Case Administrator Resume
Objective : To obtain the position of Part-Time Office Administrator which will both challenge and enable to utilize strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and many years of specialized experience in an office and professional environment.
Skills : Basic Office Equipment, Personal Computer/laptop, Microsoft Windows.
- Administered and maintain individual bankruptcy cases from filing to completion.
- Filed with the court into the trustee system and review for compliance with bankruptcy rules and laws.
- Analyzed financial documents to determine differences in debtors' income.
- Compiled case issues for review by a trustee or staff attorney.
- Calculated the feasibility of plan provisions.
- Communicated case issues to a trustee, staff attorney, and debtors' attorney depending on case progress and severity of the issue.
- Prepared then file pleadings using the court's CM/ECF system to resolve case issues that would prevent either confirmation or case completion after approval by a trustee.
- Prepared litigation and discovery documents for trustee or staff attorney review prior to submission to parties.
Diploma In Medical
Sr. Case Administrator Resume
Summary : A dynamic professional with more than four years of experience in areas of Process Management, Quality Assurance, Client Servicing and Process Flows. Proficient in managing, training and knowledge transfer. Proficient in building client relationship and providing quality customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Various Medical Transcription Software.
- Assigned cases to agents based on urgency, complexity, and priority.
- Managed case resolution quality and performance to meet established targets.
- Provided support to customer service agents during calls.
- Maintained a high level of integrity across all channels.
- Managed new hire onboarding process and training.
- Troubleshoot any issues with customers or agents.
- Identified and escalated trends in customer satisfaction and workflows.
Jr. Case Administrator Resume
Summary : Highly organized individual with the proven ability to work efficiently. Adept at prioritizing and completing multiple assignments within strict time constraints. Demonstrated critical and analytical skills combined with effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Acrobat.
- Provided paralegal support for FINRA disciplinary, membership, and expedited proceedings.
- Managed individual case assignments by drafting correspondence, enlisting qualified persons to serve on Hearing Panels, acting as a liaison between parties, and scheduling hearings.
- Managed docket of assigned cases, including maintenance of the official records of those proceedings and the Office of Hearing Officer's electronic docket.
- Received, compiles, and organizes information for the preparation of various documents, including orders and decisions.
- Monitored case deadlines and assists the Hearing Officers with effectively managing their case dockets.
- Anticipated and resolves issues that may arise during the course of the case.
- Prepared a variety of documents for the Hearing Officers, including notices, orders, and correspondence.
Case Administrator III Resume
Summary : A self-motivated and experienced Case Administrator with 14 years of experience. Possess the skills needed to serve in your company effectively by being detail oriented and able to solve problems as needed. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer, Case Manager.
- Responsible for the preparation of incoming cases by ensuring that all necessary court orders are entered and proceeding documentation is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Provided accurate data entry of all documents into CM-ECF which includes sorting, classifying, scanning, and filing case records.
- Maintained the reliability of the filing system by monitoring proper access to records and maintaining timely and accurate filing of documents.
- Reviewed court documents for quality and conformity with court rules and policies by verifying all automated docket entries made are checked for accuracy and completeness for all cases.
- Assisted in the case management by ensuring all automated entries are linked and routed.
- Effectively managed cases from receipt of initiated documents to the closing of the terminated documents.
- Maintained the accuracy of all court cases by way of archiving, and relocating cases to their appropriate location.
- Performed daily data quality control in all assigned cases in the courts Electronic Case Filing System.
Case Administrator II Resume
Summary : Maintained detailed records on clients for second-level review. Identified accounts for high risk or negative information using synergy. Able to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple projects.
Skills : Fluent In English And Spanish.
- Created land maintained AAA's roster which included descriptions and parties' request.
- Served a neutral liaison to initiate and maintain the efficient flow of information between the parties, representatives, and neutrals.
- Initiated, facilitated and conducted administrative conferences and preliminary hearings.
- Provided coverage for assigned fellow case managers during times of absence or leave.
