Assistant Golf Professional Resume
Objective : Responsible for implementation of controls pertaining to budgets that include forecasting and review of revenues and expenses on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Planning Skills.
- Provided excellent customer service to all customers of the club.
- Executed member and guest transactions, including merchandise, golf rounds, and tournament fees.
- Performed credit card and cash transactions through a point of sale system (Club soft).
- Managed the outside service team of 10 employees.
- Monitored inventory levels and entered vendor invoices.
- Reserved tee times for member rounds via phone and email.
- Created and conducted multiple week-long junior clinics for all skills levels.
Assistant Golf Professional/Manager Resume
Objective : Highly skilled individual with an outstanding background in customer service, sales, mathematics, and transactions. Addresses all questions and concerns with customer satisfaction in mind. Enjoys working in fast paced customer focused work environment. Highly dependable and punctual with outstanding customer first attitude is seeking a Financial Service Representative position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Management, Customer Service, Hiring, Cash Management, Budget Management.
- Management: Responsible for recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of staff of 15 Maintained a close working relationship with other department heads.
- Supervised maintenance and daily service of 70 golf carts.
- Supervised bag storage service area for over 100 golf members.
- Supervised and scheduled volunteers for member and guest events.
- Merchandising: Maintained a profitable merchandise concession consistent with member needs Responsible for developing a buying plan and managing invoice processing.
- Supervised monthly inventory control and tracking of sales of merchandise.
- Marketing, displaying and safeguarding of merchandise.
Professional Golf Management
Assistant Golf Professional I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a dynamic business organization where can use my energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity for the benefit of the company.
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft.
- Demonstrated superior customer service to all residents and public golfers.
- Committed to receiving a high volume of tee time requests and customer inquiries.
- Implemented member charging for the entire facility.
- Assisted all tournament and play day directors in the organization of the individual events and assisted to help make the events a success.
- Fostered continual growth in golf club leagues and events.
- Assumed responsibility of overseeing social media and web page improvements.
- Assigned to oversee computer software usage such as TPP, GHIN, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office and IBS.
First Assistant Golf Professional Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Assistant Golf Professional with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Critical Thinking.
- Assisted and maintained Troon Standards of Operations Cooperated with Tournament Coordinator in the execution of over 50 golf groups of 13 players or more.
- Assisted guests/members with their reservation, check-in, and starting on the first tee processes.
- Responsible for the periodic maintenance of operational menus in the POS system (Jonas).
- Hosted guests/members on the first tee and assisted with pace of play.
- Conducted private lessons and clinics for members and guests.
- Facilitated guests/members in the golf shop with the Troon rewards program and survey collection.
- Contributed in the initiation of a new resident card program and the day to day production of the resident cards.
- Assisted in merchandise operations including, participating in a monthly inventory and Monitoring facility search engine marketing phone calls.
Second Assistant Golf Professional Resume
Summary : Customer focused, innovative business development leader who excels in building and maintaining strong professional relationships. Attentive to details with outstanding follow-through.
Skills : Microsoft office, Outlook.
- Responsible for managing, scheduling, and training for 15-22 employees; completed quarterly performance reviews.
- Encouraged personal development, establishing goals, and internal growth within the company.
- Personally handled the opening and closing duties for the Pro Shop.
- Managed revenue, sales goals, income statements, and balancing accounts payable and receivable.
- Planned out, scheduled events and handled the marketing of events and tournaments.
- Presided over meetings to address employee issues and present plans and activities for the coming season.
- Responsible for tournament directing, handling sales representatives, and exceeding quota goals pertaining to merchandise sales and annual budgeting.
- Personalizing services to meet the needs of over 400 members.
Associates In Arts
Assistant Golf Professional/Golf Program Manager Resume
Objective : A seasonal position in the business industry where there is a need for customer care, bookkeeping, secretarial and general office skills that will be fully utilized to contribute to office's efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Managerial, Accounting skills, Proficient In Microsoft Word.
- Provide leadership and direction to junior course staff as well as create and manage the staff work schedule.
- Supervise and maintain all Pro Shop merchandizing which includes the selling and ordering of all shop merchandise.
- Provide account reconciliations for all vendor accounts to course senior management.
- Create and develop monthly metrics of all inventory, both sales, and rentals, handled within the Pro Shop, using Microsoft Excel.
