Head Of Operations Resume
Summary : Focused on identifying, developing and implementing projects and initiatives to staff, on-board, develop, motivate, assess, retain and organize our talent who ultimately enable our high growth business.
Skills : Operations, Project Management, Data Analysis, Event Management, Office Management.
- Achieved the unprecedented award by setting challenging cross-functional goals that support the company's goals and strategies.
- Managed and supervised firm operations along with executing annual budget of sales, purchases, supply chain, resources, and distribution.
- Directed areas with multiple functions together with division directors and department managers.
- Monitored company policies and developed new operational procedures for firm in order to increase efficiency.
- Led development of $70m major industry brand.
- Responsible for Royal Heritage furniture brand became one of the industry's largest product brands covering the upholstery, case goods and mattresses.
- Responsible for Full accountability for procurement and merchandising of 2,400 products in furniture and mattress category for company.
Sr. Head Of Operations Resume
Summary : Specialize in computer repair. 7 years exp. An organized, detail-orientated, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure A highly skilled listener and communicator, able to assess client needs and convey necessary information with clarity and enthusiasm.
Skills : Operations Management, Account Management.
- Designs and manufactures of precision weighing products with sales of $1.8B.
- Hands on management of an electro/mechanical manufacturing organization including full P&L management, operations management, management of engineering design layout services group, and assembly of $70 M in instrumentation for North American division.
- Controls all areas of printed circuit boards and manufacturing of surface mount, thru hole, in-circuit testing, functional testing, lab depot repair, circuit board core repair, metrology and mechanical/electrical assembly.
- Experiences change management leader coaching world class lean manufacturing implementation.
- Shares successes and failure with the global operations team.
- Generates yearly budgeting with capital planning for the financial group.
- Outperforms yearly operating profit budget by 5-7% by improved productivity without increases in fixed or variable labor.
- Increases Inventory turns from 3.5 to 9.5 through lean manufacturing methodologies and 5S workplace organization.
Jr. Head Of Operations Resume
Objective : Personable Manager of Special Projects successful at building strong professional relationships. Manages large and complex projects while maintaining high team morale and energy. Skilled mentor and mediator who excels at bringing out the best in team members. Versatile Head of Operations trained in education and construction who thrives in dynamic, challenging and fast-paced professional environments.
Skills : Training & Development, Management.
- Acted as liaison between Construction Company and the organization to ensure building project was completed as planned and on time for 9 different construction projects with 100% completion rate Educated general contractor personnel on the quality standards throughout the construction process.
- Accurately provided status information on project progress to the project management.
- Reviewed floor plans and monitor construction process for multiple campuses.
- Managed financial operations required to perform education process of the school, along with the school's assets and equipment.
- Trained 4 Heads of Operations to successfully manage their campuses.
- Reported salaried school staff (teachers, educational support, admin, and managers) absences, teachers' substitutions, and hours for all hourly paid school staff to corporate office.
- Explained human resources policies and procedures to all employees.
- Assessed employee performance and issued disciplinary notices.
Head Of Operations I Resume
Objective : Apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity
Skills : Academic Research, Data Entry And Analysis, Data Mapping, Communication And Customer Service.
- Completed major projects designed to expand the dropship wing of Bray World Wide, LLC.
- Constructed multiple analyses of competition using statistical methods and software.
- Investigated monetary losses through product sales analysis compared to costs.
- Operated and ran the full customer service branch of the dropship portion of Bray World Wide, LLC.
- Wrote syntax and script code for pricing rule generators optimizing the profit margins of inventory while maintaining a competitive edge in the ecommerce arena.
- Facilitated the training of new hires in the dropship branch operations for customer service and catalog building for new inventory.
- Liaised with manufacturing, distributing, and channel management representatives to overcome obstacles and ensure prompt shipping of inventory.
- Brainstormed with the CEO on expansions of the company including researching government contracts and new areas of product development.
- Assisted with the uploading and maintenance of inventory to channel operations including updating Minimum Advertised Price values as dictated by manufacturing company guidelines.
Head Of Operations II Resume
Headline : Diverse background working with early stage start-ups where Worked closely with the CEO. Passionate about solving problems, owning projects and events, and building relationships.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft, Microsoft, Photoshop, Photoshop.
- Oversees the day-to-day management of the branch which included; Operations, Marketing, Technology and Administration, Directed $1 billion banks operations for the day-to-day management of the branch.
- Successful in analyzing market, product and competitive situations to increase revenue, reduce risk and attract new clients, increased the client base by 40% by actively soliciting business in Nigeria.
- Proves ability in building dynamic teams, establishing a high performance culture in order to achieve corporate goals.
- Ability to provide leadership, counsel staff and perform annual reviews with the goal of improving performance.
- Reviews potential services and evaluated market demand, maintained knowledge of banking developments affecting branch activity to improve quality, performance and reduce risk.
- Maximizes operational efficiency and team productivity through the development of quality programs and re-engineering.
- Reduces the operating budget by 20% as a result of improved efficiency of staff and systems.
- Develops capital and operating budgets to maximize operating profit, negotiated better pricing for funding the bank's balance sheet in meeting with correspondent banks to improve pricing for credit lines.