- Maintained uniform files including hard copies and computer-stored statistical information in accordance with the standards set by the corporate office.
- Maintained accurate records of financial information including billing and fee disbursement.
- Identified and made the supervisor aware of any variation between the rules and the case contract to ensure consistency and appropriate administration.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the parties who are our customers.
Case Administrator I Resume
Headline : Self driven bilingual professional with experience in retail management, banking and bankruptcy seeking work in the accounting industry. Have taken various accounting courses and eager to apply the newly obtained knowledge and skills.
Skills : Lotus, Word, Excel, Access, Quick Books.
- Coordinated 100 client's mental health treatment.
- Served as an adviser to the case managers and peer mentors on the team.
- Assessed recipients' clinical presentation and ensures further care and or supports are received as needed.
- Fostered a sense of independence and recovery for each recipient.
- Collaborated with Clinical Coordinator and Doctor to problem solve when special circumstances arise.
- Ensured the provision of all covered services identified on the service plan.
- Referred to community resources as appropriate.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Case Administrator/Analyst Resume
Headline : Proficient in managing, training and knowledge transfer. Proficient in building client relationship and providing quality customer service. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Property Management, Customer Service, Real Estate.
- Provided outstanding customer service to customers, creditors and attorneys from a virtual call center Evaluated customer needs to determine the most suitable debt management plan.
- Reviewed new enrollment plans for underwriting compliance.
- Proofread plans to ensure plan set ups met corporate guidelines.
- Performed quality assurance of established accounts and customer service calls.
- Researched proof of settlement requests from clients and attorneys.
- Prepared documents per client and creditor requests.
- Worked with Creditors to renegotiate settlement offers on broken deals with a focus on maintaining original settlement terms.
- Consulted with Attorneys regarding client's Settlement plan Responded to client service calls and performs any follow-up research needed.
Case Administrator/Manager Resume
Summary : More than 15 years of experience, dedicated to ensuring completion of projects in a timely manner with strong attention to detail and willingness to listen which makes a great problem solver and team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Served as a neutral liaison between parties, their representatives, and arbitrators/mediators to deliver professional customer-service oriented services.
- Assisted in the coordination, initiation, and facilitation of conference calls.
- Understood billing, disbursement and collection policies/practices and communicated them effectively to parties, advocates, arbitrators, and mediators.
- Interpreted and correctly applied corresponding fee schedules, accurately calculated and allocated billings/cancellations based on fee schedules and contractual agreements; accurately explained financial concepts and fee calculations to customers in layperson terms.
- Supervised the support staff by providing training, advice, assistance, and delegating particular administrative tasks were appropriate.
- Evaluated the performance of arbitrators/mediators and assisted with the recruitment and training of potentially qualified panelists.
- Handled central processing of bills for accounts payable, a rules subscription service, and book/video orders, as well as the personal business of the vice president.
Bachelor Of Business
Case Administrator/Executive Resume
Summary : A result oriented professional with over 5.5 years of experience in Remote Infrastructure Management, Operations and Team Management. Experience in Networking, Windows.
Skills : Case Manager, Case Administrator.
- Sent bills to various clients and individuals (paper and electronic files).
- Received payments from clients (paper files, electronic files, and checks).
- Completed enrollments, surrenders, policy changes for individual coverage and entire client contracts.
- Conducted client visits and numerous conference calls.
- Co-hosted a work fair onsite for employees to see how different departments work and affect each other.
- Created a quick reference guide and administrative manual for many clients supported by Prudential.
- Conducted ongoing training sessions on new procedures and products.
Case Administrator Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented and multitasking individual seeking Case Administrator opportunities within a company that will challenge and allow to progress.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll Time Keeping, Emails And All Office Equipment.
- Used computers and computer systems to enter data and process information.
- Observed, received, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Communicated with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Exchanged in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Provided information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- Entered, transcribed, recorded, stored, or maintained information in written or electronic form.
- Conferred with customers by telephone about bankruptcy cases or obtained details from creditors.
- Mailed out checks to creditors for customer bankruptcy payments.