- Provide private and group lessons to all members, both adult and children, while delivering individual support and maintaining an educational group atmosphere.
- Develop and manage a junior golf league with over one hundred junior participants.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of golf tournaments held at the course throughout the season while acting as a liaison between vendors and course management.
- Compile league and tournament statistics using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Assistant Golf Professional II Resume
Objective : A strong leader with skills in teamwork and the ability to accomplish any endeavor put forth. Background consists of providing excellent customer service while positively managing staff and maintaining a high standard.
Skills : Management, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts.
- Perform and oversee all day to day operations of the Clubhouse.
- Sales of golf equipment, apparel, and accessories.
- Inventory control: including purchasing, display, and sales.
- Interact with members in various ways, such as friendly conversation, listening to their concerns and questions, and playing golf with them.
- Maintain professional appearance, and mechanical operation for a fleet of 55 golf carts.
- Organize golf outings of up to 200 people.
- Organize and run 5 weekly golf leagues of up to 18 teams each.
Assistant Golf Professional III Resume
Summary : Goal oriented individual that is highly motivated, possessing outstanding communication skills, high emotional intelligence, and a strong work ethic. I am searching for an opportunity to utilize the golf course management knowledge I have gained through my education and experience to meet the needs and challenges of an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Ofiice, Selling expensive products, Strong communication skills, Organized and dependable, Excellent customer service skills.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules, and assigning specific duties.
- Oversee activities directly related to outside operations staff.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to golf services, guest registration, and travel directions.
- Maintain lobby/common areas and restock inventory.
- Keep and review records of members' and guests' accounts using computers.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up continental breakfast or coffee and tea supplies.
- Post charges, such as those for food, liquor, or golf fees, to ledgers by using computers.
Sr. Assistant Golf Professional Resume
Summary : A seasoned professional and skilled instructor with 12 years of experience: Extensive Experience in Private and Semi-Private Club Operations Strong Merchandising Ability Exceptional Customer Service Skills Highly Qualified in Tournament Operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Responsible for daily operations of, and maintaining the pro shop.
- Scheduling and controlling tee times and starting players, including taking tee times and preparing tee sheets.
- Merchandise retail displays, place orders with vendors for inventory, including special orders for customers.
- Assisted in conducting and supervising special tournaments, youth programs, as well as individual and group instructional lessons and clinics.
- Perform full-service club building and repair, including: Club re-gripping, shaft swaps or replacement, loft and lie adjustments.
- Improved retail merchandising layout to increase sales and create a more enjoyable customer experience.
- Entered the PGM program to become a PGA Professional.
- Developed summer youth programs, and assisted with coaching of high school teams.
Jr. Assistant Golf Professional Resume
Summary : Career oriented individual. My work ethic is second to none, and I strive to be the best in everything I do. My personality and relationship building skills, coupled with my work ethic, make me a valuable asset to any team or company.
Skills : POS, Giving golf lessons, Microsoft office, Scheduling, Staff Management.
- Responsible for scheduling hourly employees and operating day-to-day activities for the golf course at Coronado Country Club.
- Obtained interpersonal skills through coaching a wide range of students, varying from ages 5-70.
- Managed golf operations producing 45,000 rounds annually.
- Developed the skills necessary to maintain accounts in order to keep retail merchandise current and ensure stock does not fall below set standards.
- Implemented inventory control and sales procedures for golf merchandise, green fees and tournament packages.
- Organized, recruited, and hosted fundraising events throughout the year and generated additional revenue for the Country Club.
- Gained valuable sales experience through commission sales incentives.
Assistant Golf Professional Resume
Objective : To obtain a new challenging position combining my passion, enthusiasm, and education in a growing industry to further my advancements and be an integral part of a competitive team that strives to lead the industry in providing the ultimate professional experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Staff Management, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Problem Solving, Detail Oriented, Organized.
- Assist director of golf with management of all outside golf operations at a 36-hole semi-private facility.
- Responsible for scheduling, training, and development of all outside service employees which includes bag drop and starter / ranger positions.
- Responsible for employee performance evaluations through quarterly and annual reviews.
- Responsible for organizing and conducting monthly staff meetings.
- Develop and implement the sale, organization, promotion and execution of all golf outings, tournaments, and member events.
- Responsible of player development through private and group golf instruction.
- Assist with the organization and development of large summer junior golf camps.