Business Operations Manager Resume
Summary : High-energy executive who leads organizations through change and challenge to profitable growth. Team leader dedicated to managing operations and projects flawlessly. Able to interface effectively with high-profile business clients, manufacturers, distributors, vendors, governmental agencies and media. Strong leadership competencies; consistently delivering on product vision, strategy and road-mapping.
Skills : Customer-Focused Service, Strategic Project Management, Brand Building / Development, Market Research & Data Analysis , Presentations & Public Relations, Critical Analysis & Problem Resolution, Multi-tasking & Time Management, Leadership & Team Development, Cross-Functional Collaboration.
- Managed, hired, and developed staff of 12 support professionals, reporting directly to Head of Global Operations for a diversified global investment firm.
- Oversaw financial software contracts by collaborating with vendors and enforcing terms of agreement, fees, training, and application implementation.
- Planned, organized, and coordinated departmental events including corporate meetings and offsite training and development initiatives consistently delivering results on time and within established budgetary guidelines.
- Eliminated potential business risks by developing and adhering to operating metrics.
- Supervise production of monthly on line and hard copy newsletter.
- Key Achievements: Built and managed $13 million annual operating budget for Global Operations department.
- Initiated and established company wide training initiatives creating presentations, launching programs, and facilitating sessions while enhancing employee morale and sense of team collaboration.
Senior Business Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned Project Manager and Competitive Intelligence Analyst with 12 years' experience specializing in Lean principles for Product Development. A professional with dedication and experience as a project manager responsible for all project portfolio actions ensuring requirements are met; a critical thinker with unique skills in solving triple constraint issues to achieve the required quality.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Database Management, Telephone Skills, Word Processing, Crude Oil Purchasing.
- Responsible for maintaining shop facilities, apartment remodels, rental properties, government housing projects.
- Responsible for scheduling payments, manage customer accounts, process payments, issue payment requests, and contact clients regarding late and delinquent accounts.
- Coordinate, direct and schedule maintenance repair/replacement of carpentry and construction projects which include remodels, additions and replacement of cabinetry, demolition, erecting walls and partitions, paint, sheetrock.
- Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, disciplinary actions, approving leaves and training, prioritizing work load.
- Prepare documents and reports, estimates, budgets, contracts, proposals and invoices.
- Order supplies and material, part and machinery, products and equipment.
PS Business Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented and team-focused business leader with solid experience in operations management and team development. Proven track record of establishing successful businesses by implementing continuous improvements that lead to standardized processes and increased operational efficiency. Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate staff to maximize productivity and control costs through effective use of resources.
Skills : Computer skills: MS Office Suite Software Autostation.
- Responsible for the development, training and implementation of proposal development, contracts and financial analysis and reporting processes for Engineering and Installation Department; review of all contract terms and conditions and SOWs; develop strategy, financial analysis, and competitive market analysis for multi-million dollar contracts.
- Interpret reports and records for senior management.
- Develop competitive rate structures based on detailed knowledge of company accounting and financial systems.
- Analyze estimates of labor, material, equipment, production and other direct costs.
- Instituted the first detailed documentation outlining the proposal development process for use by Program Management.
- Lead team, in coordination with Sector Procurement, to increase efficiency of material management system.
- In conjunction with Sector Finance, performed beta site assessment of financial reporting tool for possible implementation throughout the Sector.
Sr. Business Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To effectively contribute to the success and exposure of student athletes in collegiate athletic programs. Provide strategic communication or public/media relations services to a business or institute in need.
Skills : QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Windows, Facebook Ad's, Microsoft PowerPoint, Bing Ad's, Microsoft Access, WordPress, Microsoft Word, Pay Per Click Advertising, Microsoft Excel.
- Oversee daily Human Resource operations for State and Federal Government awarded service contracts.
- Ensuring regulated compliance has adhered.
- Direct report to service contract employees.
- Monitor the performance requirements for the assessment of coaching and counseling.
- Direct report to Executive Director for reports of payroll and utilization rates.
- Interview and select applicants for job placement Compile required H.R.
