Activities Aide Resume
Objective : Good at organizing files on computers, data, also any paperwork. Flexible with attending IVCC and working towards getting pre-requisites completed apply RN program.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photography, Video Editing, Video Production, Counseling.
- Included in meetings allowing families to understand everyday one-on-one time/ group activities with family members.
- Evaluatd physical state and activities pertaining to individualized and group needs have created positive or negative feedback.
- Included employees and especially the residence that closely worked with everyday.
- Able to get chance to begin receiving residential private information that able to evaluate and make sensitive and cognitive decisions.
- Worked well individually with particular residence and work with other directors during IDC meetings to give feedback to families.
- Used bachelor of Science in psychology and minor in Sociology able to use these skills to make accurate decisions.
- Programed to help build neurological strengths and mobility during activities given.
Activities Aide I Resume
Objective : Obtain position as Social Worker can utilize case management, advocacy, and organizational skills, as well as educational background, and ability to work with people to best meet patient needs.
Skills : Computer knowledge, Excel, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Typing, Photoshop.
- Worked with activity director to plan activities outings and events for the residents.
- Planned monthly outings to restaurants monthly birthday parties for the residents arranged guest speakers and singers.
- Performed daily activities such as coffee talk and bingo or other fun age appropriate games.
- Looked after some administrative duties such as ordering supplies and creating newsletters, calendars and schedules.
- Recorded every work doing charts on each resident to see which activities were most enjoyed.
- Prepared and learned the activities for the residents of surrounding families.
- Assisted with activities for residents helped encourage socialization fun and relaxation worked to improve daily living skills.
Activities Aide II Resume
Objective : Varied work history covering elder care CNA and activities aide and worked in manufacturing and production. Extensive experience in office settings and excel in mastering new skills.
Skills : Cashier, Cooking, Credit, Customer Service, Debit, Fast, Microsoft Money, Packaging, Tables.
- Oversaw and implemented recreational activities educational activities social activities.
- Worked with staff to organize programs and services.
- Designed accessible activities for people with disabilities.
- Assisted residents with daily activities answering phone scheduling events charting.
- Planned and organized activities for large groups explain rules of activities and instruct participants.
- Assisted with the planning and implementation of activities for nursing home residents.
- Helped design programs to encourage socialization provide entertainment relaxation and fulfillment and improve daily living skills.
Activities Aide III Resume
Objective : Always have job in customer service one way or another. As waitress, housekeeper, front desk clerk, manager but interaction with customer has always been the same.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phone Etiquette, Phone Skills,Ms Excel,.
- Provide activities for the residents to enjoy take residents to and from activities.
- Took the residents to restaurants and from dinner or any other meals.
- Watched any behavior resident so the other staff could complete work.
- Able to impress my supervisor with treating the residents and their families own and getting good report during care plans.
- Planned and coordinated residents activities for up to hundred resident facility ensure residents safety and happiness.
- Helped residents with daily coping mechanisms by incorporating different mind stimulating games.
- Assisted residents with minor grooming such as hair and nails engaged residents with positive conversation escorted them to and from church.
Activities Aide/Administrator Resume
Headline : Looking for assistant administrators position so that may gain required field experience in orde to complete nys nursing home administrators license.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft excel, Microsoft word.
- Assisted in planning developing carrying out and organizing activities for residents trips and intellectual programs and leisure activities.
- Observed resident mood behavior and degree of involvement in activities.
- Created and maintained an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest.
- Assisted with altering recreational activities in order to create successful environment for all residents at every level of ability and cognition.
- Assisted in developing implementing and maintaining an ongoing quality assurance program for the activities department.
- Completed necessary forms notes documentation and reports as necessary in timely manner.
- Developed written plan of care for each resident which caters to their personal spiritual social and intellectual needs and personal goals.
Activities Aide/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly empathetic human services professional seeking career within domain of psychological services working in field of mental health. Strong educational background working with diverse populations; advanced understanding of customer needs.
Skills : POS, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Power point.
- Visited with patients in their rooms for one-on-one activities.
- Transported patients and aided people to and from activities.
- Able to respond to situations quickly.
- Developed skills for interacting with patients and families.
- Able to learn and adapt through running many different kinds of activities.
- Activities Aide led activities for the residents completed daily one-to-one visits with residents.
- Assisted residents in eating breakfast lunch dinner and also dancing and activities making them feel good about getting up and participate.
Lead Activities Aide Resume
Headline : Graduate from Community College with associate's degree in Early Childhood Education, seeking a position as teacher's aide on one aide substitute teacher to utilize knowledge, experience and passion to help and work with children.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, 5 line phone, Excel, Faxing, Filing, CAT Scale.
- Assisted with picking up and dropping off the elderly adults that participated in the daycare program.
- Helped with distributing breakfast and lunch meals to the consumers.
- Would play games read books and take walks with them while they would share amazing stories.
- Complimented many times on unique ability to relate to the comsumers and give caring attention to each person worked with.
- Used I used compassion and respect for elder adults to communiate with everyone.
- Able to use impeccable reading skills to share with those who no longer had sight to read.
- Used adaptability and dependability to be able to cover many different duties as needed throughout the day.
Activities Aide/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Extensive back ground in medical field. Worked as Certified Personal Trainer and studied Finess and Nutrition.Worked as nurse technician in medical fields.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Laboratory, R Computational Statisics Program, Point Click Care.
- Implemented activity programs to meet the functional levels, needs, and interests.
- Facilitated activities for residents with cognitive disabilities, mental disorders and special needs.
- Ensured complete and reliable documentations as required by the state and federal regulations.
- Facilitated and carried out individual one one one recreational activities for over dozens of patients weekly.
- Carried out and personalized group activities to meet need of over 75 personnel of different level and kinds of needs.
- Assisted recreational director in organizing activities and generating care plans for wide variety of patients.
- Built strong relationship with patients nurses, social workers, doctors and family members.
Asst.Activities Aide Resume
Objective : Obtain position where to utilize skills for betterment of employe and work with organization that will benefit from initiative, capabilities and positive work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, Powerpoint.
- Provided activities for residents to play and help them learn.
- Cleaned there hands after playing and to prepare them for lunch.
- Communicated one on one times or group time with residents.
- Helped to keep them fit and have them stretch and excersize.
- Used communication,muti task leadership listen more and learned to be detail orinated.
- Prepared snacks for residents doing arts and crafts creating games to help the residents memories, ,.
- Spend one on one time with the residents, play games,socialize,schedule outings,prepare future activities assessments and decor around the facility.
Associative Activities Aide Resume
Headline : Obtain job that will provide employee with transferable skills that can be utilized for company future career goals in rehabilitation therapy.
Skills : Excel, Outlook Mail, Microsoft Office, Many Healthcare Computer Programs.
- Took residents to and from activities to have entertainment in the daily activities.
- Provided activities for the residents to enjoy their family holidays.
- Taking the residents to and from dinner or any other meals.
- Watched any behavior resident so the other staff could complete their work.
- Able to impress supervisor with treating the residents and their families like they were in own and getting good report during care plans.
- Provided sensory and cognitive stimulation and reality orientation by providing residents with enriching and fulfilling activities.
- Provided companionship as well as help at feeding time.