Environmental Project Manager Resume
Objective : Service oriented manager with 14 years experience in retail business. Core competencies include Administration and management, coordination and Management of personnel resources as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Plans, coordinates and executes assigned environmental projects.
- Performs workload assignment to team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Provides job trainings to team members to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitors team performance and provide feedback for improvements.
- Prepares project contracts and conduct client negotiations as needed.
- Identifies potential project risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Assists in development of project scope, budget and timelines.
- Monitors project progress regularly and ensure timely deliveries.
- Acts as primary contact for client concerns and queries.
Sr. Environmental Project Manager Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of geotechnical engineering and engineering management experience. Successfully performed simple to difficult geotechnical evaluations and managed the investigation of complex DOE and DOD environmental projects.
Skills : WORD, Excel, GIS-ArcMap, Field Equipment.
- Supervised technical staff in the investigation of major projects involving chemical and radioactive waste.
- Responsible for staff guidance, project schedules, database management, costs control, project safety and quality control, investigation plans, report preparation, technical accuracy of findings, and negotiations with federal and state regulators.
- Responsible for staff over a two-year period to successfully evaluate and delineate the extent of hazardous and radioactive contamination of waste disposal impoundments and landfills.
- Successfully met all EPA and state of Ohio mandated deadlines and regulatory compliance directives.
- Managed contracts, personnel, costs and budgets, schedules, databases, and reports.
- Worked with DOE, federal and state regulatory officials and private consultants in planning and executing this complex project.
- Managed laboratory. Calibrated and organized all lab equipment.
Jr. Environmental Project Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the field of Environmental Project Management that will best utilize education, skills, experience and training.
Skills : Project Manager, Organizing.
- Responsible for designing, organizing and implementing efficient waste streams solutions for General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Conducted site surveys, monitored waste volumes, identified recycle and cost saving opportunities.
- Coordinated logistics for transportation of hazardous, non-hazardous, universal and medical waste.
- Responsible for waste characterization, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drum loads.
- Consulted with GM Environmental Engineers to identify, design and implement cost saving opportunities and proposals.
- Supported General Motors regulatory compliance audits.
- Updated/Maintained waste characterization tracking files to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensured compliance with client and government regulations by performing necessary inspections and reporting.
- Resolved all issues in a timely manner.
Environmental Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly knowledgeable and results-driven Environmental Consultant with 13+ years of experience in pipeline construction, environmental inspection, regulatory and environmental compliance, permit acquisition, and policy development. Significant experience on FERC 7c projects, from project initiation (including market analysis) through post-construction monitoring.
Skills : Proposal Development, Organizing.
- Specifically hired as the Environmental Project Manager for two extremely high-profile, Natural Gas Act (NGA) Section 311 intrastate natural gas pipeline projects, including the Haynesville Expansion Project and the Red River Extension Project, for the prosperous and prestigious Regency Intrastate Gas (RIGS).
- Identified company needs and subsequently developed and implemented procedures to ensure compliance.
- Managed regulatory and environmental compliance requirements, third-party environmental survey/permitting team, and environmental inspection team and support staff, from project conception through to post-construction monitoring.
- Selected to provide leadership and training throughout the company's first NGA 311 projects.
- Identified project compliance requirements, then developed and implemented a compliance program that achieved necessary balance of compliance during construction.
- Pioneered innovative project compliance training, tracking, reporting, and monitoring program - it should be noted the team only issued 1 non-compliance report during both projects.
- Managed development of documents to provide evidence of compliance with 18CFR157.206(b), per Section 284.11 of FERC regulations.
- Designed and managed efficient Internal Proposed Route Change (PRC) process, which allowed engineering, construction, ROW, and environmental departments to provide input/feedback and stay informed on all project modifications.
- Created successful FERC Variance Notification Process in coordination with FERC staff.
Environmental Project Manager II Resume
Headline : A highly capable project management expert with 12+ years of experience leading environmental field initiatives. Coordination expertise in business operations has been a valuable asset developing project plans and drafting proposals. Analytical acumen is able to conduct site investigations, assess job safety, and investigate worker safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizing.
- Brings in business by creating winning proposals and giving compelling work presentations to executive level clients.
- Identifies discrepancies in safety protocols through site safety audits, near miss, incident reporting and root cause analysis subsequently instituting programmatic improvements that result in reduced incidents, i.e.trainings and behavior based methodologies.
- Performs due diligence Phase I/II environmental site assessments of industrial, commercial and undeveloped sites.
- Uses best management practices to effectively guide teams in compliance, permits, storm water management systems; sampling activities, storm water modeling, pond design modification projects, and engineering controls.
- Ensures optimal quality assurance on samples collected, lab analysis, document prepping, records retention, and billing.