- Documents for all employees Conduct required background and drug screening through vendor assistance Draft company offer letters addressed to selected applicants Track new hire employee numbering system.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Business Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Talented and energetic Operations leader with significant expertise in effectively developing teams, assessing business needs, setting priorities and leading projects to achieve business goals.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office, EAM Systems, IBM Maximo, Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia.
- Integral member of management team supporting and leading a team of employees and 800 independent sales representatives.
- Organized and facilitated budgets, product estimates, sales forecasts and product allocations to maximize resource utilization and customer sales opportunities.
- Facilitated meetings, trade shows and conference planning.
- Developed new methods to collect product demand by customer for 22,000 customers.
- Established a 5 year planning process for determining goals, budgets, personnel and resources for a $20 million annual budget.
- Planned promotions and sales strategies for 6 major trait launches that grew to become 92% of the sales mix.
- Advocated for the needs of customers and sales team with the business which led to changes in IT systems and communication strategies.
Business Operations Manager II Resume
Headline : Looking to obtain a position at an organization where I can further utilize strengths in the areas of operations, project management, system development and coordination, staff development, and resource optimization.
Skills : Formsite, Electronic Booking Management System, Inter-Collegiate.
- Worked with school administrators to set school operational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Ensured staff received training including safety, facilities, ordering, enrollment, and testing procedures.
- Directly supervised operations teams of two professionals.
- Managed discretionary budget including reallocation and projection of spend based on current spending trends for upcoming year, as well as FAMIS spending.
- Held weekly team and 1-on-1 meetings to help assist with personal growth and professional development.
- Served on leadership team during school leadership meetings each week to carry out the school's vision through the lens and expertise of operations.
- Integrated technology to increase efficiency and real time accountability of operational tasks.
Business Operations Manager III Resume
Objective : Top performing operations manager with a record of achievement in Manufacturing, Electronics and B2B industries. My strong cross functional leadership, technical acumen and analytical problem-solving skills have allowed me to achieve progressive career growth and develop an expertise in converting business strategies into success.
Skills : Agile, APICS CPIM, Budgeting, C, C++, CAD, Capacity.
- Responsible for managing the day to day business operations for the company including all supply chain, finance, back office, HR and logistics functions.
- Successfully managed all startup projects including business process optimization, SOP, IT infrastructure, vendor selection, contract negotiations, SLAs, staffing, training and build-out.
- Increased customer satisfaction through Visma ERP optimizations, web portal implementation and streamlined order processing.
- Overall P&L accountability including monthly financial reporting, quarterly S&OP forecasting, financial audits and various KPI monitoring / reporting.
- Analyzed and reduced distribution related costs by 3.5% annually through improved material planning and alternate shipping methods.
- Manage 3pl warehouse and multiple inventory locations including all domestic inventories.
- Oversee all corporate finances including banking, A/R, A/P, cash flow and expenditures including external accounting services.
- Manage all HR functions including employee compensation, benefits, performance management, development and general administration.
Business Operations Manager I Resume
Headline : Accomplished management professional with over eight years of business and operations management experience in the oilfield services and drilling/production industries.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Office.
- Managed full scope of day-to-day business operations including employee relations, benefit programs, recruitment, selection, orientation, performance reviews, motivation, mentoring and training of employees to develop skills and maximize productivity.
- Created company handbook and all company policies and procedure.
- Identify process improvements, procedural challenges and implement appropriate solutions.
- Evaluated and enhanced workflow to implement best practices, reduced cost and increased staff's motivation and satisfaction.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of all systems, policies, and procedures.
- Planned and organized production/collection activities.
- Develop, maintain and extend trust to my team, customers and suppliers.
Business Operations Manager/Team Lead Resume
Summary : Developed a wide array of skills in Technical Sales, Solution Development, Delivery Lead, Project Management, Project Implementation, Team Management, Service Delivery and Customer Service support. As a critical resource to companies, provided expertise in the IT outsourcing resource development side of the business. With excellent customer facing skills, Worked with customers to help them determine the important IT outsourcing requirements and plans to meet their desired goals.
Skills : Project Management, Planning Resource Allocation, Customer.
- Leading Services Foundation Governance Activities, driving process maturity, partnering across the cross-functional Services Foundation team to improve the maturity of the program.
