Business Project Manager Resume
Summary : Bright, energetic PMP with strong communication skills and an impressive mix of business and technology knowledge. Respected leader with significant experience in maintaining project scope, and managing multiple initiatives concurrently.
Skills : Project Management, Project Coordination, Leadership.
- Led simultaneous complex enterprise migration projects including convergence initiatives.
- Utilized SDLC / Waterfall methodology to lead large technical team in design and implementation of a wireless ordering system.
- On-time completion of this project enabled sales reps to sell wireless products and services to customers, significantly boosting company revenue.
- Assigned to turn around a failing legacy re-engineering project suffering from cost overruns and missed deadlines.
- Met remaining milestones and came in 4% under budget.
- Supervised custom code development for remediation of legacy databases on outdated hardware and software platforms.
- Upgraded out-of-compliance environments, decreasing security risks.
PMP In Project Management
Jr. Business Project Manager Resume
Objective : With extensive experience in civil engineering project management from preliminary design stage to final project implementation and track record maintaining the highest quality, Seeking a project management position with engineering involvement where could continue career while assisting in achieving strategic goals.
Skills : Project Management, Pavement Marking, Quantity and Cost Estimating.
- Responsible for comprehensive assessments, supply linkages to a variety of resources, planning, monitoring, crisis intervention, supportive counseling, and coordination with other team members.
- Performed comprehensive intake assessments and complete all necessary documentation duties.
- Worked with providers, the health care team, and the community.
- Developed relationships and collaborated with appropriate community resources.
- Primary business manager on several large subcontracts related to a larger space based system.
- Managed vendor selection and rfp process, including authoring of statement of work and specification.
- Directed system rewrites of applications on multiple servers to comply with required global logon standards across all platforms.
Business Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Professional with Product Management, Project Management & Business Analyst experience in business-client side, application/software & infrastructure development. Proficient in identifying, documenting/mapping, improving, and implementing new processes, standards, tools and methodologies.
Skills : PMS, Holidex, Inventory Management, Revenue Management, Sales.
- Collected and maintained data for the Project work stream plan.
- Ensured that new product meet all requirements and specifications before being offered to the public with installation.
- Validated of required reports (including RFPs and DoE and state requirements), to identify operational implications.
- Documented and resolved maintenance and tracking of issues and action items.
- Worked with Change Control to identify and elevate risk triggers in risk register.
- Documented electric meter swap requirements that included data collection using SAP CRM in cloud environment for billing and usage purposes.
- Updated and maintained living documents that included process flows and SOPs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Project Manager II Resume
Objective : Project Management experience working directly with clients, vendors and business partners gathering & defining requirements, managing scope & change control, creating and managing the project schedule, mitigating risks, and delivering custom development solutions, while meeting strict deadlines and continually managing expectations.
Skills : Project Management, Legal Research And Writing, Contract Negotiation.
- Managed the work of a widely-dispersed team and coordinated the project tasks for procurement, fulfillment, marketing, legal, training, and support.
- Trained and mentored team members and business partners on many PM techniques, while putting the project on a "project management track".
- Managed stakeholder expectations throughout all levels of the company as well as with third-party vendors.
- Worked closely with the customer service reps and support areas (and vendors) to ensure a smooth transition to these areas.
- Scheduled content management training sessions for users across the globe.
- Created the resource allocation plan, work breakdown structure, and project plan/schedule.
- Managed end-to-end testing efforts for a large Networx project.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Business Project Manager Resume
Objective : Currently a Project Planning & Delivery Manager, previously performed as a Project Manager, and as a Consultant with the team providing support to hotel owners and operators with proven track record of achieving results, championing change, and great work ethic.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Risk Analysis, Mortgage Servicing.
- Initiated, planned, and executed a financial repository web base upgrade project.
- Managed the day to day work of cross functional teams and other lines of businesses to achieve project goals by leading and participating in all phases of the project life cycle.
- Managed Bank Wide Merger Event that included the migrations of 7233 clients which included 11,888 lockbox accounts from an old legacy platform on to a new upgraded platform.
- Managed the migrations of accelerated client's request.
- Included project scope management, project time management, project communications management, project risk management and project closure management.
- Coordinated and executed an Implementation Command Center for a Bank wide Merger Event.
- Served as Implementation Deployment Manager.
