Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Energetic Administrative Assistant with 5 years experience in high-level executive support roles. Dedicated, focused and excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Organized and professional.
Skills : Bilingual, Social, Math, and Computer skills.
- Processed applications, payments, corrections, endorsements and cancelations.
- Interviewed prospective clients to learn about their financial needs and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Presented and clearly explained insurance policy options to clients based on their needs and goals.
- Compiled coverage and rating information in an accessible format.
- Prepared necessary paperwork to process insurance sales and renewals.Implemented and monitored new underwriting guidelines for the agency.
- Promoted agency products to customers in person, on the telephone and in writing.
- Contacted lapsed customers each week to inquire about continuing needs.
- Called warm leads each week to expand client base.
Collection And Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Highly experienced customer service with over five year of experience. Able to handle high volume of customer call in a fast pace environment with minimum supervision while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Excellent listening skill, oral and written communication. Comfortable with interacting with all level of the organization and public.
Skills : Computer Skills: Word/Windows 10/WordPerfect 5.1; 10-key; Typing, Answering phones, Fax Machine, Copy Machine.
- Performed various accounts receivable activities for major hospital clientele.
- Regularly placed outbound telephone calls and accurate documentation of all.
- information pertaining to any changes to clients' account utilizing PC based applications.
- Followed up on outstanding accounts in a professional and consistent manner.
- Maintains compliance with HIPAA plus local, state and federal collection laws.
- Demonstrated attention to detail to be able to achieve the determined production and quality expectations.
- Responsible for finishing special projects, independently and in collaboration with other team members as assigned.
High School Diploma
Mutual Fund Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Energetic Administrative Assistant with 5 years experience in high-level executive support roles. Dedicated, focused and excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Organized and professional.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center Experience, Technical Support, Telecommunications, Troubleshooting.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Exceptional report writing ability. Focused and dedicated insurance professional motivated to provide superior customer service. Personable Receptionist who adheres to the highest degree of professional standard and maintains strict confidentiality in legal matters.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Coding.
- Schedule appointments, post insurance and patient payments to accounts.
- Communicate with patients in office or via telephone to set-up financial agreements on unpaid balances.
- File to secondary with primary explanation of benefits.
- Transmit claims electronically for payment, process monthly billing statements.
- Work insurance tracking reports on unpaid claims.
- Experience with ICD 9 coding and procedure codes.
- Proficient with medicare, medicaid, and commercial insurances.
Nuclear Systems Technology
Medical Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Currently employed at Insurance Agency of State Farm. Worked as a front desk associate, As a Teller at the Performing Arts and Media center located in Library.
Skills : Analysis Forecasting & Predictive Analysis Spending Variance Analysis.
- Organized and managed a network of 7 computers.
- Set e-mail controls and distribution, specific to each person and maintained e-mail files.
- Created shared filing and calendar system and trained supervisors, co-workers and subordinates how to use it.
- Known as the resident expert in solving computer software errors.
- Attained outstanding relations with more than 500 policy holders, knew many on first name basis by sight or voice.
- Serviced clientele's policy changes, billing, coverage and claims inquiries.
- Established contact within same business day, maintained impeccable documentation.
- Received excellent reviews for customer service.
Life Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : To acquire a career in which I can fully utilize the hospitality, management and leadership skills and knowledge that I have already obtained, plus gain insight and firsthand experience in the industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, C++, Statistical/Regression Analysis, Java, Matlab, Minitab, Mathematica, SAS, SPSS, HTML, Linux.
- Completed, and currently maintain, all licensing requirements to market and service designated State Farm products and services.
- Possess an extensive knowledge of State Farm products and policies in order to give suitable recommendations to potential and existing customers.
- Strong ability to listen to and assess customers' needs, and match those needs with products and services at the most convenient and affordable rates possible.
- Use of extreme accuracy and attention to detail when preparing quotes for potential and current policy holders.
- High level of computer skills, including but not limited to: Windows applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Mail Merge, SPSS, and Prospector Plus.
