Junior Website Developer Resume
Objective : Website Developer with Over 3 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing, Bug fixing, Documentation and Maintenance of the Web and Windows applications for Government, E-Commerce, Insurance and Banking Sector. Web/Windows/Web Services Development Experience in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Component-based Development, and Product based Development Proficient experience in web and window application development using Object Oriented N- Architecture.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Website Design, Data Entry, Client Relationship Management, Marketing Strategy
- Worked with Business Analysts, Project Manager & the End Users to analyze the business needs and business process models to develop various user interfaces in Asp.Net 3.5.
- Involved in designing and coding user interfaces using C# and VB.Net.
- Developed all the middleware components, which consisted of all the business logic, using C++.
- Did object-oriented software development for creating various layers of business object layer, data access layer, business layer, and presentation layer of the application.
- Designed master-page and used themes, skin and sitemap to make consistent look throughout the website.
- Involved in the development of the web pages according to the specifications using HTML, XML, and XSTL.
- Used .Net 3.5 features like anonymous types, LINQ to collection and SQL queries.
- Fixed bugs in existing ASP pages of the application using VB script.
- Used SQL data provider for .Net with VB.Net to store and retrieve data.
Senior Website Developer Resume
Summary : Senior Website Developer with 7 years of experience is seeking a fulfilling career with a company where I can use my skills and experiences for the growth and development of the organization.
- Designing, building, or maintaining the websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Backing up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Writing, designing, or editing the web page content, or directing others producing content.
- Backing up or modifying applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Determining the sources of web page or server problems, and taking action to correct such problems.
- Reviewing or updating web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Monitoring the systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and reporting the security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Implementing websites security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Correcting the errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
Website Developer Resume
Summary : Website Developer with 7 years of experience is seeking an opportunity with a dynamic and fast-paced technology company that can leverage my energy and passion to create software applications that delight customers.
- Documentation of all the work done using Linux, Microsoft and Mac office suite.
- Preparing monthly work status report and updating technology specific documents.
- Supervising the project process efforts to project were completed to required standards, on time within budget constraints.
- Ecommerce project development & management using Magento, Woocommerce, Drupal commerce, Oracle ATG etc.
- Mobile application design, development, and distribution of iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry.
- Created a new website from the ground up. Created database backend in SQL.
- Develop web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Website Developer IV Resume
Summary : Website Developer IV with 28 years of experience is seeking to secure a challenging position with a progressive organization, where my knowledge and skills will allow me to become a contributing member of a successful team.
Skills : Mechanical Troubleshooting, Strong Organizational, Proven In Problem Solving And Customer Relations, Inventory Management, Working Efficiently In Loud Work Environments, Self Management, Working In A High-Stress Fast Paced Environment, Working On Teams In A Diverse Workforce.
- Creating multiple websites and developed them into high traffic sites producing maximum monetary results.
- Providing search engine optimization (SEO) practices into all websites on a weekly basis.
- Creating company logos and other graphic art projects for customers using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and Adobe Flash animation software.
- Designing web page layout and added graphics and animation to enhance appearance.
- Integrating the content provided by other departments such as sales, marketing, video tutorials, and business development.
- Incorporating the content management system into the company's website, thus allowing non-technical personnel to contribute to the site.
- Tracking the traffic through the website and advising management as to which pages should be redesigned for optimum performance.
- Soliciting the cross-linking relationships with other websites to increase site traffic.
- Submitting the site to search engines and added keywords to all pages to improve placement in search results.
Website Developer I Resume
Summary : Website Developer I with 9 plus years of experience in the Technology domain is seeking to obtain a full-time position in the software development field that enhances my skills and enriches my job experience.
- Developed and maintained an independent website to demonstrate and utilize various website programming skills using object-oriented programming concepts and MVC framework structure.
- Created the MySQL database and a series of corresponding PHP programs to allow users to rate various lists of top 100 movies and then compare those ratings with others who have rated these same movies. Also created a custom movie list for the freeform creation of movie lists. Link.
- Created the MySQL database and the corresponding PHP programs to allow users to create an updatable events calendar based on customizable categories. Link.
- Created PHP programs to read user-selected text files and jquery functionality to display random quotes from that selection link.
- Utilized Google maps API and jQuery functionality to determine the distance from starting address to any NFL stadium with clickable links for map and directions. Link.
