Aerospace Engineer Resume
Objective : Assists in assessing complex problems and investigates, develops, appraises, selects', and presents solutions. Duties include an interdisciplinary approach using engineering principles.
Skills : Machine Operator, MS Office, Trouble-shooting.
- Provided technical assistance to customers and sales personnel
- Prepared and present aerospace product training seminars to customers
- Traveled to customer facilities, both domestically and internationally, to provide technical support and training
- Developed strategic plans to gain and grow activity with identified customers or markets
- Utilized seal design programs, computer software, and our laboratory to develop and compile performance data on existing and new seal products
- Responded to technical questions regarding product performance and installation
- Completed engineering projects and review other engineers’ projects to exceed customer expectations and deadlines
- Created and reviewed the results of the test and FEA data generated by TSS R&D or customers along with the creation of detailed test reports for use to support seal and bearing recommendations.
High School Diploma
Jr. Aerospace Engineer Resume
Objective : Responsible for working directly with aircraft manufacturers, component OEMs, and aerospace MROs to specifying products per the customers application parameters, creating formal proposal packages for presentation to customers,
Skills : MS Office Suite,Solidworks, AutoCAD/Autodesk, MATLAB, Python.
- Troubleshooting and maintained aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE.
- Tested and repaired components using mockups and test equipment.
- Adjusted, aligned, and calibrated aircraft systems.
- Performed engine run-up.
- Accomplished weight and balance functions.
- Jacks, tows, and services aircraft Inspects aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE.
- Supervised and performed aircraft and component inspections.
- Interpreted inspection findings and determines the adequacy of corrective actions.
- Inspected and checked components for clearances, tolerances, proper installation, and operation.
Sr. Aerospace Engineer Resume
Summary : The position involves the design and analysis of test fixtures and test methods to apply definable boundary conditions and mechanical and/or thermal-mechanical loads to unique structural concepts and vehicles.
Skills : Autocad, Coding, Troubleshooting.
- Designed and trained scenarios that ensured flight controllers and astronauts were prepared for nominal procedures/performance as well as any anomalies that could affect the behavior of the Main Propulsion System or Main Engines during a Space Shuttle mission.
- This required a thorough understanding of the system and how it interacted with all other disciplines on the Space Shuttle.
- Algorithms were developed using object-oriented c++; using object-oriented c++, designed obstacle mapping algorithms based on image processing feature detection techniques; created and conducted rigorous unit test evaluations of UAV guidance algorithms.
- Created mission scenarios to verify the flight controller and astronaut teams were prepared for any anomalies that could happen during the Ascent and Entry phases of flight.
- Required a thorough knowledge of the Space Shuttle flight rules, flight controller procedures, and astronaut procedures.
- Monitored cryogenic loading of the external tank prior to Shuttle Launch.
- understood the tanking process, Launch Commitment Criteria, and cryogenic storage.
Bachelor's In Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineer I Resume
Objective : Engineer bringing 7+ years of experience and skills in providing excellent customer service, working knowledge of automovile parts sales, Data collection for aircraft performance in the aerospace industry, and a proven track record of generating high retail sales.
Skills : Project Management, data analysis, risk management.
- Expert for technology developments in aircraft/weapons integration and weapon separation prediction for both atmospheric and advanced orbital vehicles.
- Advanced technology research and development program manager and engineering administrator for applied research activities both in-house and c
- Responsible for the development of short and long term technical and financial plans and strategies.
- Tracked and Reported on the technical and funding for the research projects as well as to develop and maintain project road maps and project descriptions.
- Prepared and briefed both program/project progress and findings for various reviews and customers.
- Participated and/or lead collaboration efforts with outside organizations, and act as a representative on technology coordination working groups, committees, study teams, and exchange programs for both foreign and domestic technology developments.
- Program manager/initiator for several in-house and contracted efforts.
- Trained in missile aerodynamics prediction.
M.S. In Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineer II Resume
Headline : To determine unique solutions for space and aeronautical technologies.
Skills : Creativity and Innovative thinking, Technical expertise.
- Troubleshoot, read and maintained knowledge to interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Negotiated with General Electric and various companies to ensure proper placement of new and old parts.
- Performed supervision to inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Maintained repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Advised on routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Examined and inspected aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Inspected airframes for wear or other defects.
- Maintained, repaired, and rebuilt aircraft structures, functional components, and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, oxygen systems, fuel systems, electrical systems, gaskets, and seals.
