merchandising efforts.
- Assisted with UI/UX design, wireframes, mock-ups and workflow for desktop, apps, mobile phone and tablet devices.
- Tested and debugged desktop and mobile site functionality and resolve issues.
- Created web graphics and ad banners for promotion using Adobe Creative Suite and OpenX.
- Installed Omniture Analytics software and create reporting for tracking marketing campaigns.
Website Designer I Resume
Objective : A responsible and hard-working graphic designer wanting to gain experience in print, web, and media and wanting to share and use knowledge.
Skills : Graphic Design, Adobe Illustrator, Auto cad.
- Worked with the Drupal content management platform to update the Arts Department website.
- Fulfilled change requests by staff and faculty. Worked with clients to design website specifications and goals.
- Researched what the website needed to be more helpful to students and staff and implemented these changes.
- Created editing instruction manuals for future webmasters.
- Built websites for businesses that will list some websites in the links below.
- Developed the current front end layout of the public-facing website.
- Managed daily updates to the website including calendar events.
Jr. Website Designer Resume
Objective : Looking to establish long term employment in a friendly environment. Consistent, hard working, highly motivated person who enjoys working with the public.
Skills : Technical Skills, Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed, built, or maintained web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Wrote, designed, or edited web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Conferred with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Backed up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Collaborated with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with websites.
- Constructed and managed website Troubleshoot website issues Maintenance of website Update website weekly.
- Created over a dozen websites Aided in creating tooling catalog for Triad Tooling Updated brochures and websites as the product lines changed.
Website Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Designing and developing Windows client side applications for four years professionally using Microsoft tools and technologies.
Skills : Image Optimization, Transparency, Background.
- Participated in design sessions with clients to determine what the clients' needs were.
- Created client-side application in VB.Net to allow customization of data fed up to the website through the use of XML.
- Integrated the sites with an existing e-commerce solution.
- Restrained in the e-commerce solution provided by the company.
- Developed a client-side FTP transfer program to scan folders every night to pull required order information from a data file.
- Designed a UI for the program to allow expansion in the future to other data files provided for by other companies.
Lead Website Designer Resume
Summary : Applying to design, as well as overall project approach. Strong creative problem solving and communication skills.
Skills : Website Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop.
- Responsible for all consumer-facing aspects of the company's websites.
- Maintained brand equity and experience, promotional efforts, collateral design/development for digital marketing efforts.
- Supervised the consumer-facing branch of the Web Services team, as well as act as a lead and mentor for other Web Services team members.
- Communicated with external vendors on design projects and implementation of SASS programs.
- Helped grow the company web team. Pitched and received approval for department reorganization.
- Significantly increased web-generated revenue without decreasing brick and mortar sales.
- Identified areas for improvement in the team structure.
Asst. Website Designer Resume
Objective : Web Administrators manage web environment design, deployment, development and maintenance activities.
Skills : Business, Graphic design, Web design.
- Worked with the customers in making payments on parts, work, and car payments.
- Customer relations answered phone calls and directed them to the right individual.
- Updated and managed existing website properties for the Tar Heel Chevrolet company.
- Translated abstract requirements into concrete user flow and interaction designs.
- Presented solutions to complex design problems in presentations, click-through prototypes, and design specifications.
- Created clear icons, messaging, buttons and other UI elements for smartphones, tablets and web applications.
- Considered localization, scalability, and ease of maintenance in all solutions.
- Solicited feedback and validation from business and technical team stakeholders.
Associate Website designer Resume
Objective : Self-starter with over three plus years of experience in providing consistent office support and ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and provide website update and maintenance.
Skills : Word press, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Edited, cropped, resized and created new images.
- Created web pages using Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS.
- Created documents in MS Word to be uploaded to the website.
- Formatted, proofread and posted new job listing content on the state government website and intranet site.
- Created an interactive website for a property management company displaying their houses with information and photos.
- Handled daily communications and support the needs of the client base.
- Planned and configured routing databases and scripts for customers.
Website Designer Resume
Headline : Designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs.
Skills : Computer Literate, Technical Skills.
- Helped develop the website by planning and executing design in accordance with the clients wishes.
- Planned website design by clarifying goals and Designing functionality in a team.
- Developed website navigation by categorizing content and funneling traffic through content.
- Worked together with the client and team members to develop the website content to meet the client's goals.
- Attention to detail in coding and organizing the website. Keeping open communication with the client and team members.
- Worked in a team, as well as interacting and presenting ideas to help with the project.
- Helped by streamlining their smart device & simplifying the overall experience for them.