- Utilized Twitter API and jQuery functionality to retrieve and list the most recent tweets for the selected link.
Website Developer Resume
Summary : Website Developer with over 11 years of experience in a small corporation. While steadily building on my core skills with media, I've also improved my skills with customer service and project management. From conception to final approval, I've been involved in every step of the process of the project. Produced Overall Achievement in Access award-winning television series. Developed website for Lucas Oil Stadium and Indiana Convention Center opening.
- Developing media-rich web pages for clients like Lucas oil stadium, Indianapolis Convention Center, Indianapolis Art Center, Summit Realty Group, and Indianapolis International Airport.
- Shooting high-definition video for websites, television and corporate use for clients.
- Managing large online network sites, including server administration, e-mail, and web analytics.
- Using WordPress software to create dynamic websites that clients interact with.
- Working daily with clients to ensure satisfaction and consistency, and providing the client support for websites and e-mail.
- Defining and reviewing the website and process requirements with clients and other resources.
- Undertaking projects as directed by the Website Project Manager.
- Working and communicating with outside teams to keep track, record and maintain organization on certain projects.
Website Developer III Resume
Summary : Website developer III and webmaster with 20 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain and excellent organizational and communication skills. Delivers projects on-time with a high level of teamwork.
- Developing with HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress and other web publishing platforms.
- Creating logos, customizing the WordPress template. Added PayPal e-commerce module.
- Setup website and class registration system. Managed 1,000 person email list. Setup PayPal integration.
- Set up website and class registration system. Setup PayPal integration.
- Set up new website. Added player registration, private team pages & texting communication system.
- Set up new website. Customized new responsive WordPress template. Set up sermon podcasting.
- Understood and communicated the project objectives to the development team.
- Allowed for effective planning and allocation of development resources that are critical to overall project success.
- Communicated development concerns need, and requirements to the rest of the project management team.
Website Developer Resume
Objective : Results driven and customer focused Website Developer with over two-plus of experience working with web, scripting, and object-oriented languages. Experience creating scalable websites using HTML5 and CSS3. Experience using and modifying frameworks such as Wordpress, Joomla, and e-commerce software to create websites. Experience working with a development team to create scalable database driven applications.
Skills : Team Builder And Leader, Computer Repair, Strong Organizational, Advanced Microsoft Office, Ambitious, Intellectually Curious, WordPress Website Development, Project Management
- Designing, implementing and monitoring the web pages and sites for continuous improvement in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistently meeting the deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
- Ensuring the network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Coordinating with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Providing continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Overseeing troubleshooting of technical issues to solve problems within a reasonable time frame.
- Reviewing the websites and applications post-development to ensure the accurate reproduction of the designed wireframes, compositions and prototypes
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and track analytics on websites to analyze positive and negative aspects of the website’s user experience
- Working closely with the company’s Communications and Branding team to ensure consistent use of the Select Medical Brand Standards
- Assisting in updating content and features on company internal and external websites.
Website Developer Resume
Summary : Website Developer with 12 years of experience is seeking to utilize computer technical ability along with client service/relations background to gain employment in the field of computer technical support.
- Designed, developed, tested, deployed, administrated, and maintained the mission-critical functionalities on e-commerce websites.
- Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Defined technical requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represented the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Relied on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently.
- Used prior knowledge and experience to provide functional and technical support and leadership to colleagues.
- Participated in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
- Liaised with the program teams to understand and scope requirements and relative priorities and then assign resources accordingly to meet project deadlines.
- Developed a detailed project plan and monitored progress. Ensure real-time accuracy and completeness of project documents.
Website Developer Resume
Summary : Website Developer with 15 years of experience is seeking a full-time position in Data Analytics to utilize and further build my skills in a stimulating and challenging environment where I may build the success of the company while gaining experience with advancement opportunities.
- Designing and maintaining personal and business websites as a freelance agent.
- Website functionality includes e-commerce solutions and secure database interaction using active server pages.
- Providing font end development and the implementation of appealing and intuitive visual elements.
- Helping build and visually design new pages, functionality, templates, and components for enterprise web properties
- Maintaining visual elements of the site and ensuring the site is responsive and working across various browsers
- Creating and implementing the HTML e-mails, banners, tracking and other elements to support digital marketing campaigns ensuring that web pages are coded to optimize search engine indexing and rankings.