- Measured quality control including the tension of control cables.
Aerospace Engineer III Resume
Summary : The primary tasks include Durability and Damage Tolerance analysis using fracture mechanics, force structural maintenance plans, individual aircraft tracking, force management activities, and ground testing support, as required.
Skills : Engineering, Project Management, Autocad.
- Supported Space Shuttle Program Office Systems Engineering Manager as Project Manager of research, development, design, tests.
- Negotiated with prime/sub-contractors' managers to assure specifications, drawings, plans, procedures, verification, and certification logic/documentation were adequate and supportive of project milestones and schedules.
- Provided recommendations to Space Shuttle Program Office, SSO Program Office, Flight Operations Directorate, Mission Planning Division, Structures Division.
- Invented redesign of screen propellant acquisition device in RCS propellant tanks.
- Formulated Statements of Work and Specifications for Requests-for-Proposals; Evaluated Technical, Management, and Cost Proposals.
- Formulated /directed NASA/JSC test programs to support program milestones.
- Test procedures for use in performing check-out of RCS propellant tanks between SSO flights.
Asst. Aerospace Engineer Resume
Objective : To produce a unique and quality product while displaying strong technical and communication skills.
Skills : Strong Mathematical, Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Managed technical workload with a team of 15 military and civilian aircraft engineers at the A-10 System Program Office, including repair design and logistics.
- Reduced delinquent responses to field unit Requests for Technical Assistance from 15% (red) to less than 5% (green).
- Performed risk management analysis utilizing a matrix of damage severity and the probability of occurrence.
- Engaged in supply chain management for optimization of the aircraft lifecycle, identified areas for process improvements and implemented necessary changes.
- Provided oversight of manufacturing processes of contractors selected to manufacture aircraft parts, paint and maintain aircraft, to ensure compliance.
- Initiated engineering orders (EOs) to maintain configuration baseline of technical data/drawings.
- Acted as lead liaison/depot engineer supporting all Pacific Air Force (PACAF) operations.
- Coordinated with cross-functional team on a software development projects for tracking aircraft maintenance and product lifecycle management.
Associate Aerospace Engineer Resume
Headline : Designs, develops, and tests a variety of power plants, aircraft, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 2D AutoCad.
Coordinated of Design Requirements & Constraints
Structured Design using Metals and Composites
Stressed Analysis and Finite Element Analysis using Metals and Composites.
Developed analytical methods and tools to facilitate analyses
- Included researching and modeling military systems performance and operations
- Written Technical Engineering Reports
- Created and Delivered Presentations to customers
- Worked with a team both onsite and remotely.
Lead Aerospace Engineer Resume
Summary : To analyse, include mission design/trajectory analysis & orbital mechanics, structures, propulsion, dynamics & control, as well as engineering management/supervision.
Skills : Flight Test And Evaluation, Aircraft Structural Repairs.
- Created and reviewed architecture models and diagrams using model-based systems engineering tools and practices.
- Developed and implemented knowledge management practices and processes for document and software development, review, and testing.
- Managed software development teams to embed SAFe agile practices to deliver capabilities more frequently, to increase customer feedback, and improve program organization and collaboration.
- Formulated standards and requirements with mission experts for shared software services across Air Force ground systems.
- Communicated effectively with SMC leadership in support of ECX Enterprise.
- Utilized advanced knowledge of aerospace engineering to inform senior-level decision points.
- Reviewed technical specifications, design plans, project criteria, and the teamwork for compliance with articulated standards while ensuring data integrity and validity.
Education In Electrical Engineering
Aerospace Engineer Resume
Headline : Aerospace Engineers will perform design/analysis duties and lead teams of younger engineers.
Skills : Project and Time management skills, Technical expertise.
- Worked on developing OpenGL based scientific analysis tool.
- Inspired algorithm optimization for the Morpheus flight vehicle, tuning parameters in uncertain and dynamic environments, machine learning applied.
- Presented research at conferences and workshops.
- Project Lead on the Payload Deployment and Retrieval System for the space shuttle (robotic).
- Integrated Shuttle/Space Station robotic arm real-time simulations in a networked environment.
- Performed modifications according to customer requirements and merged changes into overall distributed simulations.
- Delivered finished code to customer to be used in training astronauts on spacecraft subsystems.
PhD In Aerospace Engineering