Assistant Deli Manager Resume
Objective : Driven and self-motivated Loan Clerk/Processor with seventeen years of Credit Union experience and Member/Customer Service experience. Exceeding company objectives to secure member satisfaction. Highlights Detail Oriented Organized Great with People.
Skills : Cash Register and Computer Proficiency, Supply Management.
- Managed inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control and other operational processes to company standards.
- Ensured the department is merchandised in accordance with the needs of the community; maintain shelf allocations to ensure the availability of products at all times.
- Ensured team members greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank guests in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation.
- Ensured the department is well maintained and meets or exceeds company standards for appearance.
- Supervised, trained and developed team members in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Evaluated department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement.
- Conducted weekly sales meetings with team members to establish merchandising, sales and profit objectives.
Jr. Assistant Deli Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in retail, food service, or customer service management that will utilize education and eleven years of foodservice management experience.
Skills : Ordering, Inventory Production, Customer Service, Excellent Employee Relations.
- Assisted manager in job duties when not there.
- Helped fellow teammates with training and productivity.
- Helped the manager in increasing sales with excellent product knowledge.
- Created displays to attract customers.
- Ensured company standards for safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity are maintained.
- Monitored cooler and display area temperatures to ensure product quality; report refrigeration failure immediately.
- Taught fellow employees the value of being a servant to our customers and showed customers respect.
Diploma In General Education
Assistant Deli Manager III Resume
Objective : Deli ManagerDistrict manager is responsible to operate multiple locations and directly interact with Management, Store Managers, and customers for the purpose of profitably providing fast, friendly service and to provide day-to-day prioritization of work assignments to the Salesperson staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing, Selling Techniques.
- Managed the team to ensure that the department was safe, clean, organized, and everyone was working together as a team.
- Kept track of inventory.
- Ordered new products to keep my department fully stocked with fresh deli foods.
- Generated reports to meet corporate needs.
- Kept track of temperature logs to ensure food safety.
- Made weekly schedules.
- Processed reports in an automated system.
Assistant Deli Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : To utilize creative soul with the ability to think outside the box to obtain harmony. Develop, coordinate and evaluate activities within assigned sales territory to ensure continued sales growth for UNFI and its customers. Make a significant contribution to the sales and profits of the Region and the Company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Experienced Guest Service, and Communication Skills.
- Baked bread, cookies, pies, cakes, etc. using regular and non-gluten recipes.
- Set up displays, made whole organic foods, customer service, inventory of products.
- Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction, re-stocked product, cleaned deli/bakery area,
- Invoiced sales records, maintained dining area, quality control of foods, made special orders, answered customer's questions and took care of complaints.
- Kept loss/waste logs and helped dept to refine list of what sells and what does not so as to keep loss at a minimum and sales at a high.
- Helped sales increase and waste to drop.
- Improved cleanliness, sanitation, and quality of the product.
- Boosted morale of fellow employees and the satisfaction of customers.
Sr. Assistant Deli Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated self-motivator who strives for excellence through teamwork, communications and problem-solving. Provide mentorship and coaching to deli staff, including setting the standard for excellent customer service.
Skills : Selling Techniques, Cash Register and Computer Proficiency.
- Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
Assistant Deli Manager II Resume
Objective : Oversees implementation of Division Deli Merchandising programs. Responsible for pricing, displaying, ordering, and inventory control within the Department
Skills : Computer Literate, Administrative Office , And Customer Service Oriented.
- Supervised up to six employees while preparing and cooking food.
- Ordered merchandise and supplies per department guidelines.
- Promoted from Assistant manager to manager.
- Built relationships with guests and or vendors.
- Ensured that food quality and cleanliness met federal regulations.
- Monitored sanitation procedures and kitchen cleanliness to ensure standards and legal regulations were met.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
Bachelor's In Business Management
Assistant Deli Manager I Resume
Objective : To Serve as a positive role model and provide excellent training for other Deli employees. Responsible for the overall presentation, cleanliness, and profitability of the Department while providing excellence in superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Selling Techniques.
- Directed kitchen activities.
- Directed preparation, cooking.
- Oversaw preparation of salads, desserts.
- Priced menu items.
- Ordered supplies.
- Participated in cooking.
- Checked quality of raw food products.
Assistant Deli Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Retail sales professional versed in product placement and merchandising. Extensive experience in inventory management. Assistant department manager who consistently meets and exceeds sales targets. Reliable team player and strong communicator.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Register and Computer Proficiency.
- Created daily orders for the department.
- Completed weekly schedules and monthly inventories for the deli.
- Delegated and motivated associates daily to get all necessary tasks completed.
- Ran operations of the department in the absence of the Manager.
- Completed yearly associate appraisals.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Trained all new associates.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
Associate/Assistant Deli Manager Resume
Objective : Acquire a challenging position, which would allow to utilize customer service skills and experience in an environment that promotes continuous learning and opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Experienced Guest Service and Communication Skills.
- Managed the daily activities of employees to improve sales and customer service.
- Supervised employees in various duties such as cooking, serving, packaging, and operating counters.
- Prepared salads and sandwiches.
- Analyzed profit and loss statements and recommend improvements to meet department goals.
- Supervised and maintained inventory, placing orders as needed and submitted invoices to accountants.
- Supervised staff in absence of the general manager Monitored and delegated tasks to maintain deli department cleanliness.
- Took and processed telephone and Internet orders.
- Improved sales with creatives ideas, such as demo parties and samples.
High School Equivalency Diploma
Assistant Deli Manager Resume
Summary : Strong with a diverse background in management and customer service. Enthusiastic, outgoing Sales Associate proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing customers by offering superior customer service. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and making operational and procedural improvements.
Skills : Leadership, Computer Competency, Knowledge of Business and Sales Models, People.
- Assisted management with monthly inventory control, and weekly stock ordering.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in all work areas.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Replenished floor stock, and processed shipment to ensure product availability for customers.
- Explained information about the quality, value, and style of products to influence customers' buying decisions.
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Improved overall service quality, and increased sales by developing a strong knowledge of company's products and services.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customer's simultaneously in a fast- paced environment.
- Offered direction and gave constructive feedback to motivate team members.
High School Diploma In Education