- Ensures that all branch activities complied with established policy, procedures and in compliance with the regulatory agencies (OCC and Federal Reserve) that monitor the branch activities and office personnel are updated on regulatory practices to mitigate operational risk including BSA, KYC and AML, assisted in resolving exceptions cited by U.S., Central Bank and internal audits.
Head Of Operations III Resume
Summary : Results orientated biotechnology pharmaceutical professional with 15+ years' experience; leading multi-disciplined teams, subcontractors, and partners driving products through late stage development to commercialization in global and regulated environments with successful FDA and EMEA inspection. Successful leadership in strategy and management of clinical and commercial supply, technology transfer, process optimization, scale-up and process characterization with extensive experience managing internal and external manufacturing organizations (CMO) & CRO's.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Creative Direction, Crisis Management, Financial Analysis.
- Strategically leads and manages BioPharma cGMP manufacturing and operations of microbial and mammalian recombinant processes; and product launch according to FDA, EMEA, Indian FDA compliance; regulatory submissions, such as, CMC, DMF, BLA.
- Establishes accountabilities, authorities, and competency profiles with the goal of creating and growing a world-class GMP environment that will become the provider of choice with operational best practices.
- Provides strategic direction and tactical oversight for all activities within the Operations area.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing support of manufacturing business systems including clinical and commercial production activities.
- Ensures plans and resources are efficiently utilized to guarantee uninterrupted supply of product.
- Includes build out of CMO.
- Responsible for the development of effective working relationships with internal and external partners to support Contractor Manufacturing Organization capabilities (clinical and commercial).
- Establishes a Project Management Meeting Structure to change status quo to fast track completion production area (late stage commissioning and validation).
Asst. Head Of Operations Resume
Objective : 16 years ago, built the true definition of a high-performance team with pitch-perfect operations that transformed a start-up operator into a best-in-class, global communications organization. Further enhanced operations and steered the organization to achieve 100% contract success rate - 70 multimillion-dollar bids resulted in 70 multimillion-dollar contracts, an unprecedented achievement in a competitive global field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Joined the organization to define operations, create processes, and build a high-performing workforce where no existing procedures, policies, or standards existed in the past.
- Provided leadership and direction in overhauling existing operations and developing policies, procedures, performance metrics, and teams to establish a world-class organization.
- Verified that all policies and initiatives align with the company's strategic objectives and long-range goals.
- Created a robust and scalable company infrastructure from the ground up by directing daily operations, strategic planning, and human resources.
- Defined 200+ operational procedures and 100+ key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Expanded the team from 2 to 50 in less than 12 months and decreased training time from 15 to 9 months.
- Designed a new model for employee relations, training, and performance feedback to ensure that employees were well trained and fully aware of job requirements, goals, and expectations at all times.
Associate Head Of Operations Resume
Headline : Highly skilled and dedicated Supply chain & Operations professional with a proven track record of overseeing +300 multi-million dollar programs/projects within global business environment. .
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Project Management, Procurement, SAP.
- Provided operational oversight of the Joint venture AGT between Amman Jordan and HP Illinois USA.
- Responsible for operations management, procurement activities, logistical oversight, inventory management, staff development and supervision, marketing efforts, workflow organization and asset management.
- Procured machines and equipment for new distribution center based on TCO needs.
- Maintained full operation of distribution for the industrial and commercial equipment during facility opening/relocation.
- Identified risks, critical paths along the project.
- Provided complete oversight of all operations, including marketing, assets, logistics and inventory.
- Liaised between key shareholders and executive management in regards to operations, work flow and progress.
- Established new strategies for product roll outs and supply line for items distributed.
- Developed and implemented new procedures and guidelines for the marketing and procurement departments in tandem with the new expansion.
Lead Head Of Operations Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in technology, consumer products, public education, food and retail industry. Advise on human capital strategy and critical business initiatives
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provided transportation services, energy services, environmental services, industrial services, Fleet Maintenance and a Rental/Leasing division.
- Designed and implemented a new more efficient payroll system.
- Designed and implemented driver schedules to ensure D.O.T.
- Designed and implemented a top to bottom dispatch system for the entire operation.
- Directly involved with day to day operations of a class II injection well.
- Managed and helped design a solidification system at class II injection well.
- Involved with purchasing and specifications of all fleet equipment.
- Currently developed a non-powered unit tracking system and implementing a complete Transport Management System for the entire operation.
Head Of Operations Resume
Summary : Executive Trainer with a proven track record of results-oriented program design, policy development, and program implementation. Effective in building collaborative business relationships and partnering with leaders to leverage employee skills sets.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Trained all employees on RTS system.
- Proposed changes and upgrades along with bug fixes to the SAP development/AMS team.
- Monitored changes/upgrades to insure timely delivery to production.
- Tested updates made to RTS after they were brought to production for veracity and stability.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and supervision of the warehouse and call center staff.
- Extended guidelines and expectations of behavior and conduct from all employees.
- Introduced protocols and a system of customer feedback to facilitate in maintaining high customer service levels.
- Facilitated of communication between sales team and office and warehouse employees.