- Provide excellent customer service on a daily basis, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete a minimum of 24 hours of Continuing Education credits on a yearly basis.
- Scheduled and ran appointments on a daily basis both in and out of the office.
Bachelor Of Science
Corporate Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Licensed insurance professional with extensive experience in sales, prospecting and lead generation. Seeks a position offering new challenges and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Skills : Licensed Broker For Sales Lines Property, Casualty, Life, Health, And Annuities In The States Of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, AML Training Current.
- Met with walk-in policyholders to address and resolve complaints.
- Identified and solicited sales prospects in agency.
- Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.
- Met with existing and prospective clients each week to select appropriate insurance policies.
- Negotiated new and renewal production goals with business development manager.
- Met with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, businesses and other settings.
- Reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
Lead Teller/Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Hard-working, multi-tasking with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills. Office professional offering excellent communication skills. Reliable and professional with exceptional data entry and customer service skills. Driven and motivated to perform beyond expectations. Detail-oriented and driven with problem solving and managing daily office functions.
Skills : Fluent in Portuguese.
- Developed leads scheduled appointments, identified customer needs, and marketed appropriate products and services.
- Established customer relationships and followed up with customers, as needed.
- Used a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Assisted in daily general office work, answering phones. Provided prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Serviced customers which included responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Helped agency establish and meet marketing goals.
- Used a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintained a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Master of Science
Customer Service Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Dedicated medical professional, capable of effectively functioning with minimum supervision, known for taking initiative, skilled at meeting challenges and deadlines. A team player, who is attentive to detail, produces quality results. With a diverse background in an administrative setting as well as clinical.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Critical thinking.
- Highly experienced Customer Service professional.
- Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications.
- Able to handle a high volume of interpersonal contacts in a fast paced environment while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Able to make important decisions independently and quickly with positive results.
Insurance Representative II Resume
Headline : Over 5 year's healthcare insurance experience Knowledge of the affordable care act rules and regulations Assisted members with general questions during the open enrollment periods Successfully assisted insurance members with over 4 open enrollment periods Sales/Marketing Representative, leading into Management.
Skills : NCICS Certification: National Certified Insurance and.
- Managed the Auto Insurance part of the Business.
- Ran daily reports, balancing the petty cash and organizing the daily deposits.
- Explained benefits of different healthcare plan options.
- Educated ancillary coverage options to members.
- Assisted members with understanding prescription formulary.
- Assisted members with general questions during the open enrollment periods.
- Wrote Auto policies, gave quotes over the phone and in the office.
- Responsible for all customer service relations, doing endorsements, providing customers with the proper contact information in regards to claims and disputes with the various companies represented.
Insurance Representative III Resume
Objective : Seeking sales position where more than 10 years of technical/industrial sales and client service experience will add to profitability.
Skills : Retains State Insurance Licenses For Life, Health And Accident Policies.
- Verified accuracy of insurance company records.
- Executed daily operations of activities and ongoing management of accounts.
- Compared computations on premiums paid, interest and dividends due with same data on other records.
- Wrote, designed and produced recommendations for clients Verified data on applications and policies, such as age, name and address, principal sums and value of property.
- was instrumental in working closely with team members in implementing various strategies with leads support in business to business protocol.
- Proofread printed materials concerning insurance programs.
- Trained and managed a team of representatives and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Verified computations on interest accrued, premiums due and settlements surrendered, using calculator, manuals and rate books.
Medical Office Assistant
Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Qualified Plant Worker seeking the chance to fill a position with AN organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of the company and my career.
Skills : Medisoft,Microsoft Office Suite including.
- Ensured that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Interviewed prospective clients to obtain data about their needs, the physical condition of the person to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Sold various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including life, medical and dental insurance.
- Customized insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Sought out new clients and developed clientele by networking to find new customers and generated lists of prospective clients.
- Attended meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and received technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Called policyholders to deliver and explain policies, analyzed insurance programs and suggested additions or changes, or updated beneficiaries.
- Explained features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.