- Uses financial proficiency to accurately track project budgets and expenses through use of KPIs.
- Successfully oversees the implementation of projects with budgets totaling $1-2.5 million.
Environmental Project Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that would utilize skills as a healthy, hard-working, energetic, dedicated individual who thrives on challenges. Possess over five years' supervisory experience. Communicate effectively with excellent written, oral and computer skills. Develop strong relationships with members of the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Develops project management plans based on environmental assessments.
- Coordinates consultant activities to meet strip project construction deadlines.
- Develops permit strategies, and work with regulatory agencies to obtain mandatory permits in a timely and effective manner.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Assists in procurement of labor, equipment, materials, and subcontractors for assigned projects.
- Oversees accounting and other project documentation.
- Assists with the preparation of bids and proposals.
- Assists with the preparation of project reports for management, client, or others Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
Asst. Environmental Project Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a Environmental Project Manager position that allows for the full utilization and development of skills, education and passion for the environmental management field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Equipment Operator, Sales, Estimating.
- Manages the waste program to include: hazardous, non-hazardous, recyclable commodities, and universal waste for large quantity generator.
- Makes waste determinations for proper disposition, conduct site and off-site audits and inspections to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates logistics for transportation of hazardous, non-hazardous materials and recyclable materials from client site including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading shipments.
- Identifies opportunities for: cost reductions, recycling, alternative use, and waste minimization by properly researching and classifying materials.
- Ensures compliance with client and government regulations by performing necessary inspections and reporting.
- Subjects to multiple internal and 3rd party audits for compliance in federal, state and local laws and regulations with zero NOV's.
- Administers client and vendor financial obligations including invoicing, reporting and contracts.
- Promotes culture of safety by ensuring site personnel are properly trained to perform assigned duties and comply with safety, environmental, federal, state & local regulations.
- Prepares and maintains various compliance and invoicing reports: Hazmat reports, MAS, WAR, weekly progress, manifest tracking log, etc.
Associate Environmental Project Manager Resume
Headline : Over 29 years of experience as an Environmental Project Manager and Auditor, as a Technical Specialist and as a Technical Senior in Sample Management in industries including Engineering, Research, Management, and Related Services.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Worked with specialists such as environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians and engineers.
- Prepared and maintained environmental reports.
- Procured and maintained required certifications.
- Supported environmental remediation and litigation projects.
- Made sure projects complied with design specs, regulations and corporate environmental policies.
- Monitored environmental improvement programs.
- Experienced with regulatory agencies.
- Acquired project management skills.
- Analyzed test data.
Lead Environmental Project Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated service-focused professional seeking to leverage both experience and education in a challenging environment. A detail-oriented and organized individual who exemplifies professionalism. A dedicated team member with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment. Highlighted management qualities and the ability to work with individuals from varying backgrounds, while promoting team values.
Skills : Computer , Project Planning, Risk Management.
- Interacted with clients on a daily basis in order to develop projects and oversee them from their initiation to closure, while supplying progress reports throughout the project's life cycle.
- Played key roles in internal projects aimed to build efficiencies and drive business, while decreasing redundancies and effectively increasing more rapid revenue recognition.
- Assisted reporting teams in the creation of reports and the quality control process that took place before issuing finalized reports to clients.
- Collaborated with sales teams and facilitated sales wins through client consultations and extensive knowledge of testing capabilities.
- Authored and restructured standard operation protocols for general and specialized testing.
- Developed and compiled ISO 17025 accreditation compliance data and played a key role in audits.
- Responsible for all quality assurance checks for testing performed in the Product Evaluations laboratory before being released to other departments.
- Responsible for supervising laboratory technicians and ensuring day-to-day laboratory activities and testing were executed with precision and accuracy.
- Prepared and tested samples to the GreenGuard certification criteria.
Environmental Project Manager Resume
Summary : To plan, organize and implement projects that will directly benefit the environment and foster the Tribe's Traditional food sources.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Soil / Water Sampling - Field Techniques For Effective Data Gathering.
- Managed Waste disposal program; hazardous, non-hazards and recycling efforts.
- Provided Industrial hygiene support, duties included: Respirator fit testing program, Air monitoring, Noise Monitoring, Waste/Storm Water compliance sampling.
- Provided training on PPE selection and proper utilization.
- Provided client with innovative cost-reduction measures for the consolidation of multiple waste streams and alternative disposal options, such as beneficial re-use opportunities.
- Provided field services project management for clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
- Prepared Health and Safety plans and presenting tailgate safety meetings, contractor orientation briefings, emergency spill response and remediation, lab-pack chemicals, high-hazards chemical disposal, unknown chemical identification, segregation and consolidation of waste material, selecting proper packaging, labeling and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Manifested and prepared all related shipping paperwork.