Certified Medication Technician Resume
Summary : Portray extensive knowledge in all aspects of Sterilization Processes, able to administer dependable cleaning, sterilization, and distribution of instrument trays and patient care equipment.
Skills : Operations, Management.
- Examined patients and dispensed contraceptives and other medications as needed.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological management and treatment of various disorders and diseases.
- Effective counseling in health maintenance and disease management.
- Provided on-call care at all times of day and night.
- Followed infection control procedures.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Monitored fluid intake and output levels.
- Provided all daily living tasks to enhance quality of life for elderly patients.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration
Associate Certified Medication Technician Resume
Headline : Results driven professional with a strong medical background. Specializing in patient care, nursing assistance, and case management. CPR Certified First Aid Crisis Intervention Case Management Certified Trainer Medicaid Problem Solution.
Skills : Graphic Design, Caregiver, Sales/Management, Inventory/Management, Packaging and Shipping.
- Prepared and administered medications to inmates.
- Monitored inmates for medication reactions.
- Performed medical screenings of inmates that consisted of monitoring vital signs and completing medical history questionnaire.
- Assisted RN & LPN with suture removal, breathing treatments, and ear irrigations.
- Followed facility policies on medication administrations under the direction of a license nurse.
- Reordered medications from pharmacy and call new orders to pharmacy.
- Scheduled and arranged medical appointments and transportation.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritizing tasks.
Asst. Certified Medication Technician Resume
Headline : Administer bedside or personal care such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.Supervised facility under current policy and procedures.
Skills : Med Technician,Branding,Developmental Health
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Plan, shop for, or prepare nutritious meals or assist families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Provide clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
Certified Medication Technician III Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic and reliable management professional with outstanding skills and knowledge.Pass medication and give treatments according to Physicians orders and in accordance with facility policy.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Management, Medical Assisting, Clerical,Certified Medication Technician.
- Assisting adult patients with intellectual, behavioral and physical disabilities.
- Monitoring heart rate, blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Administering daily (PRN) medications.
- Specializing in individuals with Down Syndrome and Prader-Willies disease.
- Following State mandated individual plans for behavioral and mental health.
- Documenting and filing updates systems with all relevant materials movement.
- Make sure all behavior and nursing care plans are implemented for individuals safety and health.
Jr. Certified Medication Technician Resume
Objective : To acquire a position as a Certified Medication Technician . Dispensed oral medications, performed insulin injections, and completed doctor's orders. Dressed and assisted elderly residents to and from clinic appointments.
Skills : Certified Medications Tech,and Certified Nurses aide.
- Administering medication Perform proper blood sugar sticks and insulin injections.
- Responsible for narcotic count and administration logs Supervisor of three CNA's on shift Provide direct clinical care to patients under the direct supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse or other licensed clinical personnel.
- Serve as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in behavioral health performing the duties expected of an incumbent in this role to include: assisting patients with personal hygiene needs, patient transportation, testing and assessments, etc.
- Maintain a current knowledge base of current trends and widely accepted practices as it relates to patient care in a mental health program; maintain licensure and certifications.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and patient friendly work environment.
- Ensure supplies are stocked and available, demonstrate proper body mechanics, operate equipment in the appropriate manner, answer calls and inquiries quickly.
- Follow the Hospitals exposure control plan/blood borne and airborne pathogens.
Bachelor Of Science
Certified Medication Technician/ Consultant Resume
Summary : The Administration of Medication and Health related items.Assist Patients with daily activities of daily living , Perform wound care under sterile and clean condition.
Skills : Medication Administration And Nursing Assistant.
- Recorded Medication Administration.
- Responsible to observe and record the efficacy of medications.
- Provide creative solutions to problems experienced by co-workers and residents.
- Had several Residents recount the ways to myself and others that I had changed their lives by being supportive, positive and by caring.
- Prompt administration of medications, recording administration.
- Observing and reporting efficacy of medications as well as Nursing.
- Provide care for individuals with psychotropic disabilities by helping them accomplish their daily goals, and teaching these individuals daily living skills to promote their independence.
Associate In Healthcare
Certified Medication Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a skilled professional and could maximize organizational skills in a challenging environment, thus achieving a high degree of work efficiency.
Skills : CPR And First Aid, Certified Medication Tech., Alzheimers/Dementia Trained.
- Passes medications and gives treatments according to physicians orders and in accordance with facility policy.
- Notify charge nurse of medications needing to be refilled.
- Assures personal and staff compliance to residents' rights.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized medication cart and medication room.
- Assist residents with personal hygiene tasks, and other activities of daily living.
- Assist with psychosocial groups and or activities.
- Identify property and keep inventory sheet(s) current.
Sr. Certified Medication Technician Resume
Summary : Professionally trained as a Direct Support Professional with 2 years of experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : CPR, First Aid, Med Tech, Administrator.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene and grooming.
- Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.
- Engaged patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading and other activities.
- Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Ensured safety and well-being of patients.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
Certified Medication Technician/ Coordinator Resume
Headline : Professionally trained Medical Assistant with more than 8 years of experience working in the medical field seeking a career opportunity as a Medical Assistant to grow my knowledge, skills and commitment to quality patient care with my employer and their patients.
Skills : Microsoft, Adobe, Administration, Forklift Operator.
- Diagnoses malfunctions and supervises corrective maintenance on diesel engines and power generating units.
- Provides supervision and technical guidance to subordinates.
- conducts training, completes maintenance forms and records, troubleshoots to component level.
- Maintenance and recovery operations on light and heavy wheeled vehicles, their associated trailers and material handling equipment.
- Use of applicable references, inspecting, servicing, maintaining, repairing, replacement, adjusting and testing of wheeled vehicles.
- Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions, and follow-up care.
- Perform wheeled vehicle recovery operations..
Certified Medication Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time certified medication technician position, First Aid/ First Respondents,Training as well as six months of nursing school.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Healthcare, Telephone Etiquette.
- Counted controlled medications with outgoing shifts.
- Passed medications to residents of assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care units as physicians prescribed.
- In daily contact with pharmacies to ensure all medications were re- ordered in a timely manner.
- As phycians wrote new orders , transferred those to the proper medication sheets.
- Ensured that medication were kept in a clean manner.
- Trained new employees for working on the medication cart and all job duties.
- Passed medication in front of state inspectors and and answered any questions they may have.