Summary : Highly qualified in service-based, Admin position requiring an emphasis on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Cash Handling, Management.
- Coordinated with marketing and sales to prepare updates for internal Web site.
- Coordinated with all departments ensuring smooth operation.
- Coordinated workflow through various departments.
- Coordinated, prepared, and recorded meetings.
- Created and closed work orders for specific maintenance and custodial tasks.
- Created and maintained forms and database.
- Sorted and sent out mail. Created and updated presentations in M1.
- Accepted increasing responsibility demonstrating flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
Jr. Admin Resume
Objective : Admin develop and manage myriad human capital policies, programs, and services, and work closely to ensure the agency remains a performance-based organisation that maximises performance and ensures accountability.
Skills : HR Admin, Office Admin.
- Coordinated & conducted orientation and on-boarding processes.
- New Hire tracking & termination tracker.
- Managed HR (Benefits) elements of US payroll process, timely input, continual updating of addition & deduction sheet used by payroll.
- Maintained & Updated various Reports/documents on SharePoint.
- Prepared, reviewed, and/or evaluated a variety of correspondence, reports and other written products. Prepares and coordinates local, domestic and foreign travel for the Chief Human Capital Officer.
- Provided telephone and office coverage, referring calls and visitors based on knowledge of staff responsibilities.
- Tracked correspondence in an automated system, routes correspondence to appropriate staff members and follows up to ensure proper actions are taken.
Sr. Admin Resume
Summary : Admin is to assist with administrative support for numerous clinical trials in the Substance Use Disorder division.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting.
- Supported one or more internal teams in substance use disorder research.
- Assisted with setting and meeting project deadlines in collaboration with the lead administrative coordinator, team members, and project leadership.
- Facilitated communications and deliverables with internal and external clients.
- Edited, formatted, and distributed technical reports, manuals, and presentations.
- Prepared written materials for client meetings.
- Participated in establishing and maintaining project and corporate procedures and processes.
- Managed electronic project files and archives.
- Organized and coordinated client conference calls and meetings.
Admin I Resume
Objective : Admin is to provide support as the front desk receptionist and secure badging administrator.
Skills : Project Management, Client Relationship Management.
- Performed administrative support to include reception work, answer telephones, respond to inquiries and/or refer callers as appropriate.
- Provided information derived from established policies, procedures and other relevant sources to internal and /or external customers;
- Inventoried, ordered and distributed office supplies and small equipment and process the receipts using OracleEBS;
- Accepted over-the-counter payments, issue receipts;
- Assisted in the operation of the Airport's access control system
- Maintained accurate records and filing of badge applications and key requests.
- Monitored and reported problems with access control system events.
- Helped developed and managed standard operating procedures.
Admin II Resume
Headline : Admin involves in Employee Assistance, Executive Support Training/Development, Managing Relationships ,Human Resources, Orientation, General Accounting, Compliance Job Knowledge Qualified Recruitment Client Service Interactions Requirements Gathering.
Skills : Payroll, MS Office.
- Served a vital role in supporting the Human Resources Management Division (HRMD) and HR Operations Division in performance of the functional and operational aspects of their work.
- Assisted with compiling data for Price Redetermination project that awarded 1.2 Million for Assets from Government.
- Edited, maintained and input all technical documentation, materials, processes, and lifecycle standards within the CMMS program.
- Developed asset life projections for organizational support and capabilities for specific asset-related projects and provide identification and defining administrative requirements of specific technical, training exercises, and support areas for different asset programs and projects.
- Provided the full range of employee benefits services to employees, some of which are co-located, but others are geographically dispersed.
- Oversaw reporting tools to calculate, track, coordinate, and compile data pertaining to work orders and information.
- Researched, identified, and analyzed program requirements and problems for projected and planned acquisition programs.
- Planned, prepared and conducted analysis to facilitate completion of long-range planning documents including I-9 forms, E-Verify.
Admin III Resume
Summary : Supervises and coordinates the work of subordinates assigned to assist in administrative tasks.
Skills : Organising, Management.
- Assisted the head of a department, agency or division by relieving such superior of complex administrative duties and responsibilities that are directly related to the primary function of the agency and purpose of the work of said superior.
- Analyzed and study operational procedures and prepare detailed and comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations.
- Worked with the Division of Methods, Research and Office Services on method studies and to implement changes approved by the agency head.
- Performed varied public relations duties such as preparing news releases and writing and delivering speeches, and meeting with community groups to explain agency programs and engender public interest and participation.
- Assisted a superior by performing administrative tasks and research in preparation for the agency's annual budget.
- Supervised the performance of the work of staff engaged in providing administrative supporting services including personnel, budget, fiscal and supply.
- Coordinated the flow of work among the various units within the agency and; to assign or reassign space, equipment, supplies, and personnel as necessary, to expedite the flow of work.
Asst. Admin Resume
Objective : To obtain a Admin position with an established professional office with room for advancement based on performance.
Skills : Account Management, Communication Skills.
- Maintained and reconciled warehouse inventory on a daily basis.
- Utilized Microsoft Dynamics System, determine daily stock inventory items that need to be picked and shipped.
- Managed day to day of parts, consumption, and rental equipment inventory.
- Traveled locally to pick up parts and materials ordered.
- Transferred equipment, parts, and screens for Intercompany transfers in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Received requests for purchase orders with the use of the PO approval form.
- Received & matched inbound shipments to corresponding open Purchase Orders.
- Inspected, and put into stock servers, switches, and other spare parts.
Associate Admin Resume
Headline : The primary purpose of this position is to provide high level executive administrative support and perform a wide variety of technical and non-technical work to fully support the executive administrative processes for the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Investment Security and the three SES-level Directors that oversee the three offices which comprise the Investment Security organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training.
- Responded to inquiries and administrative problems brought to the Deputy Assistant Secretary and Directors
- Coordinated and scheduled meeting arrangements and or conferences.
- Reviewed and summarized miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Prepared background documents as necessary.
- Communicated and handled incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the executive office.
- Assisted a supervisor with calendaring and appointments.
- Supported staff entry/exit provisioning; supply inventory, etc.
Lead Admin Resume
Summary : Admin will provide administrative support and assistance to department personnel and to citizens.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Provided administrative support and assistance to department personnel and to citizens.
- Managed administrative operations for the department and maintains office records, including electronic folder structure.
- Performed level 1 data entry into City's financial system.
- Tracked account activity and budget performance using spreadsheets and other control documents.
- Ordered and maintained office supply inventory and equipment inventory.
- Works with Accountant and the Finance Department to assign, activate, make transfers and close-out Special Revenue and Capital Improvement Project accounts.
- Maintained the regional agency and VDOT meeting calendars.
- Prepared agenda binders for regional agency meetings.
- Attended monthly meetings as needed, taking notes for distribution to the Department of Transit.
Summary : Admin is responsible for the overall maintenance of the office, including all services related to building and office space, vendor relationships and coordinator of in-house meetings and events.
Skills : Office Management, Organizational .
- Checked all conference rooms, communal areas, offices, and workstations throughout the day to ensure that all work areas are clean and supplies are fully stocked.
- Checked all printers to make sure they are clean and organized; dispose of any client confidential material that has not been picked up from the previous day.
- Coordinated recycling/shredding effort.
- Coordinated office maintenance and repairs.
- Oversaw the basic functions of the printers, faxes and copy machines by ordering and replacing paper and toner; call for repairs when necessary.
- Maintained schedule for cleaning and maintenance of carpets, glass, furniture, office plants, and other areas.
- Maintained contact with building services (janitorial, HVAC, electrical and miscellaneous repair). Coordinate mail/package delivery.