- Managing and updating the Detail Methodology and associated processes, across the program.
- Driving Product Management stakeholder engagement projects: Partnered closely with Product Management teams across Cisco Services to manage the specific tasks and activities associated with aligning other Cisco Services stakeholders with the Services Foundation Program process and methodology.
- Leading Services Foundation Program metrics activities, Partnered across the cross-functional Services Foundation Program team to drive the development, tracking and reporting of Services Foundation program metrics.
- Determining the needed governance policies and procedures for the Services Foundation program.
- Developing and maintaining subject matter expertise and documentation of the end-to-end Services Foundation Detail Methodology and associated processes.
- Initiating and leading both small- and large-group discussions to understand, improve, and gain approval of the Services Foundation methodology and associated processes.
- Program Managing - planning, scheduling, and driving successful completion of multiple concurrent projects in support of Product Management engagements with stakeholders, involving virtual teams of project team members.
Business Operations Manager/CO- Founder Resume
Summary : Over 5 years as a Marketing Manager, has enabled to explore product marketing, change management, and global communications and messaging.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks Pro.
- Management: Managed business operations and a team of four employees.
- Interviewed and hired direct reports, designed appropriate training, evaluated and if necessary took disciplinary or corrective actions.
- Contracts Administration Systematically and efficiently managed contract and proprietary agreement review and execution (over 25M in contracts per year).
- Oversaw contract compliance and close out, assuring that all administrative contractual obligations and milestones were met and on schedule.
- Bookkeeping: Managed and performed full cycle bookkeeping: including AP, AR, invoice preparation, collections, journal entries, bank account and payroll reconciliation, employee and consultant expense approvals and reimbursements, 1099 filings and worked with outside CPA on tax preparation.
- Other Accomplishments: Continually evaluated contracts with vendors and renegotiated as necessary in order to maximize savings.
- Successfully executed company events involving up to 300 people.
Assistant Business Operations Manager Resume
Summary : An experienced and award-winning Business Operations Management Specialist with 4 years' success directing delivery in the collections industry. Prioritizes and executes duties efficiently in fast paced environments and achieves objectives through effective planning and performance management. Integrates inspiring leadership and excellent staff development skills, and applies analytical thinking in solving complex problems and managing conflict.
Skills : Program Management, Client Relationship Management, Team Leader, Budget Management, Process Improvement, Problem Resolution, Communications, Organizational Skills.
- Set up office and procedures for new law firm including initial and subsequent purchases of furniture and supplies, computers, computer programs and all initial and subsequent advertising.
- Write all checks and paid all invoices; deposited all fees paid into 2 to 4 financial accounts.
- Purchase all supplies and responsible for all mailing and receipt of mail.
- Purchase all equipment and oversaw set up and maintenance of computer system including server and up to 6 individual computers.
- Managed 5 employees in all aspects of their jobs.
- Trained 2 law students who worked as summer interns and managed and reviewed their work.
- Provide all administrative support for attorney including but not exclusively attorney's calendar of appointments, meetings, court appearances, travel arrangements and scheduling.
Business Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Business Operations: Positioned to benefit operations, policies, systems, and infrastructures. Bottom-line oriented in managing and allocating resources. Contributed to accreditation process of ISO:9001 2008 certification in order to set out requirements of quality management system with renowned international organization. Supply Chain & Logistics: Apply education in supply chain management to maintain seamless supply chain as demonstrated by experience with Africa's largest healthcare distributor.
Skills : Excel, Sap, Access And Powerpoint, Analytical Skills,.
- Founded and provided ongoing operational leadership for startup landscaping company serving local clients.
- Developed and enacted strategic business plan fostering growth in revenue, sales, and market share.
- Hired and onboarded team members to meet immediate and expected demand.
- Engaged with existing and potential clients to gain insight into needs; prepared and presented accounting estimates for proposed service costs.
- Initiated and managed client relationships, working to promote satisfaction and loyalty.
- Supervised projects, representing basic lawn care, landscape design, and patio construction, and ensured fulfillment of quality standards and client expectations.
- Expanded business to employ five full-time employees executing up to 30 projects each season.
- Adeptly managed resources through careful delegation of tasks and forecasting of future project requirements.