B.S. In Business
Business Project Manager III Resume
Headline : Dynamic, goal-oriented, and adaptable self-starter with outstanding skills in project management and communication. Commended for analyzing and solving complex problems, excelling in team, and performing multiple tasks simultaneously all while producing quality work. Looking to gain professional experience while working toward furthering a career in finance.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, Microsoft Office.
- Included defining stakeholder goals and expectations, defining high-level requirements and business plan.
- Worked with Guidewire and CNA resources to perform a detailed product analysis, led Business Rules Team during system configuration and led CNA user testing of Claim Center.
- Leader of Gap Analysis Team that compared financial functions of Guidewire's product and existing CNA technology.
- Deployment team leader for field implementation of Guidewire's application to field claim offices.
- Managed production support process that resolved user application issues post deployment of Claim Center.
- Responsible for taxable payment compliance.
- Responsible for partnering with various software providers to identify solution alternatives to claim business challenges.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Business Project Manager Resume
Summary : Operational and technical project manager seeking to leverage skills in imaging and digital deployments in the financial services industry. A quick learner who is excellent at building relationships across organizational boundaries, experience with distributed operational processes in the financial industry, including mortgage origination and servicing.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, Leadership.
- Subject matter expert regarding the document imaging process and how it can be applied to meet operational and business objectives.
- Led project to implement automation of review of mortgage collateral documentation to improve transaction.
- Provided leadership to other project managers, Xerox, and executive management on imaging project and operational issues.
- Worked with imaging vendors to establish continuous improvement cycle to support operational goals and objectives for the shared service.
- Collaborated with business partners, project teams, architects, to ensure system specifications accurately reflect business unit needs.
- Assessed viability of imaging and digital documents for different operational processes.
- Performed vendor site visits to assess supplier ability to comply with SunTrust policy and operational criteria.
Master Of Business
Sr. Business Project Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Human Resources Technology and Operations Manager with experience in learning, recruiting, performance and competency management, leadership development, succession planning and HRIS applications. Successful management of direct report teams as well as indirect project team members.
Skills : Talent Management, Performance Management, SAAS, Management Experience.
- Responsible for Cornerstone system configuration, technical issue resolution; process design, and quarterly release management.
- Developed creative solutions for leadership development and key employee development initiatives.
- Responsible for leading change management efforts including stakeholder management, communication and training on all initiatives.
- Recognized as the organizational business model for software-as-a-service (SAAS) technology.
- Deployed Annual Fraud course to 3800 users, generated less than 1% support calls, and automated reporting for progress tracking.
- Project Manager for design, development, and deployment for Employee Engagement Survey.
- Created 90 custom reports.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Business Project Manager Resume
Summary : Diverse business professional who responds to shifting business needs and priorities in a systematic and Effective way. Excels at implementing project management functions, sales, market research and analytical skills for businesses of all sizes. Highly analytical, deadline-driven and quality-focused individual committed to approaching administrative tasks.
Skills : Six Sigma Technologies, Time Management , Cost Management, Human Resources, Gap Analysis, Fiscal Budgeting.
- Monitored the progress of project, deliverables and ensured quality and standards were met.
- Responsible for tracking, resolving and handling of risk that may occur during the course of the project.
- Diligently engaged in project initiation, scope definition and launch new project lines.
- Managed product execution, perform quality assurance & information distribution across the organization.
- Ensured that the project sponsors, expectation and scopes are clearly defined.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all baseline requirement documents in project repository.
- Assisted product owners with release planning, product backlog and product refinement.
Business Project Manager Resume
Objective : Highly-motivated, results driven program manager with over 16 years of diverse, global project delivery experience in the financial services, enterprise systems, and consulting industries. Seeking to be a key contributor where experience and knowledge will add value and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Skills : Project Management, Business Analysis, Accounting.
- Managed large, complex releases consisting of multiple projects and cross-functional teams on time and budget with a focus on improving the client experience.
- Led weekly stakeholder status forums.
- Led an initiative to streamline the program implementation command center to remediate pain points.
- Developed a single, consolidated incident-tracking tool shared across the functional teams and implemented roles and responsibilities to achieve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Alleviated resource constraints, assisted with a global staffing model, and allowed for resource reallocations.
- Managed a cross impacts program; delegated projects and supervised an experienced project manager.
- Addressed funding and capacity constraints.
Bachelor Of Business