Care Team Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Care Team Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Fax, Personnel Management, Scheduling, Payroll, Ordering.
- Coordinated with team members to receive all incoming patient, caregiver, and non-management employee documentation.
- Maintained team schedules, including frequency/duration of services.
- Prepared clinical records for new patients, daily incoming documents, and quantitative administrative review at start of care and discharge.
- Distributed medical supplies for care team in accordance with physician orders.
- Managed branch office personnel and functions in accounting, payroll, billing, accounts receivable, and data processing operations.
- Managed billing area functions such as accurate invoicing of all clients services.
- Ensured reimbursement from national and private insurance companies, governmental entities, and clients.
Jr. Care Team Coordinator Resume
Objective : Office Assistant that would expand learning potential and offer the opportunity for advancement while at the same time utilizes talents and abilities as a Customer Service Representative.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Office Systems, Customer service.
- Collected employment and tax information.
- Ensured background and reference checks are completed.
- Prepared new employee files .
- Answered calls, took messages and routed to suitable staff .
- Greeted, assisted and directed guests, workers, visitors and the general public.
- Created & managed schedules for clinicians and patients.
- Processed weekly payroll.
Sr. Care Team Coordinator Resume
Summary : Enjoy clerical work and using the computer, learning new programs. Work well with others. Love working with the public.
Skills : Computer Literate, Team Leadership.
- Confirmed schedules of employees, then post their schedules in the computer.
- Reported activities daily.
- Completed reviewing payroll each day for disciplines included on the team affiliated with
- Answered telephone and refer calls to appropriate professionals or take messages.
- Emailed requests for returns to calls daily.
- Assisted others in office when needed.
- Uploaded files in computer daily.
Associate Care Team Coordinator Resume
Summary : Worked in Law Enforcement positions in Dispatch, Property and evidence and the Records division. Open to various job positions to further career knowledge.
Skills : Management, Family Services, Report Writing, Investigations, Oral Communication, Supervisor, Team Building.
- Coordinated patient care including nursing, therapy and community resources.
- Maintained patient schedules and therapy visits.
- Processed physician orders and data entry for billing.
- Entered Medicare Oasis and creating 485's.
- Created and updated medical records.
- Reported reconciliation for billing and Medicare Oasis reports.
- Filed incoming documents daily.
Basic Law Enforcement
Lead Care Team Coordinator Resume
Summary : Pursuing an organization whose mission mirrors high standards of character and integrity. As well as an organization that will benefit from skills and proven work performance.
Skills : Budgeting, Computers, Problem solving, Communication.
- Received, entered data for new/current patient and employee records/documentation.
- Maintained a tracking system to ensure clinical records are current.
- Coordinated nursing and therapy visits to patients.
- Developed spreadsheets to track new patients and ensure insurance authorization for services.
- Processed weekly non-client time sheets for clinicians.
- Responsible for direct supervision of field clinicians.
- Managed patient census of 100 to 150.
Associates In Medical Assisting
Asst. Care Team Coordinator Resume
Summary : Effectively demonstrate strong leadership and exemplary customer service skills. Great attention to detail with a strong work ethic. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple time sensitive tasks.
Skills : Multitask, Leadership.
- Accurated data entry and tracking.
- Printed and faxed physician orders.
- Communicated with nurses and therapist.
- Worked directly with patients in the HPN Wellness program and assisted in the marketing.
- Processed weekly payroll accurately and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintained records in tracking system adhering to policy.
- Displayed initiative keeping patient charts in compliance for audits and successfully managed multiple audits.
BS In Business Management
Care Team Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the capacity within a general business or medical office environment, bring the following experience, skills and attributes: Extensive experience working in general public.
Skills : Leadership, Customer service.
- Received data for new/current patient and employee documentation.
- Contacted team members and administrative employees to obtain state and federal regulations.
- Prepared clinical records for new patients upon receipt of referral.
- Completed quantitative administrative review of clinical records.
- Scanned incoming documents daily.
- Maintained a control procedure for active patient files.
- Maintained a tracking system to ensure clinical records are current according to Company policy and regulatory requirements.
Care Team Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Special Projects Coordinator and Military Veteran with an active Secret Security Clearance and 15 years of proven experience. Accomplished measurable results while assisting teams of 5 - 12 personnel in dynamic, fast - paced environments.
Skills : MS Office, Customer service, Leadership.
- Maintained staffing operations across the board.
- Obtained daily staff requests and fill them efficiently Uphold accurate system for tracking staff.
- Schedulled for the Clinicians through CaseMatch Payroll Insurance Verification and Authorization.
- Certified home health agency specializing in IV infusion therapy, physical therapy and skilled nursing services.
- Duties included maintaining clinical records, order tracking, referrals, scheduling, coding, payroll and billing.
- Responsible for the management of cases regarding physician orders, certification periods, hospital admissions/discharges and insurance authorization.
- Compiled payroll (key visits & balancing to report) Smyrna.
Care Team Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To be an astute learner and the best performer in organization, So that can build an innovative career in esteemed organization by using skills and other significant talents.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Tying, Data Entry.
- Accurately maintained and updated the patient status including admissions.
- Managed a team of 40 clinicians; supervised client files for completeness.
- Resolved last-minute changes to daily schedules.
- Guided successful implementation of new computer system for clinical office staff and created new training material for position.
- Recognized as coordinator lead by upper-management and consulted on office changes and position responsibilities.
- Maintained accurate records for approximately 130 patients while adhering to Medicare guidelines.
- Prepared materials and patient information for weekly interdisciplinary team meetings.
Care Team Coordinator Resume
Objective : A proactive professional attitude with the drive to succeed in a dynamic results driven profession doing what it takes to get the job done.
Skills : Performance Improvement, Financial Analysis.
- Provided information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form.
- Received and entered data for new patients.
- Processed clinician's notes to insure payroll.
- Created, and update clinician's schedules according to authorizations and patient needs.
- Served as point of contact for all interactions with clinical team members, administrative associates, referral sources and patients.
- Ensured adherence to company policies governing record establishment, retention, maintenance and confidentially.
- Completed quantitative administrative review of clinical records at start of care and upon patient discharge.