Assistant Paralegal Resume
Summary : Seeking an Assistant Paralegal position in a reputable company that permits to utilize skills and knowledge. Extensive experience in the field to both attorneys and clients.
Skills : Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal, Immigration Law, Legal Writing, Legal Research, Administration, Customer Service, Customer Service.
- Managed a diverse range of database systems, successfully setting up client profiles with 100% accuracy.
- Responsible for executing end-to-end client life cycle legal agreements, account management, and documentation with a high level of attention to detail.
- Incorporated business processes, meeting revenue compliance, and exceeding business needs.
- Responsible for fulfilling pre-established objectives set by management and implementation of new rules within departmental programs.
- Worked across organizational teams and with external business stakeholders in order to meet common goals and deadlines.
- Responsible for overseeing plan reviews, confirmation hearings, and objections to confirmations.
- Monitored hearings, reviewed court dockets, and filed pleadings, taking action as necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
Sr. Assistant Paralegal Resume
Objective : To obtain an Assistant Paralegal Position within the Criminal Justice or Human Services field, where can apply education while gaining additional skills.
Skills : Legal Documents, Data entry.
- Prepared documentation for attorney review and data entry.
- Drafted email correspondence and participated in calls with foreign nationals, company client contacts.
- Acted as the primary point of contact for company clients and foreign nationals inquiring on specific cases, which included scheduling meetings with attorneys and clients as needed.
- Prepared a high volume of Labor Condition Applications using the Department of Labor website.
- Conducted prevailing wage research for determining work.
- Assisted lawyers with data entry, discovery, document creation and preparation, filing, and corresponding with clients, expert witnesses.
- Researched immigration and government regulations, case law, and procedures to support client cases.
Assistant Paralegal II Resume
Headline : Successful Assistant Paralegal with excellent communication abilities, attention to detail, extensive legal knowledge, analytical thinking, and the ability to make decisions independently.
Skills : Filing, Microsoft Excel.
- Scheduled, served notices, prepare documents as needed, assistant to an attorney.
- Prepared immigration documents/applications for employees at various technology companies.
- Updated case management system and client contact information.
- Communicated with corporate representatives and foreign nationals.
- Worked closely in a team environment.
- Managed database of daily electronic correspondences and disseminate appropriate filings to partners.
- Assisted in preparing, summarizing, and filing pleadings, discovery, expert reports, deposition transcripts.
Assistant Paralegal III Resume
Summary : High performing para-professional with over 12 years of experience working with the City. Looking to reenter the workforce to deliver superior and on-time customer-focused services to the citizens.
Skills : Management, Financial Statements.
- Charged with coordinating and set court dockets for assigned judges.
- Assisted with drafting, researching, copying, and filing of legal notices preparation, including the research of, all legal notices.
- Electronically logged and properly filed away all documents of records including address changes, deeds.
- Addressed respondents to ensure they had proper documentation.
- Utilized various electronic databases to retrieve and provide customers with detailed information.
- Reviewed paperwork to ensure it was sufficient to release vehicles to respondents.
- Prepared corporate legal documents and applications for non-immigrant and permanent residents.
Assistant Paralegal(Part time) Resume
Headline : To find a service-orientated position with a reputable organization where may use outgoing personality and communication skills to enhance the lives of others and to assist the organization in meeting its goals.
Skills : Civil Law, Management.
- Prepared subpoenas and related pleadings in order to obtain records.
- Submitted subpoenas out for service and e-file pleadings.
- Prepared legal correspondence confirming subpoena compliance as well as the authenticity of records.
- Organized and maintained records in paper and electronic filing systems.
- Assisted in scheduling depositions and hearings.
- Drafted and e-filed notices, and documents necessary for case development.
- Maintained files up-to-date while requesting updated records and responding to invoices received.
Assistant Paralegal I Resume
Objective : To obtain a paralegal position in an area of general law. A paralegal is defined as a person who is trained in ancillary legal matters but not fully qualified as a lawyer as of yet.
Skills : Civil Procedures, Management.
- Responsible for drafting and filing pleadings, collecting and organizing trial documents, and communicating with clients, borrowers, and third-party.
- Responsible for organizing firm interactions with the state-mandated Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Program.
- Reviewed clients' medical files to ensure the inclusion of all components necessary for successful case outcomes.
- Examined client information spreadsheets.
- Prepared legal documents for an attorney to review and send to process server agencies for court filing and services.
- Copied of legal documents in preparation of filing and mailing.
- Created spreadsheets to assist the department with case status and milestones in the eviction or repletion process.
Jr. Assistant Paralegal Resume
Objective : Assistant Paralegal prepared, edited, and proofed legal documents in a professional manner. Prepared detailed, accurate, and timely monthly billing statements.
Skills : Filing, Administrative Tasks.
- Updated CaseAware system with file information, milestone completion, enter any service, and mailing fees.
- Processed all assigned cases according to company and client service level agreements.
- Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys' requests.
- Composed and typed routine letters of correspondence.
- Managed and maintained substantial caseloads while meeting client, firm, and government deadlines.
- Worked closely with client HR departments to obtain supplemental data to formulate arguments and strengthen chances for case approval.
- Developed and customized documentation to conform to federal immigration statutes and regulations.
Master Of Science
Assistant Paralegal(Full time) Resume
Headline : A paralegal can be thought of as lawyer's assistants; they do everything from conducting research on laws and cases to drafting legal documents and compiling evidence to be used in court.
Skills : Office Management, Legal Writing.
- Utilized expertise to mentor and train junior team members on various case types.
- Created templates for use by team members designed to increase the approval rate of immigration filings.
- Assisted lawyers in the preparation for hearings, trials, and corporate meetings.
- Investigated cases and checked the validity of facts.
- Researched case law and wrote case summaries.
- Prepared and filed corporately sponsored immigrant and non-immigrant applications for employees of major multinational companies.
- Assisted the owner/paralegal with legal research, court filing, typing legal documents for family, criminal, and civil law cases.
Sr. Assistant Paralegal Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time position as a paralegal assistant that will utilize skills and knowledge. Professional whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency, and ambition.
Skills : Civil Law, Civil Procedures, Lawsuits.
- Partnered with the director to plan out the newsletter semimonthly delivery.
- Assisted in Licensing professional RN, LPN, and HHHA.
- Reviewed all applications and Background checks.
- Drafted and submitted visa petitions and employment authorizations to USCIS for corporate clients.
- Provided training to new interns as it relates to client interface and document filing.
- Handled client issues via phone or through a client web application to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Indexed settlement checks and liens. Input important in the main system for up-to-date access of client data.
Assistant Paralegal Resume
Headline : Assistant Paralegal Professional & Top-performing administrative professional with over 10-year track record in customer service, administration, and general office management.
Skills : Status Reports, Paralegals.
- Filed cases, Set appointments, General basic office duties.
- Managed court documents Speak with clients regarding paperwork. Handled client's medical records and files.
- Assisted with the preparation of legal documents, assist in litigation procedures.
- Assisted in preparing documents and research. Provided information and assistance to clients and insurance companies.
- Worked under paralegal Secretarial work. Set up meetings with clients, translated for clients.
- Wrote out and sent out legal documents to courts.
- Performed case prep for criminal prosecution which included reviewing the case, providing correspondence.
Bachelor Of Arts